Its okay for a grown man to go through this much anxiety

>its okay for a grown man to go through this much anxiety

Attached: aids.png (1368x707, 728K)

So many questions

It’d be hilarious if he was raped and murdered or something on his way back

There's nothing inherently wrong with having anxiety - it is a mental disorder, a chemical imbalance in neurotransmitters. However, to live your life controlled by that, is impermissible.

Fight it. Do the things that make you uncomfortable. Be scared - feel fear. Harness it.

>t. anxiety

Attached: 1544045181399.jpg (477x425, 28K)

i have awful anxiety too but ffs this amount of anxiety is just unacceptable

hey man, props to him. i've made a commitment to being a more social and outgoing person after meeting basically Chad irl and seeing all the cool shit I find myself in. this guy pushed himself far out of his comfort zone and that's cool to see

It looks like a really nice day. God I hate California .

I want to beat the shit out of this guy

He should get into some alternative medicine, anxiety can be treated with the right supplements

enough

Attached: c366fba7aebea26a39af4ae6188d3c2fc04a4b26e06d127b6f3858935a3bcc1e.png (400x381, 108K)

Looks like a Jewish momma's boy.

Attached: jewish pajamas.jpg (600x600, 66K)

You dont just get anxiety for no reason. It is your drain trying to raise a red flag to something you have missed. Follow it back to its roots and you will find the real issue in your life.

Well looks like he Made some progress without meds so good for him.

Aw, what's the matter OP? No one ever taught you how to love yourself? Was your dad hard on you? I get it, you weren't allowed to be yourself so now you feel as if no one should either. I pity you OP. I'll cry for you tonight. Sweet dreams. Kisses.

a generation "raised" by single mothers

I don't know why but whenever I try to talk to someone outside my family I can't think of anything to say and my personality drops off. I don't feel nervous but I must be, I can't think of any other explanation. I hope I don't just have actual autism.

This just isn't correct. Shits a spectrum. For example, most people have crazy anxiety about public speaking. This is an extreme version of that. Most people have to work at overcoming this.

I used to when I was younger, stopped giving a shit about these things when I started coming here. I can't imagine being in your mid 20s and still having that kind of anxiety though

This

I know the exact feeling. I attribute it genuine disinterest in making idle conversation with normies. Talking to people interrupts your internal stream of thought, your perception of reality even. When you start a conversation you have to come outside of yourself and shift into a different mode of living for a moment. This doesn't really happen with family because you've known them all your life.

I don't feel like I'm myself when talking to most people. I feel like I need to put on a mask to be able to communicate

For what purpose? That would only drive me crazy. Wanna know what so-called crazy people do? Ask Hitler.

I'm in a similar boat. The problem is that I think I waited too long to push myself out of my comfort zone. And now I'm in my mid/late twenties and have developed pretty much zero social skills. I've overcome my fear of going out in public, but it feels like it was all for nothing because I'm not any better now than I was when I stayed indoors 24/7. I try to watch and learn from others and mimic their interactions, but it feels forced and unnatural. Say anything beyond "hello" is awkward as fuck.

Testosterone and this book helps. I'm about to be a year into taking Zoloft. Have to get off it and stop being dependent on it.

Attached: D72A0023-4333-4C4D-B667-2A46A8646FCD.jpg (467x700, 29K)

Doesn’t need medication, just a combination of the right vitamins to help his system get back into shape.

This sounds exactly like my own thoughts on this. People are just so different from me in every way at this point it's like we grew up in different countries, and for the most part I see their influence through interaction with me as a negative.

If I were non white I'd be pretty fucking nervous right now.
The new generation is rabid and foaming with antisemitism and overt racial hatred.
Things are getting so close to the boiling point now. The GIANT is awake and they feel it. Whites are done with PC and the pendulum is about to swing back with a force the world has never witnessed.
Only we will remain to tell the story of our conquest over the forces of darkness to our children. Just the people of light and the animals. No sub races or mixed product of tragic circumstances will stain our genepool and spread garbage and sow division.
we will be free to explore the stars and watch nature heal the diseased scars left by the inferior hominids we deigned to overbreed and sustain in our blindness and naive boomerism.

he knows every single one of you will be dead soon, there won't even be a war. its a virus and you already have it.

Attached: 1451117251858.png (1913x1361, 1.33M)

Hahaha yeah

I can personally understand his anxiety, and good on him for overcoming it. Shouldn't have bragged about it on Reddit, but good on him all the same.

Good for him baby steps are the key.

To be honest I'm the same way as him. But I agree it's not normal. I feel like if I travelled far from home on my own, I might be vulnerable to a panic attack or something.

XD

Ding ding, winner!

I think it is true for some people.
I’ve developed savage anxiety in the last few years but it’s all rooted in things that I am not on top of, my health mostly.

Anxiety is a meme.

I will never understand this kind of anxiety. Being around people who know me makes me anxious. How the fuck can you even be anxious when you're alone or surrounded by strangers it's bliss

Its more than just chemical imbalance. Anxiety is a response to negative stimuli. Adaptation from being mistreated by family/peers to protect you from further punishment