ANDREW YANG - 0%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 0.png (954x342, 238K)

hahahaa

Attached: 1552587450392.jpg (1566x881, 369K)

(((polls)))

The US would be stupid to back Biden, too many skeletons in his basement sex den.

Attached: 1547529543144.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

who are the others?, I only recognize Biden, Bernie and Yang

That's how politicians are controlled.

>joe biden
jesus fuck its almost like they want to just hand over 2020 to trump

shhhhhhh
sleep now
shhhhh

I might die from laughter if Trump wins again in 2020. 8 years of that retard oh my god it would be hilarious

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-003807_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 1.04M)

Dont laugh, he is trying his best

Attached: 1539203925313.jpg (689x795, 24K)

Keked and checked

Attached: 1552981028443m.jpg (681x1024, 91K)

I wish there was someone better than Zion Don, but there isn't. It isn't going to be Yang or anyone else, he's going to get another 4 years.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>Iowa
>(((polls)))

I'm impressed how few people have been swayed by yang's gibs. Then again he's probably shilling only here alone, in the hopes of attracting some neets to do some memeing for him

the problem is the people that desperately want them gibbs already collect them in some other form so they wouldnt be qualified for them since it dont stack

The intersectional zombies who want harris to win won't back beto

I was actually a bit worried about Trump for 2020, he's not going to capture the public spirit like he did last time. But against Biden its a sure thing. All he needs to do is label him "Creepy Uncle Joe" and it's errver

You really shouldn't screencap your own posts, phoneposter

>Iowa
never heard of, sorry. Yang is going to win the election, no doubt

I didn't that's not how it works my man

It's almost like Yang is only "popular" on Jow Forums.

Back in 2016, Trump was so omnipresent. Couldn't go anywhere on the Internet without Trump news, couldn't turn on the news or late night comedy without hearing about Trump. That's a pretty stark contrast to Yang, who I only see talked about on Jow Forums and absolutely nowhere else.

Attached: Failure.png (662x623, 297K)

>people prefer Someone else over gibsmedat chink

Oh well he better suck Ben's dick for jew points.

>MFW the Wolf of Sesame street is leading the polls for dems
They are so fucked it's actually hilarious

lmao

People literally prefer "anyone else" than Yang's lil wang

So much for muh edgy memes influencing the election

Because Trump is a well known person all around the world you dumbass. Most people haven’t heard of Yang or his platform yet. But just wait until they hit the debate stage and everyone hears about Yangs $1000 dividend. Even stupid poor rednecks from the south will vote for him because while everyone talks a big fucking game, very few people can turn down free money. Including lower middle class white people, minorities, etc

>So much for muh edgy memes influencing the election

What, you mean Jow Forums memes don't work?

I can't believe a candidate whose biggest boosters are Andrew Anglin (The Daily Stormer) and Richard Spencer isn't winning. They're such highly influential individuals with Democratic voters.

Attached: Stormer.jpg (1475x1040, 284K)

Beto is a white man pretending to be a beaner and he will be eaten alive by the far left

Attached: DTI82.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

SOMEONE ELSE 2020

Attached: SOMEONEELSE.png (800x795, 992K)

WHERE'S YANG???

Attached: WHERESYANG.png (1118x576, 226K)

>"Please screencap"

>Being a white male is bad

Can we stop this meme now? Biden and Sanders are consistently the top two front-runners going away in every poll, while the rest of the field fluctuates (which says they're the real leaders right now.) Furthermore, all the white males (Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke, Buttigieg, Hickenlooper, etc.) currently combine for over two-thirds of the primary polls. This idea that Democratic voters are going to automatically reject any white male candidate is ridiculous and not backed up by any evidence as of right now.

You mean the same polls that had Trump at 20% vs Hillary?

I'd vote Jackie, but he most assuredly wouldn't want this mess.

WHERE'S YANG?????

Attached: WHERESYANG2.png (1102x517, 148K)

They think Biden is "tough" and will give Trump what for in the debates. Democrats are truly retarded people.

Yang is a democrat. And dems think >we only want the $1000 to fund white supremacy or some shit.

well they aren't wrong

Attached: whiterevolution.jpg (456x599, 139K)

As if the suicide rate for trannies wasn’t high enough as it is

Attached: 310FE26A-877B-4A52-8945-41EE7E5C054D.png (200x163, 22K)

Shit only works if meme and the alignment of the stars is right.. Trump was smart enough to run in a Republican ticket who he managed to wrestle control over during his primaries. Memes bolstered the already buttmad people.

Yang's biggest mistake is running democrat combined with no recognizable name. Combine it with idpol, gommunism, rigged shit and being asian, Jeb has better chances of winning as a democrat candidate than him.

Andrew Yang hasn't run a single TV ad yet, nor gotten a CNN town hall.

Pete Buttgag's numbers shot up after that, and he's getting massively pushed by CNN and MSNBC for that.

Trump was a celebrity retard. That's what gave him massive footing in the door.

WAIT GUYS I FOUND HIM

Attached: WHERESYANG4.png (789x455, 173K)

Trump was a household name for over 30 years. Andrew Yang is a literal nobody running a platform for retards and losers.

Attached: readabook.jpg (802x1280, 224K)

shills btfo

He's bringing awareness to automation, which no other boomer candidate is talking about

I think Andrew Yang will take off once he gets a CNN townhall and rebutes shill questions, and once he gets on the debate stage.

checked

Attached: YG34.png (1061x1289, 1022K)

Can we get 12?

And I think you're a retarded faggot

ANDREW YANG WILL GET LESS THAN 2 MINUTES OF SPEAKING DURING THE DEBATES SCREENCAP THIS POST

Attached: YG66.png (600x405, 127K)

CHECKED

Attached: yg47.png (1260x724, 1.7M)

Attached: Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg (750x837, 72K)

If you're going to support candidates with 0% support why not just support me? I also have 0% support. I'll give you $2000 a month, and unlike Yang, I won't touch your guns.

not the same thing and you know it

I'm a filthy Mexican and I have a better chance at the presidency than this chink shit.

It is and you know it

Yes but it only works if your the only one with the evidence. There's enough video clips of Biden smelling children to make people hate him if it went viral

No female president in 2020 either I see.
Poor feminists, never getting any competent female politicians for some reason.

Attached: 1463493901131.jpg (382x371, 38K)

user 2020
BUILD A FIREWALL AROUND Jow Forums AND MAKE REDDIT PAY FOR IT

lol no. Yang will drop out of the primaries after not winning a single state.

Attached: dti70.png (1000x1000, 811K)

>That split vote between Biden and Hernie

Trump wins again.

Where are the yang gang discord trannies? Awfully quiet now.

Competent women start families.

Never underestimate a woman ability to raise several kids and keep savings while balancing housework with groceries.

You have great women, their are the backbone of the family unit along a caring father.

They get real slow from about 5-7am eastern time. Their night crew sucks dick.

Attached: WHITECHOICE.jpg (900x900, 245K)

They were saying the same thing about Trump and his "publicity stunt". Even after winning the presidency people were saying he was gonna resign and go back to being a tv show host.

Democrats best chance would be Bernie, but they will probably try to push a non-white wamen instead and hand the presidency over to Trump. The Jews win anyway

Beto weirds me out too, honestly. I live in Texas and I was just confused as fuck as to why everyone supported this guy and where his "major numbers" came from. I never met anyone who actually liked him and even my liberal brother thought he seemed like a robot in the debates between him and Ted.

Now people view him as a possible legitimate presidential candidate? It's just weird.

>1.6 is infinitely greater than zero
wow yang gang really is low IQ

NOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING YANGBROS DID WE GET TOO COCKY

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

It's also hilarious to me how all the shills can do is compare him to Trump. Yang won't win a single state in the primaries.

Attached: i-am-in-hell-help-me.jpg (613x703, 129K)

I'm just sayin! It happened before it can happen again :^)

How much you wanna bet the international power (((brokers))) that be are laughing as western civilization willingly augments its culture with forum shit and meme culture that can be easily social engineered into committing hate crimes and acts of terrorism? Because it's pretty fucking obvious to me that the dollar will die and (((digital currency))) will seal our fate, if Yang wins, it's the absolute end.

yeah i guess we'll see

Attached: YG9.png (1596x1624, 501K)

>someone else
>4%
lol YangGang on suicide watch!

Attached: 1538839095629.jpg (1024x934, 55K)

Attached: SUICIDEWATCH5.jpg (680x434, 44K)

this. every yanger needs to get it in their heads. Dem voters who need gibs already get them and the ones that don’t (rich liberals) don’t care because they make over six figures

>24% for a commie
The USA is dead

F

How's longs the Koran been around? 2000 years of retard? The jokes getting old.

Attached: BEWARNED.jpg (501x749, 248K)

>f-free money g-goy!

I'd call you a faggot but you already pointed that out with your flag.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x202, 587K)

Why would anyone vote for an anti white gook? The Mexicans and blacks are going to vote for an anti white nigger or spic

AAAAAAAHAHAHA
LIL TINY WANG

once we get our money from yang we'll take care of them. don't you worry about that

Attached: STORAGE.jpg (1000x665, 188K)

Trump 2020

>implying that minorities wont be in open revolt when that's actually the candidate

It's almost like that's an insurmountable problem with the Democratic party.

That's not how this works. They don't want to taint their "good' candidates by losing to Trump, so they send out a sacrificial lamb.

Sometimes the lamb is delusional that it actually has a chance (Warren, Beto), other times it's a straight bribe to take the fall (Biden, Bernie).

Attached: blnln.jpg (208x242, 7K)

Imagine taking all this shit seriously though, I doubt you people are actually American, or even white for that matter, probably just using VPNs Jow Forums hasn't banned yet, or posting for the lolz, whatever the case here is, those of you who actaully give a shit, know this, we mustn't let this Asian cocksucker win, the chance for a white ethnostate depends on it, do everything within your power to stop him, convert his supporters, sitting back and laughing at them instead of dealing with the threat they pose is similar to how 9/11 went down.

You're right, I'll imply that. 90% of blacks are going to mindlessly vote Democrat in November 2020 like they do in every single American election, in every state/region of the country, no matter who the candidates are or what the political landscape may be (i.e., red wave vs. blue wave year.)

I swear, the presidential election could be Republican Tim Scott vs. Democrat David Duke and around 90% of blacks would vote for Duke.

You have to be leftist level of retardation to shill a chink to white nationalists.

he literally has NO CHANCE but it's fun as hell to troll the shills. just enjoy yourself and remember that it's literally their job to read and respond to your shitposts.

Attached: MOONMANPEPE.jpg (502x442, 55K)

fuck up boomer

Attached: tank.jpg (300x168, 16K)

You literally have to do nothing to stop him.It's just funny to laugh at trannys

If Trump promises UBI I'll support him

like this

Attached: gonnafuckyou.png (400x710, 301K)

Maybe try another buzzword? Only faggots hate their parents. Your not a faggot are you user?

i'm a cool guy

Attached: SEWERCIDE.jpg (430x429, 100K)

Why are you implying? Discord Trannys are pedophiles? We know that.

no in this scenario the yang shills are the beautiful child and I am the horny musselman that's gonna blow a load all over them

Attached: mmsb2.png (640x356, 230K)