OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.19.55 PM.png (1170x1130, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/police-book-3-in-connection-with-reportedly-targeted-dorm-room-fire.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want the qt on the upper right to bond me and fart on my face with a lighter so she sets me on fire.

The turning point USA and YAF groups on my campus have grown massively lately mostly because of shit like this. They are mostly neocons though.

Left-wing terror squads back at it again...SAD!

testing

>she

Yeah about that

Wow, this is Pewds after a bender.

I somehow get spam emails from YAL, I don't know why they would think I give a shit I'm some genx fag. What do they do, besides encourage lefties to burn them alive?

At this point I think I'd rather have neocons than far leftists coming out of universities.

He only had to subscribe.

post a link you utter utter nigger faggot

The thing about left wing terrorists is that they're comically incompetent

Why are liberal white people all such terrorists? First that ecofascist freak and now these three

>Leftists Attacking Turning Point USA
who cares TPUSA are fags and the lefties were arrested

Only a retard falls for the Marxist brainwashing schtick in the first place, so this is what you end up with. Look at black crime. They all get caught in spite of their communities refusing to talk to the police. Prison is basically their crime college and they still all get caught and go back.

>leftist
While I wish that was true the suspected arsons are labeled as being members of YAL, which is a competing (and far superior) campus liberty movement.
foxnews.com/us/police-book-3-in-connection-with-reportedly-targeted-dorm-room-fire.amp

I am the president of my college’s chapter. I am ready for whatever may come. I carry whenever I can, let them try to come after me

Terroristic Arson. Damn, that's gonna hurt their job prospects.

I really wonder if this kind of zoomers think they're doing society a better thing by trying to kill the opposition?, if they're so educated why they don't see the irony of their actions.
Did this shit even happened when it was taboo to be lefty?

witnessed

The victim is a member of YAL and Charlie Kirk of TPUSA has commented on the incident. The perpetrators are leftists, presumably.

>Robert Money, 21, David Shelton, 20, and Naima Okami, 20
>Money

To be fair, it happened when it was a majority republican country to left wingers. We laughed and brushed it off back then but now we're getting the same treatment. We never learn how many times life goes in cycles.

Need dox and 'rants dox plox

Can you name some quick examples?, genioune curiosity.
The only thing i'm thinking of the top of my head is some shit with the hippies, but i guess you they get some blame, IIRC some hippies were passive agressive shits.

>left wing death squads
yikes!

They're just two sides to the same society wrecking coin.

No it didnt you retard

Well I mean how hard can it be to look this stuff up in the 60's to 90's? It's the general sentiment that I remember as a 90s kid where your typical guy would beat the shit out of gay dudes as it was.

that my new response to sjws:

SUBSCRIBE

more effective than learn to code imho

No, this kind of nether never happened to leftists. Anarchists and other Communists bombed politicians and ordinary workers and rabidly worked to subvert this country for generations and have never experienced much pushback. the Communist Party was banned, but a loophole was left, all they had to do was stop explicitly advocating violent revolution. Hollywood had a blacklist, but no Communist in Hollywood was denied work. Communists were never harassed into submission in this country and indeed they've pretty well always been protected by the Federal government.

this

Attached: 1549299752726s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Not for like 100+ years.
The left has been violent and dangerous since the 1940s and the rise of communism.

(((Tulane)))

Ohly fuck checked.
Remove neocons
Remove leftists
Remove kebab
>remove jannies

The guy on the top right looks like pewdiepie.

Attached: 1547262325481.png (931x521, 428K)

"America is a Communist Country"

Can i just set you on fire, faggot?