NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 396ED82A-8C20-4DBD-B28E-09A68A3E6C30.jpg (3959x1536, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1110116590333423618?s=19
theamericanconservative.com/articles/it-was-all-a-lie/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>03.25.19

America is so fat it has additional months.

Huh? It’s literally the 3rd day of the 25th month here. What kind of calendar do you use?

Rolling for 11.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING...........

Attached: 2scoops.png (462x732, 453K)

Checked and keked

Attached: 1532093968994.jpg (774x850, 197K)

The normal fucking calendar americuck

we use the metric calendar unlike you sub-human savages

The conspiracy theory is the non-existant Russian collusion that the dinosaur media pushed constantly since the election. In fact, they've been lying to you your whole life. MSM is dead. Call them out, push back.

The NPCs are crashing hard. Their opinion providers have been telling them that orange man = russian puppet for so long that they're unable to process this.

Attached: cereal man.png (320x362, 53K)

we say march 25th instead of the 25th of march because we're not fucking autistic
we use the same fork to eat meat and salads too fucking deal with it

>unironically thinking m/d/y is better than d/m/y
Europoors will never understand.

THE ABSENCE OF A CONSPIRACY IS JUST MORE PROOF OF A CONSPIRACY THAT'S WHY ITS A CONSPIRACY

Attached: 1553189835980.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

They put the day between the month and the year because reasons.
Probably why they're the only country in the world with Liberia to measure things in retarded units.

Over here, we do y/m/d.

>day/month/year
>from the smallest to the largest
>logical
>sensible
>ordnung
>NO WE'LL DO MONTH/DAY/YEAR BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY

Lol I was about to bust your ass. Good thing you're not in my group.

>BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY
Our unofficial national motto.

We’re still obviously superior to you. I know it’s common practice for peasants to bicker about their masters but there’s no need to complain about something so minuscule.

If you look at it from the same viewpoint, of smallest to largest, then the burger version fits the bill as well. This time in terms of range.

months (1-12)
days (1-28/31)
years (a shit ton more)

It's just retarded. Like their bitch attempt at forming their own language lol

i didn't know conspiracy was the noun version of conspire

No conspire no cry mon

This

"The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. "

Das rite

Nope

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1110116590333423618?s=19

Look at all the Trumptards now coming in here getting paid Russian money to do damage control, as if the report doesn't say that Russia meddled in our election and pretending that Trump didn't win only because he cheated with Russia. The only reason Mueller didn't indict him is because you can't indict a sitting president.

But make no mistake, the NY AG and Congress and working on further investigations right now, he will not walk away with his crimes.

To all the Nazi idiots coming in: The clock is running out on your orange Cheeto Benito.

You hear it?

Tick tock.

Tick tock Trumpkins.

Attached: 062124.png (1440x1496, 258K)

Am*rica follows the principles of inversion because they are the great Satan.

Still mad about 76 i see

It was her turn

Never forget that Q is right

Attached: 43C1609A-A791-4D5D-B7DC-51645DE7212C.jpg (1125x722, 196K)

Just look at our GDP. We win, cucks.

Thanks leafbro.

>Fourth of July

Attached: balance.jpg (800x533, 87K)

>Probably why they're the only country in the world with Liberia to measure things in retarded units.
Also the only ones on the moon.

These fucking people. Yeah, sure, but why do you want to see it? So you can reject the evidence some more?

>believing they went to the fucking moon kek

>Liberia is the only non conquered country in Africa
huh, based

>The only reason Mueller didn't indict him is because you can't indict a sitting president.
Show me where that is stated in the constitution.

You sound like you can’t fucking figure out what language you want to bastardize while chewing on retard at the same time. Imagine a language that makes you sound like a drunk while sober

this is the only reasonable way to do it

Based copypasta

go look on your penis, but probably you can't because of your bulbous belly you fat ass

What am I looking at?

Attached: aeonshifts.gif (400x299, 972K)

If he's not impeached and fired beforehand he will go to jail and still be president.

That is the one exception and we format it like 04/07/19 for consistency.

That's not how the constitution works. This isn't Europe. The constitution delegates powers. Powers not delegated do not exist. The question is, show me where it says a sitting President can be indicted? The only remedy the constitution has for a sitting President is impeachment.

>muh dik

WTF?
How did you manage to have 25 months?

No wonder people hate capitalism.

>The question is, show me where it says a sitting President can be indicted?

The president is a citizen like any other. He is not above the law. Any power he has is stated in the constitution. If the constitution doesn't say the president can't be indicted, then he can be.

/thread

Of course that’s why. I was listening to NPR on my way to work. It was so funny listening to the host grasping for straws. She couldn’t hide the desperation in her voice. They are supposed to always be professional on there but she couldn’t help interrupting the constitution expert she was interviewing every time she found another straw to reach for. I’m sitting in my work parking lot right now waiting for my boner to go away.

>Its over
But on another note, there seems to be a lot of faggot reddit posting tonight.

Can we post mueller time memes?

Attached: DdZsgUhV0AUiQjO.jpg (1242x1649, 226K)

>he doesn't have a decebuary
the state of europoors

Except that's wrong. He's not a citizen "like any other." The power of the executive branch is vested in him and in no other man. Guess who files indictments? The executive branch... which is vested in who? The President. Canadian trash. Our constitution was not written in clown world. You don't get to just make up powers like in other countries.If the constitution does not delegate a power to one of the three federal branches, the 10th amendment says it is thus reserved for the states or the people.

I refuse to live anywhere without Octember.

Attached: m7.jpg (1200x899, 283K)

>no conspiracy
>king jew funds trump last minute after him going his entire campaign saying i fund muh self
>calls out marco rubio for taking addlesons money calling him a puppet
>ends up a hypocrite and a puppet
>que jerusalem is capital of israel and golan heights is kike clay.
clown world anons.
clown world.

Attached: trump gives medal to addlesons wife.png (764x771, 616K)

You really think the president files every single fucking indictment in the United States? Are you out of your fucking mind?

pasta is shit bait m8 open the g8 shoot your m8 and jump in the lake

The people who, the Attorney General and his US Attorneys, are the employees of the President, you dipshit. They work at his pleasure. He can fire any one of them at any time for any reason. That is how the power of the executive is vested in him. Why not try actually reading our constitution before mouthing off about it?

Yes, where are all the lefty shills today? It's awful quiet here, all of a sudden.

Attached: sheldon addlesons puppet.png (640x349, 43K)

Attached: addleson bribes trump.png (656x834, 626K)

correct way is YYYY-MM-DD
anything else is preference

NASA uses metric lol

How about you learn what an indictment is you fucking dipshit? Do you also think cops can't be indicted? "Hurrr they're cops and cops enforce the law so they can't be charged with crimes". Do you also happen to think you can fix too much salt by adding pepper? Do you think the moon is made of cheese? Are you one of those people who believe that you could make a car which could run forever by lighting a flashlight over a solar panel? Go see your parents and yell at them for giving you deficient genes.

Attached: this is you.jpg (599x275, 58K)

The power of the executive branch are not vested in cops you absolute brainlet. It is however vested in the President. Which means the President is responsible for any and all federal indictments. They come from him and the subordinates of his who work entirely at his pleasure. What's more, the constitution prescribes a remedy for a sitting president who breaks the law: Impeachment, and only impeachment. Powers not delegated are not powers the federal government has.

>years (a shit ton more)
We're only up to current year+5 or so.

Are you braindead? When someone tells you not to count your eggs before they're hatched, do you wonder where the eggs are in your discussion?

Attached: not sure if troll.jpg (604x453, 45K)

>seconds (1-60)
>minutes (1-60)
>hours (1-24)
So 12:45:05 would be 45:05:12 on American digital clocks?

...Gay?

Attached: u r mr gay.png (250x508, 239K)

>Probably why they're the only country in the world with Liberia to measure things in retarded units.
We're not the ones who insist on a base 10 for fucking everything just because it's the number of fingers on our hands.

shills still waiting on talking points, that glen simpson guy ftom fusion gps has some secret non profit that feeds shills/media talking points. Rush exposed them last week.

And what base is the imperial system in, pray tell?

We just say “the 4th”

Peak Croatian shitposting, well done.

Attached: 1546802880970.gif (255x255, 170K)

Well, imperial distance is based entirely on time. It's built around nautical miles/longitude and latitude.

Okay, and what base is that? Base 3? Base 5? Base 7? Go on, tell us.

>Just look at our GDP
Soon to be 2nd haha

Attached: 1526315688332.png (317x451, 228K)

It varies based on the function. For volume every unit is double the unit before it, a binary system, ie, base 2, with parallel units in place to cover the problem of divisibility by 3. Measuring distance we use base 12, superior to base 10 because it can be evenly divided into thirds and fourths.

The only reason you would use 10 for these tasks is if you were so unbelievably stupid that you were incapable of doing arithmetic without looking at your fingers. You use a system of measurement designed to be taught to the dumbest members of your society instead of one which was designed based on function.

Yes, we count in base 10, and so we have to write our measurements accordingly.

Barely behind a country with 4 times the population? And shouldn't your government have blocked you from here?

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him, just to piss off all the literal faggots on the left. He does deliver epic troll. Even the anti-Trump propaganda can't help itself from making him look magnificent. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_0114.jpg (564x871, 199K)

>It varies

Okay, so it's arbitrary.

>Measuring distance we use base 12

Really? There are 12 feet in a yard and 12 yards in a mile?

Attached: bugs bunny weird.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Soon to be 3rd actually. India is predicted to overtake sometime before 2030 also :)

Another country with four times the population.

Imagine your women spinning on my cock and assuming I'm a full standard deviation more intelligent than you by default because of my accent.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better.

America is no longer relevant bucko.

Attached: 1550546867538.png (1204x477, 709K)

>Mueller is our guy
>ignore his connections to the spooks that spied on Trump
>ignore his connections to the same spooks that lied about Iraq and WMDs

what the fuck.....no.....bros it wasn't supposed to be this way....

>implying Australia isn't a shithole in the middle of nowhere and has any relevance on the world scale

>DDMMYYYY
>logical
>sensible

When you use this date format digitally, most OSs will sort your files based on the day of the week the file was created, which is fucking retarder.

MMDDYYY is superior, because it organizes at-least one year worth of entries chronologically.

YYYMMDD is vastly superior, because it can sort 10,000 years worth of files according to date-of-creation.

>metric calendar

You Americans really are brainlets. He’s making fun of month-day-year which makes zero sequential sense whatsoever. The rest of the world is day-month-year.

Attached: 2EEFDE16-C296-4928-BF2A-4BB8A8E18300.jpg (828x898, 118K)

>Just wait! Mueller will indict him! Russia is behind everything!
>"There is no Russian conspiracy"
>wHaT hE reAlLy meANs Is yOu can'T iNDicT a sItTiNg PrEsiDenT

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

No we don’t you stupid cunt

>whataboutism
I never said anything about Australia. I was pointing out that America will be irrelevant come 2030 as it will have slipped from the worlds largest economy to the worlds 3rd largest economy.

I'm enjoying this (theamericanconservative.com/articles/it-was-all-a-lie/) over at TAC. Any other good right wing gloating anybody's found?

What stuns me is, despite Mueller being a life long republican, the left and politicians are NOT attacking his credibility. They are bitching, whining, but WON'T suggest Mueller is biased by his party affiliation. To me that seems weird, it would have been one of the first accusations that the left should have lobbed. I guess even they know you don't willy nilly accuse a deep state spook and that he has more power than them.