OH NONONONONONNO

OH NONONONONONNO
CLIMATE CHANGE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: 1553537925268.jpg (982x956, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeworth.com/deepadaptation.pdf
worldometers.info/world-population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we just get some fucking unbiased research into climate change? I’m sick of arguing about it, I don’t give a fuck who’s right or wrong, let’s just get the facts in the proper context and end this alarmism.

and then what?

If a 20 degree drop makes all those sandniggers leave again im all for it

I don't believe it for one second. I just looked it up and humans put in ~30 gigatons of co2 into the atmosphere a year and there is 700 gigatons naturally a year. why do you think they use gigatons instead of actually showing the whole picture?

holy shit more glacier to melt, even higher sea levels!

...what's wrong with gigatons?

What is BTFO?
Sorry for newfag question

but its called global warming not global colding wtf

because it's misleading when they don't give percentages

Badly Torn Faggot Orifice

buying the facts outright

government level climate change cult = lots of money and power, it's pozzed as fuck

This is from cowburps. Cowburps is a gust of coolimg while cowfarts are a blast of heat

WE NEED TO STOP GLOBAL COOLING

OPEN THE COAL MINES, BURN THOSE FOSSIL FUELS
OR ELSE... THE TEMPERATURE OF THE EARTH WILL FALL 0.0001 DEGREES CELCIUS

AAAAHHHHHH

Yeah.

I do think climate change is real but at the same time if I was a researcher who's budget depended on this shit I would tell people they've got 2 years until they're dead too.

>unbiased research
That's so 1940s. Research is a weapon now, get used to it.

>think climate change is real
Of course you do. It changes all the time you numpty.
It was global cooling. Then global warming. Now it's climate change. The words change but the message is the same: blame white people.

>why do you think they use gigatons instead of actually showing the whole picture?
Because counting it in weights of the Empire State Bilding or Olymic swimming pools does not make any sense either.

When you are unable to count close approximate percentage when just looking at the absolute numbers you are irrelevant.

bend the fuck over

>being this fucking obvious

In 1900 there was 1 billion people living on the planet and like 10 or 15 years ago it was 6 billion and now it's almost 9 billion.

In the past 15 years humans grew by 3x the world population of 1900s

If you think we're not heading for a fucking catastrophe you are actually retarded. The planet is becoming a shithole whales literally choke on coca cola cans and "we"'re breeding like rats. At some point we'll break the planet beyond repair and we'll trigger some sort of an extinction level event.

Getting bigger means it's still changing. Not sure what your point is here Drumpftard.

Attached: 1551741821549.jpg (1570x1494, 1.68M)

This.

>inb4 libshits say its growing cuz muh cali climate taxes/programs
they'll find someway to spin this and impose an even bigger tax. i'd gladly die in nuclear fire if this state goes with me

Attached: abbd4126898f2dba3d4388de49aa298c72521878aa1e9d5230d0ea403e29af14.png (913x766, 779K)

>Blown the fuck out

trump curse strikes again.

Attached: 09D17A54-DBF8-4243-A55D-065B11B37CBC.jpg (1200x800, 273K)

>spoonfeeding

Attached: FEC502EC-8499-4C8A-BF0A-E116835925C5.jpg (1024x622, 85K)

We've only got 12 years left.

Attached: spic and jew.jpg (550x824, 381K)

Please stop killing our planet by justifying destructive actions as rebellion against your perceived enemies.

>Can we just get some fucking unbiased research into climate change?
>I’m sick of arguing about it, I don’t give a fuck who’s right or wrong, let’s just get the facts in the proper context and end this alarmism.

This sentiment is applicable to literally every important issue in society user.

thats why we need ww3

Good luck with that.
Scientist need to pay the bill, and research project need to be explained before any budget is allocated.
... which is a disaster for any part of science that's tied to something political, as only project aligning with politics will get funded.
And most scientists aren't willing to commit a career hero and publish a conclusion too different than what they presented during the funding phase.
(And it's even worst with private funding, they don't even have the layer of pretending to be impartial about funding).

Who gives a fuck if niggers, chinks and indians are outbreeding their own capacity. They'll all fuck off and die when the west stops sending them money and food.

wouldn't the glacier growing again be due to the changing climate. if we dont act now the glaciers will cover new york by the year 2000

Agreed.
Send all immigrants home. Let India boil itself in shit and China poison itself with PCBs. Africa can just die from epic AIDS. Problems solved.

It has always been fake.

Attached: Do_7H2cU4AEp2Ya.jpg (855x623, 135K)

>sandniggers
>leave

I don't get why you think any sane person on here wouldn't be happy that global warming isn't really happening. I would be ecstatic if we didn't have to worry about it.
>While this is "good news" on a temporary basis, this is bad news on the long term because it tells scientists that ocean temperature is a bigger player in glacier retreats and advances than previously thought, said NASA climate scientist Josh Willis, a study co-author. Over the decades the water has been and will be warming from man-made climate change, he said, noting that about 90 percent of the heat trapped by greenhouse gases goes into the oceans. "In the long run we'll probably have to raise our predictions of sea level rise again," Willis said.
Read the article next time fags. It the same reason the antarctic ice shelf is growing, which is exactly what models predicted if global temperatures were rising.

Attached: Projected_impact_of_climate_change_on_agricultural_yields_by_the_2080s,_compared_to_2003_levels_(Cli (2008x1346, 68K)

Officially there's around 15 000 nukes across the globe not to mention nuclear power plans. That's the quick way to make the planet uninhabitable. Would work if there were no nukes tho

Inb4 jews push it as a result from whites having less children
>see, go...fellow white people, it's working!

Attached: DpAFJJIUUAAIEvJ.jpg (456x490, 84K)

Attached: 1544387660791.jpg (600x398, 57K)

ALL WHITE COUNTRIES ARE FLOODED WITH THESE SAME PEOPLE YOU DUMBASS

well i hope im dead by the time earth is fucked

>being this fucking obvious
>BTFO

was that intentional?

Attached: 1544459887867.jpg (500x471, 52K)

I'm certainly surprised, that's good news, I definitely believe in climate change.

The proper facts is the the climate has been changing from ice ages to global steaming jungle multiple times throughout the earth's existence and whether you drive a humvee or not has shit to do with it.

Nobody really knows the facts, or rather: people know the known facts but have no real idea about what conclusions to draw from them, and even less making reliable predictions based on those conclusions.

>CLIMATE CHANGE
But the climate is changing. The pic says so.

Humanity will leave Earth long before it becomes uninhabited. Science evolves as fast as the birth rates.

Yes. I first wanted a synonym for "uniformed" but couldn't find one.

Earth is already fucked.

>uniformed
uninformed*

>Humanity will leave Earth
Not you and your children.

no its not

So now Trump ended global warming as well. This fucking timeline.

I think climate change occurs cyclically and we don’t have much to do with it

As long as there is essentially a limitless pile of government cash this bullshit will be perpetuated.

>humans put in ~30 gigatons of co2
yeah and co2 is 0.04% of the atmosphere. it's meaningless.

global warming causes global cooling, didn't you know that

>no its not
It is. Environment is poisoned and humans are gone majority mad.

>Blown the fuck out

Our politicians are mad because their models are based on "infinite growth". It is good for them if there's more young tax payers than old pensioners otherwise they'd have to actually manage their money properly or possibly reform the system.

The truth is we should be happy that the population is declining because this means there would be more opportunity for the young in coming years, more access to housing, healthcare, etc.

Our politicians want the exact opposite of this and they think if you're not going to keep on breeding they'll import people who will.

to (mis)quote a line from of all things stargate "If he's breathing, he has an opinion."
your never going to get a totally unbiased opinion (or for that matter research data) from anything that humans are involved in
even me stating this right now is a biased opinion
chew on that for a while and see how it tastes
also refer to for why Scientists aren't reliable (especially the climate ones)

Dude were still not even at 8 billion people.

This, unfortunately.

Big Titties, Full Ovaries

underrated

Lol, but in german news i read today, that north pole, includimg greenland, is melting and the ice will be completely gone by 2030

that's from the last census which was years ago now

You mean global warming, right?

You're right, white people gave everyone the means to drive around smoking cigarettes in their cars. Its not just temperature you dumb fuck, its that mixed with us raping our natural resources and paving roads over every animal we find without properly looking at their ecological roles or population sizes, plastics and glass, and general agriculture and overpopulation. these are what actually effects "global warming" not us existing and reading misinformed news from someone who spewed the research papers thesis into an article, you dumb fuck. Kill yourself and do everyone else a little favor if you really don't care, that would be a start.

Exactly. They're not just going to sit there, they will flood walmart heaven.

Attached: CapitalIsEverydayLowPrices.png (1613x1100, 1.62M)

>extinction level event.
Please just end it already.

Attached: 1545723556893.jpg (1872x604, 519K)

scientists needed this to happen to understand that 75% of the planet surface being covered by water is an important contributor to climate?

those aren't scientists, they are bullshit artists

and you choking on such obvious excuses is even worse. like really you believe they didn't think to take into account how much water affects shit? the whole thing has to do with currents and ice turning into water.

>lifeworth.com/deepadaptation.pdf
What circulating in the climate science community right now is, "is there still a chance to reverse this before a major catastrophe or is it all pointless?" Whether we're causing it or not, mean global temperatures have been rising faster every decade. The question now isn't "how can we stop it", the question is "how can we survive it".
The paper I linked suggests that global warming will cause so much social turmoil that CO2 levels will fall due to lower human productivity.

Attached: xlwio3x.png (899x713, 15K)

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1545215835232.png (600x533, 130K)

worldometers.info/world-population/

>What is BTFO?
The planet

Try atmosphere with 0,04% of Zyclon B in it.
The main problem we are facing with environmental change as of now is rate of change. Human population growth has exceeded the limit for healthy environment too.

Being Traded for Opium

Wtf is even that graph.

Attached: 09_geo_tree_ring_northern_europe_climate.jpg (1873x726, 769K)

Look up potholer’s video on it debunking Steven Crowder.

papua and west papua....orange. the whole area is mountainous rainforest.

>benny teaches fucking orifices

Its simple
if climate change was real, India and China would be shut down
Since India and China are allowed to run and pollute like crazy, it's not real.

>Big Tittie Fat Okinawans
Run when you see btfo
It’s not worth the $5

>unbiased research
Doesn't exist

WE'Z GON FREEZE
OH LAWDY LAWD MASSA HALP

Attached: nnnn.jpg (500x334, 176K)

potholer has the same excuses for why the models were wrong, which they were: we didn't take into account the oceans

if you didn't take into account the oceans capacity to absorb heat what the fuck are you doing even?
their models are always wrong and they can't seem to fix them and they always seem to forget about this and that

also how does money fix climate?

Sad but true.
>ITS SCIENCE!
this is also science
>RACISTS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It is not about research or anything else.

It is about globalist faggots trying to tax us, if they would stop trying to fuck around with the carbon taxing people would be more open to things.

t. brainlet that doesn't understand how complicated climates are.
Too true. Pic related is why we don't have to worry too much about Africa and Asia out breeding us.

Attached: foodinsecurity.jpg (960x552, 92K)

I agree Doug.

I do, I wouildn't forget the oceans

The earths temperature always rises quickly before a major cooling event. We still haven't recovered from the mini Ice age yet so warming should be expected before we again drop temp and start the cycle all over again.

>Can we just get some fucking unbiased research into climate change?

Attached: global-pollution.png (1600x1014, 452K)

And your precious global government carbon taxing is going to put a stop to that?

What do you mean the global government should limit births per family?