BTFO

If you adopt a brown kid you get what you deserve

Attached: a289bcb8add6062131c7de06f13525ac.png (928x564, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/all-she-wanted-was-to-be-a-mom-adoptive-parents-allegedly-murdered-by-11-year-old/ar-BBV9lPw
archive.is/yu5zH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based kid

when did this happen

>when did this happen
3/22/2019

>OP doesn't post a link
This thread is fucking garbage and OP is a massive faggot.

Attached: 1552624521913.jpg (500x694, 97K)

>>OP doesn't post a link

sorry fgt
msn.com/en-us/news/us/all-she-wanted-was-to-be-a-mom-adoptive-parents-allegedly-murdered-by-11-year-old/ar-BBV9lPw

Y

Raise the coal, pay the toll

Attached: 1476043850267.jpg (720x533, 102K)

Let's archive that MSN link shall we

archive.is/yu5zH

It's like the antithesis of where those dykes adopted all them nigglets and drove off a cliff with them

Attached: 1553320438300.png (640x640, 222K)

Adopt the coal pay the toll

>Y

niggers are extremely violent

Based, another 'toid female who won't be producing more 'toids.

Odd, why do that not say the killer was a Nigger?

To be fair, the parents might have been molesting the children. Happens a lot with adoptive cases

how is that relevant? The more important aspect of this story is that this KID was able to get a weapon. The gun laws in this country are totally out of control.

they were spics you fucking moron
no spics subhumans whites only plz

>To be fair, the parents might have been molesting the children. Happens a lot with adoptive cases

they were molesting society by taking in a noglet so they got what they deserved i guess, either way.

user, you do Know the Niggers get 2/3 of the money.

>they were spics you fucking moron

whats the difference

Nigger was just doing his thing, really can't blame him

Who the fuck knows, why are they so shy about saying the race. All you know is they are not white

This
Underrated Post

The worst thing is that I know a guy that thinks like this.

Toll paid

How the fuck do you even pick a brown kid over a white kid? The only ones I’d consider cute were white, honestly, how the hell do you pass up some white kid with big colorful eyes for some broad nosed lightbulb head with frizzy ass hair?

Attached: 03E053A5-1D5A-47BB-A296-7D6E6105F889.jpg (174x290, 11K)

it was on the top of the home/landing page of the microsoft edge browser for the better part of the day

>How the fuck do you even pick a brown kid over a white kid?
it's not about the kid. it's about broadcasting their virtue to anyone and everyone. Look, they even had matching shirts with the family name on them made to prove how anti-racist and colorblind they are.

I bet that butch looking feminist roastie was abusing the lad for his bbc.

>My opinion is fact lol

Attached: allow_it.gif (400x243, 500K)

>Some friends, in interviews with The Daily Beast and in public Facebook comments, said they believed the couple’s boys were adopted from Russia.

What about their daughter, by the way?

They are mutts.

There were 15 guns in my home while I grew up with three siblings. Nobody got shot.

Rich Mutts now

>how is that relevant? The more important aspect of this story is that this KID was able to get a weapon. The gun laws in this country are totally out of control.
its relevant because blacks have violent genetics, they are predisposed to lash out. especially black males. they are the pitbulls of humans, they belong in cages or on chains.

lol

user, it is like getting a PitBull for a family pet

>all she wanted to be was a virtue signaling liberal shitheel

these people aren't capable of learning.

The 15-year-old daughter is the one who got fucked over the worst.

This

baste

In so many ways, she also has to share the inheritance with the very kid that killed both of her parents.

>In so many ways, she also has to share the inheritance with the very kid that killed both of her parents.

she should kill him.

She is White, she would go to prison for a million years for killing the poor disadvantage minority kid.

I wonder if they will get together for the holidays.
user, don't be surprised if she forgives the kid for killing her parents.

>don't be surprised if she forgives the kid for killing her parents.

that's the most likely outcome since we live in bizarro world now.

>Wait till noglet gets out of juvenile prison.
>Have them come over, but don't leave any evidence in the form of texts/whatever that you did.
>Fuck your bedroom door up, make it look like someone was trying to get in.
>Immediately call police when they arrive, claim they are trying to rape you. Add in 'you think he has a gun'.

As a woman, she'd get away with it. Easy. And a black guy? Cops would probably shoot him on sight, especially with the claim that he was possibly armed.

top notch plan lad. top notch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-213419.png (1080x2160, 1.05M)

user, I really don't see it going her way. At this point, she needs to get happy with 1/3 of the inheritance and move on.

If the kids are from Russian, I would assume they are Muslims, correct.

What the fuck, how? Here in Brazil doing something like this can get someone disinherited. It's exactly what happened to Suzane von Richthofen, by the way.

Nope, their good. Really, juveniles get away with murder and rape all the time in the US

I've never understood that sentiment. I mean sure, someone breaks your nose in a fight, you stay angry for a while, and then you move on. But someone kills your family? Your mother at that? I can't imagine ever moving on from that, not until the person who did it was dead, and their family tree was burned in all directions.

Or you could be a bong, and just let muslims diddle your daughters I guess. I'm a caveman, I wouldn't let that shit fly, but their culture I suppose.

Yeah, no. It's illegal in the US too. Murderers can't collect life insurance on their victims, they don't even pay out on suicides unless you pay a shit ton extra in premiums.

The fact that a bunch of NEETS on a Mongolian ball-scratching forum understand the pros and cons of adoption more than prospective parents gives me mild concern.

>Minority juveniles get away with murder and rape all the time in the US.
Fixed that for ya.

user, how long before a Libtard starts a GoFundMe for the killer orphan?

This

You say opinion I say objective truth.

I have seen this before where they adopt a Nigger teen and he rapes the shit out of their own children. (4 and 8 year old girls) 11 year old boy

>How the fuck do you even pick a brown kid over a white kid? The only ones I’d consider cute were white, honestly, how the hell do you pass up some white kid with big colorful eyes for some broad nosed lightbulb head with frizzy ass hair?

to the liberal, a successful virtue signal overrules everything else, its more valuable than gold pressed latinum

Attached: il_1588xN.1640796739_jewn.jpg (1588x1359, 205K)

Bait

I did not want to sound Racist

yes what new hampshire actually needs is more brown children and less guns

In a way. We were all molested here

Agreed. Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to adopt white kids.

I would find it really weird if the law wasn't like this over there, desu.

I take it you didn't read the archived link posted itt, senpai.

And you still were too incompetent to archive it. You are one useless piece of shit

Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to adopt white children. Now personally I’d rather be childless than adopt a brown kid, but just ask any couple trying to adopt.

>they were spics you fucking moron
source?

That’s was both based and redpilled.
They redeemed themselves.
Raise the coal, pay the toll!

yeah whatever happened to thelma and louise 2: electric boogaloo

I was wondering what Chuck Lidell was up to these days

The teeth add with Iceman

Attached: DD581F6C-FA2F-4AB4-990E-8EE2D796F81C.jpg (525x557, 43K)

Attached: 1484182046285.gif (510x382, 425K)

Does not apply the children

https:// www.ssandplaw.com/Estate-Planning-Articles/Can-Murderers-Inherit.shtml

They get the cash

In situations like this its always the mom that caused this. Don't @ me I guarantee she was pyschological fucking the kid.

But why? I'll admit that I'm not familiar with adoption processes, but are they rare? Are they just more picky about who they place white children with? Are our reptilian overlords just setting aside white children for their pizza nights or something?

user, it's a farm, they were working their asses off.

The oppressive parents must've done something to their children.

>And you still were too incompetent to archive it. You are one useless piece of shit

i know =(

They asserted their White Privilege, and the minority child stood up to their Racist behavior.

>msn.com/en-us/news/us/all-she-wanted-was-to-be-a-mom-adoptive-parents-allegedly-murdered-by-11-year-old/ar-BBV9lPw
Likely.
A virtue signaling cunt that needed killing.

>Shitskin female detected

Toll paid

>Showing the picture of the victims and not the nigger that killed them.
Fucking liberals.

Why aren’t we shitposting the hell out of that GoFundMe page?
I mean dropping mad red pills about white racial consciousness.

Your Fucking Kidding me, I was joking about the GoFundMe. No one is stupid enough to do a GoFundMe for the killer, not even a Libtard

For the same reason pit bulls are so popular

The GoFundMe is real, it is not a joke

>t. Civnat cuck

"But the terrible impact of losing Lizette and Jim will be felt by their children for many years to come."

Totally ignores the fact that one of the "children" is the killer

I wanted to help these children that are left behind.

Based. Look across the border and spics are cutting heads and shit off and raping dead bodies.

Attached: IMG_20190322_011253.jpg (719x894, 230K)

Fuck that. NH is 94% white and has spoiled me rotten with its gun laws. keep that shit OUT of my state.

The estate doesn't mean anything. Life insurance companies will balk even if the beneficiary gets a non-conviction from murdering the policyholder.

We donated to help in some small way the Eckert family children memorial. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family during this extremely difficult time. Bob and Bonnie Caster

>yes what new hampshire actually needs is more brown children and less guns

no, NH needs to keep the little brown bastards out, they are the ones who do dirty with guns.
no brown/black people, hardly any crime

Nope, they have to pay up.

Even if they were able to keep the 11 year old off the gravy train (which they can't) they would still have to pay up

The white girl needs to take her 1/3 cut and move on. Perhaps a book tour about forgiveness.

You can not make this shit up.

The killer is getting a free College Education, Sweet

This memorial fund will accept gifts that will be held in a trust to help provide for their future health care and rapidly approaching education expenses. It will hopefully be a small start to providing the support they will need in order to have the opportunities and future that their parents always hoped they would have.