My Family Killed Jesus, See How

So I've been doing genealogy because why not? Both my grandmothers had surnames that were Norman in origin, so it's easy to trace that back 1K years to France. I kept going down one line. I passed Charlemagne. Kept going. Traced back to the Burgundians, Visogoths, Lombards, until they mixed with the Romans. Wow, I found Roman ancestry. Traced my Roman ancestry back, and well, it looks bad man. Herode de Judea. Not good. My ancestor or their family killed Jesus.

That moment you discover your family killed Christ. I'm an atheist, so of course this doesn't bother me. I said it doesn't bother me. Do you not remember the story, we washed our hands of it? Fuck, my family killed Jesus.

What do I do pol? Am I predestined to an eternity in Hell?

Attached: looks bad.png (1314x697, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gw.geneanet.org
carm.org/can-satan-devil-repent-and-be-saved
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad Mang.

Attached: jeebuskillah.jpg (600x551, 353K)

Jesus wasn't a real person.

He's a bunch of Pagan myths put into one story.

I dunno what the fuck you're talking about either. As someone who is into genealogy too, I can tell you that it's impossible to trace a lineage back 2,000 years. You're fucking full of shit, dude.

omg shut the fuck up. please take off your fedora.

>it's impossible to trace a lineage back 2,000 years.
you are wrong, peasant.

Majority of West Europeans descend from Charlemagne you dumb fucking nigger

Your genealogy is wrong. Guaranteed. Only the oldest noble families can even say anything about their ancestry from a thousand years ago. You're not one of them or you would have known already.

And then you believe our accounts of roman families are anywhere complete enough for this?

>tl;dr
You're low iq.

Do the right thing user.

Attached: doitfgt.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>You're not one of them or you would have known already.
We were British nobility until the 1600s when we began sliding down and moved to America to start plantations.

WE WAZ ROMAN KANGZ

ps why aren't you out giving it to the Juden like greatgreatgreatgreat greatgreatgreatgreat greatgreatgreatgreat greatgreatgreatgreat greatgreatgreatgreat grandad did?

It's easy to prove the life of Christ. Do you have any idea how many historical figures lived before Christ? If Jesus can't be proven to have lived, then the same goes for Plato, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Aristotle, Epicurus. You are just a butt hurt biased fedora who desperately wants the bible to be a lie. Sorry dipshit, you are just retarded, and clearly understand nothing of history. Never post on my board again.

So? That's still 600 years of generations to get confused. People back then oftentimes didn't even keep much records.
Unless we're talking about like the Welfens or such, records break down.

And don't get me started on the hubris of trying to follow genealogy through to roman times.

Also, the longer you go back, the more ancestors you have. The grandchildren of your brother can hardly be called your descendants. I mean, you're a low IQ lard. You'll die childless.
With the way family lines work, at one point or another something like that happened to your family name too.

There's barely any historical evidence for Jesus.

>WE WAZ ROMAN KANGZ
Apparently, I actually was.

What site did you use? How did you trace it that far?

I also have Norman heritage and am curious about my ancestry.

Attached: 20B243F7-EF9C-4216-AACF-A23AE8EAB8E9.jpg (801x492, 68K)

when you have barbarian ass europeans in your ancestry who are remembered through history as name/tribe, you are descended from some mother fuckers.

Attached: the barbarian.png (134x149, 4K)

How sad your life must be that you cling to your own ignorance.

The germanic tribes didn't keep records orderly enough to be this accurate.

>What site did you use? How did you trace it that far?
gw.geneanet.org www.geni.com

I also have a master's in history, so I'm a bit ahead of the game, but I'm not going to lie, it's been 90% online research, but in this day and age that's not so bad.

I have a subscription to Ancestry and can review all the records back to pre-colonial times, and from there, along the noble branches, I can trace them back so far it's not funny. It's just a matter of historical record.

I think one of those sites I dropped is not in English. It should redirect, though.

>The germanic tribes didn't keep records orderly enough to be this accurate.
Yeah, but the Romans kept tabs on your barbarian asses.

>Your genealogy is wrong. Guaranteed
Jealousy.

OK< I just want to say I have done my research in good faith and am not making any of this up. I thought it was disturbing/amusing to trace my lineage back to the Romans who occupied current day Israel and, well, authorized the execution of Josh the Nazarene.

What kind of website is this

Ancestry.com's system gets mad when you try to enter negative numbers.

Attached: negativeyears.png (1003x670, 34K)

Satan's

Hahaha, no, the Romans couldn't even police their borders at that time.
And even the records the Romans kept on their own citizens at the height of their power are not complete today, because a lot got lost or destroyed.

I'm a historian, an actual one. Your appaling lack of understanding, critical thinking and knowledge about even simple historical realities compels me to spoil your ego-stroking bubble.

>I'm a historian,
You are a liar. It is AN historian. Every historian knows that, and EVERY historian is autistic about you writing AN not A.

So can people stop being jealous or trying to call bullshit and comment on the meat of the post? For serious.

Ich habe gesagt ich bin Historiker und nicht Englischlehrer!

Thanks for correcting me. My points still stand.

What else is there to comment on? If ones ancestors had only two children per generation on average, that means that after two thousand years, one has millions of ancestors to choose from. Literally everybody alive has some king, famous person or similar in ones ancestry. That's not special at all.

What is special about you is your education, that completely left out any historical difficulties for recotd keeping.

About 1/4 of those with English ancestry can trace it back through the Normans, through Charlegmagne and into the dark ages after the fall of the Western Roman Empire. The problem is, especially if you're using something like ancestry.com, unless you're physically on the ground doing research in the records of Italy or France, many if which are incomplete or destroyed, its hars to validate the information you find that far back, because you're relying on other people's connections and other people are usually fools. If you have the money, hire a genealogical investigator, give them what you've found and they'll be able to put in the hours and hours of work and travel it will take to verify the records.

>literally we wuz

Theres more evidence Titus Flavius invented christianty than proof the nazarene filth ever lived to begin with.

>Ich habe gesagt ich bin Historiker und nicht Englischlehrer
Alright Kraut, I took 15 hours of German because I needed 12 hours of foreign language for my undergraduate degree, and I took an extra 3 as an elective. Also, I needed to pass a series of tests to prove I was proficient in a foreign language to receive my master's. I didn't major in English, so I didn't take the bullshit route and pick Middle English (they actually do this. English grads are morons).

It doesn't matter if English is your native language, this is a something everyone in the community knows across language barriers. It's a pet peeve of every English language historian.

>through Charlegmagne
That was a slip on my part because the ancestor I traced back to occupying Israel was not from that line. So no, you Charlemagne's ancestors did not kill Christ.

>everyone in the community knows
If you're so with the community, then why are you so historically illiterate?

He likely found that out by googling the family names and stumbling upon an entirely unrelated family.

Wrong

That's some negativity for an objective atheist. Ave Maria, gratia plena.

I'm not an atheist. I follow the only good guy in that book.
>Ave Lucifer

Why do you do that?

His family killed Jesus ....

>Still a atheist

>He likely found that out by googling the family names and stumbling upon an entirely unrelated family.
I've been doing genealogy for years. Why are you so dismissive?

>His family killed Jesus ....
>>Still a atheist
I still have to be skeptical. What if I'm wrong?

Its you who claimed it ?if your skeptical why say it ?

I think you just do it to be edgy . Oh look my senpai killed your Christ Jow Forums

Thats a kike canned shill argument. Hope you didnt fall for it. Lazarus the 4day dead was bishop of Larnaka (Cyprus) for another 30 years after . In fact the historical data alone for Christianity are astounding. Roman celeb drama didnt ressurect anyone ever

>the nazarene filth
why are you kikes so unable to betray your toxicity, is it because it's genetic?

Attached: 109_Locations_whence_Jews_have_been_Expelled_since_AD250.png (1091x1953, 203K)

Herod wasn’t king anymore by the time Jesus died, you fucking retards. Judea wasn’t even independent.
The ruler at the time was Pontius Pilatus, Roman prefect.
Idiots. You don’t even know basic facts about your own culture

Attached: 6B9F731F-1FBB-42EC-8D33-A83F57F396D8.jpg (509x331, 44K)

>Oh look my senpai killed your Christ Jow Forums
I'm also descended from a million and one saints.

Attached: doesthecathchurchcanonizeeveryone.png (749x490, 33K)

>Both my grandmothers had surnames that were Norman in origin, so it's easy to trace that back 1K years to France.
Because you say shit like this. If you knew anything about medieval life you would not call it easy.
And please be mindful that just because a name is Norman in origin doesn't mean the people must be.
All it takes to throw off your method is one retard that liked the smell of his own farts and got his name changed to something posh sounding.

Not that it happened but in the bible the only consistent truth teller was The Serpent.
I can't think of a better archetype of mans revolt under the tyranny of a supposed god, than its first born son that goes to war with it.

>Because you say shit like this. If you knew anything about medieval life you would not call it easy.
>And please be mindful that just because a name is Norman in origin doesn't mean the people must be.
>All it takes to throw off your method is one retard that liked the smell of his own farts and got his name changed to something posh sounding.
I'm sorry you are descended from peasants who lived under feudalism until the 1800s, and that your people are naturally submissive and crave authority and direction.

It sounds preposterous to me that you would be able to track your ancestors so far back. Surely you must at least have a certain margin of error you are able to admit? Give us some advice on how to do geneology, I was trying to get started on it but found out I need to go to some special archives to find actual precise records of the 19th century and never got bothered to do it.

Well if you are a atheist and worried about going to hell ..... chuckle .... Christ was meant to die, without his death the humans would not be resurrected . So it was actually a good thing what your senpai did

>Surely you must at least have a certain margin of error you are able to admit?
Of course. But this is where the records take me. I am skeptical, and this is half-hearted, but it's not dishonest or a joke. It is where the records took me, and I followed them objectively.

The only good and generally academically reliable Historians of the era all agree that Jesus existed. The stories attributed to Jesus may be myth/allegory but their certainly was a Jewish religious leader named Jesus Christ that was executed by the Romans. Josephus and Tacitus both agree on this point.

And the body was missing from the tomb , the disciples took it . Or is that not on record ?

Okay, William. You'll be happy with your 1/1024th of Norman in your blood.

Seriously, it's painfully obvious that you really, really want to be special. Since your abilities and skills are average, you have to find something else for your dopamine.

Have you detected anything in your immense family tree that there are crypto-jews there? Your ancestors killing Jesus will have a vague story about it.
>also please tell us anons how you stumbled here in this shitpile of 4chinz

All these Europeans upset that an Amerimutt with a master's in history and a knack for genealogy traced his family tree to the times before Christ. You have to remember, my situation is a little different, as I didn't grow up rich or privileged but am descended from those who were. Why? Because we lost a war and were thrust into poverty. I'm a normal, middle class guy, but my ancestors were not. If you were descended from aristocracy, it would be the same. You could trace your ancestors back forever. Anyone descended from southern planters will share this with me.

Flipnon, most family trees end up in nobility because people simply mix a lot and they have the best kept records. And even they are not accurate. Doesn’t mean most people are special because of their blood.
I, a simple coloured monkey, am supposedly descended from Habsburgs because of some faint connections with the Portuguese royal family. Doesn’t make me any special, and I certainly can’t waltz into Schobrun and ask for everyone to leave my house

Bastardization is a bitch.

To answer you question in the OP, my best guess is that it's actually up to you if you'll go to hell or not.
Sins of the father and that kind of shit.

Every US president is within a 12th cousin of each other US president and within a 12th cousin of me. Take this into consideration. Look it up. We're all descended from British aristocracy who came over here to get ahead. Muh libertarianism is "I'm going to do better than my older brother who inherited everything." Fuck him.

That you're not a someone but anyone is eating you up. Hell, youeven fantasize about hordes of Europeans bemoaning your pure breeding, when it's really just me telling you the truth.

>aristocracy can trace their lines back forever
Most aristocratic lines don't even start a thousand years ago. And those that existed back then bullshitted their ancestry very frequently. I mean....many aristocratic families found some way or another to trace their lineage back to fucking Troja at one point. You're delusional.

Ironically, a lot of European peasants can trace their ancestry back quite reliably for longer than the typical noble line. You know why? Because churches here had registrys of births, dating back to their founding. Since most villages in Europe are older than the US, that means those registrys date back hundreds of years easily. Crossreferencing several gives a peasant line a very complete idea about their ancestors.

There's historical proof it happened.

>Master's in History
>A lot of time on your hands.

Story checks out.

>Kept going. Traced back to the Burgundians, Visogoths, Lombards, until they mixed with the Romans. Wow, I found Roman ancestry. Traced my Roman ancestry back, and well, it looks bad man. Herode de Judea. Not good. My ancestor or their family killed Jesus.
There’s no reliable genealogical line traced to antiquity.

Psssh, don't tell him. He thinks he can go further and trace to a literal biblical figure.

I want him to realise he can go further and go for Adam.

I don't know man...maybe you should apologize?

There are Jews who claim they can trace to Adam. Genetic testing proves that idea is bullshit.

I think some Chinese genealogies may be reliably traceable to Confucius - and the dna backs it up, too.

good riddance

Of curse it's bullshit. But I'm quite certain that using the Bible one can arrive from Judas at King David or someone and from there it's possible to reach Adam.

ruh roh. i'm part jewish. DNA testing is meh, but I am part Jewish. They assimilated in with southerners in Charleston.

Attached: anglokinda.png (1200x1247, 203K)

Attached: 1553403284939.png (1179x897, 299K)

imagine being part jewish on one side, and descended from Herod on the other. yeah.

My one claim is I can trace ancestors back to Israel on my non-Jewish side.

That claim is false. There's no reliable way to go back halfway through the West Roman Empire.

Jesus is willing to forgive even those who killed him as long as you're sincere in your regret

I think the only ones who can't be forgiven are demons for some reason:

carm.org/can-satan-devil-repent-and-be-saved

If you need lies to feel good about yourself you should ditch this board and browse Jow Forums for a couple years

Attached: 1546681836474.jpg (662x576, 87K)

Kraut bro, stop being butthurt your ancestry traces back to when the Soviets raped your godmother.

I'm hungry. Make me some waffles, bitch.

Most historians agree he was real moron.
People who try to prove he wasn't (James Cameron) try to fake data and lie.

I thought I had Jude linage, but it turns out they were Christian's not judes. Still I've only reached the 1700's and mothers mothers side is very Euro so I can't rule it out yet. We had Waffle linage and Austrian linage. But where did their linage originate? Hopefully not Judeland.

Kek

Imagine being so much of a kike that your genealogy traces back to Adam. Atlantis master race here.

You sound autistic as fuck.

Direct descendant of Abraham here. Ask me anything.

Are you also part Cherokee princess?

Attached: F42D58CD-96B1-458C-A809-89F8A338E0FA.jpg (500x565, 83K)

I'd disagree. Americans always kept thier genealogy current. Coming from another country gave them pride in their ancestors so they always kept it up. that's why the biggest genealogy banks are all in the US, like the Mormons.
I can trace my lineage back as far as the Op as well. First person in the US was the son of the Justice of Ireland who was Welsh. The genealogy is in Wales back to 32 bc actually.

Attached: Geni William Bryan 1599 1667.jpg (938x450, 142K)

>600 years till the year 1.000
>Americans kept their records straight
Yes, alright, fine. But the longer you go back, the less reliable records get, the more spotty the data. There is no way anybody can trace their family line back to roman times.

Where is Atlantis?

Sure they can. I am in the Sons of the American Revolution and almost all of the people I know can. I still have the bible that came to America in 1630. It has the written genealogy in it and it lines up perfectly with Geniweb from sources I never even heard of.

The thing that makes it easier for people from Britain is that the Celts had universities when the Romans arrived and almost all their children attended.

Attached: Geni Euddolen ab Afallach c. 35 Ad.jpg (943x308, 109K)

Complete utter bullshit.
Ex-mormon here did my family history genealogy work back to 16th century and our family name is in the Doomsday book 11th century, but can't get back any further because there are NO records.

>I can trace my lineage back as far as the Op as well
No you can't.
There isn't the records.
Why are you lying???

>Why are you lying???
"There isn't the records"
Well maybe learn how to speak English you meme flaggot.

You probably had ancestors who cheated, who were raped, etc and ooof there goes the legitimacy of your whole family tree.

When someone posts a shill or slide thread, they fuck off after posting it. I keep coming back. What of it?

We never left, so to speak.

I am English you utter brain dead lying melt.
There are no parish records beyond the 16th century.
Stop BULLSHITTING on a 2d cartoon anime forum it's cringe.