Anyone can convince

anyone can convince
me that having kids is good. im an anti natalist but want to be convinced. how can forcing beings in reality for so much suffering in any way be a good thing?

Attached: IMG_3956.jpg (2733x4100, 1.43M)

I had a baby 2 weeks ago and I already can't imagine my life without her. I feel like my life was empty now before her in a way.

kill yourself right now

you mean you're white and you adopted a black hiv baby

>her

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>im an anti natalist
i love how the idiots out themselves

You'll see that the world isn't actually suffering, your attention will be turned to your family, which is what brings joy and happiness. Kids are great dude. Have some

no one ever has a logical answer to this, partially because the antinatalists didn't continue on. so you all act it's a self evident truth. reminds me of religious threads that no one can ever provide a rational justification why it's christianity and not one of the other thousand religions.

It’s entirely possible we were in some sort of conscious state prior to this one, and actively decided to manifest as humans in this material realm. But yeah, if we were in a state of nonexistence prior to our conception and birth, I can’t think of a more morally vacant activity than creating sentient life.

>life is suffering
Okay, go kill yourself and leave us all alone to suffer and continue suffering in peace.

I just call you a pussy and we end it there..

Where's the video of those two making out?

Attached: 1496180715148.jpg (528x894, 108K)

It is not a good thing. When I think about it, I can't imagine a more horrifying thing then creating a new conscious life. We could solve all our problems by just not breeding and dying out. The problem is you'll never persuade niggers and various shitskins to do the same.

Attached: 1545975384646.webm (640x1136, 2.96M)

The world has a lot of work to be done. If you trust everyone else to raise their kids to be the heroes of tomorrow, there's no need for you to raise a child. But chances are you know they won't.

Reality is suffering for you because you're a dork, don't pretend the rest of us hate it too.

What's is the meaning of life if you don't use one of your most incredible powers that is to create life?
What is the meaning of your existence if you don't do one of the things that transcends the most, that is passing your genes?
What is the meaning of anything? What you are, an animal, a machine product of evolution and inertia, which one of the fundamental and key purposes is to reproduce, that's what you were
designed for, survive and reproduce, that's what fills you, what will make you happy, that's the thing we do because that is precisely why you are alive in the first place.
It's not for everyone tho, it's completely fine for the weak and weak minded to not reproduce.

You are pathetic, if you won't have children why not just end it now you cretin?

Attached: 1548010909703.png (390x470, 12K)

Isn't your country famous for creampie gangbangs?

The weak and weak minded reproduce endlessly

>Gautama was a dork

I'm still waiting for the hot lesbian video of these two

If that is the mindset you have then the weak will inherit the Earth and you will be forgotten shortly.

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (500x400, 234K)

not sure user, kids in terms of labour crave a lot more resources of a man, than he can get through them. This new contemporary reality, might be one of the reasons for the lower birthrate in Western men as well

Faggots that are too much man-child to shoulder the responsibility and joy of having kids will never understand this. They will remain selfish and self-absorbed, slowly become more bitter, and eventually withdraw from society and die alone. Cheers.

before kid
>oh no, the world is fucked
after kid
>I'm gonna fix this shithole!

To think the government cares about you when you are past 60 or that your savings will let you retire in peace when inflation makes your money worthless, is incredibly retarded. You will be begging for a white child to help you on your death bed.

If you need to be convinced to have a kid, you shouldn't have a kid.

having children is the purpose of life.