Is this what college is really like?

I’m going in September, wanna know if the hype is real.

Attached: A2B68EB9-D2DA-45D1-AFFF-D3EE9BBB68E1.jpg (731x436, 315K)

Unless you're gross you won't have a problem getting a girl at uni

Yeah
White women despite what they may publicly say are also very racist. Also even black women prefer white boys. Almost nobody likes nigger niggers however no one wants to be rude or offensive and they also believe and want to believe that they are wrong and that people are more than their race.

For niggers that act like niggers this is almost always false

you posted this thread multiple times. fuck off and stop shitting up the board, faggot.

Attached: 1553221022900.jpg (353x404, 19K)

Women like attention, even if it's negative attention. That's what 90% of "UGH, WHITE MEN" social media posts are about. They get white male eyes turned in their direction, and maybe one of them will be hot and will talk about how much he wants to have sex with her.. what a pig... just like in my shades of grey novels..

Sorry OP but there is literally not a single woman left on the face of the Earth who will so much as look at anyone with a single drop of blood from Europe

As much as women complain about white men, they all seem to want light-skinned men with blue or green eyes.

Women don't lust after the brown Mexican who is at most 30% white. They want the light skinned guy who is at least 60-70% white. Actual whites are even more desired if they're not neet losers.

Yeah, most people aren't sjw weirdos, but even ugly sjws go for lanky white beta males

I’m very excited to go and I don’t really know how to ask this in a unique way each time. I’m sorry user .

Fuck Man it’s over

>If they’re not neet losers
Shieeet

Attached: 5347D531-F9DB-4690-AEDC-E804547C10B6.png (398x394, 29K)

Live Ever...

No

?
What’s it like then

>Except black woman

You don't know enough black women user

Yes. Its always been that way. The angst, gnashing of teeth - its all a cry for attention. The opposite of love for a woman isn’t hate, it’s apathy. White sorority girls occupy the top rung of the hierarchy and go for white guys - so for any other girls to get white guys they need to try 10x as hard. You’ll see.

>tfw first and only passionate relationship was with an Indian girl behind her parents backs

Uni is fucking wild if you're not retarded or terribly ugly. White people are the most desirable, that's not even controversial.

Be responsible with the gift you were born with. The best advice I have is to not ever put your dick in something you wouldn't want to impregnate. You obviously don't want to knock up a college girl, but thinking about what your child and life would be like if you did will focus your energy on worthwhile pussy and away from gremlins. For example, would you really want a niglet? No, you really wouldn't. You want a child who will actually look like you, so pursue women who would provide that.

Tl;dr: racemixing is wrong.

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

A lot of things have happened though since this study. I’m not sure if trump winning has made it harder for white guys or not.

They prefer Chad not your average white guy

Tell me a story

Yes

I went to Purdue and the white women were all silent racists, the best kind. I imagine Texas is similar.

Easier.
It's just added something new for you to stand up for and be the bigger man over.

You'll get some extra hate from the extremist hags you probably didn't want anyway, but the harder they vent on someone the more regular women like that person as long as they don't break.

WTF I'm White where's my pussy

Yes. It's always true everywhere at every age. All of the rest of this shit is a meme.

Not really. It's true amongst educated, middle class and up, white women. Poor white trash girls are fucking black guys and mexicans and making mixed babies. Generally to go to college as a white girl you either need to be from some money or at least have enough sense to get financial aid.

white trash coalburners are still a small minority, there's just a lot of white people in NA/EU

Between your legs

What does it matter? Even if you're white they don't want you if you're not at least top 20% look wise.

Maybe In Europe

The liberal classes/degrees not so much, go figure. Otherwise mostly yes.

>Liberal majors
How do?

Based

Show your UK flag you fucking faggot and stop posting the same thread over and over

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

I-is he gonna be okay?

True in my experience

Nah it's wrong, black chicks want white dudes more than any other race in that list. Ones that want them the least are the FOB Asians, though the American born ones are a different story.

Nigger athletes can get laid pretty easily with trashy white sluts, though it gets a bit harder when it comes to any girl with standards. Sorority girls would be completely off limits, they would get shamed by everyone if they slept with a nigger.

I went to college from 2010-2013 before all the ultra-SJW shit leaked into the real world (back then it was secluded to tumblr only). So it's possible with how things have since ramped up that it's a totally different field, but back then being white was certainly best. Despite all the propaganda, white men are pretty much universally preferred.

Just don't be a degenerate race mixer, even if those minorities lust after your cock.

I wonder how things have changed in recent years.

everyone instinctively knows whites have the best genes. tie that in to good looks and fitness and you're a tenner

Amen

This. I go to uni at Western Illinois University. We get a lot of Chicago niggers here. People hate them. They get a bunch of money at the beginning of the semester and are flat broke within a month or two tops. They are dirty, smelly, and generally rude and act like niggers. The good part is that they often drop their classes around the sametime they go broke, and they rarely make it into the 300+ level courses. They can't write to save their lives, can never into math, and generally are not smart enough to move past the gen ed tier course work. As a result, the gen eds are stupid tier easy, but the upper level courses take a sharp rise in difficulty, so they never make it. Fuck niggers. And fuck the nigger president of the school

I fucking despise niggers honestly

>Different story
How?

Attached: 23D70759-10C1-4ED5-B656-B84EA50DF1F2.jpg (655x420, 38K)

LIFT
www (dot) forums (dot) red/i/

>believing what someone on Jow Forums wrote.

Of course it's not true. Just look at the latest spring break photos on Daily Mail. Do you see any white boys anywhere? All wymyn are sluts and prefer niggers and other crapskins. Their IQ and degenerate culture match, so it's only natural.

Attached: 10938068-6801249-image-a-146_1552489171713.jpg (962x641, 145K)

Other white girls will make fun of girls that burn coal. Girls that fuck niggers have a weird fetish for them. They can't just date a black dude and it not be about race, they have to fetishize his blackness. It's never about the dude himself.

this

If you go to areas with more minorities you will see more racemixers, but even then they know everyone is giving them ugly stares.

Also negroes are poor as shit, so ironically less of them are in Austin, the most liberal city compared to Houston

Don't know to much about college girls my adopted Asian gf is hella racist against white people when she talks. In bed it's a very different story

Did he died?

I think so :(

Do you raceplay?

Based

The reality most people don't want to admit is that there are a specific set of traits that women find attractive in modern society and skin color obviously isn't one of them, that wouldn't make sense.

The low IQ crowd get thrown off by the fact that these traits tend to be found more often in people groups that also have white skin, so to save computing power they just generalize that it's "white privilege". Wrong. It's the privilege of being good looking and having a relatively high IQ.

Accurate

Disgusting

>Was President of my mostly white fraternity
>Plowed sorostitutes of every race multiple times a week

Can confirm.

Nice one

No