Still believing the pair-bonding meme

>Still believing the pair-bonding meme

Attached: When an incel finally manages to marry the love of his live.jpg (1214x1221, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/352a0636-8d4c-4f49-afc6-8bcd9465903a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know about surrogate fucking

fake and gay
sage

Attached: absolutely amazing.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Degenerate propaganda sage

Nothing but the truth.

Some fat faggot wrote that with one hand on his dick.

This is why you keep them chained in the basement

Attached: 1503762362967.png (1262x677, 732K)

It just means the husband needs to step up his game.

Attached: 1553290180534.png (382x491, 124K)

Wow, some anonymous Reddit LARP totally changed my outlook! Thanks for opening my eyes OP!

Leddit is a massive larp
Those that aren't only post quipy one liners and the rest is bots.
This got me hard tho, would cuck.
Still, she deserves a beating

This is old. If that upsets you enough to post about it on a Manchu mustache trimming board, real life is going to be way way too difficult for you. The reality everyone's wife and husband WILL feel attracted to other people. There is NO WAY to stop it from happening. All people can control is how they ultimately react to these attractions and temptations, i.e. whether they end up cheating or not.

This. Even in his little erotica fiction tale the utter lack of any sexual encounters reeks out with every single sentence. Kind of funny, they are so bad at getting woman to notice them, that they go through pretty fucked up phase of mental shift of role reversal, adopting the female traits, start identifying as one, write some shitty short stories from the female perspective and still fail miserably.

Attached: 1553361970649.png (600x580, 15K)

>cuckold fantasys in reddit
imagine my shock

these. Makes me wonder who wrote it, hmmmmmmmm

this was written by a man

That post was made a day ago. There's too much cope in this thread. It's understandable because the way women treat chads in comparison to average men and even those slightly above is significantly different to the point where it shouldn't surprise anyone that men don't believe it and deny reality.

Attached: 6U3WjvF.png (1337x400, 70K)

>Wife is a whore, it's the mans fault.

Well, I've read that same post or something that is virtually identical to it years ago posted on this board multiple times.

hands down women love bbc

Seek help my dude. You're one step away from M to F hormonal transition. You're only digging yourself deeper with these kind of posts and fake validation you get. You're like in self-enforcing feedback loop trying to justify being sissy male or even worse, tranny.

Attached: 1551915841585.jpg (720x568, 33K)

Just beat your wife a few times a month and she won't dare do anything behid your back.

Attached: why_she_hef_to_b_so_mad.png (856x4296, 2.14M)

Forbidden fruits always appear sweeter than they actually taste. She's right. Women cannot resist, they will always try and take a bite of every man that gets their crotch wet.

fucking desperate pussy

A man's associates are the best reflection of his character.

ITT: Reaching Jow Forums levels of COPE

all women are whores, get over it losers.

Obviously written by a man

I feel for that guy, he was perfectly nice, not his fault he got fucked by genetics.

That's why we need to bring shaming back

Yoi don't believe that most women are disloyal whores? Hell, I had an ex girlfriend sending me nudes last week, and she's married.

Attached: 1542620044890_1.jpg (633x360, 56K)

This was written by the 'husband' who wants to watch his wife get fucked...

The majority of women you associate with being whores says something about you, not women in general.

That shit reads like a literotica post.

It's called grow yourself abs.

I am lucky in having the ideal dick size but still need the abs.

Height can be compensated for if you just get yourself some abs and a good size penis.

how do you 'get yourself a good size penis'

Cope harder, roastie

Attached: What's This?.jpg (2437x699, 420K)

>My husband teased me for sitting to close to him when he visits
>"haha wife you always sit so close to Chad when I bring him around it is so funny, he said he wants to come again tomorrow as well"

>Not so subtly grazed my butt

t. virgin writer

6-7" works for most women short of the size queens.

5-6" girth is ideal too.

They are whores only if you let them. Female would not risk losing high value male over her cunt shivers, and if she did, she was stupid enough to begin with and she actually did you a favor. Both of these posts are posted by a disgruntled beta male. No female is this self-aware about her feelings, motivations and implications. No female would be using childish terms to describe her feelings. This is like reading some 5th grade kids talking about falling in love, and the reason it's so infantile is because it was written to some pathetic sissy incel who did not get even to holding hands. That's why all those posts have the common theme, whoring female. If you cannot see this obvious elephant in the room, I have a bad news for you.

Attached: 1546202493311.jpg (540x709, 29K)

being a desperate pussy is the bad genetics here, not his height. there are tons of short girls you can date, going after ethots is embarrassing, especially when you talk like that

>It's called grow yourself abs.
And by abs you mean have lots of money.

This is why you have to constantly act high test. My gf of 6 years met me in highschool and fell for me because I was cocky and violent. Obviously I've mellowed out since I got older but every now and then if someone starts shit with me and she's around I'll go full retard gorilla mode and start swinging. To this day she still lusts after me and loves how "manly" I am.

the crap in the water has pussified us all. start lifting and pick up a combat sport and women will be drawn to you naturally.

Sounds like pain. What am I, a clown to the woman?

This should be completely legal if they don’t tell you about their mental illness

>Believe my Jow Forums tier bs or you're a woman
You are a weak man who associates with trash women

They're on sale at Costco. $19.99

He is correct in the sense that you have to be constantly in the high test mode, but his execution is kind of niggerish. Easiest way to keep your gf/wife lusting after you is making it clear that you have other options and she should consider herself lucky that you are with her. Women are jealous and evil cunts, as long as she will be denying competition, she is good and content. This is why it happens way too often when you have two best female friends, and only one of them is in relationship, the other one will try to cuck her out with almost no exceptions. The second she can switch this dynamic into her favor making you the one who is being lucky by being with her, you're in for a bad times.

Attached: 1550242542335.jpg (492x498, 87K)

I started copying everything Patrice O'Neal said on o and a and black Philip and it all works. Just act like you are disgusted by them and you can do better and you might leave them at any second. Constantly exploit their insecurity and act indifferent. It's the only way. You have to be willing to take the L. They might walk away. And you will take a lot of losses. But you'll bang almost whatever you want and no you won't fall in love or bond or whatever. Lol my parents got divorced over heroin. The marriage ship sailed away for me a long time ago.

I think Varg has the right idea. youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY

I wonder why he stopped at only 119.

>reddit

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

AWALT
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS

>He just exudes sex appeal.

What is that even like?

First this looks fake. Second, 7 years unmarried, 1 year married and NOW cheating comes up? If this were true, I can tell you that there is the problem. She won. She married the guy who took her virginity, even if she had to wait a retarded amount of time. And now she is done. Her point and ego are satisfied. If you make bitches wait forever to get hitched, they get irritated, and you become less a love and more a sunk cost fallacy. They will win, especially if they think you are awful for making them wait.

That's how women act when they're turned on. They act childish and it sounds like larp.

Six years? Good god...

ANOTHER FAKE STORY FROM THE TRASH CAN REDDIT FROM A WHORE BETA LOSER OR KUCK BETA LOSER

Being generic doesn't make it untrue. A lot of things in life follow similar patterns.

>actual true representation of cock size on Jow Forums
color me shocked.

>making it clear that you have other options
you can't be serious, if you are you've never been in a relationship or at least never been in one that wasn't abusive and toxic

Fuck women.

>That's how women act when they're turned on. They act childish and it sounds like larp.
Yeah, that's how your idealized oneitis acts in your completely made up innocently sweet interaction scenarios, that you play on repeat in your head. In reality, this behavior stops past 16 years old in 99% of cases.

The fact that you immediately attribute your implied behavior to what it really means being high test male and making it clear that you have options means that you have absolutely no idea what I meant in the first place and have a very childish perception of relationships/trust/competition and dominance.

Few women grow up.

Attached: I’m_having_an_affair_with_my_employee_and_I’m_the_happiest_I’ve_been_in_a_long_time._adultery_ (1271x397, 69K)

How can anyone spend a length of time reading the internal thoughts of women and not hate them.

Ran out of new places to stab

>the year 2019
>believing in female loyalty and commitment
It's just sad at this point.

Article of 30-year old woman still obsessing over her first boyfriend.

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/352a0636-8d4c-4f49-afc6-8bcd9465903a

And pic related is from the same user in my other post to you.

Attached: IRRSYhi.jpg (1125x1533, 206K)

tdlr buy a car

This is not a ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES moment. Sounds like their relationship isn't as solid as she claims. It appears to me as if they are with each other out of comfort more so than romance. I had a similar relationship not long ago which had gone on ~8 years but I got out of it before either of us found ourselves in the girl in OP's position.

Honestly, I don't care that you are "blackpilling" yourself on the topic, it's just pathetic really. I am just laughing that you're trying to "help" others while in reality all you do is swallow and distribute "cuckpills" of shifted responsibility for when things go downhill and instead of understanding that it's you who is pathetic limp wristed weak faggot, you will blame your own shortcomings on "innate" nature of a woman who is in fact just the reflection of your persona.
>pic extremely related

Attached: 1550082909709.jpg (720x960, 68K)

>8 year anniversary
>1 year married
>7 years of dating
This is how heathens live. Courting/marrying a woman who doesn't know the fear of God is pointless.

there's probably in your anus or mouth right now

and then everyone clapped

I like how being a "rock" clearly means jack and shit.

Buy an off-road car and learn how to repair it yourself.

>tests him by showing attraction for another male
>he just lightly teased her and didn't say it bothered him
he failed

>reddit

Probably something like this

Should’ve raped that bitch for real

This is why there are still keyloggers on all my ex's laptops.
Get one boys. Never get cucked again. I make my own but there are plenty to choose from. Plus you can access thier social media if you want to have some fun

her husband will find out

Based

Attached: AC2EDD3C-2610-415B-ACF1-F1D038470CB6.jpg (498x497, 25K)

Typical poo

Everything you post have common theme. Either tranny posting pretending to be female or woman locked in a long term unfulfilling relationship lusting over chad. The fact that she is going into detail about the athletic composition of her lover means that her husband is some weak fatty that gave up on himself and lost the last ounce of self-respect somewhere like 10 years ago.

Now I am leaving, you can't spend more than 30 mins on this american cuckoldry approving and responsibility shifting forum. This pathetically weak mindset is contagious. No wonder people change when they lurk in here for far too long.

Attached: 1552006340256.jpg (750x700, 90K)

If you want kids, get a surrogate. No joke. You may find a woman that's not a whore but that's really rare, especially living in big mega cities with new social interactions at the touch of a button, bar or club.

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Women like rockhead retards. They want to feel "protected".

This guy is also right. Whenever she sees woman looking at me / messaging me so starts blowing me almost immediately. Women constantly want to trade up and will leave you if they can do better so your job is to be the best she can get. And yeah my execution is kinda niggerish but in my defense its usually niggers who start shit in public so when in compton do what the monkeys do

again, the fact that you assume that "competition" and "dominance" are part of a healthy relationship makes it even more obvious you derive the entirety of your knowledge on the subject from cringey forum posts and juden peterstein videos

Rule 1. Don't be unattractive
Rule 2. Be attractive

It's not rocket science

He probably won't. It happened at work and in another post of hers, that I believe she deleted, she fired him.

Sorry bro but women aren't trustworthy.

Attached: I_(36m)_have_been_sleeping_with_my_older_brothers_wife_since_I_was_16_confession_-_2019-03-25_13.39. (669x963, 221K)

All sexual activity needs to result in children or else women get restless. Biologically, you need to keep them knocked up and nursing. That's their sole purpose on a biological level. Women find fulfilment in being mothers. The problem is when they are around other women who are not mothers. A woman will then think that she is missing out on something and want some chadcock.
>"I need to find myself"
It's all bullshit. Now with social media, women are inundated with expansive innovations of thottery. It's absolutely corrosive to a society.

Remember: Casual sex is for degenerates and
relationships that go on and on with no children are doomed.

women cant separate love from lust

This. OP's post is fake and gay.

Attached: 1551069553651.jpg (644x800, 150K)

Even if this was real, which it isn't, you need to remember the people posting these stories are at BEST 4/10.

what a loser, types like a neet. she is horrible but he's a neckbeard loser typing like 8 paragraphs every post to 1 word responses and not getting it.

basically this

Probably wanted 120 but miscounted.