This is what they stole from us

>youtube.com/watch?v=sJo4OwT103E

How does it feel hearing the Nicker explaining how things used to be like?

Attached: 1519471469202.webm (800x1040, 730K)

>Spic Fuentes

The first time I saw Nick was at some Boomer conference (not AmRen) and I immediately knew he was the real deal.

he's been better lately but he went through a long phase of cucking and dramafagging and fighting with everyone. or maybe this is the phase and the other is normal?

What is the real deal to you?

I fucking hate the fact that so few people on Jow Forums mobilize to take action, THIS is how you convince women, you take the problem and create a story around it. Say a woman is on her 30s, she has a well paying job that's ultimately stressful, she remember her childhood with both her parents and two brothers, every night she either dreams of her child on her lap while her inexistent white husband fondles her hair, or she dreams of her baby crying while she can't reach him, and then go through her work days and how much the slow destruction of western values has affected that and yadda yadda. It doesn't take much, all you need to do is understand how women work, have the will and go forward with the plan.

European countries love indie movies, anyone can do this shit.

Attached: reddit-three-little-cuts-only-30-minutes-never-having-children.png (712x845, 501K)

They didnt steal anything from you, Swedecuck. You gave it to them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-08-59-30-650_org.floens.chan~01.png (1080x441, 127K)

Attached: g1 incel problem.png (2141x1571, 1.1M)

>22
Imagine being 22 and commiting to be that wine aunt with cats so early

>1 post by ID

bait

sage

Day of the rope is coming.

My brother just had a baby. Very similar to your .Wemb related except an ugly fucker. Why are babes so grotesque? Really undermines the parental instinct

I never wanted that. I want war. You stupid fuckboy.

Attached: 70AD43E8-EBF5-4643-A9F6-74A7C5BCC8AA.jpg (300x476, 26K)

who cares anymore give me 1000 dollars

Hear Hear

A good civil war will pretty much fix alot of whats going on. Rage gets out,population decline,make buddies for life on the battlefield

This motherfuckers gonna get shot.

I dont want your money either.

She is going to fucking regret that. Her friends will have kids and she will feel a pull to have one, A guy will go out with her but wants kids so he leaves her, She will want to pass on her knowledge and life advice but cant unless her sisters or brothers have kids....pathetic.

nah
but I will get my 1000

Attached: DBA695E4-9C72-4ADA-B712-777508F22FDB.png (749x409, 554K)

low energy facebook meme tier

Degeneracy.

So is repeating thousan dorra thousand dorra thousand dorra.

Hows this?

Attached: DD8FFEDB-B0FF-40DF-A7AB-A678F479D425.gif (498x202, 873K)

Nick is unironically pretty based. He's totally redpilled but not a cringy larper like Richard Spencer. He has a good enough sense of optics not to go full 1488, but there's no way he isn't at least somewhat woke to (((them))).

So now you won't have children because you're waiting for war, then before you know it you're old and gray and the war you dreamed of never happened and it's too late to have children.

"readying" yourself for a war is exactly what they want

that's not a meme

Thats what you think.

Nick Fuentes is the most based person in the Alt-Right and he has balls of steel. Why are you not donating to him?

>fuentes

Attached: 0893B313-630D-4752-B9EE-54D6ABCF39D4.gif (392x350, 19K)

Am I the only one who had a gut wrenching pull looking at that image? Its an affront to nature and all that is good. It is as though the inner me screams out in horror and says "This here is unholy".

Truly its sickening that a woman in the prime of her youth and fertility will neuter herself like this.

You aren’t ausbro. This shit strikes to the fucking core. She’s actually cute. She’s beautifully normal. What a fucking waste.

This is such a great vid lmao