Europoor Inferiority Complex

All I see on here are Euros peddling Amerimutt memes and calling us burgers. Question for euros: how can you reconcile your false sense of ethnic or cultural superiority with out military and geopolitical superiority? How does it make you all feel to have far inferior militaries? Quality answers only

Attached: FEKUAXOCXZFK5KD5TXC6WZWLWY.jpg (1200x800, 212K)

Why are Americans so obsessed with Europeans?

You're Jew enablers.

Your increased use of foreigners in the army look similar with what Rome did before being sacked. We're in this shit together, Pablo.

Americans are the most evil, decrepit group of people to ever 'grace' this planet

Its the other way around, user

were not.

You've just made a thread about people you consider irrelevant in all spheres of life. If you don't care about them, why constantly talk about them?

America is only surviving (for the time being) off of the dwindling white population and the contributions they laid out for the past 250 years

I never said they were irrelevant, I was asking how can you sling so much mud at us when your countries would be easily crushed under the might of our military?

Based af. Europeans know their time is over, they are under control of America.

This logic is flawed. Even if you could "crush" them, might hardly makes you immune to criticism.

>how can you reconcile your false sense of ethnic or cultural superiority with out military and geopolitical superiority?
by not giving a fuck about it
what worth do money and power have? European culture has class, american culture is the size of their guns. Nobody's impressed by that

You live in the American continent, before the Europeans this place was full of indigenous brown chinks.
Thank the Europeans.

TY

Fugg off memeflag. You're probably an American trying to larp as a Euro.

we are all European now

Attached: European_Ancestry_Large.svg.png (1920x1229, 451K)

>Posts """American""" soldier
>Sanchez
The memes just write themselves at this point

Attached: Degenerates like you belong on a cross.png (619x713, 735K)

>How does it make you all feel to have far inferior militaries?
It feels great. We cucked you to pay for our defense expenses for the last 70 years. If you are happy about that too, lets call it is win-win.

America hsa money from feeding of the wars fought by Europians. They join wars late with new and un damaged equipment juts so they can get on the winners table and get money.

Plus America is Jewish

How is America Jewish? There is higher % of Jews in UK

>How is America Jewish

Attached: (You).png (437x451, 95K)

Typical 70 IQ amerimutt..

Attached: 5b0d1f5d58c956177813798[1].png (800x800, 128K)

And this is why we should have let the nazis stomp all over you

Why do you keep shilling against our country? Fuck off, traitor

STOP BEING MEAN TO EACH OTHER

Attached: 1547673163556.jpg (263x192, 6K)

1v11 me fagit

Uh a typo...
I meant 1v1 me fagit ex dee

>muh military
Your soldiers under-perform in every joint exercise or patrols competition. The training exchange programs we do speak for themselves too, you hand out badges and medals for anything and everything, but your Rangers can't hack the physical requirements of infantry NCO cadres that any of our fat biffs need to complete just to pick up a rank. I'm told this is because the Rangers that took part in the exchange are from a unit nicknamed "fat batt". Your soldiers similarly under-performed in Afghanistan but that's another story.

I like the yanks but the only "military superiority" you have is budget and numbers, and sadly for you mutually assured destruction renders this largely irrelevant.

Attached: 9fq2s.jpg (394x604, 39K)

>Sanchez

>military and geopolitical superiority

Attached: 1523192654806.jpg (645x870, 106K)

>we can't be critiqued on our defence of israel and our demographic decline
So you prefer to be the darkening (((whip))) of the world of a military that isn't even yours? Maybe WW2, hank, but "your" military isn't even yours anymore and the tech behind came from Europeans. What now? I don't understand how you made a thread about Europeans and then pretend that you are superior?

You have something called a "2nd amendment" and still lost your cities lol?

Attached: 1495069241765.jpg (456x337, 49K)

you are the variable here, I am the constant

I'm what America has been and should be

you're part of the "new" America

How did our tech come from Euros? Almost all American arms patents and companies are American made.

I'd agree that the caliber of the U.S. military itself is overstated; since World War 2, we've been more a resource tsunami, either drenching opposition or wearing out in the face of a resilient foe (Viet Cong, Taliban).

But you're wrong that MAD renders the US budget and numbers irrelevant. It's the wasteful and stupid choices of our leaders that minimize the impact of our logistic superiority.

>coping this hard

Attached: images.jpg (282x178, 6K)

you dont have a military and geopolitical superiority, the jews controlling US have that

Says the Swisscuck. Don't you have more conflicts to avoid?

Euro-fags btfo all youll fooley mf just stay up past ur bed times get tf on somehwere....FOOLEY

Attached: 1553061361320.jpg (250x234, 8K)

>ignores the rest of my post
>i wanna pick that one
No. Lets keep arguing though. That is the smart thing to do. Not like you aren't facing minority status anytime soon.

Attached: 13246632476.gif (220x264, 351K)

I respect USA but from a historical point of view, every empire meets its end at some point. See the Roman Empire for example. History just repeats itself

Wuh wuh da jew argument get tf on somehwere

Using memes that reclyed

Attached: IMG_20190323_231725_648.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Every europoor argument against US >muh Jews, muh zog, muh mutt, muh burger
Americans
>global superpower
I think this matter is settled

I don't recognize this country anymore

we have secret police that spy and monitor you online and intimidate you

theyre working on secret black projects to intimidate and bully us

it's very reminiscent of the Bolsheviks

there's nothing "free" about it

Attached: nkvd_.jpg (530x826, 157K)

The face a brit makes when his cuckery knows no limits!

good goy

God, that's what makes up the USMC these days?

America is truly doomed. Fuck everything. I hate this reality. Not even our defenders are real people (Europeans).

Attached: crusaderlaff.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Because a military isn't the only reason a country is good.

>false sense of ethnic and cultural superiority
Well Americans are ethnically British (mix of Norse German Celt and Roman) and culturally very similar, seeing as all your founders came from Britain. I see American dominance as the natural result of Brits colonising the best geopolitically positioned continent on the planet.

"White American" literally means European. There's a reason you speak ENGLISH. YOU ARE EUROPEAN DUMB FUCKS

I noticed that too. Shit is embarrassing

You're in no position to be criticizing anyone, bucko

You're literally giving away your European heritage, so fuck right off.

"Good goy" sorry that I support a proud group of HUMAN BEINGS who have been getting to much static latley get tf on somewhere anti semtite scum

Attached: 1553044885564.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Civs talking about shit they know jack about, now i know where my countrymen get it from. Never forget that america exports war to the world, we define what it is. Keep that in mind when you see the world fighting on the terms we set.

>ARE
you mean were

and this new direction against Europeans means the country is against ME since I am ethnically European

it's been stolen from within and become some oppressive 3rd world shit hole

>Europoor Inferiority Complex
Doesn't matter how many times you repeat that lie, it won't become reality.

And gunpowder comes from china you fucking mutt stealer.

Attached: 1513710948387[1].png (1682x978, 141K)

What secret police? The FBI and NSA aren't a secret

see, this is the shit i'm talking about

>meme flag
>wah wah you stole

If you're gonna complain about stealing, you might as well disavow the entire European civilization for "stealing" resources and intellectual property from muslims, east asians, american indigenous, Africans, etc. Argument is fake and gay

The only thing your digits confirm is that you're a gigantic faggot. How is that meme in any way, shape, or form insulting to us? You're a retard if you think that is making anyone mad...

>worth do money and power have? European culture has class, american culture is the size of their guns. Nobody's impressed by that

Meanwhile we have better healthcare system for free.

Ethnicity doesn't change. Culture does, but you still do mostly the same sports and cultural activities as us. Our cultures have only separated superficially, and we speak the same language.

Well, share your knowledge on the topic instead of being smug

So, what you are saying is, you really care when somebody calls you burger.

The USA is a nation of great wickedness and must be destroyed
>inb4 patriotard nonsense

>Shitting and memeing on Euros since 2003
>One little 56% meme

>REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551473953160.png (500x338, 44K)

>The FBI and NSA aren't a secret

what are you even doing on this board? why are you bothering us? it's not like you're even here passively, your presence is incredibly aggressive. it's not like you have 1-2 agents here either, there's quite a few of you.

>hurr we're not a secret
when you interact with anons on here, are you identifying yourself? are you showing your badge? is your agency identified next to your username? no? then you're secret police as far as I'm concerned. you're literally oppressive secret soviet style police on here to intimidate, propagandize, radicalize, and profile white Americans.

YOU are the problem with the country

Doesn't matter. Yellowstone will do the job that our militaries won't.

Move away if you think its so bad user. We only want true Patriots in this country

bump

>t. delusional zoomer faggot

>world fighting on the terms we set
>Get defeated in Afghanistan and lose Iraq

Kek

Success breeds jealousy
pic related

Attached: Loicense.png (1280x964, 264K)

Attached: Mutt british suicide.jpg (669x668, 79K)

Attached: 1529687558004.png (426x309, 102K)

Attached: 1513472253539.jpg (898x694, 74K)

>move away
No, sir. I'm gonna change things just to spite you. Just imagine a fascist America, or a balkanized subset thereof.
>We only want true Patriots in this country
This is your country anymore, fool. It hasnt really ever been your country. Besides that, I dont care what you want.

>implying I'm a civvy
>"Never forget that america exports war to the world, we define what it is."
Cringe. Shut the fuck up you fucking lizard.

>you underperformed in Afghanistan
Lel coming from le based brit who got repulsed by drunken Irishmen with revolvers and pipe bombs

Hey Ricardo

I'm a White person before I'm AMERICAN

Get fucked

race war now

>how can you reconcile your false sense of ethnic or cultural superiority with out military and geopolitical superiority?
with pride

>he has nothing to be proud of so he just has to remind himself of his president's world wide twitter dominance and israel wars

>I'm a white person before I'm an American

And you're an utter fool before everything else

This. Americans that identify with their European heritage are massive pussies. Our ancestors left these pussy Europeans for a reason

>with pride

Pride in what? Your pathetic excuse for a military that our civilian militias could probably outgun? Your welfare state economic system? Your complete lack of cultural or political influence on the rest of the world? Eurosnobs gtfo

American armed forces aside from the few top elite branches is utter shit and on middle east level.

Majority of soldiers are spics and niggers who are there for paycheck. You are joke.

Check the pics on the joint exercises for nato, all american soldiers are mutted manlets who look out of shape and totally stupid.

I truly believe Europeans are weak cucks.

Because they are us.

We could have steamrolled Ireland - we have a track record of doing this - but chose not to do so because the Micks are alright.

At the same time that was going on, 5'4 gook niggers with the BMI of an African child were showing the world just how capable your military was.

>we could have steamrolled them

Shoulda woulda coulda. Every brit says this. IRA assassinated multiple of your top politicians and aristocrats. The fact that you didn't steamroll them makes you look like massive cucks

Eurofag living in U.S. here

Got a question for OP - what's it like to be Israel's bitch?

Attached: certified_shabbos_goy.jpg (300x300, 23K)

For one, pride of a sense of historical awareness.

You don't seem to realize the Dutch are one of the main contributers responsible for what Western society is today. You wouldn't even have donuts without us. And I don't think there is a point expanding that list because burger """"culture""" doesn't seem to comprehend that much more besides processed fat and sugar.
Which is the main reason you are so confused as to what we have that you don't.
Ignorance is bliss and you're entitled to it.
Best country in the world right?
Keep thinking that.

>slaughter based Irish civilians because terrorists bombed some faggots in Brighton
This makes sense to the yank.

all that innovation and design, just to defend Israel more efficiently :^)

WERE NOT WORRIED CAUSE YOU COULDNT BEAT VIATNAMEESE RICE FARMERS OK?

YOUR MILITARY ACTUALLY SUCKS

imagine being american but unironically

Attached: 1549270538967.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

How's your infant mortality these days?

Your nation is literally dead. Putin rules a corpse.

I didn't say slaughter civilians, crumpet. I meant you could've tried to subdue northern Ireland, mobilized the entire military, occupied every county and village, declare complete martial law. But you chose not to, and because of that you look like cucks. Just look what we did when our south tried to revolt. Declared complete war and torched their whole fucking countryside. That is how you put down an insurrection and maintain state unity

>I meant you could've tried to subdue northern Ireland
Might wanna look at a map some time, mate.
>Just look what we did when our south tried to revolt. Declared complete war and torched their whole fucking countryside.
Lmao how did that turn out for you?