Anybody else feel like there's a strange presence on the board right now? What is going on?

Anybody else feel like there's a strange presence on the board right now? What is going on?

Attached: 1553472484189.png (1256x679, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Western_Australian_secession_referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=u_XOnngmbpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You dumb idiots ask this same question 50x a day, every day

A STRANGE PRESENCE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

It's me. I've been gone for a while, now that I'm back you're sensing my autism from a distance

Yea, the paid shills that are trying to discourage support of Tarrant by saying that he's mossad because he only said he didn't want jews subverting his nation instead of saying that he wants every jew on the planet to die. Keep in mind these are the same shills that tell you everyone who knows the JQ is also mossad because they are trying to make WNs look bad. Their only objective is preventing WN figures from gaining support.

geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann

Or hysteria.

The MIGApedes have been here since 2016. They’re strange but not out of the ordinary.

Shhhh.. Do not discuss the power of the autism.
They still think the autism is harmless.

Bunch of faggots like OP.

>Anybody else feel like there's a strange presence on the board right now?
Nope, just smells like fear from my enemies. But this time it isn't faked.

Attached: 1536750697548.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

I've noticed that when some big happening has happened on the planet, even people unaware of it act differently.
Could be two reasons:
1. My interpretation of their actions.
2. An indirect interaction with people that do know the happening (i.e. those people react to the happening and behave in a certain manner, leading to their influence on the other person indirectly)

he shot a 9 year old in the face dipshit, this doesn't make WN look good. I think it was a Jewish operation

Kushnerbots got their funding renewed after the Mueller report.

Yang Gang obvious coordinated shilling attempt hasn't died down yet, with no signs of stopping.
Meaning Jow Forums's meme warfare has been irreparably compromised. The strange presence is the site dying inside-out.

Or it's just the rest of our JIDF brigade working overtime to trigger goyim, frankly

Attached: 1534363424283.png (820x820, 50K)

big events bring in normies and last weeks terror attack scared off all lefties... its a weird group right now

Attached: truu.jpg (1008x403, 115K)

vengeful libertarians.

I dont disagree, the pieces cant help but move. Players on both sides have been waking up at different intervals, my enemies have been more in the know but their advantages are slipping, causing what you feel now.

Attached: 1536750173482.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

So sometimes you smell fake fear? That must be difficult? Like is the fake fear you smell being intentionally faked? Or are they subconsciously not scared and they merely think they are in fear? And if it is intentionally faked, why are they intentionally faking fear? Do they know you can smell it and are they trying to trick you? And do they know you can tell if it's real fear or fake fear? Does your enemies' fear smell different from you allies' fear? Or can you even smell your allies' fear or is it only you enemies' fear? How long does this smell last? Does it get released mostly at the beginning? Does it get released evenly throughout their time in fear? Does it get stronger the more fear they feel? Do you ever get false positives? What if you have a cold at the time, can you still smell it? And can you still distinguish between fake fear and real fear?
I don't understand.

Is that an opium poppy?

>Anybody else feel like there's a strange presence on the board right now? What is going on?
Newfag. Jews have been here for a long long time either lurking or actively falseflag posting.

jidf destroyed this place and its not new
fuck (((Trump)))

And I don't think the feeling is controllable. People often talk about humanity as a cattle as tongue in cheek, the reality is that they are far less controllable than people think. Even with AI, we are struggling to control people.

You need to remember that chaos may be persuaded, but never controlled.

>flag
>"(((trump)))"

We're supposed to be on break, retard.

>Yang Gang obvious coordinated shilling
Some of that is mutating actually. It's bordering on ironic shitposting.

Kek

>implying relentless, coordinated shilling attempts aren't something we've seen a hundred times before
You must not have been here for 2016. Shills come and go, Jow Forums persists. Interpreting something we have no control over (shills posting shitty threads) as something that would affect the integrity of our meme warfare systems would be foolish. Nice try, rabbi

Woah, a civnat cuck is calling something the media doesn't like a "jewish operation" to countersignal it and distance himself from it! Surely this time he will win their respect! If he calls everything the left hates "controlled opposition", they can never hate him! Checkmate leftists!

4d chess is long dead kike

Attached: MO.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

My name is mr reddit! Behold my spacing and anti intellectuality!

The white nationalist on Jow Forums showed they were not just memeing when they supported a terrorist and now this is kind of an odd place to be.

Trump was let off from the Muller report so it was not like the world was fighting Trump he just acted very guilty when he was not. If you read Barr's statement the only reason Trump did not commit obstruction of Justice was because their was no reasons behind his actions. Trump was just dumb not malicious and that just comes off as sad. Pelosi is trying to convince Democrats that impeachment is wrong because Trump is so fucking incompetent whats the point.

Politics is sad right now and we are in a holding position for the next year.

Attached: anita_blake_ii__by_poliip-d874trv.png (800x800, 411K)

Why do you even care about a government that can't even enforce the will of the state it's meant to enforce the will of.
Look at Brexit, they're almost on the verge of ignoring a referendum... that's unfuckingthinkable in a democracy.
I, as a western australian, know fully how much of a farce our democratic referendums are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Western_Australian_secession_referendum
A lot of people in this state haven't considered democracy a real thing for decades. We all learn here straight away that the TV is a lie, your education is a lie, your state and democracy is a lie - likely all from that one little hiccup in the 30's.

Our problem is no longer individuals. The problem is on mass, it always has been.

Controlled shock and impulse denotes control, control denotes power. To the blind eye this can deceive people into thinking groups have a handle on the situation, that you're merely reacting to them, when in fact they've been subtly moving when you've moved this entire time. Fear cant be faked however because fear can be analyzed in reaction. When I say "fake fear" I mean any reaction made by your actions that cant they cant control. So once you know whos in control you can act accordingly, they wont give anything away for free.

Chaos is to magic as "The illusions of choice and action" is to science

Muslims have been killing and raping 9 year olds in the West for years now... did it make them look bad? No. Our governments ignore their crimes and continue importing more and more and more, whilst silencing and imprisoning anyone that's brave enough to voice opposition. A Muslim can run over a crowd of innocent women and children with a mack truck whilst shouting allahu akbar, and the general response from the public is "thoughts and prayers" followed by the hashtag #notallmuslims.

When a fed up white person returns the favor, the reaction is completely different. Suddenly all white people are to blame. And we need to ban guns, ban books, and crack down on 'white supremacy'.

It's surprising that there aren't more Brenton Tarrants in the world. It's easy to see why he did what he did.

Attached: 2016-07-15T090709Z_1_LYNXNPEC6E0JA_RTROPTP_4_FRANCE-CRASH-1-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 119K)

>Chaos is to magic
>illusions of choice and action is to science

Magic is consequence of chaos. Whether science is consequence of illusions of choice and action is ambiguous.

Chaos doesnt exist, not that there isnt free will, but chaos doesnt exist in the boundaries of lets just say "the establish rules". Were still abiding by these established rules, its all about how much you're willing to learn. Chaos would mean the rules have been broken and I'm telling you they haven't. Not because nobodies tried but because its impossible, one side reacts to the other in fear of their growing knowledge of the game. Thats how this works, I can only give you masks.

This is why we need more happenings. Because once the type dies down we go back to spam threads asking he same stupid shit every fucking day. I saw pol should be locked until something happens otherwise this place is just a waste of time with the lack of content and intelligent discussion

>Chaos doesnt exist
Maybe you'd change your mind if you looked into things in more detail. Determinism is balanced and in dissonance with free will or chaos. The two are one and the same. The will of the universe so to speak.

And all we seem to do right now is illuminate a very dark room.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_XOnngmbpo

Attached: 220px-Baphomet.png (220x290, 35K)

You can just go do something else for a while. I mostly left Jow Forums after the 2016 election since there didn't seem to be that much prospect of happenings for a while. Only checked in every once in a while. Came back today to enjoy the Mueller salt, and looking forward to the election ramping things up again.

I started coming back here after I realised this place was meant to be /b/ with a hitler moustache.

>Maybe you'd change your mind if you looked into things in more detail.
I have and I've come to the conclusion that its very much determined, chaos cannot exist because the "game" doesn't allow it. What you call chaos is merely victory or defeat depending on who you ask and how absolute that victory or defeat may be.

Attached: sheep-997151.jpg (590x350, 40K)

>Ay Tone, why are dey called stay-behinds if they go travellin'?

Attached: Ay Tone.png (1029x1150, 616K)

they enforce israel laws ..
ALL OF THEM .

Being watched, obv

Shit, I just had pepperoni pizza

>buzzword buzzword jooz buzzword
and you faggots were here before le reddit ‘16 and still haven’t added anything funny

Attached: 00BD5196-2BBD-4200-A629-66E1DBB66CF4.jpg (400x400, 21K)

They say anyone who names the jew or is pro white is controlled op.

Attached: 1526832557225.png (812x777, 897K)

>hurr Trump doesn't suck Israeli cock

Gas

>implying you have a house

2020 will be nothing like 2016. Trump is the best option on the field, but he's still a shit Zionist option who has failed massively on immigration. Congress is what we need to focus on. Primary these neocohen fucks out.

Good, why would anyone want the same threads and memes every election? I just enjoy the higher energy level around elections, more frequent happenings, and there will always be new and interesting patterns of shilling

That's what I'm saying though. The energy wont be at all on the same level as 2016. The reason Jow Forums was so hype for Trump was for the physical removal of shitskins and to being the troops home. Hes utterly failed on both and is saying he wants to have the largest numbers of LEGAL immigration ever.

We'll see. Elections have a way of getting people hyped up regardless. Half the fun in 2016 was battling Hillary's hordes, and we could easily end up with a particularly awful candidate winning the dem primary

I feel it too, I can't put my finger on it though

Attached: 1553429222892.jpg (509x476, 84K)

Yeah it’s your Mom

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhjjjjj

It's probably just me. My personality is magnetic.

Attached: trump meme 3.jpg (750x586, 77K)

the yanggang shills are gone
it's like a million stupid voices cried out at once and then fell silent

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (960x540, 70K)

Yeah dude, idk

I feel the jews within our halls

Attached: 1553367933122.png (1066x993, 973K)

why is there the star of solomon on your flag? are you a satanist?

As in King Solomon the author of Proverbs? A very wise man, you should read Proverbs and learn something.

leave, boomer

HIGH ENERGY. Yhuge deals.

Religion is for faggots. Especially monotheism.

People should be free to worship whatever they want without persecution.

If jail saves their life then jail they get? Happening?

INALIENABLE right of life! Cryonics healthcare right!

But really the book of Proverbs is filled with deep wisdom that even a non-religious person can appreciate.