All these articles are from one woman. what causes a white person to hate their race so much?

all these articles are from one woman. what causes a white person to hate their race so much?

Attached: jessie daniels.png (1040x1000, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWeEw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-white-suicide-addiction-death_us_5b903737e4b0511db3dea162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean what causes a (((white))) person to hate "their" race so much?

daniels seems like a white name

white women have always been traitors. it's just that through feminism they've been able to acquire political power to actually cause damage.

Making money.

Yeah, it's impossible to change your name.

What a literal self loathing piece of rat shit

most jews are out and proud. how many articles have you read like this with berg or stein attached?

>get fat
>blame white people for it

Most of the Hunter College administration is run by 98% woman, most of them are feminists and most of them are boomers. If you intend to get this woman fired you won't. They won't do shit.

that was more common back when radical soviet yids like Betty ""Friedan"" Goldstein were whipping up the feminine mystique

((Seems))

>whiteness of wellness
What

>her phone number is in the picture
W-what are you s-suggesting user?

Either a childless single cat lady, a kike, or both.

white liberals are the most insufferable group of people I’ve met

when I was studying in Canada this libcuck once asked me, “What history do you guys learn? It’s mostly British history and oppression right?”

At that point I realised these people see the rest of us as fucking idiots and them as saviour of some sort. At least with a right winger I can engage in bantz and general shitflinging but these people, they’re actually idiots

Canadian libshits disgust me

Went to an American History museum the other day and it had a slavery section. That Doulgas nigger that started the anti slavery movement, was taught to write and read, by the slave owners wife, in defiance of the law. Everything wrong now, is because of that bitch.

Societal peer pressure.

>[email protected]
>hunter.cuny.edu
>Cunny hunter

She alleges her father molested her. Whether or not that's true, letting your daughter be a lesbian and sending her to college are probably bad ideas.
archive.is/HWeEw

I heard she was Jewish OP

>most jews are out and proud. how many articles have you read like this with berg or stein attached?
That was true 2-3+ years ago before the ((())) meme reached critical mass.
They're onto us now and trying to have more anonymity in their articles. Most of them don't even have a profile picture of the writer anymore.

In 2019 it's very hard to identify a kike article now because they're written by proxy and don't even have profile pictures.

For example articles by NYT will say "Article by: NYT Team" or some shit. Anonymous.

And I need to stress that 3+ years ago this was almost completely unheard of for an article not to have a real author with a picture attached.

yes we all know the famous actress natalie herschlag and comedian jon liebowitz

He means what cause what causes a (((white)) person to hate whites so much.

So the golden rule now is, if there's no name and/or no profile picture on the article, it was written by a kike. Otherwise they wouldn't hide it.

Shes ugly and overweight and single and childless and got a shit attitude and a shit world view. Shes just an all around failure at life.

>(((Columnist))) == (((Communist))) ==
(((Kike))) == (((Them)))

Say it with me.

Attached: 1541341855200.png (306x306, 112K)

White women that hold beliefs such as hers fuck black men exclusively and wish they were black. My cousin is a white guy married to a black woman and if he could take a pill and become black he would in a nanosecond. They are mentally off.

I wonder if they actually are self conscious about it now? The Twitter jews sure are out about it

That a jew. Jews hate whites.

>old
>fat
>single
>childless
You would think it's more complicated than that, but it's not.

I mean you're right but she doesn't have the fat Jew look. She looks like a Karen

Attached: Jessie_Daniels_Professor_CUNY_Hunter_College.jpg (450x545, 63K)

Why is this so true?

this bitch's mother killed herself and she's saying it was because she was white, and that white people deserve to suicide themselves

huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-white-suicide-addiction-death_us_5b903737e4b0511db3dea162

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 12.32.17 AM.png (732x300, 63K)

Passover Syndrome.

Perfectly on point. They enjoy having all the power over pussy until they hit 30 and then they rapidly lose the attention of men. The hilarious part is that they live longer than us. 30 to 85 is a hell of a long time to have nothing but cats in your life.

Attached: cat lady aisle.png (456x270, 199K)