/pol humor thread

/pol humor thread

Attached: E69833B7-6971-4E58-8C87-4EF65F9F71DA.jpg (720x871, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_interpolation
youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1553297497383.gif (547x308, 2.95M)

That’s some spooky stuff

Attached: 7ED327C8-CDD7-42A3-8A07-CF59E2378DC4.png (112x112, 7K)

Attached: 1553428653345.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

yeah who the fuck streams anymore

torrent master race

Attached: expanding brain 01.jpg (537x640, 107K)

I really like expanding brain maymays

Attached: expanding brain 02.jpg (537x828, 143K)

>ruining the joke with redditballs

dont you call them that

spooky because whoever made this added interpolated frames. "wow, bullet cartridges don't work like that." no they don't, but that's the best interpolation the algorithm could come up with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_interpolation

Attached: IMG_0962.jpg (1024x829, 123K)

sorry bruh
they're redditballs now

no fuck you

*tarrant

WHAT

Attached: 1528851303108.png (250x250, 18K)

The guy was ok before. Men shouldn't be obsessed with hair loss. Funnily enough last night I had a dream about losing my hair and I was mildly upset.

This picture is stupid. The French are famous for inventing burning heretics and then guillotining people with very slightly different political opinions. They were violently Christian then violently liberty.

What the fuck has America ever done?

I still havent figured out how the crawler got blue socks on

are you kidding he just went from a 5/10 to an 8/10. Hair loss sucks, I hope they find a way to prevent it without fucking you up with side effects. My temples are very slightly starting to recede, I have long hair so it's not noticeable, hopefully it doesn't happen fast, I want to make it out of my 20s at least without getting JUSTed

Hope he got his pussy

More like 7/10 to 8/10, and the product they put in his hair did most of the job. Don't worry, hair loss isn't that bad.

I have those dreams, but about my teeth.

That is what I'm really insecure about. I have horrible teeth. Every now and again, but not too often I have dreams that my teeth start getting wobbly and my gums won't hold them anymore - like when you change your teeth as a child. Funnily enough those kinds of dreams are the ones that I always believe I'm not dreaming and actually it's irl.

the problem is, you idolize youth. don't get too deep into it or you might idolize femininity as they are more youthful and become a tranny.

move forward and accept that you are an adult man instead of a large teenager, and fill that role instead of denying it.

>no way man
>i want to be hip
>i want to be with it
>i want to be the 20 year old demigod on magazine covers
>i want to be a boyish greek statue
>for some bizarre reason i am terrified by the prospect of only being able to look like an older man
okay so now what, it's clear you're in your mid 20s at the very least to anyone with a pair of eyeballs. you're going to be looked down upon for playing video games. your anime is now shameful instead of just nerdy. when you say you're still single it's going to sound like you have a serious mental disorder. and you're coming to the realization that you have reached physical maturity, the cusp before old age, without accomplishing anything you should have. THAT's what you're worried about. not your looks. that your role is still that of a fluffy headed teenager... well fucking wake up it's 10 years too late.

guess what bucko, you are an older man. become one on the inside and you will no longer worry about looking like one on the outside.

Attached: baldy.jpg (1000x450, 50K)

>tfw statham by definition is a balding manlet
face is all that matters.

too late

Face is just an inaccurate stone age proxy for social status.

All people give a shit about is status. This is why Jewish chinlets are fucking supermodels who ask permission before cheating on them.

>What the fuck has America ever done?
>on the topic of violent christianity and liberty

SCARS OF INDEPENDENCE
America’s Violent Birth
By Holger Hoock
Illustrated. 559 pp. Crown Publishers. $30.

Gangs prowl the streets, armed with improvised weapons, hunting political opponents, whom they often scourge, sometimes hang and occasionally burn. Captors shackle their prisoners in darkness, in underground chambers too small to allow them to stand. Soldiers plunder houses and rape wives and daughters, sometimes in front of their husbands and fathers, the violation of the women justified as a weapon of war, “a fortunate stroke … in mending the breed,” as one newspaper puts it.

Attached: 1547593195622.jpg (290x299, 15K)

Lmao you pathetic humanoids never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most ayyylmaos will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it earthlings

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (548x531, 35K)

Attached: 6409e267a75e144d41ebe53e9be619d8.png (918x571, 203K)

>I still havent figured out how the crawler got blue socks on

Maybe the blue socks were code for "don't shoot me twice, because I am dead" ?

The only types of people who dramatize hairloss are those early sufferers, like you.
I buzz my head. I don't love it, but it's nothing worth being a whiner about. I got used to it, and it is easier. You never realize how time consuming hair is til it's gone. Free 5 min buzz every 2 or 3 days or 15-20 min cleaning and stylizing every day + $20 uncomfortable haircut.

Based

The worst thing is having to protect the top of your head from sun damage. Scalp skin seems much more sensitive. I've started using sunscreen.

Fuck you, space nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y
Which one of you assholes is writing commercials for Little Caesars??

The only reason this troubles you is because it's an irrefutable sign of your own aging. Get used to it. Next thing your butthole won't work reliably.

>Taking credit for the accomplishments of British men revolting 240 years ago

I don't think so, mate. I've got some gray hair since I was 16, now I'm early 30's and my hair is almost completely white, and I find it awesome. It would suck if it was falling down.

If we're going to post long texts, does anyone have the novel where every other word is nigger?

You should really do some reading on those teeth falling dreams, they're supposed to mean something about your anxiety.

I have dreams of my teeth falling out a lot. I read it's a pretty common theme. Sometimes they crack and come out in pieces, sometimes they just fall out whole

I've read about this a long time ago, it's a freudian thing, mate. He really had a strong oppinion on what this dream meant. Look it up, might be bullshit, might make sense, I really don't remember, I just remember I read something a long time ago.

This post gave me a belly laugh, would you rather be this pinhead or tom cruise? This is maximum cope.
t.40yo with all his hair and boyish good looks.

sloppy mossad

I can't see anything special there, what is going on?

>then violently liberty
The French Revolution was ANYTHING other than liberty, lmao.

This dream means you are stressed and need to change something in your life