1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Do you think people of either sex should be allowed to relieve themselves in the streets? Why, or why not?

Attached: tissejenter.jpg (807x538, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2016-02-26/bigger-problems-behind-brazils-recent-disease-outbreaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) flag
2) not thats a british/chink/indian thing

Mexico
No, because it's disgusting.

Yes I want to see those naked homeless niggers peeing out of their wrinkly cocks on the sidewalk!

US
Are you fucking retarded?

>3am
>club has closed
>no public toilets near by (or no idea where it is)
if you cant get to a toilet in time,
what else are you suppose to do?
piss you pants?

these are obviously feminist whores seeking attention.
but the vast majority of people need to take a piss, and have no where else to do it at that moment in time.
Only a faggot statist would want to criminalize.
It would also crimilize homeless people.

This isn’t a serious thread you fucking idiots

1) can't you see the fucking flags?
2) Why would you want to allow people to dirty the streets and show their genitalias in public? This is not healthy, and it's not moral.

over here in the states we used to just walk down a random alley and piss on some heroin passed out junkie fuck. It was good for a laugh.

This

platform stilettos were made for this

>piss you pants?
No you degenerate, if there isnt a toilet nearby you do it in a bottle, not on the pavement like some subhuman

If you have to piss with no toilet around you go down an alley, random bushes or just about anywhere else out of view of others.

Homeless people shouldn't be exempted from this either since there is no excuse to just piss on the street like it's fucking Bombay. Homeless people should just piss themselves anyways, it's not like anyone will even notice.

Men only, and only on nature like trees and shit. Pissing on the concrete or in stairwells is gross.

The public toilets in many towns have been closed or removed.
You need a piss? Good luck.

China

Yes. Anyone under the age of 12. Older than that can use their bladder.

Yeah cuz thats hot

Check flag you retard.
As long as i have to pay for the streets, i want to urinate in them as often as i want

1. see above
2. yes, but women only because that won't offend anyone.

no

>china
>strayan flag

yep checks out

Not really. Unless you're in the woods or it's some sort of emergency.

fuck off with your piss fetish

2. I don't give a shit

r-rude

You're a serious faggot, so it does matter.

girls peeing is fucking gross, looks like some wounded animal defecating

USA
>Street shitting is subhuman teir and regressively retard af
why would you want to go back to the age of typhoid and shit rivers running through towns

damn. she has nice legs.
Legs master race here. If you are a nigger and love ass, you have been influenced by a psy op. Legs all the way, mane.

Attached: dick.jpg (760x1084, 206K)

1. Fuck you
2. What the fuck is wrong with you, you must be an Indian Street shitting fucking retard. Please, please kill yourself, I hate you and everyone you know. Please die, asap. Not exaggerating, not joking. Please kill yourself, now. Tonight. You're human trash. End.

That depends on what you mean by "relieve themselves"

Attached: Flossonthemosque.png (318x87, 50K)

Yes.
At this point our only hope is accelerating the degeneracy in hopes that it shakes the general populace out of Clown Town.

Spain
Fucking no ffs

>2. Do you think people of either sex should be allowed to relieve themselves in the streets?
of course not
bushes at most

1) USA
2) we have plenty of free public restrooms everywhere... No reasons to go on the street.

I was detained in Chicago for pissing in the middle of Michigan Ave. The cop that detained me was a former 0311 like myself. We had the bantz. He actually let me out of the paddy wagon and cut my zip-ties off. He wasn't the officer who detained me. I don't know how he explained how I escaped, but I hope he is doing well. Respect, brother.

Attached: angry-old-man-pointing-his-finger-rage-you-14975210.jpg (338x450, 31K)

No

post video

1. See the fucking flag

2. Piss anywhere that rain would hit. Don't shit as that can spread disease.

Why? Urine is sterile coming out. It becomes less sterile(bacteria in environment will reproduce in it), but no worse than standing water thus no worse than if it rained. However feces will attract flies, and those flies will carry your diseases to others.

>his is not healthy, and it's not moral.
Muh morals!!

Kek Christianity is Goy Control anyhow. It isn't real and your morals are worthless. Hell while we're enforcing your dumbass morals by force of law, we might as well go full Sharia! I think you'd be all over a re-named Sharia law.

Attached: tissejv.webm (580x1032, 2.38M)

what kind of question is that? you're a fucking poo or what?

1. no
2. no

We have the amazing ability to hold it in until we fine a toilet.

Go piss where nobody sees you dumb animal

1. If you suck at geography. Argentina.
2. Yeah. But you should do it on a tree or in the darkest place you can find. No one should have to look at another person genitalia.
Women tend to be more disgusting when peeing on the street. Like they have this mentality of "well. Im already doing something bad. It doesnt matter if i do it in the middle of the street or whatever."
At least i go near a fucking tree lady...
Also. I wanna know what apu has to say for this.

Australia.
If filthy dogs can, I can too.

Sure all the fucking time
>drive medical non-emergency van or car sometimes. Patients to their appointment n shit. Always time traffic, drink coffee, drink water, gotta piss like a racehorse
> wherever i can in street or far end of parking lot, open passenger door, act like im looking at phone, stand between door n car and pisss a gallon on ground
So far it works. My dick is too big for a bottle so...

>grow up on a farm
>playing out in the woods by myself
>need to piss
>find a tree
>piss
It must suck to live in a city.

Attached: rustled.jpg (405x412, 61K)

See flag
If the situation is urgent, and they take reasonable steps to urinate in a concealed place away from people, sure. It's an emergency thing only. Sides of a highway, in bushes, that kinda thing.
Also more leeway for kids. Kids bladders are a fucking nightmare to manage.
Like your pic related? Hell no.

That's disgusting.

Only women and if my mouth is under the stream

If you need to piss and you can't find a public toilet and do it where nobody can see you like down an alleyway or something that's fine. Its more okay if its at night because fewer places are open and its unlikely anyone will see you. Shitting in public is nasty though.

this. those women can lease my mouth as a toilet

>country
no, I dont want to stand in dogshit, let alone human shit when I go to the park

City people are the worst.

I don't consider anyone who isn't rural to be Australian

kiwiland
no not on the street. In a bush, in the sea, against a tree, in a stormwater drain, but not on the street

Define rural

pri.org/stories/2016-02-26/bigger-problems-behind-brazils-recent-disease-outbreaks

Attached: 1552284746743.jpg (944x670, 61K)

Serbia ,and fuck no thats disguesting

In the street is all good. As long as it’s Queen street, past 11pm on a weekend and you’re at least 6+ pints in.

patrician taste, quite literally.

No, but it should be mandatory hot women only to relieve themselves on my face.

>America
>fuck no

Bongland, no it should be punishable by death

>homeless
>people

Attached: fuck_normies.jpg (380x250, 13K)

based and high iq post

Only on government department buildings.
Otherwise no.

POO IN THE LOO NIGGERS