Israel is not just an occupation of historical Palestine but an occupation of all mankind

Do mutts realize that as long as Israel exists we will be forever enslaved by these Satanic Zionist Jews and it will only get worse? Eventually when America dies out of relevance like a rotting host corpse that has been decimated by parasites, kicking all Jews out of the country will be futile at this point. America has already been conquered from within and will become no different than Saudi Arabia or Egypt; not a single Jew in the country yet completely ZOG with an oppressive regime that will crack down on even the slightest dissent.

Anyone who implies that Israel should continue existing by saying that Jews should be kicked out of the country and sent to Israel is nothing but a Zionist shill because this only benefits the Jews and goes against everyone else.

Attached: Israel nwo.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

There is no Palestine, goat fucker.

Cry me a river

>There is no Palestine, goat fucker.
Problem Mordecai?

Attached: Palestine 1851 John Tallis.jpg (3047x4091, 3.55M)

>Muh triangles

cool meme bro

>Cry me a river
Go back to r3ddit boomer.

Attached: boomer pol.jpg (944x816, 129K)

>t. newfag with r3ddit spacing

Attached: Avi Yemini parasite.jpg (836x836, 193K)

fuck off ahmed. mudslimes are just kikes that are more inbred. nobody cares about semite on semite violence. you all need to be gassed. I hope an aussie gets you too.

>Israel is not just an occupation of historical Palestine but an occupation of all mankind.
based and redpilleed

Attached: 1546683132362.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

Hello Moshe. Did this thread trigger you that hard?

Attached: JIDF memeflags 3.png (625x344, 22K)

9 replies and already 4 separate kike shills in this thread.

Attached: JIDF deployed.jpg (2000x2000, 517K)

Fuck off leftist

Fuck off Mohamed . you and kikes WILL be gassed.

>Fuck off leftist
I see JIDF increased their number of employees again. You kikes are getting desperate as fuck.

Attached: JIDF life.jpg (777x2696, 618K)

>Fuck off Mohamed . you and kikes WILL be gassed.
Shut up kike, you're not fooling anyone by saying kikes will be gassed.
Israel will be glassed.

Attached: JIDF 12.png (980x1346, 366K)

bump

Attached: 3282296_0.jpg (630x630, 83K)

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

what if we just let them kill the all the muslims they want but also force all our jews to go there?
we can even keep giving them aid for all I care I'd pay them to fuck off at this point

Attached: 1530954858389.jpg (500x414, 22K)

We will build the third temple and sandniggers will pay for it.

>what if we just let them kill the all the muslims they want but also force all our jews to go there?
What if you actually learn how to read and then read the fucking original post before posting you dumb shit?
>we can even keep giving them aid for all I care I'd pay them to fuck off at this point
Fucking mutt kike.

Attached: Mutts Israel.png (615x900, 747K)

the holy land is rightful Christian Clay ahmed. You're just a kike.

>Look goyim, I'm Christian
>Comes in to thread to defend Israel's parasitism and NWO
Fuck off back to r3ddit Moshe.

Attached: deus gevalt.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Reminds me of the Havara agreement. You know, Hitler worried that giving them their own land would give them refuge. Then they would be able to run and hide there. He was afraid this would happen and look today how they successfully usurped the United States government and people. We can't just abolish it though because we will have to take them in. Instead we should set them up to be overrun by an Arab alliance. Give the Arabs the weapons and technical advice. Influence the mosques to spread the word that all Muslims need to return for the great holy fight against the "great satan" Israel. Get the worst ones to self deport. Then setup the war so millions die but Arabs or Persians, win in the end. This will ensure they cannot escape. The few that survive will enjoy their new life of servitude in former Israel, the most disgusting country to ever exist.

dead thread

How is that defending that government that claims to be Israel? While they are the smallest fraction of all Israel.
Doesn't make sense.

ofcourse muslims and judaists are antichrist.
the muslims teach a wrong christ
the jews deny christ

Maybe the judaists should learn about Isaiah 53... and the muslims read the bible

Attached: ChristReplaceJew.png (1084x656, 283K)

>I'm full Nazi
>Lets make Byzanz a present to the muslims and iran