Why do boomers shill Israel so much?

Attached: crowdermain-1.jpg (1150x660, 142K)

because they can't accept they've been cucked for so long. Pride, pride is always the biggest blind spot in personal growth. Americans are the most proud people in the world, by design.

They're not looking at the Jewish problem. They see it as a bunch of white people vs muslims.

Why do they try and act like bending over for Israel is cool though? Like the charlie kirks of the world.

Attached: IMG_20190317_171723.jpg (1125x794, 150K)

>crowder
>boomer
pick one

because they grew up during the height of WW2 and it's propaganda had a lasting effect on them

>Muh WWII foundation-myth
>Muh Military
>Muh Evangelicalism

Crowder is peak boomerism

How can we redpill boomers?

Crowder is a faggot. Unfunny and cringe-worthy.

Atleast when I listen to Shapiro I know I'm listening to a greasy slick-haired kike. Dude's just a robot delivering the hot goss.

>crowder
>cringeworthy
like?
you are full of shit

They're so old and the memes are so entrenched, it's impossible. You can't change a 60+yr old persons religious beliefs, or suddenly reteach them history.

Desensitizing the normies to the Truth is a good start. "It's Okay to be White" was huge.

They also invest in Snapchat. And they blame young people for problems they created.

Shapiro is a rat bastard kike.

Attached: 1525240819988m.jpg (738x1024, 95K)

Crowder just needs to come out already. He's a leaf and he's jacked, so you just know.

Because if you don't stand with Israel, you must be with the muslims!

Stephen Crowder is a millenial though

There are a couple of reasons. Evangelical boomers love Jews because they have been fooled by the false scofield Bible where it days that Jews have to control Israel in order for the Messiah to return. What they don't know however is that all Christian's are the real Jews because we accepted the true Messiah (Jesus).
The other part of the boomers have been massively brainwashed by the holohoax industry and because of this they are heavily in depted to the Jews because they think that they are at fault for the so called holohoax. Years of propaganda has made them believe that Jews always risk getting holohoaxed if they don't have their own country.
Then we have the boomers who got really butthurt by the oilcrisis in the 70's and because of this have a pathological hate towards the arabs and doesn't want them to have anything to do with Israel.
I might have missed some other reasons.

Becaude Israel is our greatest ally in war on terror and the only legitimate democracy in the Middle East and to turn our backs to Israel is to turn our backs on our Judeo-christian roots.

Crowder is not a millennial

He was born in 1987, by definition he most certainly is a millenial.