BREAKING: Donald Trump “Cleared,” Worst Case Scenario

The Young Cucks are losing their shit over the Mueller investigation clearing Trump of any wrong doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeYrvkeT974

Attached: TYT.jpg (1607x759, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/video/topvideos/multiple-2020-democratic-candidates-to-skip-aipac-conference/vi-BBV9MF2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cleared
Wait until the full report comes out, faggot. Trump is done for.

It's so obvious that the AG and Trump threatened Mueller. We're living in a Caribbean style nation now where the executive branch can impede the judiciary with impunity. This is gonna get sorted out before a congressional committee and lead to Trump's impeachment. This is simply too big of a lie to hide at this point.

>Wait until the full report comes out, faggot. Trump is done for.
KEK. Bibi ran away because israel is fucked.

Its obvious?? The only thing obvious is you're just pulling shit out of your ass and stating as fact...you people are truly pathetic, I feel sorry for you

in what why?

lmao forgot your meme flag Avi

false equivalence there shill

Trump supposedly getting off Scot free despite meeting with RUSSIAN LAWYERS in HIS OWN TOWER is absolutely a red flag for this report. Mueller either has been comped by Trump and his cronies, or by a foreign power.

democrats conspiracy theories,
>trump has been money laundering for russians for decades
WTF...
where does he pull this bullshit from.
also any money he took PRIOR to election, is just business, NOTHING to do with his presidency.

JEWISH INFLUENCE is the REAL conspiracy.

Do you know who this man is?

Attached: 1552442215944.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

Okay then, provide some documentation from the report that supports your argument.

Trump and the DOJ's refusal to release the report to the general public is a sign that there is utter corruption going on.

Im sure mueller liked to get pissed on aswell

It's not illegal, which I think we all have to agree on by now. Perhaps you didn't understand how the world works before, but ignorance is no longer an excuse. No more of your conspiracy theories will be tolerated.

YO LIL DONNIE I BRUSH MY TEETH WITH PISS

Attached: Free-Shipping-1-6-Action-Figure-Stalingrad-Enemy-at-the-Gates-Koulikov-Ron-Perlman-Movies-Scale.jpg_ (427x640, 96K)

the ONLY THING that is "done for"
is YOU KIKES.

Attached: Understanding the US Israel relationship.jpg (960x773, 141K)

>Young Turks
lol

Attached: crying-jews.jpg (504x336, 51K)

imagine being this brainwashed

Wow, I think you might be trolling here...You make accusation so the burden of proof is on you. I can't provide documentation to prove a negative. And they haven't refused to release the report, what the fuck are you talking about

chunky needs more muffins

Let me get this straight. Cenk thinks he knows the real keys to the collusion narrative and could of done a better job than the crack team of Dem prosecutors with a unlimited budget and the unlimited resources of the federal government and all its alphabet agencies. You literally have to turn off your brain and suspend any modicum of critical though to believe this shit.

Attached: libshit.png (1000x1000, 594K)

REPEAT AFTER ME:

ISRAELI COLLUSION !!!

Attached: russian in trump government.jpg (760x1013, 463K)

Attached: Virgin Cenk vs Chad Trump.jpg (960x598, 183K)

It’s literally illegal for anyone to publish the report. It’s even illegal to mention anything contained in the report that isn’t related to a crime. And bc there was no crime, there is nothing more that anyone can legally disclose.

Mueller did 9/11 with his good friend BIBI he is a crypto fraud a total sayanim get over it losers do some "search" and btw this was coverup a real story PIZZAGATE

The two party system is driving him mad. I can understand it. What you gonna do if one site is evil and the other site is stupid?

This guy is a faggot roach.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

JEWISH COLLUSION !!!

Attached: trumps jewish cabal.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

When are liberals going to realize they are being lied to?

Can we officially start referring to Russian collusion as a crackpot conspiracy theory now?

REPEAT AFTER ME:

ZIONIST COLLUSION !!!

Attached: US forign interfeience AIPAC.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STAY MAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT
YOU BELIEVED A RETARDED CONSPIRACY THEORY FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT AND NOW EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING PLANET KNOWS EXACTLY HOW STUPID AND GULLIBLE YOU ARE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'D BETTER KILL YOURSELF NOBODY WILL EVER, EVER, EVER RESPECT ANYTHING YOU SAY OR THINK
EVER
EVER
EVER
AGAIN
NEVER
YOU'RE DONE
FUCKING FINISHED

The niggerfaggot president has been replaced. You're 3 1/2 years late with your 'Carribean style nation' comment.

I swear Europeans talk like it’s legally required to have two parties in America.

Kek says yes

This is good. This collusion cringe pasta is addictive.

Mueller got flipped by Putin during Uranium One transaction.

The believers in Russiagate provided less evidence than believers in bigfoot

In Europe, it's legally required to register an unscheduled fart with your local carbon ministry so that you can be taxed appropriately

Yes he is. The full report will say that israel electwd Trump. Then b52 will fly and drop nukes on kikestrael

Attached: 54516377_10211222222511185_6786083731095420928_n.jpg (500x370, 32K)

I don't understand, what does chunk think trump did for the Russians after the election? US-Russia relations haven't been worse since the soviet union. Is he mad that we didn't declare war with a nuclear power or something?

Thank you OP, his fear-stricken face and backpedaling made my day

Where's your meme flag rabbi

it would be stunning to hear leftists quoting Rumsfeld and his 'absence of evidence' schtick if it weren't so obviously the only tack they were left with.

We should remind them that the exact same justification was used to promote that delightful war with those brown people they love so much

What 18 year old blog post?

Yay! Another YT meltdown. My favorite. Can’t find election night montage.

Cope

Truth. you should take to the streets wake people up get in their faces that will convince them of the truth. I could not see that approach backfiring at all. For country. For truth. Save our democracy by forcing the sheeple to wake up.

>It's so obvious that the AG and Trump threatened Mueller. We're living in a Caribbean style nation now where the executive branch can impede the judiciary with impunity.

Interesting how it's obvious now, but years ago when Bill Clinton was having private meetings with the Attorney General while his wife was about to go on trial for grievously mishandling our nation's secrets it was just a sexist conspiracy theory.

Jesus christ chunk, it's been over 2 years and they haven't found shit. They arrested Stone over some dubious link with wikileaks that dosent make sense

gr8 b8 shlom8

Go on. Tell us more.

But they weren't RUSSIAN LAYWERS. They were linked to FusionGPS, the DNC organization behind the Steele document. Even if they had be RUSSIAN LAWYERS you would still need to prove money changed hands before you can bring a collusion case. Merely working with foreign nationals on a campaign is not a crime. Hillary herself did that during the campaign.

A Winner talkes all always result in a 2 party system, it is by design.

They hoped the investigation would expose the zionists Trump works for.

Cenk's a Gulenist shill.

It must be fun to shitpost from Israel. So many (yous)

Who gives a shit, the only time these dorks were relevant was when alex was trolling the fuck out of them right beside them.

Fuck off with that shit

>russian money laundering
So Chunk is the Alex Jones of TYT?

Someone needs to photoshop Rachel Maddow selling water filters and other things Alex Jones related.It will trigger the fuck out of them.

Nice one, long nose.

Who cares who rules turkey, you guys are being ruled by zionists. The democrats and the EU try to put an end to this but all you guys do is keep cheering on Trump.

In the US there is bipartisan support for the Israeli right wing. Congresswoman Omar showed the hard limits of dissent in America. In America it is legal to boycott America, but not Israel. The President of the United States has a higher approval rating in Israel than the US. You can't vote against it because it is every party. Do you vote for the Zionists who kind of like guns or the Zionists who dislike guns? That's an American choice.

Attached: AIPAC All.jpg (3160x2500, 1.61M)

msn.com/en-gb/video/topvideos/multiple-2020-democratic-candidates-to-skip-aipac-conference/vi-BBV9MF2

>Multiple 2020 Democratic candidates to sabotage campaigns
FTFY

YES. Keep going

Attached: Zahlerpilled.gif (636x356, 1.64M)

>msn
Oof.

So what has Trump done beside tax cuts for the rich, staying in Syria, supporting Israel in their claim on the GH and Jeruzalem and not building a wall? Is this in your intrest or in the intrest of the Zionists?

I can write whatever I want on a ballot. They only read those if they want a laugh. Zionists own America and have for a long time. Which Zionist do I vote for? Trump also lets Kushner and Bolton run the country for him so he can watch 10 hours of TV a day. Sometimes Trump tweets about shit that he is responsible for fixing as if he isn't President.

Attached: John Bolton visits the Wall.jpg (640x400, 111K)

Any other links?

Attached: 1483991732828.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Cenk is delusional.

Not coping with reality, the thread.

>talking to foreigners is a crime
Three different countries have already replied to you ITT. Traitor confirmed.

>Trump has been money laundering for Russia for decades

it's funny that they make fun of Alex Jones for spouting wild conspiracies but then make comments like that.

ana kasparian = fuckable. chenk = racist nigger

Young genocide-deniers on suicide watch. I hope Keek's overweight ass finally just leaves the internet.

Attached: 1467709762413.jpg (1280x1114, 266K)

And soon the lefft will chant “drain the swamp”

Do you think this is the worse week for Cenk or do you think Alex Jones bantzing on him and emasulating him was worse?

They literally can't release the full report

Isn't the money launding just rich Russians buying real estate? Sort of like how the Chinese have completely fucked the housing markets in a lot of cities. How the hell is that illegal?

Not to mention during the entire election cycle Trump's past was dug into by everybody he ran against. If there were any buried bodies, they would have been found.

>conspiratorial nutjob cenk uygur tells fellow wackos to stay strong russia is still behind everything bad in the world
based

That's why the SDNY investigation is so hilarious. If Trump was dirty, we would already know. Hell, it sounds like the elites in NY hated Trump for decades, so they would've tried to bring him down a long time ago.

But it is ok the hilary and Obama gave Canada uranium to Russia so they can build more powerful nukes. This dude really needs to kill him self.

Show evidence trump ever did any business with a Russian. Even if he did how is that even illegal in any way?

Lol he is the alex Jones for the left.

I heard one idiot on CNN going on about how many Russians bought or rented property from Trump. I felt like screaming he's in real estate.

seeing that dirty little roach losing it is the best.

US Right can trust their luck for their Left to choose to die on this particular hill instead of learning their lesson. Finnish leftists and Green party are having unprecedented number of votes because they wisened up and started campaigning through populism instead of gay rights or environment. Trump's tactic was very simple and genius and you have to hope your Left remains oblivious to it in their elitist arrogance.

I was going to say "but less entertaining", but watching him go off the deep end is pretty funny

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

The left here will not give this up until after at least 2020. Keep in mind these social democrats havn't been around for long in America, and they've never had power. They are not going to change anytime soon.

hes a complete psychopath

look at those desperate searching eyes. won’t you help him Jow Forums?

That chink seems like hes going to go through the route of populism, is he centrist or left?

...Need a hug, Tyrone?

Attached: whamynmorocco.jpg (585x441, 52K)

Left. He's a gun grabber and loves identity politics. Yang is a younger hipper version of Bernie. I am glad he's talking about automation, but i'd never vote for him and neither would any Trump voter.

>muh full report
It's not going to be any different, Trump is 100% innocent.

Tl;dr: Trump didn't collude with Russia to win the election so we have to shift our focus to money laundering for Russian Oligarchs. Orange man bad, we just have to dig deeper!