Eagle Scouts, report in

Attached: eaglescout.png (191x212, 17K)

But I'm ashamed to be an eagle now.

They fucked it all up

Attached: like-tears-in-rain-scoob-28870549.png (500x448, 116K)

Thank god i got Eagle and aged out before they started letting girls in

reporting in, there are usually several of us

I was a United States Air Force Auxiliary cadet (Civil Air Patrol) we were way better than any faggot scout.

Got mine in 2012.
Still means absolutely nothing to anybody other than other eagle scouts and even then its just a brief circle jerk...

Attached: feelsworthlessman.gif (498x490, 1.4M)

I made it to Life and chasing pussy became more important. I became an Infantryman after high school though.

reporting in

Red pill me on this. I want to put my two sons in it.

Good thing. I was in it for 4 years when I was in my youth. If there's a pilot within the squadron (adult) and a CAP plane available they can flight train your children absolutely free until it comes time to solo. You have to cover the cost for solo which I couldn't at 17 years old... but I did accumulate 38 flight hours behind the stick of a Cessna 172 thanks to the Civil Air Patrol. Good program and lots of education and very good interactions with a majority white kid group. Overall 10/10 would do it again if I was a kid and if I had children I'd stick them in there too.

Awesome. Thanks man.

No problem. I was a part of a squadron that had major history in WW2 and had confirmed kills on German U-Boats which was neat. Some of the squadrons around your area may have more history than others and may have cooler meeting grounds than others. Best places are at local airports if you have them around you.

I do. I live a mile from one. I need to see what patrols are near here

every former eagle scout i've met as an adult has been a complete dork faggot. like who the fuck brings up a youth group like it is military service? shits gay af

Got mine five years ago back when they were still known as the Boy Scouts of America. What's up?

Made it to Life and completed maybe half of Eagle...but family moved around and I lost interest after leaping from the best goddamn Troop to the absolute worst. Still regret not finishing to this day, even after watching the Godless Commies rape the BSA into oblivion.

Attached: 0599B0BD39CC43749918CF4E8D465DF2.jpg (680x827, 85K)

Queen's Venturer here.

Our organization is even more cucked than yours. I wish Scouts Canada was half the organization of the BSA.

Attached: QVA.jpg (373x422, 34K)

Not an eagle but I larp as one on my resume. I was close enough

I earned my triple crown and a silver palm. 38 merit badges. I wish I had been blue pilled and become a zogbot for the chairforce cyber defense. Now I just drive a tow truck, ride my motorcycle, and shitpost in christchurch threads.

Attached: wallhaven-347390.jpg (2514x1544, 973K)

I like to think we at least have the skills to rebuild society after it collapses or have a better shot of actually successfully living off grid compared to your average joe.

Got mine the year before the Boy Scouts turned to shit, how do we turn it around, do we form a new organization?

To you and all life scouts in this thread, I crown you honorary Eagle Scout.

Attached: heil.jpg (645x344, 40K)

We certainly do. I think our best bet is simply to make happy and healthy families and finding a way to serve our communities.

and ohh yeah, prep like there is no tomorrow. I'm prepared, are you?!

Never forgot the motto. Didn't really think too much into what it really implies until I was about to finish

Thanks Fuhrer, just never completed my Eagle Project before I turned 18.

It implies that we are hardy people that can endure, no matter our evironment. Your family, your community, your nation, and your race can count on you to do what is morally right in every scenario, without exceptions, it is not I who give you this task, it is our lord.

God speed, user

Couldn't have put it into better words. Amen.

> For food
>for raiment
>for life
> for opportunity, for friendship and fellowship
> We thank thee, O'Lord

Amen

Attached: eagplepatch.jpg (569x700, 107K)

hi :) order of the arrow also

Reporting in

Attached: 8b867149e7cb3a4e28b7032a45af3c473fbda1ef2164f07a82824f8e34316f27.jpg (904x711, 70K)

The Philmont Grace was actually based on my local camp's grace, which was founded before Philmont.
>For food
>For raiment
>For life
>For opportunity
>For friends and this fellowship
>We thank thee, O Lord
Amen

Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent

Attached: mose.png (600x450, 188K)

Im a chad braphog

Boy scouts are gay af, literally larping as a hitler youth or something

What up boys. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope the girl scouts win their lawsuit against the boys scouts for letting chicks in. This is what happens when Cub scout mom's start taking over a once sacred organization.

Reporting in. Am an ASM for an all male Scout Troop at the moment, and have been OA and Brotherhood since 15, and i’m currently 25.

I didn’t land on the moon or anything, but I am running against the tide by being married, procreating, and owning a home.

July 29th 2009. Felt good finally getting it.

MAGA

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 924K)