/balk/ thread-old time question

Will croats/Croatia support particioning of this quasi shithole ``state`` where everyone gets their part and live happy forever after ?
>serbs go their own way and make decisions alone
>croats go their own way and make decisions alone
>muslims go their own way and make decisions alone

Everyone loses ton of payments for foreign rulers/watchers and redundant bureaucracy that sucks economy dry.
EU doesnt have to fund anymore peacekeepers and other old farts like Valentin Inzko who has 24k euro/month earnings.

What do you think about map ?

Attached: BiH_counties_flags.png (631x599, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaMeAJMfHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtu.be/o6DY4Eskp88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T R I M O R E T A
bitch

>croats
yes
>croatia
probably not unless our eu overlords permit it

>T R I M O R E T A
There is more chance that 4th nazi Reich would be created than that fairy tale state.
No, stay away from us bulgars, we want no issues with you too.

Attached: DontHolDHimLikeThat.jpg (600x600, 39K)

this

>live happy forever after ?
also this,
our muslim friends and compatriots won't be happy about this since they consider the whole country as 'their part'

Can you guys give it a push in your overlords office for some happeningz ? Is there and will for that in HDZ or they dont care at all ?

Yeah too bad there is more than half of ``unwanted`` population in those parts they claim theirs.
Im surprised that SDA in Sarajevo dont want it to happen when they could have more money for themselves without spliting the funds with Republic of Srpska.

Attached: SovietWonderWeapons.jpg (299x169, 12K)

how are you going to cut off Bihac like that? This wont work.
Also asking us to absorb hercegovina is a tough pill to swallow since they are our niggers. At least they will be accountable to the law this way.
Pretty happy and comfy with our borders right now, make us a deal we cant refuse.

Attached: 54522429_1301849346620061_8071667962202816512_n (1).jpg (506x552, 39K)

pokusat cu ovo malo kodirati
ako mi se normi planovi ne ostvare u naredne 3-5 godina, vjerovatno cu izvesti nesto u stilu pic related, samo sto je bih neironicno mozda jedno od rijetkih mjesta na zemlji gdje bi to uzrokovalo generalni kolaps i raskol
ovaj incident je umalo doveo do togayoutube.com/watch?v=YaMeAJMfHxM

Attached: 1553452280764.png (1423x1566, 631K)

HDZ in current year is a literal mouthpiece of the EU, a few years ago they were just the standard balkan local sheriff corruption party but now they added EU bootlicker to the list
the body of the party(boomers) probably want to do it but they dont matter for the ones that are really in control

They could make 2 muslim countries. I'm sure it won't piss them off.

I litteraly remember saying how plenkovic is the bigges eu rat that could have possibly happened im pretty sure those elections were rigged
>owerthrow the hdz government to elect a new hdz government
doesnt make sense, the eu prob rigged the vote and bought of people
KARAmarko was pretty based tho

>how are you going to cut off Bihac like that?

We will leave a koridor or something , dunno.Brcko distrikt is also a problem, and Mostar too.

>Also asking us to absorb hercegovina is a tough pill to swallow since they are our niggers. At least they will be accountable to the law this way.

Like they dont have double citizenship already,they infiltrated Zagreb long time ago.

>Pretty happy and comfy with our borders right now, make us a deal we cant refuse.

Can you negotiate on behalf of FBiH ? Or we need to talk to muslims about it.

Nemoj , nije vredno toga. Ne bi trebao niko vise dati zivot za to sranje, mozemo se dogovoriti. *optimistic af*

Attached: comfy.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

kosovo is bulgaria

>those comments

>Nemoj
vjerujem da jedan takav incident bi ubrzao raspad trulog sistema, ljudi u bih su neironicno krnoicno depresivni, zapravo bi pomogao svima sa tim

Sure, take everything below northern part. You have more chance since you are in nato and eu, and i would like to negotiate with you something than with albos.
Its seems cokolinda will stay for a long time there and she puts out interesting things about BiH. ``afera selefije`` and ``croats are oldest const. people in BiH``
What did she mean by that ?
So EU wont let you support it right ? What about domobrani org. ?

yeah even though karamarko is a corrupt piece of shit like the rest of the party at least he was a tiny bit conservative
he also has pretty good posts on faceberg now and then

sounds big brained, also checked.
>koridor
it sounds like lunacy desu, you got to give them a good deal too.. good luck with brcko.

Attached: WkwdO3f.jpg (584x604, 66K)

What makes Muslims think they are entitled to the non muslim land in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Da ali bi dovelo opet do ubijanja neduznih, jer ima dosta mesta sa mesanim stanovnistvom na kome bi se opet svi izivljavali. Bolje da se prvo pokusava na finjaka.
>ljudi u bih su neironicno krnoicno depresivni, zapravo bi pomogao svima sa tim
Zbog sistema koji je nametnut, a nije mi jasno zasto i muslimani nisu za to da se odvoji svako na svoju stranu jer bi time skinuli SDA hobotnicu sa vlasti, donekle.

Attached: BiHproject.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Attached: what.jpg (682x768, 149K)

>What did she mean by that ?
prob that croats were the first to settle, serbs came just a bit later and based bosnje decided they were a thing in some bar in 93

how do we fix Balkans ?
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0

>a nije mi jasno zasto i muslimani nisu za to
zato sto neironicno imaju iq od 83 i uvjerili su sebe da ce cjela bih bit njihova i to im je jedina svrha postojanja
they dont have an argument for it, they just want all of it and try and achieve it, ofcoruse your based gov helps them in it, so thanks for that

>What makes Muslims think they are entitled to the non muslim land in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Noone knows that, they like to larp as old bosnians from Kotromanic christian dinasty while waving turkish flags and being muslims.
If Stefan Kotromanic, who fought turks btw, got up today he would swing his sword on them. kek
>good luck with brcko.
Well Brcko should be ours since it has almost 50/50 in population, we could give them something else, dunno what.
>koridor
Why would it be crazy, they could move freely and be conected on fast lane with their God forgotten western part.

It's the most logical way, but the all long as the EU has its current power and influence it will never allow it because it would prove multiculturalism doesn't work.

Attached: yg.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

serbia is bulgaria

Attached: 10012.jpg (170x251, 15K)

nah unless some other party takes charge or there is a coup in hdz(maybe someone closer to kolinda and the more "right wing" part of the party) i dont see it hapening

>prob that croats were the first to settle, serbs came just a bit later and based bosnje decided they were a thing in some bar in 93

Yeah but is it hint for 3rd entity since muslims choose now their president representative?
>zato sto neironicno imaju iq od 83 i uvjerili su sebe da ce cjela bih bit njihova i to im je jedina svrha postojanja
Bolje onda da ne pregovaramo sa njima, da nadjemo nekoga iz EU ili Amerike da aminuje i pregovara za njih kad su toliko retardirani.
forgot to add, good meme kek

Attached: GetRekt2.jpg (807x605, 190K)

>da nadjemo nekoga iz EU ili Amerike da aminuje i pregovara za njih kad su toliko retardirani.
Da, kao prepodobni Vens i Oven i ostala bagra.

True : /

Go away tatar boy, steppe is that way *points to Ukraine*

Damn , you wont ever help us resolve anything.Why do we need to do everything ourselves, its not fair.

Attached: wombatInABag.jpg (540x750, 78K)

I'm terribly sorry about the (((neocons))) in the US gov. What they did to Yugoslavia/Serbs was a crime. I don't know about most Americans, but being Armenian, I have a lot of sympathy for the Serbs. Admittedly I do not know much about Croats and their role in the conflict, but I would like to see them work with Serbs to get back land from the muslims. Turkey is using Bosnia and Albania to retain a presence in long lost Ottoman holdings. Also, Crna Gora is a artificial country made to land lock Serbia, so that should go back too. Not that it needs saying but Kosovo je Srbija.

We need a Balkan Union with BH and Montenegro, similar to EU, and build to Greater Serbia from that. Splitting Bosnia is unrealistic and creates a geographic problem(imagine travelling from Trebinje to Prijedor for example)

>Da, kao prepodobni Vens i Oven i ostala bagra.
Pa ne moramo bas njih, mozemo da ubacimo kovertu nekome zainteresovanijem za nobelovu nagradu za mir.
Ima ih kamara po zapadu, sa istoka barem sigurno imamo podrsku da se resi to pitanje vec jednom.
Mislim da neko treba da obavesti anglose i burgere da BiH vise nema svrhe da postoji, samo bezveze bacaju pare.

Attached: Shiad.gif (124x284, 1.6M)

You're not getting Brcko easily, everyone knows its the biggest chip on map. Croatians have a lot to say there as well as Bosniaks.
You also have very little goodwill amongsts Croatian populace since Serbia proper wont recognize greater serbia agression and keeps relativizing actions during breakup of yugo. This is not a dealbreaker issue, but you cannot pretend to be diplomatic only when it suits you. You'll have to do some serious concessions for Brcko is my point.

Attached: 46431686_2086715341351520_2788536971813715968_n (1).jpg (540x960, 53K)

>and build to Greater Serbia from that
In your dreams

>be bosnian muslim
>be really white on average (blonde blue eyed)
>claim you are descendant of medieval bosnian christian kingdom/dynasty
>but be muslim
>use turkish flags and the flags of the bosnian kingdom at the same time
>the turks occupied and destroyed the kingdom
>cut of the kings head
>burned down hundreds of churches
>Killled thousands
>enslaved thousands
>be muslim but also drink heavily dont wear a hijab dont go to the mosque and smoke
>be very yugonostalgic for some reason but hate serbs and croats at the same time
>be really left wing and liberal on average and receive support from western liberal leaders and states
>but also be really islamic and racist towards croats and serbs
>despite getting your head smashed in every single battle in the war claim that you singlehandedly defended bosnia from serbia and croatia at the same time
>claim you want everyone to live in peace
>constantly try and undermine everything about your neighbors
>sue for war crimes
>try and ban cultural festivals of others
>try and ban croatian and serbian flags
>try and ban the names of herzegbosnia and srpska
>etc etc
>claim you love bosnia but support a high representative with dictatorial powers and foreign judges on the suppreme coart
>shill for eu and nato
>shill for Hillary
i think we should make western sjws avare of our dear kebabs they would love them
biggest meme people to walk the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
There are no more turkish pies made from Posavina's golden wheat

Like everyone said, unless something happens (where croats are directly under threat), no. Government puts a face o tolerant european enlightened croats. But that is partly correct. HDZ is still the old party, they are pretty much just pretending and lying to get more personal money and points from EU overlords (they don't give a shit about the laws they pass).
But if you look closely, the government is keeping croats in B&H close, silently supporting them, waiting for an opportunity to present them as victims and oppressed (Komsic is still present from time to time in the news).

Its okay, deep state of Pentagon would do the same shit to their own citizens if they needed let alone other states if they ever felt threatened.

>We need a Balkan Union with BH and Montenegro
Why would we need them ? They dont want us and neither should we care about them.
>Splitting Bosnia is unrealistic and creates a geographic problem(imagine travelling from Trebinje to Prijedor for example)
Why, you just need to cross few checkpoints and its okay.
For most part it wouldnt be problem at all but yeah, there are some parts where we would need smart solution.
Im thinking of Koridors, which would be under UN or some internat. shit entity to protect i, it would be enough i think.

I wanna fuck the shit out of Serbia she cute

Pod njima dvojicom sam mislio na sve "pregovarace" koji su u sustini bili samo posmatraci svih tih godina. Trenutna EU postavka je suvise retardirana za takav poduhvat, a kao sto je makedonac rekao ne ide im uz multikulti narativ. Istina je da se treba resiti nekako jer su kao drzava u kurcu ali trenutna politicka struja im ne ide u prilog. Mozda ako bi kao komplet bosna usli u EU pa da eu prisili predsednistvo da ne jede govna ili neki slican scenario gde je stranac "glavni".

Китo јeдaн , пиши ћиpилицoм

You got off pretty lightly, fuck off.
>Why would we need them ? They dont want us and neither should we care about them.
BH because we can't annex Srpska and this way BH will effectively be part of the same country as us, Montenegro is pretty self-explaiantory.
As far as that goes, we'd still have to make deals with them and shit to let our trains and shit like that pass through Bosnia, better to just make it all effectively one same country and market, slowly annex shit or federalize at some point. Look at what's Germany doing with the EU, just on a smaller scale.

Went to Knin and surrounding countryside to Cetina source.

Literally shithole stuck in 1995 with mindset stuck in 1995 B.C. Can't believe some Serb was ecstatic to lose his limbs for that piece of shit barren wasteland. Looks like Chernobyl with electricity. I think Kosovo is a same tier meme just like Croatia to Croats. We boast about it but first boat we're out for America or Canada or Germany.

the only realistic thing i see is this
dodik has to stop being a pussy and call the referendum
croats wont do anything and will just stand by, croatia will shittalk but not do anything
the kebabs would start chimping but they wont do anything unless the west gives them a go ahead, he should do it in an unstable time where it would be really irelevant thing for the west to focus on and russia could back him
>srpska declares independence
>police go to chepoints
>calls for serbian assistance
>serbian army goes in to "defend the new territory from attack"
>croats start taking over majority croat arreas
>police etc
>croatia moves its forces in to them
>kebabs are forced to negotiate

Balkan union/federation/confederation etc of any sort is not feasible at the moment due to the wars being relatively recent and survivors still living in successor states. Maybe in 30-50 years when boomers die out and EU probably crumbles.

>ou're not getting Brcko easily, everyone knows its the biggest chip on map. Croatians have a lot to say there as well as Bosniaks.
Why not, you would get things too like Herc.B. Why do you always need to block us in everything ?

>ou also have very little goodwill amongsts Croatian populace since Serbia proper wont recognize greater serbia agression and keeps relativizing actions during breakup of yugo.
Well we dont care about that, its in the past. We should look for better future now, you should too for yourselves.

>This is not a dealbreaker issue, but you cannot pretend to be diplomatic only when it suits you. You'll have to do some serious concessions for Brcko is my point.
Well yeah, thats my point, we should negotiate so everyone gets something. You should realy make up your mind what you want.

Nice, kek

>But if you look closely, the government is keeping croats in B&H close, silently supporting them, waiting for an opportunity to present them as victims and oppressed (Komsic is still present from time to time in the news).
Well you can accelerate some things so we can resolve that issue.
Negotiate on behalf of muslims since they are retarded to do it themselves.

I dont want greater Serbia, i want Serbia for serb people.

Attached: serisoly.jpg (300x250, 11K)

I have a feeling we'd get bombed again if that happened.

Attached: 1487615335069.png (256x256, 53K)

>You got off pretty lightly
Well yeah we won

with trump and putin in office, and with america generally trying to focus on its self for the most part no way
no way america would bomb a european country in the 2020s over a referendum and some kebabs
they didnt bomb assad (for real)
didnt do anything about putin
no way they would bomb you

its nothing personal, it's diplomacy. Croatia is pretty happy with its current borders. You're the one hurting for territory, and if you want good diplomatic ties you need to show goodwill. Brcko stays as is, we dont need instability there.

Attached: 1441877172799.png (365x392, 22K)

Pa ajde onda mi da ulozimo pare EU pederima da aminuju na referendum, oni vole referendume zar ne ?

Пa дa ми cјeбy тpeaд јaнитopи, cи` лyд.

>BH because we can't annex Srpska and this way BH will effectively be part of the same country as us, Montenegro is pretty self-explaiantory.
Why would we need muslim part or it. They will scream again that we want greater Serbia like always. We only realy need Rep. Srp.
We dont need MNE, Milo can have it since he owns it all this time and i dont see them bothered by it.They would also scream that we are making Greater Serbia most likely and we would again be on border with albozergs, we dont need more of that.

True, we will get rid of dead w8 like Kosovo, we just need good deal.
Republika Srpska ima ljudski potencijal za nas srbe, Srbiju, blata/kamenja km2 nam ne treba.

Can we accelerate it somehow ?

>tfw no croatia on drina
why even live

i have been looking at the map and i simply dont see how to split this without some resettlement or fucking over the bosniaks

redpill me on why exactly is Vucko bad

legit question

It's not him that's bad, it's his party that is insanely corrupt and corrupts everything around it. He's just the face of his party.
You could kill all boomers, but that'd be difficult too. Can't accelerate the healing, m8.

the r.srpska tumor under banja luka would have to go to muslims. Brcko would be the linchpin where Serbs would have to appease everybody to get it.

Attached: hrvatfrog.jpg (223x215, 17K)

>supports neoliberal economics
>basically just sells of everything ot foreign private inverters
>super corrupt
>eu puppet
>supports cultural degeneracy
>wannabe dictator

>Well yeah we won
Yeah in Croatia, but in Bosnia you lost.

>Croatia is pretty happy with its current borders
You are okay with muslims choosing you president and controling you in Bosnia ? You know you are low on numbers there by each year, it would come to point of no return for any negotiations on your part.

>ou're the one hurting for territory
Yeah we want Republic of Srpska with 97% serbs in it , is that too bad ?
>and if you want good diplomatic ties you need to show goodwill
I dont care about relationship with you, im just interested in diplomacy, you get some, we get some etc.
>Brcko stays as is, we dont need instability there.
Why would it bring instability ? Brcko conects us, i dont see why you or muslims need it.

Attached: confusedOne.jpg (500x526, 23K)

Kosovo is lost and only a matter of time at this point. So, corruption? And then those who pull off a coup/whatever the fuck will chase out all of his supporters and employ their own, which is totally not corruption.

I experience the worst mindfuck when I attempt to understand domestic politics

>Yeah in Croatia, but in Bosnia you lost
Yeah, but because we were betrayed by the jews.

All sides could sell it as a win, for:
>Serbia-practically living in a single state
>Bosnia-we could help them make the system of gov't less autistic(but still keeping Srpska of course) and maybe let them fly lillies in exchange for joining
>Montenegro-Milo will fall pretty soon I hope, so the need for autistically opposing Serbia will be gone
>USA-Trump can say he secured peace or some shit and sell it as a foreign policy success
>EU-the same, but also stopped expansion which none of the people there actually want
Also, this would allow us to focus on Kosovo
Not because of your own strength certainly. Irrelevant however, if Bosnia, Montenegro and Serbia decide on a union you can't do jackshit
>Why would we need muslim part or it.
As I said geography, also it used to belong to us. Can't completely separate from them, as much as I'd like that
>We dont need MNE, Milo can have it since he owns it all this time and i dont see them bothered by it.
MNE is as Serbian as any other region of Serbia, fuck off.
>we would again be on border with albozergs
We already are de facto, this way we can make it a wider front at least

>the r.srpska tumor under banja luka would have to go to muslims. Brcko would be the linchpin where Serbs would have to appease everybody to get it.
You retarded or something ?

I support him though, better than demorats, they`ve done too much damage already.Vucko should stay untill someone better shows up since others are apparently retarded af.
Boomer are too old now desu, on young ones stays the world. kek

Attached: wdys.gif (400x335, 3.75M)

he's a cetnik
youtu.be/o6DY4Eskp88
It's unfortunate what is happening with Croatian minority in a foreign country called Bosnia, but it has nothing to do with Croatia being happy with current borders.

Attached: PRO9R8W.png (499x573, 699K)

>And then those who pull off a coup/whatever the fuck will chase out all of his supporters and employ their own, which is totally not corruption.
Basically yes. It's the same people and it's the same people for the last 30 or more years. It really doesn't matter who gets to rule since they will all suck EU dick and have similar policies. We should figure out which evil is the lesser one.
The jews started the war, the jews ended it. Milosevic could've been btfo in 1989 but they wanted destabilization.

idk if they will let them have that maybe just leave bihac to be an exclave with a corridor
but the problem is what to do with all the croatians in the middle of bosnia

the more time passes the more i cant believe that the war actually happened, how retarded are we?
look what we did to ourselfs

>Not because of your own strength certainly
No, it is certainly so, the Americans only helped during the later stages when the war had already been decided.

>Irrelevant however, if Bosnia, Montenegro and Serbia decide on a union you can't do jackshit
Ok?

>Boomer are too old now desu, on young ones stays the world. kek
"Young" enough to run countries and political parties. I might've made a mistake. Include genX faggots as well into dying out/getting very old necessity.

So at least I got something right. I struggle to understand the vocal opposition who wastes their time doing retarded rallies and protesting him. In /sp/ terms he is a statpadder and it works for him.
Sadly I don't see us doing fuck all of we openly tell EU to fuck off. Telling EU to fuck off before Kosovo is resolved, with any of the possible outcomes, means a certain war almost.

Also even at ripe age of 28 and I need at least 10 more years before I will be mentally capable to digest the Sloba redpill.

Attached: Dj5zy_GX0AAusLl.jpg (1024x805, 104K)

>Yeah, but because we were betrayed by the jews.
Werent we all ? kek

>As I said geography, also it used to belong to us. Can't completely separate from them, as much as I'd like that
We actualy can, just in some parts we cant 100% but we can manage some solutions.Mulim parts are dead weight desu, we dont need them.
>MNE is as Serbian as any other region of Serbia, fuck off.
Sure, go tell them that down there. With every election there is less and less serbs there. I think there is 30% of people that claim they are serb. I dont see why would it hurt us to leave them be like they want.
>We already are de facto, this way we can make it a wider front at least
Why would we need wider front lol ? At least we can build a small wall below northern Kosovo to keep them away, not share 100s kms of border with them.

>hes a cetnik
>implying thats a bad thing
kek

>t's unfortunate what is happening with Croatian minority in a foreign country called Bosnia, but it has nothing to do with Croatia being happy with current borders.
Okay whatever, wouldnt be first time you sold them in Bosnia. RS stays though and i think we should now try to help our bosnian serbs leave that shithole quasi state.

Attached: 215632j.jpg (720x617, 114K)

you aint gonna do shit bcs you're faggot

You are pessimistic too much desu, i dont like it.

Theres no use in crying over spilled milk for already 3 decades, it wasnt meant to be and we should move foward.

>but the problem is what to do with all the croatians in the middle of bosnia
You can do Koridor stuff too you know. I think croats should move closer to Herc. B. and away from muslims, that would be better for you but thats a question for you to solve, not us. just my 0.02c

Attached: phhh.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

>No, it is certainly so, the Americans only helped during the later stages when the war had already been decided.
I'll end the discussion on this here, since I don't want to deal with the same shit as always and I'm leaving anyways
>Ok?
Your original point was that we can't do it, and I'm telling you we can
>We actualy can, just in some parts we cant 100% but we can manage some solutions.Mulim parts are dead weight desu, we dont need them.
Greater Serbia or bust m8
>Sure, go tell them that down there. With every election there is less and less serbs there. I think there is 30% of people that claim they are serb. I dont see why would it hurt us to leave them be like they want.
We're not leaving Ostrog or Boka to the fucking commies
>Why would we need wider front lol ? At least we can build a small wall below northern Kosovo to keep them away, not share 100s kms of border with them.
Nigga you will make us the size of the Pashaluk soon with your thinking. The border is on the Drim. Cheers to you, calm your defeatism and think long term, I have to go.

>I'll end the discussion on this here, since I don't want to deal with the same shit as always and I'm leaving anyways
Because you know you are wrong

The Turks need to be deported back to Turkey

Attached: 306A30D4-0245-4D1C-873B-1948C7C0FA37.gif (331x371, 47K)

>borka vucic
Did you know she helped Sloba and Franjo take most if not all of Yugoslav shekels to Cyprus during the war? She also helped Sloba mug serbia later. A (((banking wizard))) of sorts.
pic related...maybe
>You are pessimistic too much desu, i dont like it.
It's a very thin line between pessimist and a realist. As retarded as zoomers are, I have a feeling they will be better rulers.

Attached: 1552617786914.png (1219x676, 757K)

nice thread guys

>t. student filoloskog koji igra eu4 previse

cringe harder faggot
u aint gonna do shit because you're pissfuck pathetic worm

I never said I'm gonna do anything. Check the IDs, retard.

>Greater Serbia or bust m8
No thats stupid, just Serbia with serbs who want to live with us, for others i realy dont care if they even disappeard tomorrow.

>We're not leaving Ostrog or Boka to the fucking commies
Well Milo will decide anyways if he will leave it to albos, i dont care much about it if they dont too.

>Nigga you will make us the size of the Pashaluk soon with your thinking. The border is on the Drim. Cheers to you, calm your defeatism and think long term, I have to go.
How the fuck we can get smaller than this current situation. Its impossible.
We dont need more mud teritories with 160e average income, we need compact teritory where we can live in peace minding our own buisness, rest can die for all i care.
Taking teritories with people that dont want to be part of us is retarded at best.
In my imagination i would put referendum for everyone to declare themselves if they want to live in Serbia or dont, so we could know who to help and who to leave alone.

Idc if we were size of Luxemburg if we would have their wealth and income/average pay.

Attached: getRekt213.jpg (480x480, 150K)

They will have to accept being a minority or move. I personaly dont mind having a buffer state versus serbs. Even in this thread they are unremorseful about their greater serbia agression during yugoslav wars.

Bosnia/Croatia should never give up Brcko without heavy concessions from Serbia, which begins with apologies for the aggression as a sign of good will.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1140x695, 127K)

i do not check ids
i just like to insult
chill out

>backstabs croatia
>backstabs bosnia
>backstabs bulgaria
>backstabs austria

Serbs are literally the jews of the balkans.

Attached: 1552897174681.png (774x531, 663K)

Tell that to west cucks that import them by the dozens.
We tried something and got bombed for it, no thanks anymore.
I wave happy to every refugee on route to Germanistan,Swedestan and Allah loving bong island nation.

>It's a very thin line between pessimist and a realist. As retarded as zoomers are, I have a feeling they will be better rulers.
True, same here, Godspeed for us user.
bukvalno.

Thanks roman bro.

Attached: ZaStol.png (483x1121, 32K)

haha based serb truth poster

Attached: 2lw9n8.jpg (241x270, 29K)

>They will have to accept being a minority or move. I personaly dont mind having a buffer state versus serbs. Even in this thread they are unremorseful about their greater serbia agression during yugoslav wars.
Nahh bruh, wont happen.

Brcko can stay multiethnic if everything fails for all i care.
It connects us anyways, we even had 9. january parade in it. On paper it can stay whatever for all i care as long as it doesnt block supply of western RS.

>AH monarchy attacked us.
>Bulgaria atttacked us, twice in back, literally.
>Bosnia is not a country.
>Croatia wasnt a country.
But yeah, sure, whatever.

Attached: Beverfuggg.jpg (496x360, 33K)

Ahem, fuck serbs and fuck croats ustaca and cetniks go die in a fire.

Cpбијa je Typкeи

Also go away, you are shitting the good thread with your shill shit.

Attached: GoAway.png (400x400, 27K)

glad we agree then, brcko stays as is. Idem kopat vrt, poz drugovi.

Attached: 1541761498441.jpg (552x828, 54K)

>balkan thread good thread
lmao shove this dream right up your dreamy asshole

Attached: 1647835.jpg (500x511, 32K)

wth is that map

Well when you get used to it it becomes comfy, feels like home.
>drugovi i drugarice
No please.
Zz anyways. : )

What are we going to do about the S*ovenian problem

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png (1200x600, 14K)

Districts and parts of Bosnia painted in flags, duhh. In some time in future it would be new borders and shit.