How would you deal with rape Jow Forums...

How would you deal with rape Jow Forums? I know that most women nowdays are whores and are literally asking for it but how would one deal with rape and rapist? Discuss.

Attached: 56_62_01C9WZ1B6JJH7HTKVFAM4JP20E.640x0.jpg (640x361, 44K)

Rape is overrated. It's actually not that serious. I'd make it a misdemeanor with a $1000 fine for the first offense.

Very serious crime but you have to allow prostitution or else your just putting a cockcage on your society.

Women should be property
A man cannot rape the wife he owns
If a man defiles another mans wife
The owner has every right to kill the man who raped his wife.

I believe this unironically, fight me.
Not a mudslime either

Women are property, so you should have to pay restitution to her owner.

Women all fantasize about being raped. Its what they want.

I start by restraining the girl and gagging her so no one can hear her scream or plea.
Once I finish, I flee, flee flee...

Attached: 1553189785197.gif (511x512, 106K)

>t. Yang gang.

it's stupid how seriously rape is taken (about as seriously as murder?) when women spread their legs for fucking everyone nowadays

Lirl

The punishment for rape should be situational.

If the man is higher status, forced marriage with option to honor duel from the father.
If the man is lower status, execution plus immediate family.
If the woman is betrothed, engaged, or married, execution plus extended family.
If the man is married, engaged, or betrothed, execution with stripping of all inheritance. plus any of the above if applicable, inheritance stripping applying to any dead.

Women are property of the father and then the husband. To rape is to dishonor and destroy the property of one or the other and should be treated as such.
To rape a unmarried woman is to ruin potential profit for a father and has to be repaid, if the man is of higher status than the family, the marriage is repayment but the father has the option to duel to kill if he disagrees.
If the man is of lower status than the family then it will be paid in blood.
To rape a betrothed/engaged/married woman is to ruin the value of their current profit and is punished severely.
To rape a woman while married brings great dishonor to the married womans family while also ruining the property of another family. The worst crime of the four and will not be taken lightly.

Of course, with all of these, strict adulteration laws will also be applied.

If I see a rape in progress, I ask the rapist if I can join in; consent is important.

Attached: 1539055804917.jpg (292x283, 22K)

>death penalty over some whore's stinky used-up hole
lmao

>whore's stinky used-up hole
>strict adulteration laws will also be applied.
The goods have to be in good quality to qualify for marriage to begin with. A woman who has no value will have no laws to protect her.

I can see your glow you nigger

Attached: 1552881619185.gif (605x602, 398K)

Vistectomy and removal of foreskin. happens again full genital removal.

Back in the day, we just used to make the rapist marry her. If you can't keep your dick in your lungi. You deal with it for the rest of your life.

Datamining thread

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

Bullets.

>asking for it
first eat some lead

I'd outlaw it and make the punishment a few years in prison.

Oh wait.

Oh shit I remember that hentai.

>Be woman
>Get raped
>Sue the faggot for the rest of his life
>If he gets off the hook just sucker-shoot the macho
>Get free two year vacation at 'women prison' because more years woupd be sexist
>Become prison theRapist

State issued roasties to rape.

how do you even rape a woman

like if she clenched her legs together their would be no way to rape her, the penis is not a wedge to break open legs

if you threatened her with violence, open your legs or ill shoot you, i could see it, but she would scream and scream, it would be risky, people could call the police, if she just rolls over and goes berserk are you going to rape her? and if not, are you going to shoot her? in almost all circumstances other than like an organized kidnapping by multiple men the woman can prevent it

i think most rapes are just "woman gets drunk and calls the police the next morning when she finds out the 8/10 is a 3/10"

I don't believe in spousal rape.
But if someone is a literal break in your house and violently rape a woman (or child) I fully believe in torture and lynching if its provable.

Attached: 1521165172311.png (235x215, 7K)

T-those are some fine 2-D milkers, OP.

Fuck your gay thread though

Attached: options-vs-preferences-will-make-do---sengoku-rance_o_6981299.png (397x300, 248K)

you can force legs open using your own stronger legs or you can force her on her side and go in even with her legs mostly closed. come on dude. have some imagination. there would be a struggle but its hardly impossible

Execute rapists, do the same with those who lie about it

Rape? More like theft of service..

Rance is absolutely against rape

Attached: 8EACE430-46FF-4333-915C-63D45A7C8526.png (298x311, 227K)

Rape is a social construct.

Attached: rapereason.jpg (1051x951, 275K)

i legit feel if the woman was fighting back with everything she had it would be impossible, the risk of injury to your dick would be insane, even a glancing blow from the foot or knee would be a crippling injury to the man, you could def knock her into a pulp to the point she can't fight back, but again, that level of violence is almost impossible to commit without drawing attention, i just dont see it

i go back to "rape" in most cases is just the woman doing something under the influence of alchool that she regrets the next morning

Jesus Christ guys rape is horrible. Ask yourselves if you’d be ok with your mom getting raped by some nog and then getting off Scott free

>mom?
Why stop there? Better anal-ogy is having to get raped themselves.

>Rance
>Raping someone
It's a recorded fact that every sexual encounter Rance has had she consented

At risk of quoting Ben Sh*piro, rapists should be castrated or killed. That being said, it needs to be provable, and false accusers should be actually prosecuted.
You realize that we're no better than niggers and Muslims if we don't respect our women?
Then again, I should know better than to reply to a memeflag.

Attached: 1535855378353.png (600x400, 357K)

> I know that most women nowdays are whores and are literally asking for it
Are actually a nigger?
>how to deal
Punishment?
Women are much more weaker than man. You can hit her several times and she will obey since it is not end of the world and tou can sue faggot for this. At least they think this way.
This.

>lèse-majesté

Properly spelled and à propos, based

fpbp only women and white knight cucks overhype rape because women don't suffer real hardship and white knight cucks have to agree with what they say for poontang.
America puts rape up next to murder in terms of severity but involuntary heterosexual sex barely impacts a victim's life in comparison to say grand theft yet we prosecute rapists similarly to murderers. Hell a man would enjoy "involuntary" heterosexual sex as long as the assailant wasn't that ugly, the stds might suck but I'd still rather have heterosexual rape and get like 3 stds instead of going bankrupt from a fraudster
TL;DR thieves should get worse sentences than rapists

Attached: 1545295202551.jpg (331x334, 26K)

*unzips crowbar*
*smacks woman on head*
Ted Bundy time

Kill the rapist if I can, or start putting into motion the plan to do so, the cops are useless.

Get the HIV vaccine from the hospital and that Plan B shot.

Start working out, maybe learn to knife fight.

Talk about it online, but never in real life. The law punish vigilantes more than evil. Never eve ever admit I killed a rapist because he raped, if the physical evidence proves the killing, go with self defence, they'll have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was murder. Nothing good will come from telling the truth - I only need me to know that I was right, I don't need anyone else to validate me.

Attached: peace was never an option.jpg (378x396, 14K)

just shoot or hang the rapist its that easy

>but involuntary heterosexual sex barely impacts a victim's life i

If you were choosing a wife, choice one is a virgin and choice two was a virgin before rape, which one?

Heck, even if both are stacys, would you want the one that had been raped and now has issues, or the one that has not been raped?

Will this be a pro rape union to help the white burth rate

Attached: IMG-20190324-WA0007.jpg (225x347, 33K)

These ovas were GoAT.

New ova out yet?

Attached: 1547644936019.jpg (678x519, 39K)

I start by having consensual sex in the missionary position while... hand holding.

Attached: descendedpepe.png (511x512, 67K)

>Rapist is exectued. Full stop.
>Slutty Rapees are trash. You've already taken 9000 cocks, get over it.
>Pure Rapees are true victims and worthy of deep support and love

>Slutty Rapees are trash. You've already taken 9000 cocks, get over it.
Woah woah woah.. depends on the circumstances.
What about a kid tied in a basement and raped for 10 years?
Don't compare that to gold diggers seeking compensation money.

I know this is retarded and basedboy-tier, but I would consider a "raped virgin" still a virgin. Her mental issues would be a huge factor, how well she healed or recovered could be a deal breaker. But on a moral level I wouldn't have an issue.

>Pure Rapees
This is what covers that kid user. I'm talking about Stacy or some xer/xem/xe bitch that got ass-fucked at a frat party.

>but I would consider a "raped virgin" still a virgin.

Awww, that's very sweet of you user.

But the mental problem is a huuuge issue, along with STD, this is part of why I rape should carry a huge penalty with execution being an option no matter who does it to whom. Man rapes woman at gun point? Gas him. Woman rapes man at gun point? Gas her.

Rapists deserve death, best would be if the rape victim would kill them with their own hands if proven guilty.

Most sane people would want revenge anyways.

>That being said, it needs to be provable, and false accusers should be actually prosecuted.

This.

I realise now that a big big problem with sexual liberation is that it's harder for rape on women to be proved, the guy could do it on the first date and claim it's BDSM, because some women DOES do it on the first date...and stupidly, the virginity or relative chaseness of the victim can not be considered!

Slutty women don't deserve to be raped either, but she's engaging in risky behavior same as that white guy walking into the witch doctor's kitchen in Africa. Why should more CAUTIOUS women also share the downside of her risk taking?

If the standard for rape conviction is beyond a reasonable doubt, then then standard for false accuasation needs to bard as well.

MOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSS

Violent rapists get the bullet. Any other "rape" isnt really rape imo and they need to find other words for it

violent rapists and rapists who drug people*

kek

Depends
>nigger rapes a White woman/man
Castration, if it had an orgasm than a firing squad
>kike rapes anyone
Firing squad, not even a trial just immediate execution
>Sand nigger rapes anyone
Castration / Firing squad
>Whites or Asians rape anyone
Get them mental help
If that doesn’t work, castration, if they somehow manage to rape someone again then firing squad
>Aboriginal americans
Solitary confinement and 5 gallons of mouth wash

Reminder that this hentai/doujin was created by a female kek

>How would you deal with rape Jow Forums?

by jacking off to it.

Attached: Gkk8AgxN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I go to countries where its legal