Is most of Japan this /comfy/?

Look at this picture. Not one shred of degeneracy in sight.

Attached: JindaijiBotanicalGardens5620.jpg (2033x650, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_formal_garden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is what Europe used to be like, then they came and enriched it with diversity

Attached: paris.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

>move to japan
>meet russian qt karaoke girl
>have a white family
>live in a comfy japanese neighborhood
>the only thing you have to worry about are the used panty vending machines

comfy

Attached: 3847848247p9.jpg (640x428, 151K)

this looks really peaceful and pleasant

was in the tokyo for a short time and it was beautiful

"part and parcel"

No. It's crowded and old people cough on you as a foreigner. They know their women prefer white cock.

I think that is common among countries that lack diversity.

these are just boomers in a city garden kek

I saw a drunk guy pissing in the street one night, but he was wearing a suit

Yakuza

Yes. Japanese people have traces of the original white Proto-Slavic Ainuoid and Jomonid dna, the Haplogroup DE (YAP mutation), from which came I, R1a, R1b, and G, the white European lineages.

THe original Hebrews were the Ainu, they have the hexagonal Volknot just like the Jews, but the Khazar converted Jews stole the Volknot, it was originally an Aryan symbol, representing the union of Man and Woman, Phallus and Challice. Even today modern military uses one half of the Volknot to symbolize ranks, more triangles in USMC = higher rank.

The Japanese are the original white peoples, a loose group of them broke apart and migrated to Eurasian steppes and then to the Slavic areas of today, and a mutation in one man became Haplogroup R, which is the old Slavic proto-Germanic haplogroup, it spread, throughout Europe, and then further mutations of I and G also occured in this YAP DE haplogroup.

Look at Jimmu, first Japanese emperor, he was white Aryan DE. The Y-chromosome Alu Polymorphism is what makes whites different from other races, it carries old virus genes which synchronize with neurons and make extra brain power.

This is what leads to Celtic druids having mental powers.

to add to this, I forgot to mention, the predecessor of R, P, is in the Phillippine Islands, so the Rykyu travelled across the Okinawan Prefecture into the Phillippines to use it as land sprinboard for the Eurasian mainland.

interdasting if true

>used panty vending machines
say what?

Attached: 1548414857903.jpg (453x439, 59K)

>Haplogroup
whatever man

That's not even the nicest Japanese garden. Their more Shinto inspired ones are much prettier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_formal_garden

Attached: Orangerie.jpg (1600x1200, 747K)

What a lovely place it was.Now the world is full of faggots and violent niggers

Japan has vending machines where you buy womens underwear scented to smell "used" because Japan.

Yes, the entire country is exactly like your idyllic photograph. Retard.

That's old info actually. They don't anymore.