Come Home White Man

Gentlemen, this thread is to announce the greatest luxury of the White Man. No, it's not cars. No, it's not space travel. No, it's not even comfy white picket fenced homes. It's breasts. Boobies. Tits.
>wah OP this isn't political you fucking leaf
But that is where you're wrong. If you remember 2014, that is when all those nigger songs about butts came out, then in 2015 the year of the faggot happened. Coincidence? I think not! It is a Cohencidence though. Truth is this push for ass is conditioning you to like niggers, trannies, and/or Asians.

Attached: boobsvsbutts.jpg (613x906, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First things first, and the easiest one. Ever heard a nigger song about tits? Not unless they sing about ass a thousand times more. Why is that? It is because of their breeding strategy. A big ass is the sign of fertility. While that is a good thing in itself, the White Man makes the breasts of equal or greater importance. Why is that? Because the woman's breast is a sign of nurturing. We breed to make the most superior children, fed the greatest milk. That is why the White Man loves a nice pair of jugs; they are a symbol of the White Family.

Attached: 1553166070560.jpg (1080x1326, 142K)

Now, onto trannies. I'm here to let you into a secret that will ward off the greatest enemy of this board and site currently. Tell them that they will never have tits. And no, surgery does not count. They can make a female-like ass by starving themselves and squatting, but they will never achieve a trve female rack. Always reply to their shill posts with a hot chick with big tits (clothed obviously, we must respect our nofap brethren). They'll flee this board knowing they'll never pass as the best kind of female: a big breasted woman.

Attached: swedemilkies.jpg (1024x770, 140K)

OP THIS ISN'T POLITICAL YOU FUCKING LEAF

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (400x343, 8K)

Now, Asians is a tricky subject. The map in the OP shows that Asians like boobs, but the thing is that a large-chested Asian is rare to come by, like a blue eyed nigger. This map proves it. While the Northern European countries have girls with big breasts up to Double D, the Asian countries don't even have an average of B cup. Their men love boobs, but their women but will never attain true chesthood. Why do you think they make anime girls white with big tits? They're jealous. Always show this map to the yellow fever fags shilling Asian women. There's nothing good about racemixing, and showing the White Man what he is truly meant to love will bring Him back home to his eternal big-breasted wife.

Attached: milkiemap.jpg (1908x1146, 216K)

This is the ultimate protest against Discord trannies. That's where you're wrong.

I SAID THIS ISN'T POLITICS YOU FUCKING LEAF NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KOREAN BOOTMAKING IMAGE BOARD RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING DRASTIC YOU FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (680x680, 140K)

What's wrong with the booty?

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Attached: Booty-Warrior.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I bet you're a tranny. Triggered by the superior biological woman, chestlet?

Attached: Anna-Nystrom.png (935x568, 842K)

A genetically moderated disposition to welfare, and whoreing.

Nice trips, but your link answers your question for you.

Attached: first-things-first-bateman-is-definitely-a-psychopath-1502818850.jpg (780x439, 32K)

the board is called politically incorrect, no politics, you fucking fat piece of shit.

LEAFS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS ON THIS BOARD YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SIT AND NOD LIKE A GOOD LEAF NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING YOU FUCKING LEAF GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: reeeeeEeEe.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>But that is where you're wrong. If you remember 2014, that is when all those nigger songs about butts came out
Baby got back came out in the early 90s and was followed by shit like rumpshaker, daisy dukes and tootsie roll. But to sir mixalots credit he turned back to the light with put 'em on the glass.

S E E T H I N G
C H E S T L E T
T R A N N Y

Attached: 1553166956039.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

Anime tiddies

Attached: 387dbc9a5bcc6771a55fc58a6fb1d363.jpg (711x1000, 704K)

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVE YOU FUCKING LEAF RIGHT FUCKING NOW DO YOU HEAR ME

Attached: REEE.png (857x725, 358K)

I love dicks instead

See these stock photo girls? They laugh at you because even their B and C cup boobs are bigger than yours. They are happy trannies exist because it increases their self esteem.
You better be a girl. If not, >>/lgbt/

Attached: stock girls.jpg (1300x868, 128K)

LEAFS SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW DETRIMENTAL THEY ARE TO THE WORLD AND THE WHITE MAN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT THEY'RE STILL LEAFS AND SHOULD NOT EXIST

Attached: super ree.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Unironically based thread. Several interesting observations have been gleamed from it

Attached: 1543258118165.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Attached: Sad.png (379x566, 20K)

Yes. I have angered a tranny's demon, and it lashed out on me. We must invoke the big breasted Goddesses to rid of us of niggers, yellow fever, and homosexuality.

Attached: 1553167276461.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)