Johnny Depp Sues Amber Heard For 50 Million Dollars

msn.com/en-my/entertainment/hollywood/johnny-depp-slaps-amber-heard-with-dollar50-million-defamation-suit-says-she-severed-his-finger/ar-BBUN3KV

>Women makes false allegations of spousal abuse
>instantly believed
>Johnny Depp is witch hunted
>loses Pirates franchise over it
>says he didn't do it, and that he was the one who was actually abused
>not believed
>Amber Heard has a history of violently abusing her romantic partners
>Johnny still not believed
>Johnny Depp produces photographic evidence
>still not believed
>Johnny Depp produces 87 security camera videos documenting the physical abuse
>still not believed

Men are fucked. All it takes is a woman's word that a guy did something wrong, and he's permanently fucked. The same man can produced actual evidence that the roles were actually reversed, and won't be believed. We need to find a way to change this shit. Women shouldn't be able to destroy a man's life based on her word alone.

[I don't actually care about celebrities, this is just a good example of shit that happens all the time.]

Attached: iu.jpg (1581x2560, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZEB0KiH9k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis
youtu.be/2rNbM7UNPKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's why you never associate with jews

Thats why you dont date lesbians

There has been a lot of these women hate threads lately. Just saying.

Keep 'em coming.

I’ve seen enough disfunctional relationships like this to know there’s a difference between abuse and fighting and it takes two to fight. Maybe he did act like trash too and they’re both assholes. Don’t spin this on her or you’re as bad as (((them)))

>women hate threads
its actually gender inequality hate.

we know WHO is to blame

Attached: never forget what they have done.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

If a guy like Johnny Depp isn't safe - a guy who public on stage drunkenly suggested that Trump should be assassinated by an actor ala John Wilkes Booth - nobody is safe.

Pence rule forever. Don't go places with women alone, if you do, have your phone recording audio in your pocket. Don't interact with females unless there is recordings or eyewitnesses. I mean fuck, I had an ex start texting me after years of not talking, and I didn't even reply until I was on a video call with my current girlfriend. I'm not letting some salty bitch try to fuck up my life, thank you very much.

>live the degenerate lifestyle
>bad stuff happens to you

Can't say I really care.

>Amber Heard will never mount you and choke you while slapping you

Why even live?

Johnny even though people already think you didn't do it we would forgive you if you did anyway.

Lets have prayer for our brother Johnny D and Bless him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZEB0KiH9k

Attached: vikship.jpg (450x600, 53K)

Fucking cuck johnny dep is worthless piece of shit who DESERVES this kind of attention.

Attached: 20190220_220921_1550722277991_001.jpg (720x960, 472K)

I am forever grateful than Elon Musk got away from that succubus before she took our last chance to gtfo this planet away in divorce court.

Johnny Depp murdered Anthony Fox and spent much of his fortune freeing a triple child killer.

Attached: West Memphis Three Celebrities.jpg (1954x1819, 1.15M)

Attached: anthony fox.jpg (1240x1754, 135K)

SO WOKE, Child of Zion.

I already knew about West Memphis Three and the guys occult interests, etc, but go on..
Also they both have the same tattoo on the hand which is thae Ordo Templi Orientis logo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis

Attached: OTOlogo.png (185x310, 8K)

this

Attached: hot-crazy2.jpg (559x600, 173K)

Who is going to see a pirates movie without this guy are these jEws crazy?

any man in the west having unsupervized contact with a woman deservers what he's getting. in the same vein that roasties getting beheaded by sandniggers deserve their fate

Yeah but still one seems legit and justified. Although Depp is a degen. On another note, what race is Depp?

MGTOW wins again

>MGTOW wins again
was right again. there is, till this day, nothing won. let's wait for the court hearing

youtu.be/2rNbM7UNPKs

great he is doing it. needs to show men can file defamation lawsuits for false allegations cuz even if they lose, women have to know there will be a cost in defending those false allegations. we just have a bad situation where women think there are no consequences for making false allegations. Kavanaugh should sue that bitch imho too

Sorry but anybody who helps with freeing convicted child murderers deserves everything short from death, make them suffer.
Ever heard of the west memphis three?

Attached: blood.jpg (640x890, 109K)

They constantly mock Pence as if he's going to change his behavior toward women to placate faggot media. He is a savvy man in today's shit world.

Also, Depp was a fool to fuck a starlet like half his age and then marry her. She was doomed to be in a fantasy state and have stunted development.

>207700296
What happened to Anthony Fox?

if disney has the balls to rehire Gunn to direct Guardians 3, then they have the balls to side back with johnny and give him his movies back (eventhough pirates was already a dead and making nooo money stateside)

>>Amber Heard has a history of violently abusing her romantic partners

i'd still hit that shit tho... even if she did beat me up.

das' a fine aryan woman.

Attached: mmm.jpg (310x163, 6K)

depp is one of the few actors i actually like, he didnt deserve what happen to him

never. that cunt is a huge asshole, you can see it in her eyes.

>what race is Depp?
100% jew-y jew

he's not to be trusted. he hit poor aryan wahman.

just read about it, seems like some redneck arkansas cops hated these grunge kids and framed them for a crime they didnt commit.

yeah, her eyes are sex af

i could tame that shrew (by making her think she's in control)

cool. go to /tv/ and tell someone who might give a fuck.

With jews you lose

Yeah, well may be true. Problem is he's a cannibal and a pedo.

The lesson here is to own your own business and not be subservant to those who would make judgements based solely on a woman's accusation.

This isn't about defending Johnny Depp the person. I think he's a scumbag, and that most of you are probably right about what you've posted about him. This is about stopping degenerate roasties from destroying innocent men based on their word alone. They KNOW they can easily get away with doing this shit, that's why they haven't stopped. Johnny Depp might be a scumbag, but Amber Heard is a sociopathic roastie whore. She needs to be hammered into the fucking dirt and be made an example of to other roasties who are planning to do the same thing.

his first movie was by wes craven who's a bdsm occult faggot
since then johnny was buttfucked regularly by very influential people.

johnny is very connected via his butthole and is someone not to be fucked with if you know what i mean

women for him were mostly a beard coz his image always was a pretty boy. if you look at his circle of connections you'll understand that he's a major powerful faggot in hollywood.

he literally lived at hunter tompson's house for several months before filming FaLinLV and that faggot tompson was one weird faggot.. if you know what i mean. it wasn't an accident that depp was cast as tompson

in any case.. if you were to take johnny and intorregate him.. he could probably expose some really crazy shit.

i'm sure if you think something fucked up.. he's done it and probably could tell you something so fucked up, that would make your fucked up thoughts look like childish fantasies.

that's all i have to say

Yup... You think the muslims were bad?! ho man start doin research on these fucking sons of bitches....

It's fine, just the American culturing tearing America apart.

Just let nature take its course.

>johnny is very connected via his butthole
Lol
So what you're saying is: He's a faggot.
I doubt he is actually a faggot though, he's just a rich celebrity and LARPing.

>We need to find a way to change this shit.
None of this will ever change or get better until kikes are completely stripped of power and eradicated

It's makeup, you can make a 3 look like a 10 with Makeup don't forget that they can make their Skin lighter or darker remove blemishes and highlight parts of the Face or add contures,

It's all fake, looks good however.

Attached: amberheard.jpg (962x1038, 337K)

BTW she also shat into his/their bed when he was late for her birthday party

>he married a fornicatrix
>bad things happened
wew

I bet this'll get memory holed.