Why can't niggers read?

Why can't niggers read?

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-003126.png (720x1280, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOmv-aS1eMk
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reading and writing are a racist social construct.

I'm sure it's just because of the straight white men in charge of everything. I can't wait to read about how in a few days.

you dont need to be readin when slinging them rocks beeeyotch

They too busy tryna fuck Keneiesha to learn about some corny ass cracka shit.

I went to public school with a bunch of nogs, they can't do math either

Seriously though, why?

>june 5, 2017

Stop living in the past asshole.

Well no Shit

Very bad parenting.

low iq

You actually expect something from a nigger?

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

WE WUZ DUMMIEZ N' SHEIT

Attached: 7cc83c528c14bd04d48f8c90c70b2e007605c8605d3a4a1bc6f1f4b95cf41503.png (1080x1080, 966K)

A person with below average iq should still not have a problem being functionally literate

You need to be taught how to read, user. Aren't american public schools basically just daycares more truancy?

What exactly are reading standards? Are they something like having to read a certain amount of books while in school (mandatory curriculum stuff, over the summer stuff, etc.) Or is it failing to be capable of reading in the first place? Putting a book in front of them and they don't understand half the words even though they're fairly simple.

Of course it's the white mans fault! It's our fault for having such an oppressive system that forces people of colour to read. Instead we should focus on african dancing and basket weaving as much as reading and writing if not more. Then blacks would excel and we are one step closer to abolishing racism forever!

>why can't a race that never invented writing learn to read
Probably the same reason they have true with everything else beyond stone age hunter/gatherer behavior

I'm sure it's the same for Mexicans

No that's not true all the Mexicans I know read just fine

>Stop living in the past asshole.
Stop applying white logic, fuckwad

Gibs. Survive for free? Why do?

Because growing up with no dad and an uninvolved mother is not conductive to learning

I went to a very exclusive high school, no tuition but it required a strict entrance exam and you had to be good - we used to make kalamazoo tech and and stuyvesant look like retarded children.

Even in that school kids would stumble over their native language (ENGLISH!) when trying to read. People had other languages as their native language but they sucked at reading as you'd expect.

So is math

Attached: 247EFE9A-61A8-41E9-A454-6F42204DC7B1.jpg (682x1658, 362K)

they unironically argue that English was literally constructed as it is to exclude nogs

Nah, more like stuffing 30 kids in 1 classroom results in a shit education. My mother told me when she was a kid classrooms were small and each child received individual help from the teacher. If a kid was having trouble learning they would stay after school so the teacher could help them understand. That shit doesn't happen today.

They test for reading comprehension. They will give the kid a test that has a short passage of a grade-appropriate story, and ask questions about what happened in the story. You can read the story as many times as you like and while you are answering the questions.

You don’t know what it’s like to be stupid

They are genetically disposed to have lower IQs on average. It is legitimately hard for them to grasp the concepts of reading, symbolism, abstraction and so on,

niggers on average have lower iqs, motor skills, critical thinking skills, can't plan for shit, etc...
but also they don't usually live in an environment rich in text, a strong parent, or have any positive role models

how the fuck did so many niggers get to the west coast?

youtube.com/watch?v=yOmv-aS1eMk

Where I grew up, middle-class and a mix of white and Asian with some Hispanics, classes were usually 30 large. Everyone learned how to read in elementary school, oddly enough.

their culture basically boils down to this

Trying to get educated = acting white
speaking properly = acting white

thus they don't try to self improve or get higher educated naturally, luckily for them meritocracy is a sham in america and affirmative action exists.

I bet you think Kanye is being MAGA for deep state or something.
I'm starting to see why he's behaving so "odd"... the guy's been dealing with this shit his whole fucking life around him. Apathy to this shit. Apathy to their own education.

Has Kanye talked about literacy problems among American blacks?

You sure are dumb

But that's the same shit white kids and Mexican kids are stuffed into. A shitty school is shit regardless, but a strong family unit is key to overcoming the hardship

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-14-47-15.png (540x960, 100K)

I remember during some reading test (government mandated) I passed with flying colors other than the "sarcasm" portion which was two questions.

Reading is "white".

That doesn't mean anything. Having poor literacy skills does not mean you won't be able to achieve in life. You probably think racist IQ tests hold some truth too. Those beautiful black CALIFORNIAN boys have the ability to become anything. Be it a doctor, a lawyer, or be the next einstein. One of them could hold the cure for cancer or even land man on Mars. As said in their lingo: Ya'll be holdin dem down n oppressin them n shieeet.

And we all KNOW deep down that the 75% is a cooked # just to make niggers look better.

You'd be surprised. If english is their second language they're obviously weak, but there are decently smart Mexicans. Some of their culture still involves hard work and it shows

Because, OP, it’s more important for teacher’s unions to insist that educators push illiterate niggers through no matter how unqualified because school funding is based on false success stories, not how well they actually teach kids and prepare them for the real world. If they make it look like every nigger passes, they get shitloads more funding both state and federal. If they are real about how many kids need to fail and be held back to repeat, their gibs would dry up. Pretty simple stuff.

Chicanos != mexicans.

They busy making their own languages

why you wanna help them out like that? and using my tax payer dollars that could be used to plug up pot holes instead? could even give tyrone a job doing that.

let tyrone his mama figure out what best for him

This is very, very true. It's such a shame. There are a plethora of aspects to why blacks may be having problems. Many, if not all of their problems, could be correct over night, if they chose to correct them. They choose not to. They choose failure. They choose weakness. They choose suffering. It's a waste of human potential and life. I pity them, more than anything.

US black "culture" promotes being a fuckhead and acting like a hoodrat
Which means be proudly ignorant and cause trouble 99% of the time

>That shit doesn't happen today.
Yes it does, just not in all zip codes.

Attached: 911imerick.jpg (960x663, 37K)

google the word "chicano" you horse's ass

Do you know California's reading standards? They're incredibly low. Personally, I blame the Hispanics.

sorry mean this for you

alright i'll just go to bed

Is anyone really surprised? Even liberals know they are stupid, they just use it as an excuse to steal more money.

Attached: 389_Read_A_Book_Rap_cropped.jpg (329x260, 11K)

This.

Daycare for black kids, they can get away with anything because of "le racism".

Because no one wants to teach black students. Doesn’t matter how much you pay the teachers, where the school is, or what the income bracket is of the parents, black students can’t retain teachers. So they are always left with the ones that have no choice.

I’ll let you figure out what the reason is.

Gee, I wonder which two races are the reason for this...

Attached: California.jpg (504x687, 66K)

Lower lifeforms rarely perform in life in a way that is normal for us. White man should have just let niggers be in peace and they would still be living in a shit huts killing and raping each others, The population would also be smaller due to the lack of aid that white man constantly gives them.

Clearly racist teachers are the problem

They can't be seen by others of their kind doing something like reading in an institution they don't run.
They can't do schoolwork until they get into their element, their schools; 'nigger college' (a long stretch in prison).

Attached: 1537319882568.png (384x378, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

If we actually removed the union’s power and made it where teachers had to perform on merit and have kids actually TRULY test at competency levels, and punished the ones who can’t get through to kids who can actually learn, we’d save billions and actually have kids who would be ready to exist outside of lifelong dole dependency. But, we all know that ain’t gonna happen.

>conducive
Upvote

Too much anime and video games. That’s all they do on their free time. Watch Naruto, Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan, play vidya, and smoke weed.

another this.
Government entities are rewarded with more staff and higher budgets the worse they perform.
All the incentives are on the promotion of failure.

this, chicanos/cholos deserve the rope

>Tsu
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>muh dick
>nigger music
>drugs
>ect

it's california, they'll just lower the standard until 51% of mexicans pass.

Racism

Schools are run by white boy education standards which is inherently unfair to minorities.

>y poor ppl not good read?
cuh dey poe cracka dat y

damn, white people are retarded. they cannot beat Asians at their own language that they invented

50% low IQ
50% they just simply don't care

Because they don't want to. They don't want to do anything. The lazy nigger stereotype isn't a meme. It's real.

t. Californian

This means it is time to lower reading standards until 95% of blacks pass them. That's how retarded ass waste of tax payer money public schools work. Abolish public schools and reform the whole fucking educational system from the ground up. Liberal teachers all need to get ousted and over thrown.

You know damn well that no teacher would want to get stuck with the black kids. The teacher would do whatever it took to get into another school or they would change careers.

It's against poor black culture to try to learn in school. You get bullied and called a whitey. The herd mentality against thinking for yourself is absurd.

It would be a joke trying to find people interested in working at predominately black schools.

The best teachers can get the jobs they want (not black schools). The crappy teachers would be constantly shuffling in and out of black schools. This would arguably make the problem worse.

What sucks about lowering the standards for niggers is that it inflates the standards for others. Now we have to double our efforts to be Masters level of education just to meet an even higher standard. Essentially, them lowering the bar on other education rankings makes them worthless.

>But, we all know that ain’t gonna happen.
Exactly. It would be too beneficial. Empowering people is not the purpose of these institutions, merely enslavement.

I read the article, and its because the reading curriculum doensn't have texts that relate to their lived experience.
Doesn't make any fucking sense because its not like Huckleberry Finn and Of Mice and Men and shit relates to the chinks or the japs, and they all outscore the WHITES by like 15%, let alone the nogs.
I'm a gook and I don't understand this excuse making for niggers.

Attached: 1551774405404.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

>You know damn well that no teacher would want to get stuck with the black kids
I would like to get stuck with a classroom full of Black kids. I'd be able to teach them to be decent students capable of basic reading, writing, and arithmetic. This is the foundation of ALL successive stages once you hit 1st grade. Our educational system is trash and it's failing everybody with the basics.

S E E T H I N G

Because their grandfathers had a really rough time, and sometimes people don't like them occasionally, and for no reason!

>and its because the reading curriculum doensn't have texts that relate to their lived experience.

Neither for other races, but for some reason they can still read and try to comprehend what's going on in a book. Even if a white read a brand new book, it doesn't mean they're going to completely comprehend what an author was trying to portray, because that gets to a philosophical level.

Book reports are in two types, what you think the author was trying to interpret, which is a personal essay, then you have a research paper where you use resources. Niggers can't even get to that level, yet the resources can be used for anyone else, even foreigners.

why i needa read 4? nigga im paid off hoops i can hire sum1 2 reed 2 me fi i need 2 lol wtf baka

They do actually believe that

Attached: 1550727667555.png (500x682, 266K)

>Seriously though, why?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
and

Asians do just as well if not better in school than white people. It's definitely a cultural thing.

I know it goes against black culture to do well in school, but a black kid who is above average in school has all the doors open to him in college. They jump at any opportunity for diversity.

Later in life companies jump at the same thing to give themselves diversity points. With affirmative action the system couldn't be more in their favor, thus it must be something else.

I think it's their shitty culture. Hopefully in the coming years their culture will assimilate. The internet's done a good job of bringing the world closer together culutrally for better or worse.

>I'm a gook and I don't understand this excuse making for niggers.
Its white savior complex.
Why do you think your people vote mostly dem?
Do they not realize after whites are gone that they are next?

Attached: soduku.png (287x400, 245K)

You know what, let's just lower the standards to zero. Having effectively no standards we go back to rating people on a gradient. People who are great at it will finally not be lumped with good or average people just because they jumped over an extremely low bar.

they're fukin ur sister instead u pale hyppo-piglet.

Black kids should ONLY be taught by black teachers, period. Get the fucking white people out of black classrooms, segregate as needed, and separate the wheat from the chaff. Some joggers will only be capable of ditch digging, but that’s fine, the world needs ditch diggers, too. But, let’s stop pushing kids through that MIGHT have had a shot of learning something had they had black teachers and were told “figure this shit out or remain in the 3rd grade forever, motherfuckers” and we did other things to incentivize (such as, reduce welfare gibs by 25% if you don’t at least prove competent and stay in school until 18, or other similar things that elicit response from even the dumbest of people). But, segregation is a key component, and would be of immediate great benefit to everyone.

No it's because analysing what is going on in a fiction book is essentially bullshit. Only liberals need to compare fiction to reality it's why you get so many women comparing politics to Harry Potter. Half of the shit authors supposedly mean is shit made up by some jerk off with too much time on his hands.

I've answered this before, but it's like 90% presentability.
Trump and co are all into the "guy you'd have a drink with", and asians don't give a FUCK about that in their political classes. They want Hillary. They want a pro in a suit.

>Because growing up with no dad and an uninvolved mother is not conductive to learning
>nah is da whitey

>Having poor literacy skills does not mean you won't be able to achieve in life
you are a british cop, i presume?

All kids are basically the same until about the end of middle school. Then they become more receptive to society around them along with going through puberty. Black culture and puberty are a shitty mix. As a teacher you can only influence them in a limited way. It takes a combination of parenting, education, and peers to create a good high school graduate. Black kids are lacking in at least one if not two of these.

>They want Hillary. They want a pro in a suit.
Sure, but it's always been that way. Not just recently.
I get that blacks/browns get gibs, but Asians as a whole do not.

that was a long post to type on a phone