Oh Jesus, looks like another round of rockets coming. God i fucking hat this country

Oh Jesus, looks like another round of rockets coming. God i fucking hat this country

twitter.com/IDF/status/1110246290468810754

Attached: 1553185987043.jpg (750x568, 314K)

Rockets? You mean the shitty bottle rockets that only ever hit some desert wasteland? You're going to see REAL rockets when Iranians, Syrians and North Koreans invade your stolen country, Moishe

Boots on the ground, end the sandnigs already

You must've had a really big hat then to fit over your country

sorry my dude it's not your fault

Just hide in your holes like rats

Attached: Bibi paid for the Hamas rockets.jpg (808x1176, 191K)

Better vote for Netanyahu again then, wouldn't want your little country to be overrun now would you?

based

man the fuck up, if you don't live down south there's very little chance of you having to get to shelter, which you'll have 2-3mins to do unlike the people that acutally live near gaza

Hamas will win this this, allah willing.

we can turn gaza into a smoldering pile of glass and ashes if we wanted to jose, mad about your president supporting us?

Don't worry isreal I'm getting myself into peak fighting shape ready to die for you

Is it Hummus again?

Serves you right S

Roll for annihilation of Israel

LOTS OF ISRAELI FLAGS POSTING RIGHT NOW

GET READY FOR ISRAEL TO BOMB GAZA AND A MASS SHOOTING

You chose to live in the middle of a warzone part of the globe because god told you the sand there was special. Noone to blame

Well you do live on occupied land

Leave?

You purposefully destabilze and overthrow entire country and bitch about a few firecrackers.

Communist scum, you will die first

Hamas is but a proxy group run by Israel.
This "rocket" is to give a reason to Israel to bomb Gaza again.

I hope you die. I hope everyone in your country dies.

no khazar must be left alive

If that's what you hope, you must not have much to begin with.

Give in to the nihilism. Then die.

someone post that pre-9/11 us army report that says mossad likes pretending to be hamas and shooting rockets at its own people.

which country would that be hans?

Gas yourself

Are you currently attacking Gaza?

Shut up, faggot. I'll end your life very easily if given the opportunity to do so.

Wait so you don't like open borders for your own country?

Attached: israel-immigration-comic.png (1000x1000, 87K)

Gas yourself kike

Move to the recently annexed Golan Heights :^)

Unlikely, get bent we're here to stay :)

Hopefully Muslims and Jews take each other out

Likewise. Likewise.

I respect my foe, but I will give him no mercy.

I'd start with buckshot, start at both your ankles, until I get to your waist.

Then I'd stab both your hands, and your stump of a body into a wooden post. I'd use your fingers as target practice, splitting them off your fucking knuckles.

Then I'd force you to eat them.

I would fucking torture you. Your spirit is INCONSEQUENTIAL compared to mine, I would bring the destruction of a force you've never seen or comprehended.

You've never had the barrel of a gun in your face. You are nothing. A worm. You always will be.

I am not above you, nor am I below.. I am the individual who WANTS and WAITS patiently, for targets, like you

I myself have had the barrel of a gun inches from my face. Inches from death. Numerous times.

I survived them all.

Kill yourself. You're not ready for the depravity that is imminent societal collapse.

Attached: 1529107478850.png (514x523, 216K)

impeach netanyahu and elect feiglin

This is all the doing of Netanyahu so he won't lose the election.

If you do not want a few bottle rockets to land in the shrubs of your country then maybe stop sending 200 missiles within like an hour the other way.