Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1F4ZEAsXiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S
REAL

Based

Based brown cunt

ITS FUCKING REAL

Attached: 3F19D0F4-57C9-4C46-8E22-D2D13610946F.jpg (730x680, 368K)

He also did at 5:07 too to describe a greedy (((CEO))).
Say hi to gradea boys. He has been redpilled

Attached: ben shapiro2.jpg (758x960, 54K)

I mean he is a mudslime. But fuck him. He's a shitskin and a bad person to boot.

>ITS REAL
>ITSREAL
>ISRAEL

Curiously I see no comments mentioning it. I thought I'd see some liberal saying how it's unacceptable or something.

Kek holy shit

Jews run the diamond district

As a kike, this offends me, it should be 500% minimum.

this. So many people willing to defend BASED shitskins because one of them unwittingly used a Happy Merchant meme. This is ironically exactly what makes the merchants happy to begin with.

Yes my fellow whites, we should let that based shitskin Omar whateverthe fuckhernameis into our ethnostate because somewhere in her razor thin somali skull she sympathizes with one semite shitskin (palestinians) fighting another race of shitskin semites (Le Juifs).

they’re just trying to make the meme inoffensive since right now it’s the most shocking one to normies

t. high IQ user

Attached: 17103CD2-EBE8-452F-9283-441A6DF180F1.png (973x910, 1.02M)

it will backfire, low IQ user. Back in Poland we have stuff like gnomes which are supposed to resemble Le happy jew man, and it only made Poles hate the Jews more. It is not uncommon to see Poles playing capture the jewish gnome in order to smash it before they can capture your money.

One side of kids is the jews, the other side the poles, and we play until either the fake gold or the real statue of a fake jew gnome has been captured. We're smart and conditioning our kids for the white future, 14/88.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1F4ZEAsXiI

>polish
>white

we are descended from the original Scythians, Suebi, Sarmati, Lugi, Heruli, and Ostrogothic peoples. We are proto-Germanic, Old Slavic is pre-Germanic Urhemiat peoples, aka the original Whites.

I'm still reading my copy of the illumantus.

He finally uploaded? I unsubscribed because I thought he was dead.

>tfw fucked a hooker in the UK last valentines day

I didn't realize the date until I saw an ad before I went to her place, we both had a laugh about it then she gave me a lift home.

what other way is there to explain "someone who lies to you for financial gain"
you tell anyone that and its jews

Attached: happymerchant.png (501x585, 19K)

jesus christ his accent got fucking insufferable

Normalizing the image of them as a shorthand for evil doesn't seem like the sort of memetic imagery that would backfire.

>inb4 10 million views

Attached: 2375036356.png (364x364, 221K)

Shhhh, just let them play themselves.

Fuck off you kike piece of shit.
You brought the slaves here.
You opened the Mexican border
You did 9/11 thus causing the muzzies countries to get btfo and ours to get filled with their "refugees"
Every single race is going destroy you side by side and once we're done we're going to go back home to our various ethnostates and start legislating what's actually best for our peoples.
We'll take all of you evil fucks' stolen capital and using the newly freed and now non-kiked currencies and banking practices enshrined in international law, we'll all rebuild and revitalize our various shitholes.
No hard push, say, 10 years to get everybody sorted and moved, if moving is necessary, and in the meantime miscegenation is illegal.
This is your worst nightmare, the goyim working together to fucking annihilate you, and that's why you false flag white mosque shooters, and spread some flavor-of-the-day acceptable racial hatred in popular media, MSM, and more recently social media, to keep everyone divided and bickering instead of unified in their righteous and just hatred of you for your innumerable crimes against humanity.
There is no stopping the awakening once it's begun, moishe.

wow another alt-right neo nazi youtuber with millions of subscribers

Attached: gtjrwn.jpg (1075x767, 305K)

We are the majority and we have all the guns and we are absolutely ready to fight to the death to save our race

Holy kek this guy has 3.4 million subs, rip