So much this!

So much this!

Attached: ban-guns-thoughts-prayers.jpg (800x670, 83K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

not even giving a (You) for that bait

How about just ban niggers

No one who gives 'thoughts and prayers' has ever claimed that it's 'good enough.' They're just being decent.

These activist cunts are miserable. Good.

Listen up gun nuts.
I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people.
That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course.
And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't it time we abolish the second amendment?
Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia? Why does anyone even need a gun?
I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip.
Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying we ban the guns that can kill people.
No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the second amendment.
I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.
No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

Gun control is a meme, no one is complying now, you have no control until you go door to door

Attached: NJGCban.jpg (639x605, 56K)

I thank God that no one who would plan a mass shooting would compromise their principles and buy a black market AK-47 after the ban... Libs really are this stupid!

> "doubles advocate"

lmao you beaner

So much go fuck yourself.

Attached: 76B1A12F-B34E-4C70-B245-42C733389A73.png (680x680, 620K)

If guns get banned the only thoughts and prayers will be made of Cu-jacketed lead and traveling at over 2000/fps.

Attached: vermin2_s.jpg (500x429, 52K)

My safe, my rules.

How about we send her to live on the streets of a major city alongside the meth heads and then she'll understand why people need guns.

Is this new pasta?

Shall not be infringed nigger

Who does she think should 'just ban guns'?

Donald Trump?
Mitch McConnell?

'I get my way and you eat shit' is something people with power get to do, those without power get to eat shit.

>ban guns
>only 37/1,500,000 (0.002%) guns get turned in.
It's not very effective...

Wait you mean to say that if we abolished legal gun ownership criminals would still find a way to illegally obtain one and commit crimes with it? You sir live in denial, if something is banned that means no one is allowed to have it

Attached: 48088E52-E8BE-400A-A567-67AFCF949227.jpg (365x451, 26K)

Attached: gun control neo.jpg (735x615, 144K)

My thoughts and prayers consist of someone breaking into her house raping the ever living shit out of her dumbass and caving her skull in with a lamp
...but no guns would be used

Based Republican poster.

Attached: 1553395758960.jpg (1382x1463, 134K)

You have to go back.

This is good.

why are women allowed to speak?

our biggest mistake

And just as men with guns came to stop the shooting, so too will men with guns stop the confiscations.

Is that still holding up? Saw that a few days ago and figured the grabblers would have done more grabbling since then

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Because I never send thoughts and prayers. That's for virtsig faggots.

Yes, let's just press the "ban guns" button, and the hundreds of millions of privately owned firearms in the US will just go *POOF* and disappear! Then humanity will go back to what it was doing before guns, living in complete peace and harmony and certainly not hacking each other to pieces with sharpened steel.

Urban liberals are a kind of primitive savage who ascribe supernatural power to the written word. Much like (but far less accurate and useful than) a medieval peasants belief that signing any contract whatsoever would let a hook nosed demon steal your soul, shitlibs sincerely believe that you can turn a man into a woman or a somali into a human by filling out paperwork. If it can do things like that, making guns vanish isn't much of a stretch.

Why do idiots think banning legal gun ownership will stop mass shootings? It's like they don't understand that AK's are sold by the fucking pound on the black market to people who use them to massacre other people all over the world.

But tell them that they can cause a civil war by filling out that same paperwork and they'll tell you that you're obviously a fringe weirdo who is dreaming.

Perfect!

Why do people think vapid rhetoric counts as an argument?

Or Americans... yes, lets ban you septics.

You're a piece of shit

>1 post by this id
>meme flag
>low effort twitter screen cap troll thread
Mods really don’t care anymore, do they?

Thank you for identifying yourself, but it wan't really necessary. (sign) Thank you Aussie.

I love the smell of newfag bait in the evening.

Ok, let the dems turn in their guns first...

By controlling the sale of them, within half a generation, they will have effectively phased out whatever it is they're banning

come get em

Time, mate - give it time; still 2 weeks before it becomes law.

Why dont we just ban twitter and not give a fuck when these like whore inevitably commit suicide?
parsley

uno post OP fag

Attached: 1553461027730.gif (400x305, 364K)

>>HELP HELP
>>“Thoughts and prayers”
>>*boom* *boom*

I will remember to send my thoughts and prayers when she is about to be shot but some gang banger who got a black market gun and is robbing here for the 5 dollars she has on her.

Do the fun grabbers get death for murder?

They just assume the scribes will be skilled enough to craft their runes so that the paperwork won't cause a civil war. After all, the scribes have magic paper from harvard that made them smart.

>gang banger
Is this the new euphemism for nigger?

Attached: 1443200951365.jpg (462x462, 79K)

They're just bitter snarky failures with an audience. They think they're the smartest faggot in the room and their tweets are mostly made under the influence of alcohol/drugs.

every. single. time.

Attached: bhnjmk.png (580x313, 26K)

what a fricken retard, people will still kill with hammers, rocks, the own hands, knifes ect.
what you need to do is make murder illegal, that fucken simple. then when everyone follows this new law there will be no more killings

Attached: gun-control-cartoon-club-knife[1].jpg (500x398, 47K)

>By controlling the sale of them
LOL you gonna ban machine tools too?
>nigga I stopped buying AR15s from gun dealers ages ago

Attached: ghost-gunner-pistol.jpg (1751x983, 167K)

Go back to Canada Ricky

Facts should be fax.

Daily reminder "thoughts and prayers" was originally a leftist anti gun talking point until we flipped it

Attached: 1499100310367.jpg (368x475, 48K)

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

Nice copy pasta faggot

> why not have them both.

3d printers are more than adequate to make magazines

Naturally, the population has turned to onions and hardly anyone knows how to machine things, let alone owns any metal machines at all.
Hopefully enough people will become underground arms factories when the time demands it

i really really really like this pasta

It makes newfags turn 360 and walk away

Go away newfag

>Hopefully enough people will become underground arms factories
we got you bro

Attached: MultiPlatform-Jig.jpg (1280x800, 85K)

Yes, that is true... college degrees and grades are directly correlated to intelligence in their minds. It's funny, my brother's GPA was like 2.7 in high school, he barely made it into a college, and then his GPA there was 2.7 because he was fucking around all the time. He's a millionaire and vice president of his company at age 35. My sister was always a 4.0 GPA student. The highlights of her life thus far include recovering from her drug addiction, her 2 year long failed marriage, being the only person in the family who ever smoked, being the only person in the family who ever got a tattoo, being the only woman in known family history to have an abortion, and the highest job title she ever earned being some for of receptionist/secretary.

Statistically speaking though, on paper she's one of the highly educated leftist voters while my brother is some dumb yokel retard.

>why are women allowed to speak?

Well it was originally so they could tell us they were pregnant or that our dinner was ready but, you know how (((they))) fuck these things up.

If someone did a mass killing using improvised chemical or biological weapons, do you think that would stop people from talking about banning guns? I think its silly to think guns are the only dangerous thing. Most advancements in technology have been driven by finding more effective ways to kill people.

Checked and validated as a universal constant

This post is legitimately genius lmao

Thanks fren
Will you accept doge coin?

Is she volunteering to go collect guns after the ban? My thoughts and prayers go out to her family

Bear in mind your sister is a female
College is really bad for the female psyche

ok newfag, time to go back to TD

You know what? I think I’ll buy some machine tools just for that purpose. I have a garage and some extra cash. It might be possible to manufacture receivers at least.

Eh, she was always an idiot. Not that that's mutually exclusive with being female.

Stock up on enough materials to be machined as well. I wish I wasnt a poorfag. I'd love to be constructing my doomsday compound

This begs the question of how much machinery will I need to make a true built from scratch firearm. I’m decent with designs and engineering stuff, I just need to pester the local CNC machine shop near me into learning stuff. Tonight was a good night for inspiration.

True, but there's something about college that just ravishes a female and turns them into banshees
There were some threads a while back doing before and afters of college roasties. Was really depressing. Saw it happen personally too

And I know you'll be totally compliant with all pertinent regulations, state and federal.
Good luck user. Glad we got people like you on our side.

> I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Huh?

Hey ANZ-fags, is there any opposition at all to this or is that dictacunt just going to make some laws?

Homicide rates in America are same as Europe if you only count whites. Banning niggers literally solves the problem. We have to deport the spics too.

Wouldn't you invariably need a milling machine for the bolt? Even if you just went with a a generic late-war WW2 subgun.

From 0% you'll need a mill to make a receiver, an 80% AR can be finished with just a drill press, or a hand drill and a jig if you're desperate. Then buy the upper and guts.

Problem is, ATF decided that the finisher of a receiver must own the machinery, or the owner must register as a manufacturer or it isn't then allowed for personal use.