8 of the surviving Apollo astronauts

8 of the surviving Apollo astronauts.
Look at all those white men.

Attached: c9inwpjk75o21.jpg (7076x4533, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCilopjsCztUsfHu5c9PELMg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at all those frauds.

Old white guys this is racism op

Hidden niggers

I think Harrison Schmitt is part Hispanic or Navajo.

Look at all those 33rd degree Masons.

what color did you expect them to be?

Attached: 1553039440986.jpg (1024x731, 113K)

Think how much pussy they all got in their day. Or how many free drinks.

Lol, it’s so fucked up they keep bringing buzz around cameras, the dude has lost his mind.

Ask these heros how it feels to know that they stood by congratulating themselves in the 60s while parasites infested and destroyed their nation.

Attached: 1548118138736.jpg (2997x2248, 1.79M)

That's not all of them, dumbass. You made me look up whether Mattingly, Lovell, and Duke were dead.

>making altars for a dumb bitch who couldn't even kill anyone besides herself

At least Brother Brenton earned his.

Attached: Christchurch Doom.png (1024x682, 463K)

All freemasons. Btw, fuck niggers. UCF niggers were crying in the locker room lol. faggots.

yeah but you can't keep the altars up for a long time in fag country without the state fags taking it down

The thing about getting off the moon is most unrealistic... A Saturn rocket to escape the earth and a shitbox can escape the moon... Even at 1/6th gravity how dose that math work? Has anyone really crunched those launch velocity numbers?

Envy is a smelly cologne.

He lost it over 50 years ago.

Which of them will be the first one to admit the moon landing hoax?

Moon landing hoax is Jewish psyops. Space exploration is perhaps one of the most significant achievements by white people and they hate that.

Buzz Aldrin came to my school as a kid. Teacher kept saying they were good friends and then one day he showed up. Shit was so cash.

Space travel requires a high IQ and talent. Early NASA studies with Chimps proved Negroes are too difficult to train.

Attached: Chimp.jpg (254x198, 10K)

Yeah nah, I ain't buying they did it on the first try without losing a single life or anything going wrong. The "moon landing" itself was a jewish psyop directed by Kubrik.

The whole Apollo program is one of the landmark achievements of whites. Nothing cuts to the point and proves what we're capable of quite like "we walked on the fucking moon and none of you have." Hard to pretend you're superior to the people who've put their flag on another body. That's why (((they're))) so desperate to hidden figures it. We wuz Apollo programmers and shiet.

Think of how, someday soon, we're not going to have anyone alive who's walked on the moon. Think of how that didn't have to be the case, but it is because we started spending our money on importing and paying for shitskins instead of things like this.

That's just how good some people (white) are. Anything is achievable if you place a group of extremely intelligent people in the same room with the world's most advanced equipment and proper funding.

All of those men are Mossad!

If you disagree YOU are Mossad!

>I ain't buying they did it on the first try
What are Apollos 6-10?
>without losing a single life or anything going wrong
What are Apollos 1 and 13?

The moon landing is 100% fake and anyone who still believes it happened either hasn't looked at the evidence or is pants on head retarded

Chinks fully plan to plant one of their flags on the moon in the next 10-15 years I thought, and they'll probably achieve that goal.

>Apollo
Still the greatest achievement in the history of mankind. Long live the space age heroes!

the moon has no atmosphere and therefore no air resistance which means you can use less power to escape gravity you absolute retard

Attached: tumblr_mnlu9sEyMy1qau6fdo1_500.gif (500x379, 488K)

Everyone "plans" to land on the moon "soon". Russia's been planning on landing on the moon since Apollo. I'll believe it when I see it.

>Has anyone really crunched those launch velocity numbers?

yes, dumbass. just google it. all of this information has been public knowledge for decades.

also here's something you have completely omitted from your retarded half-baked theory: when they left the moon, they weren't pushing the entire saturn V rocket off of it. why would they need the same power to push a tiny lander off of a weaker celestial body as they did to push literally the largest rocket mankind has ever built off of the earth? did you actually forget that rockets have weight?

Like that monkey, my sides went in orbit.

Why don't you?

China already has a rover on the other side. Pic taken by NASAs reconaissance orbiter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-122242_Chrome.jpg (1439x2253, 986K)

>Long live the space age heroes!
That's not very likely. Imagine being reviled or thought frauds by half of the country you risked your life for, and the agency you risked your life for honk-honking its way into bankruptcy while being shown up by a loaded south African man with aspergers. I imagine they just want to die at this point.

Attached: jew_propulsion_lab.jpg (1871x2696, 1.61M)

this is why it's so cool to learn about, because every mission is exciting in its own way

Whats with the 12800yrs old satalite.

Attached: wew2u.jpg (1846x742, 223K)

>Has anyone really crunched those launch velocity numbers?
Yes, lots of people. In fact, you can too! The rocket equation isn't some secret. Delta-v to escape the moon and enter an orbit is incredibly small compared to Earth.

Graph shows the incredibly small amount of fuel they used for LM ascent with the massive speed it was able to reach with such a small amount. Compare that to the amount of fuel required to leave earth.

Attached: ApolloEnergyRequirementsMSC1966.png (1656x1284, 205K)

I wonder what those little guys were processing when they got launched into space.

>expecting people on Jow Forums to understand this

We stopped going because we had less of a reason, not because there’s more women employed at NASA, you dumb faggot.

I can’t wait until they make a movie about them with 7/8 of the actors being black.

i should hope even morons can understand "small black bar making BIG GREY BAR vs ENORMOUS BLACK BAR making a grey bar barely bigger" is digestible but yeah, probably wishful thinking.

still a cool image for non-morons to look at and appreciate how fucking insane atmospheric resistance is

Attached: 1550945066657.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Lol, they originally planned to achieve that a decade ago. The more time passes, the further from the current day they plan to achieve it.

Space travel is a meme.

Fuck off homo

Plenty do, but it's selection bias that makes Apollo threads full of flat earthers/moonlander conspiracy faggots.

Attached: 1452972175172.jpg (1280x1338, 223K)

I feel bad for the monkeys that died, and Laika. Poor little pupper.

I hope that pic isn't a shoop.

It is impossible to reach the moon, every country has agreed to just take turns LARPing about it

Seriously guys, look into this stuff. It's not as crazy as it sounds

anyone remember when NASA landed the probe on an asteroid or mars or whatever the fuck it was and google made their front page a bunch of 16 bit blacks, browns and women NASA employees to congratulate them? then user posted a photo of the real team and it was all white and east asian men with only a woman or two.

Shitbox!

Shitbox!

I'm not a mathematician...

Your an ok joe, others feel the need to be insulting, and I'm all broken up inside because of it. I still see it as a shit box tho...

If man was able to go to the moon there would be a tourist city there already.

Attached: 1523854340778.png (1027x1479, 2.25M)

8 cold war vets who won the real meme war

is there a place where can see her vids or is it just some of the webms we made back when it was happening

>a shoop
how new are you?

Attached: Facebook_HQ.jpg (2001x3000, 1.09M)

go here. some guy subbed them.
youtube.com/channel/UCilopjsCztUsfHu5c9PELMg/videos

Attached: 1531112109339.jpg (768x869, 376K)

wow thank you

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ!

Attached: 1532013682753.jpg (960x560, 62K)

Fpbp

WTF IS BUZZ WEARING
WTF
LMAOOOOO

Attached: 1553486274988~01.jpg (1550x3035, 687K)

be here on her birthday

Attached: let's_be_friends.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

That's a fantastic image but that dude is 100% a bloke in drag.

>white mean
try again

Reminder that moon landing conspiracies are designed to take away from european accomplishment and ingenuity

I like how you can visually guage the insanity in Aldrin from this picture.

BILLIONS FOR SPACE PENNIES FOR THE HUNGRY

Yep they are better then you nigger

Come out from behind your proxy, comrade.

Even in their old age they are more bad ass than you will ever be. Or I for that matter.

As it should be. Sadly we no longer live in such times

an irishman doesn't recognize virgin mary art?

Attached: nasa nig.jpg (328x366, 32K)

Buzz is wearing what the fuck he wants.

Attached: image_2018-10-31_00-43-28.png (850x618, 467K)

Air is heavy.

My least favorite astronaut. Total female-tier attention hound.