So, I discovered this board recently, came from /cm/

So, I discovered this board recently, came from /cm/.

What have you faggots done to me?

> questioning everything
> constantly suspicious of jews in everything
> have found myself wanting to call niggers niggers more
> have had thoughts of (((their))) downfall
> realized that something isn't quite right, and maybe that they were lying to me all along.

I can't go back you faggots, I may as well go even deeper.

Attached: 1522045735871.png (498x594, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vAlMdSa8leg
youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is cm

>believing anything you read on Jow Forums
This needs to be a 30+ board instead of just 18+, seriously

maybe this will help :)

Attached: 1511648353908.png (1503x1894, 1.22M)

((()))

We always go forward, retreat is not in the manual.

Attached: jap.jpg (852x480, 48K)

Welcome to the club, not being able to sleep at night because of Jews and shit will be your nightly routine

Attached: 1552277189725.jpg (700x841, 77K)

Some gay anime board. I don't even know why we have so many boards. We have a gay sex and pony board too, like wtf mate?

>what is cm
Go see for yourself

Attached: 1552544189905.jpg (882x960, 64K)

only the weak minded take this board seriously

I think like half the boards now are gay boards because of discord trannies shitting the place up on purpose.

tropes™

Attached: 1552678178470.png (873x845, 524K)

Containment boards. Who would want to see pony threads on Jow Forums except they're basically all praising hitler and shit.
And fuck you it's good for news.

((()))

>I may as well go even deeper.
welcome to reality newfag. Yes you will because you're not an idiot. If you were you'd still be asleep.

you will see israel fall and all your posterity burned alive in the ruins of that realm and abroad in your lifetime

it's okay baka. I have gone through the same thing myself.

> tfw what I used to think was a conspiracy is true

I now see why you fucks are angry all the time, this shit gets to you

Attached: 1534173864554.png (482x427, 156K)

hot :)

Hey Tim enjoy your stay!

Attached: timpool.png (401x399, 257K)

Fuck off faggot. Start doing your own research. Don't trust any of these niggers. Watch everyone the same way a hawk scans the sky. God speed user

>his needs to be a 30+ board instead of just 18+
needs to be jewfree faggot

Needs to be NGO/ State actor free. But we will never have that. The only way to get these faggots off our board is to burn it all down.

I'm actually never angry. Why should I be, I'm white (European)?! I have always succeeded at everything I try and desire. My relatives were in the Axis and fought against this. Eventually we whites (Europeans) will have a renaissance as we have so many times before.

watch this a few times youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU
*tosses shovel. we have work to do brother. Before you can fight for something, you must understand the value of what you've built.

((()))

tfw been going to /cm/ for years because I like looking at the cute bishies

I have a gf and will make many white babies some day. But if anime bishies were real it would be a different story

You did it to yourself faggot

Good point
Doesn't mean I can't regret it. I want to go back, but I can't.

Attached: 1525395764389.png (821x869, 414K)

>"bishies"
yeah no, never use those phrases while *claiming to be white. It's your duty as a white man to represent your people accordingly.

Admit it, both of you faggots only decided I was a jew because of the first guy's reply. I'm Russian, 0% jewish blood afaik

cool memes

I do what I want , fag. Japs understand beauty and aesthetics. But women have no aesthetic appeal. They're useful as mothers (when they have maternal drive) . Otherwise , bleh.

Ignore them, they're jealous.

Attached: 1525108161950.png (800x650, 772K)

either way you'd be shoveling. Be happy it's not your own grave anymore as it would have been before you began to process reality.

I've always been conscious of this reality and can prepare you for what you'll be dealing with as you continue further.
>always* have the ability to notice when you're being emotionally and psychologically manipulated with misleading data and emotionally charged issues (women). They (jews and the politically powerful) will lie and misrepresent everything you see and read. Always recognize your emotional response to new information and process ((who)) would present that "information" and (((why))).

Focus on improving your character as a man. We need men to be positive and assertive. Encourage and show gratitude to respectable women (moms and married women).

Here's where it gets good OP, you know there is no going back after the redpill, but you are soon going to be faced with a decision.

Option 1: You do nothing with the knowledge you have gained except complain and live a relatively empty life. You'll know more than the normies and you won't be affected by propaganda and lies anymore, but you'll still live a dry, bug-man, normie tier life. You'll have the necessary knowledge but be miserable, afraid that all you can do is watch everything burn around you as you are too afraid to accept the duty to your ancestors and future generations implied by the knowledge and wisdom you have and will continue to gain. You'll truly understand what the saying "Ignorance is bliss" truly means.

Option 2: You accept that simply being redpilled isn't enough. You have to act on the knowledge that you have. You improve yourself, avoid degeneracy (especially race mixing, which exterminates thousands of years of history in a single moment), and you find a white wife to marry and have kids with, and you take action to benefit your people, whether it is through actions you take alone such as the Its Okay To Be White Campaign or the Hundred Handers (Look em up on Twitter), or in a more effective manner such as joining an activist group like Generation Identity in Europe or the American Identity Movement in the U.S. You accept that your identity as part of something much bigger than yourself confers upon you a duty. You accept the great challenge before you and realize that only during struggle can great men be forged and that who we truly are is evidenced by how we act while under threat.

Some inspiration to guide you in your decision: youtube.com/watch?v=vAlMdSa8leg

If you're interested in making the right choice check out this website:

AmericanIdentityMovement.com

>Doesn't mean I can't regret it. I want to go back, but I can't.

I did, I only go here when I drink, I dont find it funny otherwise

I was referring to your low iq vocabulary bish. look in the mirror and speak that way.

Have some more doom and gloom.

Attached: white privilege.jpg (965x557, 186K)

>> have found myself wanting to call niggers niggers more

Kek. Fight the side effects of the redpills with a honkpill from time to time

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (425x286, 33K)

Based

Attached: 1287740849.jpg (550x265, 27K)

Bishie means bishounen ...

Attached: grasping at straws.png (626x326, 43K)

Attached: terrorists win.jpg (812x386, 93K)

>What have you faggots done to me?

You tasted freedom and wanted more.

Attached: hongcouver.jpg (961x552, 192K)

Attached: gender neutral anthem approved.jpg (753x767, 200K)

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RAAAAGHGGGHH

forever user

Attached: 1535924240812.png (556x628, 69K)

MY EYES DEAR GOD WHY MY EYES

Attached: niggers.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Just checked that board.
WTF did I see?

Fuck off slavic kike

It only gets worse from here kiddo.

Attached: autism.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think we have a misunderstanding. I thought you meant "bish" as in a fucked up pronunciation of "bitch"

Channel that anger into righteous anger and you will do fine.

Anger is normally destructive and aimless. Righteous anger is focused and drives you to improve the world, even if it's simply through improving yourself and those around you.

>babby's first redpill
Don't worry soon you'll be over it and ready to hang every traitor kike and shitskin in sight

(These posts are satire and should be taken as such Jow Forums is the board of peace™)

Hes on /cm/, i dont think hes having kids with anyone.

((()))
lol that was random

OP do yourself a favor and watch Serial Experiments Lain, it explains everything.

Attached: csag9nfz3gi11.gif (500x281, 780K)

Cm is like 90% female

This. Righteous fury is an amazingly powerful emotion. You’ll do your best at anything you do if you can capture that feeling and weapon is it.

BUT BUT

MUH HOLOCOSTS

Attached: fefe.jpg (600x620, 39K)

Go back while you still can

It's not too late for you.

>muh secret club
The more that come the better

We also have a de facto furry board.

What the gay fuck

>Shes on /cm/, i think shes having white kids with one of many men who will save the planet.

ftfy

cm is great, don't be so glum up have a pair of cute boys
Jow Forums is accurate but if ypu become dour and blackpilled you can't stop the Jews.
Smile and look on the brightside

Attached: 1550425732540.jpg (600x673, 128K)

Cheggum

Attached: A141F491-7091-42D7-97E6-47BB32BE3EAA.jpg (478x323, 25K)

Welcome, user. Your stay is forever. :) Wait 'til you learn that the U.S. gov't entered into a treaty with the Greys to allow them to take a certain number of humans in exchange for technology. Project Plato. Try to stay upbeat, life is nothing but a weird dream.

yikes

Attached: 1551741766415.jpg (522x386, 30K)

They are containment. It was awful before the pony board was put up. ponyfags were shitting up the place bad.

You will one day learn to laugh at this clown world user

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

Guess who did 9/11 and built the 9/11 memorial to look like a pair of tefillin.

30+ GATEfag reporting in

I'm at that stage, user, too. HONK HONK

(((they))) ruin everything, don't they?

Attached: 1535279660062.png (540x391, 183K)

I remember mlpol. That was a good day. I was there.

The evidence doesn't lie nigger.

Wtf is /cm/

are we honking for humanity

Attached: 1550821460257.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Glad to have you on board user

Attached: 1553455894377m.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

Nigger if you see that twitter photo and it doesn't make your blood boil against kikes you're a lost cause. There's dozens of photos like that on the daily here.

youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk

"Cute Male" (why the fuck is someone from there here?)

If OP is still here reading, you need to really get good at finding the humor in the absurdidty of this existence, that way, it can never drag you down because you're here to enjoy life, not to be ruled by them. And for God's sake, take breaks from this place and never, ever try to tell normal people what you discover. And NEVER believe them when they say that they're different-that is what normies say when they just want you to talk, regardless. Try and find a mate who knows almost as much as you, and just be happy. Get a pet, keep a nice home, try and see the nice sights in the world, and be aware of the evil out there.

>Mrs. Right

Attached: 1553475098915.png (2048x2048, 1.04M)

Because believe it or not, fags hate niggers and kikes too

Attached: 1547939571580.jpg (500x625, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

tim is redpilled he is just smart enough to never let anyone know about it. we need more internet personalities like him.

Attached: 1552799314088.jpg (498x433, 27K)

you can't go back

lmfao

>Jews hired shitskins to chase away other shitskins from their doorstep

This is... News?

He's talking about weebsheet because he's a homosexual

In time, youll see this shit everywhere. Youll see it in movies, music, online, etc.... Their little tricks are everywhere. No turning back user

it's everywhere

Never knew I was so damn scary...
You can sleep peacefully I swear... Sry...

Well you certainly weren't wrong about the "low IQ vocabulary" part, you were actually giving him way too much credit