Its the Bankers, its the Bankers, its the Bankers

If theres one thing you take away from this post,
its the BANKERS.
youtu.be/VzoaxTudJks

The Juicy stuff starts around 21:30

Attached: these fucking pedo satan worshipping kikes.png (837x437, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVnI6O3S7M
youtu.be/RAAztWC5sT8
steemit.com/whistleblower/@mayb/i-just-quit-working-for-dutch-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-here-s-why
steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/more-curiosities-about-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-and-the-bank-he-is-founding
steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/last-part-of-can-so-called-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-be-trusted
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need to get a general going on this, anons are chasing the wrong enemy

Attached: look at the ring.jpg (3000x2055, 621K)

Going by professions, what are the top ten servants of the Jews?

Attached: 896.jpg (811x789, 221K)

>politicians
>military
>police
>courts
>media
>banks
>non white ethnic groups
>liberal women
>EU
>Trump

It will be a cold day in hell before anything is done about that corrupt witch. She's highly protected by the Black Southern Mafia.

Attached: Korean Leader Spiral Symbol.png (667x840, 556K)

Bump

Do you have a full list of this guys interview, I remember there were supposed to be 3 parts or some shit

Attached: beyonce baphomet ring.jpg (1431x580, 195K)

its in the guys video list but here

part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

Its always been the bankers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Banks will do whatever they can to keep us dependent on money. Automation and better energy solutions are a huge threat to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVnI6O3S7M

youtu.be/RAAztWC5sT8

9/11 was mostly about covering banker crimes in Russia.

Attached: Magic real, reality subjective.png (540x455, 54K)

bankers are just puppets, bankers are just puppets, bankers are just puppets. its the black magicians. its the black magicians. its the black magicians.

What about a saturnian ring?

This is from the first book. It is REALLY good and scary as hell.
That book blew my mind. After reading it you will have no doubt. We are slaves 100% for sure, no doubt about it.

Attached: Jews in England.png (1892x816, 90K)

Attached: Theysfoundmeout.jpg (199x253, 6K)

Attached: dsc-0795_orig.jpg (532x800, 128K)

notice shills not bumbing this thread at all.

Andrew Jackson

Fuck bankers

Showed this to my dad like a year ago. His reaction was something like "yeah we knew this already, shit's fucked".
Is he secretly redpilled?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

check this guy out,

he was actually killed shortly after this

oh shit

he is still alive. Much of what he talks about may be true, but much of it is also laced with lies and distortions. It is simply a misdirection.

oh... sheeit.

Can confirm
I looked into this and he got killed right after

Has anyone looked into his background to confirm he's legit?

steemit.com/whistleblower/@mayb/i-just-quit-working-for-dutch-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-here-s-why

steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/more-curiosities-about-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-and-the-bank-he-is-founding

banking is an extension of the cultists
banking is "magick"
to trace the bankers you have to trace the cults
london

The guy started his own "bank" and needs investors, uses every conspiracy in his story to get sub100 iq idiots to invest in his new business.

Research the guy, literal nothingburger. Sage

third link was supposed to be

steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/last-part-of-can-so-called-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-be-trusted

Basically, he was using this as a puff piece to start his own bank, with all of the same old connections other banks have. He is a deceiver.

Nice try jew but hes already dead

The Baal/Moloch/Saturn/Remphan worship orginated from the Cannaities. I'm pretty sure they mixed with the ancient Israelites and created the modern day kike. Well the ones who rejected Christ did, they became Satan's chosen and become corrupted. They were heading down that path of corruption, Jesus gave them a chance to avoid it but you know what happens.

Bonds that were issued 10 years prior?

isis ra el

but bankers are white
you love white people dont you?
who's going to finance your ethno state?

>Implying kikes are not bankers

lunar solar saturn
myrrh gold frankincense

Most boomers ignore the realities of life rather than do something about it. They know they are enslaved, many have a pretty good idea who their (((masters))) are, but they bought into the "ignorance is bliss" meme by going fishing, smoking, drinking, and other boomer type activities.