You and the media will completely ignore this

But tomorrow, when we bomb their asses, you will whine about how we kill Palestinians for no reason.

Attached: Rocket.png (700x664, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fajr-5
ifamericaknew.org/stat/homes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/1446309/Arafat-diverted-300m-of-public-money-to-Swiss-bank-account.html
youtube.com/watch?v=654jnXFcMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=k_0U3DlLFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You literally false flagged yourself.

Attached: 1548504999327.jpg (571x378, 65K)

the media and our entire government ignore when you kill Palestinians all the time. Not to mention everything else you do.

Boycott
Divest
Sanction

And I'm a Jew

> Israel bombs the living shit out of Palestinians
> Retalitory rockets of meager size
> Kikes cry so loud it shakes the oceans and claim it is justification for the next attack
> Kikes hope the dumb goy forget they started all this with riots back soon after WW2
You're the victims.

The rocket from Gaza killed some puppies so personally I give you guys my blessing to blow up some shit

Attached: I Don't Know Who's Jewing Who Anymore.jpg (960x1080, 259K)

Every time Israel does anything in Syria or Gaza you do a mass shooting to distract people too. You're evil fucks.

Attached: 1527646043610.jpg (1563x2139, 1.6M)

AM I the only one who is getting suspicious of the Muzzies? They never seem to be able to actually kill jews.

you fucking kikes are going to die when we kick off the iran war
ill get drafted just to turn my guns on you
cant fucking wait

I hope you all kill each other.

I never understood this retarded way of thinking. You think we wouldn't retaliate with superior firepower if Mexico launched a piddly ass rocket over our border and killed a handful of Texans or something?

We probably wouldnt. They would just bitch and the libs would call defense racist.

Two things happened on the same day twice! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Attached: tin_foil_hat.jpg (600x600, 38K)

not up for debate faggot. no pilpul.

Attached: 1525596892221.png (446x435, 79K)

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Perhaps if you hadn't stolen the country in the first place.

You fucks literally bombed them right before this.

And you're going to try to act like a victim when they retaliate?
Classic kike

We actually purchased the land with money from Jewish bankers like the Rotschilds and crowdfunding like the Israel National Fund, and you're the ones that stole your land by force from the indigenous people.

Attached: chief.jpg (284x177, 14K)

shut up kike

Attached: d0VlmZo.jpg (1432x1358, 658K)

Nope. What hit us is actually this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fajr-5

Attached: Iranian_Fajr-5_Rocket_by_tasnimnews.jpg (744x533, 96K)

>OY HELP US TRUMP! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

Attached: F140709YS57.jpg (1024x682, 113K)

hmmmmm

Attached: D509EE4D-7EF7-4E98-93E1-D9187C864C69.png (1466x778, 213K)

>you will whine about how we kill Palestinians for no reason.
I don't recall a reason being needed. Why haven't you lazy fucks Crimea'd Palestine yet? Genocide the muslims, fire up the ovens, and try to resist your genetic urge to jump in after.

Real easy to buy land from people who don't actually own it. Stop acting like those you bought it from were actually the inhabitants.

can you translate what the jew words are in this picture?

Attached: D2euU2qWoAA3aLW.jpg large.jpg (1053x701, 166K)

Ohh look the satanic jews took a picture of an old house and claimed "rockets" hit ot time for 500 Palestinian babies to die

Attached: palestinechildblood.jpg (594x412, 31K)

We bomb them every day and you shoot up your schools every day. How is that surprising?

Attached: weeping.jpg (450x304, 50K)

Jews on Pol/ ya'll been in any of crisis acting stunts Steve Pieceznik aka Henry Kissinger's right hand admits too?

Attached: israelcriminal.jpg (192x160, 5K)

>I rent an apartment but you can't by it from my landlord, you have to buy it from me!
idiot

The truck that is being used to fire rockets has a sign on it: "If this vehicle commits a traffic violation, please call the Palestinian Authority". Proof that the Palestinian Authority is behind firing rockets.

Israel has the right to defend itself from "Palestinian" terrorists.

Fuck off, stereotype of a jew.

Interesting, thank you.

Yes, because having the British sell it to you means that they represent the Palestinians desire to sell you the land they have lived on for thousands of years.

3rd story on bing's top stories. A single Israeli home.

Meanwhile
>48,488 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.
ifamericaknew.org/stat/homes.html

Yea, poor Israel is so misjudged by unfair, biased, accusations and how dare those "terrorists" fight back against genocide

I want to see friendly fire taken to the next level.

just like the media ignored the bombing of gaza couple of weeks ago

I don't care, I hope you get fucked. If we can't have ethnostates, you can't either. Fucking kike

You guys should grind the Palestinians into mud before Trump leaves office... just saying.

and israel is behind the authority. a bunch of phonies who care only about their swiss bank accounts

i give no fucks about your 2000 year long war with mudshits. grow some balls and throw some low yield nukes at them.

Only seven wounded, I'll pay more attention when the headlines say 6 million+ killed

LIBERATE PALESTINE

We didn't buy the land from the British, we bought it from the Arab land owners, you ignoramus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine

Attached: Palestine_Index_to_Villages_and_Settlements,_showing_Land_in_Jewish_Possession_as_at_31.12.44.jpg (800x1404, 351K)

HAPPENING.

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING. ISRAELGATE WILL EXPLODE.

Attached: 1526472857380.png (980x403, 79K)

Funny how you turn everything around.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/1446309/Arafat-diverted-300m-of-public-money-to-Swiss-bank-account.html

Attached: 39927008_10156530294623416_4828042388918239232_n.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>Jew psyop brigade
>Lets set the sirens off and have our propaganda department go film that old fuck shack we kept those russian shiskas we raped in

solved

(((swiss banks)))
(((communist)))
(((alwaysalive)))

Thanks for confirming Arafat was a jew larp that provided a taint to Palestinians opposing you genocide and theft of their land...btw stop posting pictures of kikes with camels

arafat was one of them. a complete fraud. and israel loved it

youtube.com/watch?v=654jnXFcMz4

Abroad mission, JIDF has a new mission statement for you.
Safe word: Satan

Your entire country deserves to be nuked and your people genocided.

Die.

ISRAEL RAN IT he was a mossad-kgb kike doing cointelpro making Pals look bad and carrying out jewish terrorism/strategy of tension against Syria, Lebanon, etc. fucker was a intel asset never won anything and was a titular false head that was used against everyone BUT THEM...they of course staged some hoaxes some psyops and made themselves the "victims"..every fucking time

I wonder why palestinians throw firecrackers over the border

youtube.com/watch?v=k_0U3DlLFSU

this is for all you jews get ready

I wonder why the Muslims bomb New York, Boston, London, Paris, Madrid, Nice, Moscow and Amsterdam. They must be victims of some oppression.

Attached: pray.jpg (640x960, 39K)

Nothing would make me happier than seeing your people dead.

because those countries, especially america, support and arm yours

Aerial shot of the home. So conspiracy fags, does this show an old home falling apart, or a rocket blast?
I'm thinking rocket blast because of the way it spreads out from a central point.

Attached: Aerial Footage.jpg (1025x516, 128K)

who cares?

Wounded. Hopefully they are all treated well with no major injuries. My thoughts and prayers are with you israel. These are animals who have done this. Here is an image that may make you smile and take your mind off things for a moment.

Attached: 1D32E52C-6367-45A1-B37B-ECBCD4D1E6C7.jpg (640x843, 103K)

IDF using them as human shields

You started it, faggot

Attached: 1552892456052.jpg (595x420, 48K)

Why do they call it King Davids temple, and not King Mohammad's temple?

Internal.

Seven Arabs wounded by a missile

Really makes you think

Why send rockets when the drugs do an infinitely better job at killing us? Besides, we aren't embargoing, sanctioning, bombing, invading, blockading, harassing or occupying Mexico. Israel deserves to become extinct.

I go to school two blocks from were this happened. I go to WBAIS Israel.

Just take what you want in the middle-east and get done with it already. I'm tired of hearing about Israel. BE DONE WITH IT.

Listen up Finklestine. This is real simple shit to understand. How many people Crew that Rocket Launcher? You find them and go right ahead and kill em.

BUT you wont do that will you pussy? You will drop 2 tons of HE in the general area and kill a bunch of innocent people. THAT is the problem. You are cowards and murderers, its not self defense. Where you say they are hiding IS NOT AN EXCUSE. You can find them and go toe to toe with them if you had the GUTS. so Fuck you Baby killer

Great another Mosque shooting.

why do those morons fuck with the Israelis then?

because israel is occupying their territory and trying to steal it. are you completely uniformed on the subject?

A gas leak perhaps? I like that, it would be easy for them to capitalize on this, send out missile alerts in the area and then claim it was a rocket.
It is a bit strange to me that the blast seems to be precisely in the middle of the building. An accuracy that randomly launched rockets would not be able to attain in a probability sense. And they are adding 2 babies were injured, but no deaths. I am thinking the Israeli's struck themselves, because it seems like it was highly accurate.

>50 Muslims killed in NZ.
>International media story with implemented policy changes and non-stop censorship.
>Israel strikes Palestine with even more destructive power.
>Two-faced Netanyahu offers condolences to the families of New Zealand Muslims for optics, whilst the world ignores the actions of the Zionist regime.

Destroy them israel

Were you in the area to hear anything? If not, did you get a missile alert or siren where you were?

PS I've seen wind damage worse then that. Go get the Faggot Iranians

Do you expect us to believe you after seem how your people act on our ranks? Holywood alone has enough zionist subversion to make me hate your people.
Even if you are sincere on your claims, it's just a consequence of a conflict you initiated. Your people were the ones who fomented the middle east wars.
The intersectional jewry will uphold the globalist agenda to the very end, even if it has some collateral effects for Israel.

Definitely agree. Especially after reading this post D:

Just kill each other off and leave us alone

Dont confuse them with facts

How are u feelin 2day alt-right? Afraid. I bet. We gonna mossad u 8====D

Tu quoque. A jew's faithful weapon. You caused a lot more collateral damage to civilians compared to Palestinians. Everybody knows exactly what are you doing there. Judgment day is coming for you

Attached: images-7.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Look here Jew, I don't care how many explosives you fire into Palestine, just don't drag us into it or pull some false flag.

Is that a lemon tree?

Attached: 128B886A-5523-463E-AEE2-3679EF68735F.png (1015x961, 58K)

It's gonna be a good week

Attached: 1539076032284.png (680x515, 491K)

yeah so many hospitals and kindergartens to bomb

That pic gave me a boner do you have more like that? A slimy brown man and boy screaming in terror and hugging?

Attached: 1504473548117.jpg (594x448, 41K)

>How are u feelin 2day alt-right?
One of the best days in a long time. It is a wonderful day. In fact, I will rember this day for a long time.

Attached: rember.png (598x192, 74K)

Oh no not like that. These are sad not terrified and they lack the slimy aspect I’m really looking for. Also too old haha.

I don't give a shit who you kill. As long as you aren't using our soldiers. Maybe if your guys weren't getting their asses kicked by 12 year olds with rocks you wouldn't have to outsource your military expeditions.

Alt right is faggot term of Antifa numbnuts you ignorant cunt. There is no facts in OP dumb fucking remarks

As said you kill innocents from the Air cause you are COWARDS. If you had guts you go in and get the actual Rocket Crew toe 2 toe. YOU PUSSY

It's not a coincidence with one of those things happens daily.

(((The libs)))

>outsource
So what. What are American taxes are for right?

We need to gas all of you kikes

>you kill Palestinians all the time

and that's a good thing

I think we bought the Indians land technically as well. We didn't go into a country and start kicking people out of their houses and shooting their kids though.