So you guys unironically hate black people? Yikes

so you guys unironically hate black people? Yikes.

Attached: 0D21D3F0-9427-4616-9FEA-640C399CFCD6.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no we hate Jews. we just think blacks are stupid and violent

Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: moloch.jpg (800x895, 277K)

I hate black people.

who hates idiots? we can't stand the subversive hands rubbing together, but you know that being a jew yourself. Day of the rope coming to you sweetie.

jews are white

Ever wonder why the Jews no longer perform sacrifice, as they did in the bible?

They will claim some nonsense about not having a Temple to sacrifice in. But did not Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and his son sacrifice? Did the Israelites wandering in the wilderness not sacrifice? The idea that a temple is required for atonement sacrifice is absurd.

The truth is far darker. The Jews of Christ's time and after have rejected God and worship evil. Moloch, Satan, Baal, Shaitan, this evil has manifested itself many times over history.

In the middle ages, Jews ritually murdered babies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Today the Jews have industrialized the process of ritual child sacrifice to Moloch.

Attached: abortion is child sacrifice.png (1419x682, 44K)

Prove it

Hate is a strong word. Let's just say I avoid them.

fpbp

Op has clearly only penetrated 3 layers of irony deep. Yikes

I don't hate the nigger, I just don't want the nigger around me or my offspring. They are violent and borderline retarded and should be shipped back to Africa where they can do violent and retarded things to each other till they go extinct.

> liking subhuman niggers
MEGA YIKES

Attached: bettertogetnukedmagatards.jpg (940x690, 145K)

only when it's convenient

Attached: fellow-whites.jpg (511x510, 49K)

The biblical Hebrews and Israelites were not kikes nufag

We don't hate black people, we hate niggers.

THIS. Oh btw, jews are niggers

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

sounds like you hate them

LIBERATE PALESTINE

I have never in my entire life seen a black person in person. But yes, fuck niggers.

I don't hate Jews. I hate blacks and Mexicans. All shit skins. All of Africa, even south Africa, all of mexio, Portugal Brazil, Spain, Italy let it all rot. But the Jew? The Jew is white, a useful WHERE Ally.

Oh Hey David.. didn’t know you were on this shift

>holocaust was a white genocide
Also, I don't hate black people. I hate the cognitive dissonance that people have surrounding the realities of race. The races aren't equally capable; intellectually, behaviorally or physically. But they believe they are, and this unrealistic expectations of certain races leads to supporting insane policy like open borders and unlimited third world immigration.

I sure hope noone does this

I hate fuckers like you.

>p
i agree with him

/thread