I THINK HE IS LYING

Is this guy being sincere, it seems scripted, the jew sam seder retweeted this....skip to 17:40 for maximum cringe...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=545&v=sfLa64_zLrU

I just dont think someone sympathetic to hard right ideas would talk like that....

Attached: Capture.png (888x643, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Orthotropics
youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His whole monologue sounds like a vox article...

So that's what a destiny fanboy looks like?
Jesus wept they look like genetic deadends

Attached: tmp_29024-1539206712908-1762495982.png (506x443, 151K)

nah im just not going to watch it all and im just going to close my browser and go to sleep. youre a fucking faggot though

mean

Listen to how he talks about contrapoints...the whole thing stinks I tell ya

Lmao he starts crying at the 25 minute mark because of the New Zealand shooting.

This Jew is NOT a good actor.

when he started spilling about Destiny i had to turn it off because it was too hilarious to keep going.
fuck this guy lmao

Why would I watch this

did Destiny's argument of incest convince this guy?

his nose is pretty big. what is caleb's last name?

You should have waited until he starts talking about that tranny contrapoints....its even more cringe

i don't think swinging from hard right to sjw is possible, you can't unlearn this shit

he sort of talks like Ezra klien from vox.....same inbread jewish drooling lisp

Attached: 1553036881559.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

I agree, you can swing into nihilism though for a few days

what time in video did he mention destiny?

this. at most, he would go back to alt-light/Sargon gate keeping politics not full blown sjw.

if you're weak enough mentally and only get into identity politics to feel like you have a community, and then feel rejected from one community, you probably could. it just proves he's weak-willed and spineless, and not convicted in any of his beliefs.

about 17:40.....stick with it until he gets to contrapoints, its the crescendo of cringe

no it isn't.
jesus is a jew so he'd probably be fine with how he looked considering how jews look.

He's a dishonest retard who's trying to expedite e-fame for shekels.

(checked)
>alt-right
>doesn't even practice mewing
yikes from me dawg

Also, you can't debate women or destiny. Both will appeal to emotion and have shit analogies. Especially destiny, he goes for the most center of center, or at least makes it seem that way, and then put you outside of the sane circle, it's a form of fundamental jewry but sophisticated enough to please his stream full of betas and whales

ALSO, on a similar note: he traveled to NZ to fuck some girl and she later admitted that she only went for the beta males. That girl also had a boyfriend of sorts and he was perfectly fine with her getting "railed" by destiny in front of him.

cuck

this. SO. MUCH. THIS.
You don't go into the "alt-right" and then leave it out of thin air. You can't unlearn to ride a bike unless you get shot in the head.
This guy must've gone into a place like infinity and spilled his moderate shit and those "redpill me on X" threads where he tries to argue his stance and why they should change because he's new there.

ALSO LOOK AT HIS FUCKING LONG ASS FACE
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics
great channel if any of you niggers has a similar chin

>muh journey

Attached: fatjew.jpg (495x350, 55K)

Who gives a shit

What the fuck even is alt-right?
Why isn't anyone just "right"?
Is he legitimate retarded?

lol

ya thats cringe as fuck
this guys either an actor/liar or he's extremely unintelligent. anyone that thinks Destiny is a skilled, convincing debater is a brainlet; all Destiny does is argue in circles and cite wikipedia, eventually resorting to shouting and putting his hands on his face or shaking his head.

Also the part where this kid starts crying about the NZ shooting, wtf? is it normal for people to get so emotional over stuff like this?

>My name's Kaleb

jew

o fuck at 24:35 he does the very same breathing thing that father did during the sandy hook interview. fuck this jew.

there is no such thing as an alt-right

anyone who uses this expression is a direct or indirect Israeli asset

>walking away from the truth
kek, yeah right

Alternative to the right
>Alt right

So basically the left.

alt right is just alt left
don't forget that

the real right is hardly represented anywhere on the net

of course its scripted. Its a video meant to trigger a certain emotion and motivate the audience. Literally anyone can turn on a camera and say they were once a "blah blah blah"

Hapa chink eyes and a crooked jew nose. Didn't get more than 3 seconds into the video before I shut it off.

>leftist jews lying about the "right-wing pipeline"

why are you guys even surprised at this point?

Nobody ever comes back from our way of thinking, not without an incredible amount of mind-altering drugs at least.

I remember someone posting this on a thread I made before I became enlightened. It was a thread on Jow Forums about getting punched in the face by a random group of niggers while coming home from work one night. Image is spot on. Time flies.

i can see this being the case, if he's just retarded and looking for community. don't know why you'd want to become hard right though, it's just stressful with no upside

>"right-wing pipeline"

it sounds like think tank lingo

it is, you guys really need to start listening to leftie media to get a better idea of how they see us

youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw

His face is crooked as fuck and you cant see his teeth.

Very disturbing

Attached: disturbing-image-featured.jpg (1000x500, 150K)

Weak

OP is a faggot

This video, whether it's acting or not, is an example of how an effeminate voice communicates. "Race realism is a STRONG pull." "It seems... it feels... FEELS FEELS"
It's all about emotions, all over the place "The Tranny spoke my language." He even admits to having a similar voice to a man pretending to be a woman (contra points).
He never seems to list the arguments them selves. He says words like "stats" but doesn't list any stats. Every other sentence is about how he reacted to something EMOTIONALLY.
It's crazy to see this so clearly.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The fucking mysterious (((alt-right))) again?
Can anyone tell me is it worth watching for some of his arguments? Because seeing weaklings being weak, which will die in 10-15 years isnt exactly new, especially here. But god fucking dammit the hbomberguy is also a fucking pussy.

I learned to be racist by being forced to go to a school with spics and niggers

>2014
Ehh... I think it started a little later then that. I think the Ronvolution was still a thing.

He was an alt-kike
His redpilling was Saragoon of Akkad.
The best thing to do is to recruit them.
Tell them to come over and to watch greatest story never told.

>he fell for the memes
Nobody to blame but himself for being a soulless retard.

>We have to solve these problems ourselves.

Isn't this the exact same mindset that caused the christchurch killer to go out and kill?

Attached: non.png (1193x95, 12K)

lel, this guy is probably making the destiny debatelet threads here

what a faggot