Why is he depressed

why is he depressed

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pSqhOik2eg
youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

demonic aids

maybe he got told about wearing a shirt. nobody wants to look at that. I have knowledge of the occult but he is a little to into it for my taste.

If someone isn't in these times we are living in there is something wrong with that person

he's 30 and hasn't made a shit ton of babies yet. his body is telling him to procreate or just fucking die.

Talk about low t, I had more chest hair when I was 13 than him.

He does not have a relationship with God.

this gets way worse older u get without kids. crazy shit.

He probably has a mirror.

Because I stopped watching years ago now. It used to be part of my morning routine to listen to his latest video every morning. But as I became more of a real human being, it all started to become clear
>Libertarian
>former Satanist
>anti-Christian
>muh stronk paganism
>libertarian values
>herrr derrr the left are the real fascists!

And I feel bad too, because watching his shit was comfy as fuck. I"M SORRY STXY! You just aren't as deep as I used to think you were...... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2twocoooooops.jpg (458x460, 75K)

>anti christian
zoglette boomer faggot detected

How many AOC threads are you niggers going to make?

Every time I look at him I think of the /x/ meme of "How do I summon a Succubus?"

How many years did you stop watching regularly? I think I stopped watching in mid 2017. Really enjoyed him during the election and the primaries, I wonder if he will get another uptick or upswing, or is Styx doomed to fizzle out and die on youtube???

he watches too much news

Because consuming politics each and everyday will destroy your soul.

Because he is a pussy who lives with his mother.

It's hard to be in the closet

I thought you beaners were all about taking care of your elders

I was watching during the election and primaries, so it sounds like about the same as you. It's honestly not even about his values and beliefs, I just sort of lost interest in his perspective. He is a decent guy though, and I wish the best for him.

I need to create a copy pasta argument for you people at this point. I've BTFO so many LARPers, and they just keep coming.....and coming.....and coming.....I get tired of typing up the same shit. I've already saved like 20 people at least, so I don't care about you right now user, sorry. Good luck

Fucking underrated man. Got a full gaffaw out of me.

What kind of sperg wears a leather jacket without a shirt on? This is next level fedora.

He said in his last video it's a personal issue with another person, probably a GF or close family member.
Being shut in for months doing nothing but reading and reporting on bad news probably isn't helping either.

We all have that time in our lives where it seems like the bullshit never stops coming at you, he should just take a little time from making videos and focus on smoothing things out with whoever has him tied in knots,

Attached: 1490745342620.jpg (400x400, 70K)

He doesn't take care of his mom, his mom takes care of him.

he’s got no chest mucels

What is his ancestry? He looks Czech.

Attached: download (44).jpg (233x216, 5K)

I wanna have a beer with this Nigga and play some pool. Show him Florida and enjoy the sun here.

I will say this fag. If your theory of Christianity being created by the Jews to create goy slaves was true, then Jews really are the smartest race by far, and we basically all deserve to be BLACKED by their ((((agenda))). In reality, Jews unironically hate Christianity (no they aren't pretending), and the best shot to undo everything they have done is to convert as many people to BIBLICAL Christianity as possible (interpreting the bible literally, and doing what it says). You fags always want to talk about the fall of Rome..... uh, how about the fall of the United States little buddy. Think about how many people were Christians pre WW2, and think about how many people are Christians now......

Other than that, Go watch AT LEAST 5 Southern Israelite videos. That goes for everyone here. Force yourself to watch 5 FULL Southern Israelite videos before you make any opinion on his platform. He is the one who can save the west.

Attached: 91ea2ebce7465b23d5ac57c61977398f.jpg (893x1488, 256K)

He said it's English peasants

most likely he found a mirror

fuck your jewish friend right in the pussy

Can we get "little buddy" up there with "sweety" and "let that sink in" as signs of a dumb faggot?

I'm guessing it's over a girl, or someone close to him died

Out of the loop and haven't watched styx in a bit, did he say he was depressed recently or are people just assuming as hes been mopey lately or some such?

If you have enough of a work ethic to have a youtube career. You are just situational depressed which is made up

I was a fan and regular listener who lost interest as well. I think he’s a smart guy, but I don’t value his perspective as much as I did. I think it mostly has to do with how much I have changed over the last few years. I also think him living in super white Vermont leaves some giant blind spots in his perception.

He looks more Japanese.

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>him living in super white Vermont leaves some giant blind spots in his perception.
But he lived in Texas once and saw nice Mexican people milling about harmlessly.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (547x308, 14K)

somebody tactical air drop him a sandwich

Being a faggot is depressing.

Attached: 43778584_1659540207484718_6829357019214722882_n.jpg (1080x662, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_pSqhOik2eg
He posted this.

Clank Clank motherfucker!

Attached: images (16).jpg (300x168, 7K)

just let him be sad for a while. happens like once a year.

last time he was all over a youtuber who was 17 at the time and got depressed about that.

he'll get over it.

He changed up his look, changed his flag. Ditched his Hawaiian shirt. He's been posting these weird segments; today he posted one where he started grieving about some chick or something. It was kind of pathetic. If he's reading this: dude, grow your gotee back, let's see the chest, and put the blue flag back up. I want 3 political content posts a day or me and everyone else are unsubscribing.

Underrated.

Fuck off.

Same mistake the boomers made.

He's getting divorced.

Attached: 1525835874306.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

It seems like he rarely leaves his house/room. He needs to go out in the world (outside of Vermont) . The guy could have a very fufilling life but chooses to stay in his own personal prison.

His wife/gf cucked him and shes pregnant with another mans kid

Said something about a girl, maybe problems with an ex or something. Plus alcoholism. Maybe he's getting burnt out from keeping ontop of the 24hr internet news cycle over the last what, 4 years?

Also this

He's been posting 4 videos of himself talking everyday for years now. He's bound to have some videos where his mood creeps into his work, especially when the easiest way to vent out emotions is by talking about it.

Found out Venti was cucking him

wait, how do you know he lives with his mother?

Just unplug it all man

Because he rejects Christ.

Because he wasn't invited to join you in the hot tub

Attached: 674445.jpg (948x960, 101K)

Tim Pool is so much better than this fucking weirdo fruit.

Yeah, plus he just admitted that he wear makeup everyday. Like, the fuck man.

Styx if you are reading this, you're an alright guy but there's no reason to be depressed in 2019. Eat more, get some supplements, lift some weights and fuck bitches.

That's about all, peace out.

Attached: 37550541_153192428822970_1724130886296797184_n.jpg (800x523, 76K)

we all are faggot

P.S GOD FAGS WILL TASTE THEIR OWN MEDICINE, DONT BE SO FULL OF YOURSELVES

Didn't he shave recently?

He’s a faggot.

Tim's videos are 2 to 3 times longer than they need to be.

Attached: 1551248379884.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Tim loves his own voice

He has a vitamin D deficiency.

This. He has the look of a man who watched his future unborn offspring vaporize before his very eyes.

>37550541_153192428822970_1724130886296797184_n.jpg

anybody low on that, eat this

ouch

Attached: bumble-bee-red-salmon.jpg (900x900, 524K)

True enough but still.

Who knows the whole cuck story

"I've BTFO so many LARPers..."

I don't even know what your stance is but I can already tell you aren't even a little bit as smart as you think you are.

Attached: 32828-28555[1].jpg (320x240, 13K)

LARPagans are the niggers of whites.

filthy p*Gan

Tim Pool's default political stance is, "I don't understand either side, so the center must be correct." He also never graduated from high school.

Also he's a bald, turbocuck civnat.

It's more entertaining to watch Tim Pool try to avert a mental breakdown as he continues to try and deny his own redpilling. He's still stuck in the radical centrist phase though.

Styxx is the same thing but with a meek voice with annoying sips of coffee in between

except when they're from a Scandanavian country, TGO is certainly no nigger

Poser ghost fanboi

probably this. Spends all day on the internet reading news, social media, dosnt eat good, dosn't work out, dosn't spend time outside etc, kind of like me except that i don't get paid for it

women , they fuck everyone up in horrible ways and never take responsibility for anything, hopefully gets over it.

midlife crisis time, next hes gonna be back to his razorfist cosplay and buying a harley

Hopefully it’s a hayabusa and he cuts himself in half

wew, what a wake up call if that's true

He looks English.

he looks like a gay version of john lennon.
cut your god damn hair.

>here let me post this cringe deviant art image
Christcuckery is absolute cancer. I used to be like you a christian. I know that if the jew or atheist attack christkikery itll only push you further into it. Thats what the jews want and have always wanted. They want you to react badly to them so you keep worshiping the jew. They know how to play the game they play both sides all the fucking time to keep the goy enslaved. Just look at the left/right republican/democrat
>Southern Israelite
stealing another peoples culture is absolutely disgusting and just as bad as WE WUZ KANGZ

Attached: 1527043293950.png (1040x1996, 2.35M)

I think he was talking about for the camera.

everyone says it's because of a girl but I think it has something to do with losing his ongoing lawsuit (hence why he's not allowed to talk about it)

whats his on going lawsuit?

I bet he's depressed because he hadn't been able to get his taste buds on a new Orange Vanilla Coke! With a splash of orange citrus and that sweet vanilla flavor, Orange Vanilla Coke is just what you need to hang onto this dark, bleak existence for just one more day!

youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A

Attached: tmp_s1SiID_ff6cc43fd4f0943e_Coke_KOOrangeVanilla_Can_V4_sRGB.jpg (2048x3048, 408K)

Hi Styx.

what a cunt

maybe bait, but i suspect cunt

Attached: Zahlerpilled.gif (636x356, 1.64M)

He has been wearing the same shirt for like 5 days.
He always has a different shirt on or no shirt.
I wonder if he's showered.

actually not terrible; like drinking a creamsicle

That's not a very nice thing to say at all user.

Lack of self care mainly exercise. Seasonal depression as is natural in winter. Guess he gets most of his exercise gardening.

Maybe he is starting to realize ethno nationalism needs to be a thing.

Attached: 1482449990816.jpg (567x437, 45K)

>Maybe he is starting to realize ethno nationalism needs to be a thing.
That's his problem. If he realized that he would not be depressed.

>Maybe he is starting to realize ethno nationalism needs to be a thing.
Possible, I went into a depression when I first got redpilled and realized just how bad the situation is. Also it's entirely possible that the girlfriend was holding back the evolution of his politics, not an uncommon thing.

Who cucking