MSM displaying Brenton Tarrant's mother wishing his death

Brenton Tarrant's mother used for propaganda purpose in a typical soviet fashion by MSM, have her wishing her son's death so that the brainwashed public can have its orwellian daily two minute hate and praise the wise leadership for its benevolent attitude.

This has nothing to do with "morality" but genuine terrorism : "If you act against your rulers' plans, even your mother will reject you and call for your death". Governing the populace by the extensive use of fear.

Of course, none of the Allied pilots who burned alive hundreds of thousands of civilians in Dresden or Hamburg never had their moms on TV calling for them to be hanged in reparations for the mass murders they committed. Nor those who bombed illegally countless countries since 1945.

twitter.com/jsaideepak/status/1109836172984025090

Attached: Capture d’écran (1179).png (1338x775, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y
twitter.com/jsaideepak/status/1109836172984025090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

This is sick, why would anyone wish for their son's death. It really is a fucked up world when a mother will side with some dune coons over the closest person in the world to her. Don't worry gookbro we're gonna build a better world for our kids than they did for us

LOL You know you're retarded trash when even your mother wants you dead.

What an awful mother.

Good, then shes a real Australian unlike that prick. Dude was a mentally deranged mass murderer and deserves to rot for eternity, so does anyone who supports him.

why did they rub Vaseline under the reporter's eyes? To make him look like he was crying?

>Reading those comments by Indians

Based poos?

^

Don't you have your wife's son to hatch?

>dysfunctional family
>becomes a psycho

but y u mad tho? LEL

Fuck off cock sucker. I don’t have to support what he did to see OPs point. This is propaganda. It is sick that they’re airing his mother wishing for his death. This is straight out of Some Orwellian hell’s cape. They’ve banned his manifesto, they’ve banned the videos. They’ve scrubbed everything they can and keep doing so. They’re arresting and jailing teenagers for sharing the video and now this?!?!? All those paranoid types appear to have been right. And that you dense cunt, should worry you.

Attached: 3EDA6992-84D6-434A-80C5-A9CDE5FC7109.jpg (260x160, 19K)

Now shitskins will come after her because the news felt like broadcaster her while keeping the shooter hidden

Just think, if should would have been pro-choice, none of this would have ever happened

based and educated jap

Holy fuck how low is your IQ to still be able to type and use a computer and still be unable to form coherent thoughts?

What kind of mother wishes for her son’s death? White guilt needs to stop.

Wishing for her son's death?
Such a violent family.

>they are taking the matter seriously to prevent copycat killings
OH NOO!!! How could they possibly want to keep a lid on this so that deranged loonies don't pick up a gun and follow in his footsteps? We are so oppressed its just not fair. This is literally like when the ministry of magic cracked down on Dumbledores army!

>be such a terrible parent your son becomes a mass shooter
>wish death upon him

Attached: 1281661229382.jpg (241x403, 36K)

Fucked in the head

Attached: 5D007127-CE51-43C8-8E26-F15E6247AA42.jpg (1125x1665, 505K)

Test
Anyone else have trouble posting on chinz from Google??
I'm on Edge now, it seems to be working,
Also Top Kek rising sun bro....msm doing zogs work

Attached: 1553394537304s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Nor those who bombed illegally countless countries since 1945.

you mean like japan

>Of course, none of the Allied pilots who burned alive hundreds of thousands of civilians in Dresden or Hamburg never had their moms on TV calling for them to be hanged in reparations for the mass murders they committed. Nor those who bombed illegally countless countries since 1945.
in comparison to...

this

IS she dead yet? or taco'ed? better yet a nice corn hole?

People died, better imprison all fighting age males to prevent futher criminal behavior :3

>If you act against your rulers' plans, even your mother will reject you and call for your death
This needs to be a vaporwave / fashwave pic.

Attached: control_the_past_control_the_future.png (960x601, 786K)

I'm confused, surely you're not referring to the zetas or cartel execution videos on live leak, or the isis execution videos on liveleak, or videos of the 911 planes crashing right, not those right, just the ones involving white perpetrators, right?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (801x534, 105K)

Shes worse than her son is. Absolutely unbelievable.

>taco
>corn hole

Attached: D86D9952-B93C-4072-A5CE-715708F8BC27.jpg (1125x1721, 961K)

What a terrible person. Any normal white mother would be asking herself what did SHE do wrong and remembering the times where her child was innocent. Wishing for the death of your own son is just sick.

Its not the 1800's anymore, Brandon. The world doesnt revolve around you and shooting up places of worship isn't going to change that. Go back to playing WoW kiddo

Attached: 1544365834203.jpg (1024x703, 69K)

K, so just the ones involving white people got it. Anti white racism is still racism my Australian jewish fren.

Ascendant-tier Aussie bait. Impressive as always.

Attached: 76747647645.png (1920x1080, 852K)

it seems leftists are the easiest to lead, wheres the voice of dissention from the left? im right wing and i can admit alot of right wing shit on here is pure made up fantasy, but what do they really gain by getting a mother to denounce her child? what he did was horrible but this is an attack on him not what he did. they make it seem like everything he ever did was bad, he is an abnormal monster all along for them.

and like the previous poster said this sort of manipulation is agenda driven garbage and should worry you.

erasing and hiding the truth is only done by people afraid of it, theyre usually criminal. and while i agree showing it may cause copy cats hiding it and supressing his reasons will for a certaintly allow another massacare to happen.

SPBP

it’s hard to recognize my privledge when I don’t have any

>Anti white
Common sense
>racism
LMAO

You've got to be 18 to post here, Harry.

will I still have my white privilege when I go to Africa

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-24 234537.png (624x828, 488K)

I know a commercial you'd be perfect for
youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

weak, I was expecting something better. 1.5/10

Wtf do you unironically talk this irl you massive faggot
>opinion discarded

>give your son a shitty life of financial hardship
>give your son a shitty world full of fakeness and vanity
>hope he dies because he finally snapped

what jewish whore did they get to play the part? why does she look so young she should be 60 according to those faked voting records the kikes planted

if ya'll mfer believe this woman is his real "mom" then I got some bad news for ya.

Remember, she's jewish

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of niggers, you can tell them how tolerant you are, except of nazis of course

WE LOVE YOU MAD TARRANT

Attached: MadMax.jpg (738x409, 188K)

>probability is high

Attached: parklandmom.jpg (445x377, 21K)

Who gives a fuck. The mongoloid monkey was a Jewish tool, fuck him.

Attached: smiling-white-ape.jpg (300x412, 18K)

i don't think i could do anything that would make my mother wish death upon me

>be a retarded fuck who cant make a living
>be a retarded fuck who cant aspire to anything but a personal trainer
>be a retarded fuck who lives off his dads inheritance
>be a retarded fuck that even your own mom hates you
Yep sounds like Brenton for sure.

Attached: vfMqcDww.jpg (400x260, 18K)

And then this poster returned home to his wife and her Sudanese boyfriend

Except be a failure lol.

Are we adopting jew tactics when it comes to propaganda. I guess it's for the kids. You are a mother who is getting bombarded by news stations wanting to do an interview, finally agree and ask your thoughts. Simply say he deserves the death penalty.I mean fuck if my own brother is proven guilty of rape and murder I would say the same.

i don't think my mother would kill me for being a failure

"voted in 1980" but looks 40 not 60

Melborne cuckhold, your nigger pets wont spare you.

shoot his mom with a now-banned gun

Attached: 8 (1).png (382x791, 128K)

give wonen the votw thedy said it will be fun they said

Did they edit out the kebab roadkill in that clip or was that when he was going back to reload?

is that the niggers mum? she looks like she's corrupted with some type of bung or something.

>twitter.com/jsaideepak/status/1109836172984025090
>distant cousin
>"mother"

Gas this entire thread, nu/pol/ is dead.

Muslim terrorists mothers go full dindu.

Yeup bunch o yang gangers

Theres no stopping this white genocide train, is there?

Attached: 1524718995704.jpg (900x900, 175K)

Don't worry guys this is just that legendary 69.5D interdimensional Aussie shitposting that Jow Forums is always raving about, haha! Based.

I want off this ride.

They’re setting up the narrative so as to have plausible deniability so as Tarrant can be murdered in jail. They’ll either fake his death or they ensure the funeral etc is all staged or they will release him into the prison population and have a savage Maori murder him on the promise of early release and he will be disappeared as soon as he his released. Which scenario you believe in, depends on if you’re a glow nigger who believes the video evidence was faked or if you believe it was a false flag to justify further censorship and de-platforming of the Alt-Right and Nationalist’s, either way this signals to the Deep State to implement their plan.

who is pushing shit like this OP

were this sort of thinking successful at best it would lead to a civil war that resulted in half of white america dead or war criminal

yet here OP is, pushing hate and acceptance of murder sprees

this is destabilization of the most successful democracy on the planet

Attached: 6101D6A9-BBD2-4757-ADE0-5BCFF98CADFF.png (875x742, 755K)

>we're gonna build a better world for our kids than they did for us
so much this

>shove a camera in the woman's face and basically force her under the threat of violence to speak negatively of her son and his actions

What is she supposed to say under those circumstances? "Yeah, nah, my son is a sick cunt. He did a good job killing those Muslim fucks"? The police would lock her up alongside him. That's if she didn't get killed by the muds beforehand. She has no choice but to disavow her son in such a manner. Her life would be ruined otherwise.

All shills claiming it was a hoax are gonne shilling mueller report being bad lol

>invaders are citizens and they're better than us too

WAKE ME UP

ITT: Manchildren

No adult man should care what his mother thinks. If you do, you now know why you don't have a gf, Norman Bates.

Does she know you're Canadian?

Attached: 89756141894.jpg (452x818, 119K)

It was a hoax, tinfoil sites had warnings of a happening on the 15th for weeks. Sorry kid.

He left her on her own to deal with all of this shit. This is how she defends herself.
Try to think for a fucking second, you stupid sperg!

>Being Australian
>Agreeable cuck

lol

No mother would ever wish for her sons death. How people cant see this as propaganda?

He made a great sacrifice. Now some shitposter decides to trash him. Say it aint sooooooo

this is fake

I refuse to believe this is real

You'll be in hell soon, and won't need to worry your little mind about it.

>MSM displaying Brenton Tarrant's mother wishing his death
She's correct. He deserves the death penalty for what he did.

Attached: 1537559243504.png (533x300, 144K)

4/pol/ is dead

It's not real, it's some distant cousin not his mother, and they asked if he deserved the death penalty.

Why has Jow Forums become so stupid?

That's not his mother. That curly haired fat kid photo they're trotting around isn't him. They're trying to smear his normalcy just like they did with the Eric and Dylan. They think they can fix a leaking sink with duct tape.

Hand over mouth means she's lying like a flat fish.
Many such cases in this cuntingly ridiculous abomination of a false flag. Sad.

Attached: Fang queue very much.png (816x474, 322K)

Wow what a fucking giga cunt

boomers are animals you have to understand.

Rest in peace English 850 to 2019 brutally murdered by a Ausfailian. Holy fuck you better be a fucking Abo.

Tinfoil sites have warning of happening every week you absolute brainlet. Here we used to have reports about another false flag everyday and nothing ever happened. Kys simpleton nigger

Also post source little jew.

How did things get this bad

Attached: B5DEA879-3361-4A6E-9AAE-0F95A599AB88.jpg (251x201, 5K)

Excellent post jap guy. Wish more of Jow Forums tards could make us their time.

Attached: 1552830525508.jpg (249x249, 41K)

U mad bro