The Serbian question

How do we deal with the Serbian problem?

>niggers of Europe
>hated by everyone
>ZOG puppets
>backstabbers and traitors
>Africa-tier cities and infrastructure
>constant source of instability in the Balkans
>Dinarid subhumans

Serbs have been genocided by EVERYONE who's ever had contact with them - Croats, Bosnians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Albanians, Italians, Germans, Turks, Austrians... the list goes on. They're like the Jews - backstabbing all their neighbors, being expelled in retaliation, and then crying victim.

I'll give you a short cliffnotes on their Jewry through history

>Stole Vojvodina from Hungary
>Stole Macedonia from Bulgaria
>Still oppress Vlachs in Banat
>Declared war on Slovenia for no reason
>Tried to steal Krajina from Croatia
>Tried to steal Kosovo from Albania
>Genocided the helpless Bosnians and stole Sandžak
>Tried to annex Montenegro

It's only a matter of time until the gloves come off and these subhumans are dealt with for the final time - but how can we come to a non-violent solution?

I suggest deportation to Africa where they belong.

Attached: 1543013552016.jpg (640x345, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:537223-Srpkinje-prodaju-telo-na-Kosovu-za-20-dolara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia#Yugoslav_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You still mad about your empire ? Jeez.

Attached: 20190320_200008.jpg (405x539, 143K)

Serbians are based and my favorite posters on Jow Forums.
Fuck off

>Serbian problem
what problem?

I'm not mad about the empire, but the fact that your "people," who are literally on par with niggers" are allowed to inhabit Europe.

>Serbian problem
You mean them not having access to nuclear weapons and guidance technology? I agree, it is quite a pickle

>It's only a matter of time until the gloves come off and these subhumans are dealt with for the final time
You're gonna get your teeth kicked in. You couldn't defeat us back then, you stand no chance against us now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer

Attached: main-qimg-90505ad4cfd3b1bcc00fdb8e83b58166.png (564x664, 456K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara

From all that I’ve read, Serbia has been the most educated out of the Balkan nations. Militarily they were also much more skilled than their neighbors. Unfortunately Serbians seem to be very gullible. They let foreigners, like the French, and claimants to the throne that weren’t even real nobility, take control of the nation, only to have those foreigners run the country into the dirt because they had alligience for another nation. Let’s not forget that Milosevic had a bank account in the United States, and that his children were educated there too. It’s not a case of Serbians being anything less than human, it’s the fact that they’re Orthodox Christian’s with Russian alliegence that makes them a top priority to take down. The reason why Serbia betrayed the Bulgarians is because there were rumours that the Bulgarians would betray the first. Mostly unfounded but the paranoia of the Serbs often cause them to make irrational military decisions.

>turkified arabs
>lower IQ than Sierra Leone
>0% achievement in history 0% civilization
>one of the ugliest people on earth
>doesn't wash their asses after poop
>always drunk because they are lazy to face the world
>shitty language, shitty accent

imagine making a thread about those useless subhumans and giving them importance

kys, mater ti jebem picko jedna usrana

>From all that I’ve read, Serbia has been the most educated out of the Balkan nations
No idea where you got that information from. Also their IQ is around 90, which is sad.
Speak a human language.

Attached: zdt5xc7glq001.jpg (600x552, 94K)

fuck off now, you are so smart but you can't even get your land back lol. Serbia was way better than Hungary shit hole before sanctions and bombing

>you are so smart but you can't even get your land back lol
And here is a braindead Čefur who wants to expand his shithole country at all costs without taking into account demographic, economic and political factors, as those are things that his 89IQ "brain" can't even comprehend. You're never getting Kosovo back, by the way.

Watch and learn kid, is not going to be the first time that we take our land back
>Čefur
Ok Hungarian nigger, you managed to lose more land than anyone else and you shill on us, top kek

>muh land muh land muh land
Yes, land which was full of non-Hungarians. There are some cities near the border that are still majority Hungarian which should be part of Hungary, but it's not worth ruining diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.
>, is not going to be the first time that we take our land back
It also won't be the first time you got bombed into oblivion. Personally I can't wait to see you try :^)

>es, land which was full of non-Hungarians
hahaha cope, we removed you from Vojvodina, talk about low IQ lol

>>Dinarid subhumans

Don't offend the Croatian Übermensch you Whiteoid trash.

I got that information from the fact that their universities generally score higher in STEM fields, especially mathematics. Nation wide IQ average is very inaccurate, and not once has that polling date, anywhere in the world been accurate. I mean, you’re wha, Hungarian? I have never seen a Hungarian equivalent of Tesla. Hungarians were so fucking beta that my great great grandfather got 100 hectares of land for absolutely decimating Hungarian revolutionaries with Russians. But the orthodox Slavs were merciful with you. We didn’t kill the prisoners. Kept them fed and let them go. We can’t say the same for you when you allied with Hitler. You know what we call people like you? Barrel rats. Put you in a barrel with your own kind and you’ll eat them just to stay alive. That’s the only reason the Hungarians, Bulgarians, and Croatians allied with Hitler. You were too beta to face up to the people who openly mocked and hated you.

According to 1910 and 1921 censuses, the population didn't change significantly. Also we didn't get genocided like folksdeutschers.

You're blood is 70% gypsy. Go back to your cigamala, cigo

Attached: Hungary.jpg (517x686, 95K)

My neighbor is a Serb. He plays legit competitive Age of Empires. I invited him over one time for some beers, cool dude. Sometimes late at night I hear his mom yelling at him all the time in Serbian. His mom is alright too, always bums a smoke off me when she sees me smoking outside. She wants to convert me to Orthodoxy but I told her nah

Belji od tebe, Turčine.

The population didn’t change significantly because the little beta Hungarians, with their knees quivering in fear, converted to orthodox Christianity and called themselves Serbians so they didn’t get murdered by a cavalry unit the Serbians used way back then. They’d take your average Hungarian villager, a creature which naturally walks on all fours, and has four sets of sharp, canine like teeth, train it to kill its own people — an easy task, mind you, then unleash it upon any villagers decent enough not to betray their own people. Obviously there weren’t many of them, seeing as the population didn’t change significantly

>converted to orthodox Christianity and called themselves Serbians
They wouldn't count as Hungarians on the census then, you utter moron.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>their
>also considers Tesla to be Serbian
Uh ok, Jovan Jovanovich

No, no. The census makers saw through the obvious guise! Like I said, it’s be easy to recognize a Hungarian from a Serb. Hungarians, they have hunched backs, inverted legs, seven fingers on each hand, and ten toes on each foot. They have hair growing on their eye lids, and what resembles eyelashes on their urethra to prevent dust entering it, as when they are tired, they drag their dick and balls on the village road instead of using their maximum energy to walk on all fours. Yes, quite the fascinating creatures. It’s cute that you thought you could blend in, though!

>diaspora humor

People who don’t think Tesla is a Serb are the epitome of a jealous nationalist. Listen, eventually your nation will get a genius too. Just wait your turn.

No, simply humour too complex for your tiny little Hungarian brain to understand. It’s becoming evident as to how Hitler tricked you into killing your neighbors for no real gain of your own. Did you really think the Nazis would give you the spoils of war?

Checked, do it.

Hello, steppe dog. You are unusually loud today. Are all of your women shooting in Prague again so you can't rest?

It's hilarious how obsessed Serves are with our women. Is it because yours look like hairy, brown trannies? I can't really blame you, I'd do the same if I were a Serve.

Your women are talk of the region considering how much of sluts they are. Everyone gets a ride. Be proud of it.

I'll just leave this here

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

He is unusually loud, isn’t he? We should’ve castrated him when he was a puppy. Damn thing won’t shut the fuck up.

Then suddenly you forgot about Prince Lazar who *actually* did something to fight off the ottomans instead of closing your eyes and pretending it doesn't exist and then calling for the Poles to save your ass.

novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:537223-Srpkinje-prodaju-telo-na-Kosovu-za-20-dolara

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

>a human language

at least, serbs are indo-europeans, unlike hungry people

Serbs should join the EU. The Franko-German elite are dominating the EU, and our region is too weak and is always out-voted. Even Czechs are now voting in favor of Germany. Poland is our strongest ally, but i feel in the coming years their interests will align with Germany, and on the Balkans it's just BG RO and Greece, and Hungary too, but it's not enough. Serbs and other Balkan nations need to join so we can have more vote power.

Heвaжнo, чтo дyмaeт кaкoй-тo pyccкий нeдoчeлoвeк.

Everytime Serbs ally with the west they get betrayed. Never forget how the Austrians allied with the Ottomans to occupy us. Christian traitors. Catholics see orthodoxy as so much of a threat that they allied with Muslims.

Religion is irrelevant in the current political context.

>Serbs should join the EU
absolutely not and they are respectable for still keeping out of it.

People here are petty and small minded for judging nations by their wealth and power. Countries like serbia are infinitely more respectable than america or germany or britain, they stand, overpowered, against an unbeatable foe.
Even though the hungarians are part of the EU they also stand out as a little bit more respectable since they give resistance.

This is true, especially of Croats. Total subhumans. Serbs actually did something for Christian civilization, Hungarians just sucked H*bsburg dick.

Attached: serb_dab.gif (540x408, 49K)

Based

Attached: 1553095435616.png (1281x636, 701K)

>m-muh height
Like a nigger ape screeching "muh dik," literally the same tier.

Why would a hungarian care about Serbia? It's the Slowfucks and Gyppos who have all your land and people.

Attached: 1528298881848.png (460x490, 232K)

Ohhhhh, he’s (((Hungarian))).

Seemed like the only thing people didn't make you fun of.

>Serbs actually did something for Christian civilization

w-what?! O.o

>>Dinarid subhumans
Physical abilities of dinaroid males are beyond any other phenotypes, you are either blinded by hatered, completely ignorant or just trolling, but i doubt the latter

Serbia is part of the west, and the west is not some monolithic entity. The entire history of Europe is about coallitions and wars. Bulgarians fought a war against Turkey, and then few years later alied with them against Russians. Remember, nations have no friends, only interests. And right now, as i see it all Balkans have a single overlapping interest. By the way, in some areas, Austrians too have common interests as us. Again, the Eu is about coalitions and interests. Small vs Big nations, center nations vs periphery nations, border nations vs non-border nations, the list goes on and on.

Well to be fair, it’s hard to tell how tall an upright Hungarian is, seeing as they spend most their time on all fours. Like a dog.

Yes, I'm totally a kike because I don't LARP as le epic crusader on Jow Forums.
Because Slovaks aren't nearly as subhuman as Serbs. Serbs are maybe on par with Gypsies, but even that seems too generous sometimes.

>hatered
Nice spelling, subhuman.

>Prince Lazar
>multiple revolts against Kebab invaders
>basically made the Kingdom of Yugoslavia after liberation
what did Croats do? King Boris of B*lgaria did more for Christian civilization than Benice ever did.

>Antemurale Christianitatis
>500 years Otoman vassals

Attached: 1550930501147.jpg (657x1024, 128K)

It’s true when you think about it. Serbians were so literate that Austrian lords had to hire Serbians to write orders because Austrians couldn’t find any literate Croatians. Think about it this way. Croatians are Serbians. Make no mistake. But they were the cowards of the Serbian nation. They converted to Catholicism while the good Serbians had the courage to remain orthodox. So, technically, Croatia is just a nation of traitors. With that kind of guilt on their mind, can you really expect them to think about developing new sciences, and arts like the Serbs did?

See the problem with that statement is that Serbs actually have a history and were pretty successful for a while, the Slovaks literally don't exist in history until 1919 when suddenly these guys come out of nowhere and unite with Austrian Bohemia-Moravia to make a meme country.

Attached: 1447221770416.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Nice argumentation, genius

Attached: 1550894740081.gif (499x499, 747K)

>Serbs are maybe on par with Gypsies, but even that seems too generous sometimes
Wanna know how i know that you are a hate fueled teenager from croatia?

>get conquered because of betrayal by other Christian powers
>hurr durr look at the influence of conquering power on that land

There's absolutely no problem with that statement because, first of all, country != ethnicity, and Slovaks existed for quite a while.

Second, all of that is absolutely irrelevant because Slovaks (apart from ultranationalists who hate us) are decent, civilized people, while Serbs are borderline retarded brown chimps who act exactly like niggers. Disgusting, loud bydlo with no self-awareness or the ability to introspect, feel empathy or think abstractly. I grew up in Serbia and I can guarantee you that there's nothing human about these "people."

No, no I think he is Albanian
It's always that god damn Albanians, right ?

The Croats were never Orthodox, the only reason Tomislav became king is because the Pope declared him as such. Why do slavfrens always make shit up?

Attached: 1455853858014.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Oh you're that one Hungarian who always posted about muh Vojvodina. Good to see you finally Heim ins Reich. Pretty sure most Hungarians care about actually important stuff like Szekelyszag rather than Vojvodina though.

Want me to arrange a hookup for the two of you? So then you could fuck and smack the Serb out of each others asses?

Jesus Christ, you’re really serious aren’t you? Where you bullied by some Serbs? Did your mom cheat on your father with the village idiot? What trauma did you endure to have this rabid hatred?

Vojvodina stuff was mostly bait, but I'm 100% serious about this. Serbs are not even subhumans, they're subanimals.

No my friend you are learning white-world anti serbian history preached by Vatican
Educate yourelf with real serbian 'istory and very soon you'll realise you are Serb yourself
definitly recomendig Jovan Deretic, one of best serbian historians and intelectuals

How could you possibly say Croatians were never Orthodox? Get a grip.

I swear Croatians actually believe they’re descendants of Vikings.

Not enough Serbians is the main problem. Their women have khazar tier milkers.

tesla is a croato-american serb, fact. /ourserb/.

Attached: 36885968_1044942012322995_8261523375160033280_n.jpg (200x189, 9K)

Well yeah it’s Croatia now, you fucking moron. Tesla has been quoted saying he is a Serb, and even played tamo daleko at his funeral. His dad was an orthodox priest if I remember correctly.

no, Jovan, they don't

>Serbs are not even subhumans, they're subanimals.
Why dont you come here and kill us then? Why dont you actually come out then publicly and call out a Serb subhuman and have an intellectual debate with him? Im sure that you are above every single Serb in the world so just challenge a highly rated one, im sure you would win, i mean you are the one postig these claims around, surely you have something to back them up and what better than going out and exposing the Serb subhuman to the public. Do you even understand how fucking desperate and stupid you are?

Please, that’s my fathers name!

also, why can't you just get along and BTFO alb*nians? Why do Croats always have the tendency to defend kebab? You're on the same team guys, even though your alphabets are different. Get over it.

>ha ha why don't you simply come here and start randomly killing people, tee hee
Because, unlike your kind, I'm not a genocidal butcher.

kek that made me laugh
kys kid

This is what I’ve always said. Serbs would happily take in the Croatians, but the Croatians prefer the Muslims because they’re the only creatures more stupid than them.

>definitly recomendig Jovan Deretic
Imagine being so narrow and indoctrinated that you take Deretic and recommend the obvious blown out of proportion history to make us look bad, thinking that you are being funny and smart, you croats are truly the ultimate toxic shit because you are the inverted Serbs

actually most croats don't even care about serbia-albania whatever but it is funny to troll them
altgouh, some croat unironically hate serbs that much they would actually go in war against them whith albanians...but they are realy minor idiots that is unimportant

good, also apologize for that witcher-like idiot at the WC and we're good :D

It's obvious hyperbole, but not far from the truth. You're extremely arrogant for an irrelevant nation of brown subhumans.

My country has 30 noble prize laureates, how many does your have? Literally zero... then again we did invent it so maybe we had an unfair advantage from the get go

Attached: 06_21_2013_periodic-table.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

>people, tee hee
>Because, unlike your kind, I'm not a genocidal butcher
But you will advocate the "subhuman" status of the Serbs, ranking them lower than animals thus indirectly proposing extermination because that is the only ulterior motive that could possibly be with that sort of agenda. You are so smart, really got me there

Why dont you share your empire with the germans? You're on the same team. Get over it.

apologize for greater serbian aggression as a token of goodwill and maybe we can have normal diplomatic relations, refuse and we will keep seeing you as untrustworthy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia#Yugoslav_wars

Still doesent change the fact that he's Croatian /ourserb/

Attached: 52987206_10218458514592136_8251442502800769024_n.jpg (727x960, 97K)

a) we're not on the same team
b) if we were, I would give some lebensraum really quick

>thus indirectly proposing extermination
Actually I'd prefer deporting you to Africa, as I've clearly stated in the OP. Either way, random chimpouts would only make it worse for those Hungarians who were unfortunate enough to be born in Serbia.

Kek, this

god damn so toxic...REEEEEEEE

pls explain me why are Serbs majority in comments on croatian-ustasha songs, majority in comments on Thopmson songs, majority in comments in all croatian online news sites and you can't see other way around in that much proportion? And we have some complex ? sure

And when will Jasenovac bitching stop? pls user you unironically sound like ((them))

The prize has been politicized since the beginning of its invention. French women just won the prize for something Russians have had around for some years now. If you’re from an Orthodox nation, good luck even being nominated.

>Tried to steal Kosovo from Albania
?????

Attached: Terror.jpg (800x647, 93K)

kys mongol steppe horse rider, serbs are based, good neighbors and faithful christians. i'm gonna let this slip by because you're based too atm, but i'm watching you ching chong ancestor

that a boy

Attached: 1460405660744.png (580x675, 119K)