Should cutlets be euthanized?

I honestly think living without your prepuce isn't living at all, they (of course) and everyone else is better off if they're just executed.

I honestly think that by getting rid of cutlets a lot would be solved (Jews exterminated for instance).

Attached: cutlets.jpg (750x563, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme flag

Nope. Just the kikes.

I honestly give Jews props.

Btw Hitler was fine with circumcision, facts and he was allied with muslims which founded it. Look up ss Muslim divisions.

Anyway. The Jews have several great things.

Mel Brooks, a self loathing kike.
Gene Wilder, a fucking jew that out jewed his people.
Gilbert Gottfried, hates everyone equally and throws the n word and c word around like a foot ball.

Jews made bagels, but that's false because it is a polish snack. Which is tasty.

Past those few things existing good out of Jews ever existing I honestly don't know have much a reason for them to exist.

Men can make women ill from a unwashed cock. But it's easier to if your cock ain't cuck. Its easier to piss from a cut cock. My buddy has to pull his dick back every day to just piss. Or he'll get smegma and an infection. Sadly it's just better. I'm happy I'm cut and desu if I was Fuhur the second to the oven's after the kikes would be all of you extra skin club footed dick havers. Then I'd probably hire enough eugenists to physically alter DNA to have folks born without foreskin. Seriously.

Inb4 like shill. I hate Jews just as much as the next man.

But muslims invented circumcision prior to Jews. Remember kikes are Muslim hybrids. Jews need to fucking stop subverting cultures and destroying them. I'm saving this copy paste for these threads from now on.

>memeflag
>making a thread about dicks
All fields, gentleman

Yes because the world needs more bacteria filled dick cheese.
Fuck off you filthy oozing faggot.

Attached: uncutdick.jpg (259x194, 8K)

What about me? I'm not circumcised, but it looks like I am. In puberty, the head of my d*ck outgrew my foreskin and so now my head is always protruding. Do I get spared the rope?

People with natural peens are fucking savages. Disgusting for women to look at, its a clear sign you are a fucking virgin.

Do you even clean the smegma out you fucking heathen. I can just imagine the smell, like somalia in mid july.

>Jews
>Muslims
>Americans
Nice idea user, get rid of all three world diseases in one swoop.
Execute all cutlets immediately

what's with the japanese in this regard? They don't cut but they kep it rolled back? Please explain.

Like did some Shogun make it popular? What's the historical context?

cope harder

Attached: 7CF08055-016C-4BB9-BD7A-C9575D187B30.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

dick cheese anyone?

>t. mad uncutfag

>Should cutlets be euthanized?
seeing as that is how JEWS hide amoung burgers, YES.
Sorry bugers, but you let them do this to your civilization,
Now we've got to oven you all to make sure no Jew escapes.

all fields
hide thread

Attached: meme_flag_crusade.png (906x900, 288K)

Imagine thinking you need to cut a part of your dick so it would be clean, ever heard of water or soap?
Enjoy your dick looking and feeling like a dead tree branch.
The absolute fucking state of amerimutts right now

So the slug cocked faggot is reduced to whimpering on an user image board in the name of justification.

Looks like you have the problem bud

cope

what are you talking about faggot?

you do know that you can pull back your foreskin and wash your penis, right?

If you clean your penis daily, there won't be any problem. Difference is our glands are smooth and we retain 100% of our sexual nerves, so sex is more enjoyable.

Attached: 1553551172962.jpg (500x286, 25K)

>I honestly think living without your prepuce isn't living at all
Why exactly? Why do you act like life is suffering because of something relatively trivial?
Because of decreased sex drive? If you're not a degenerate you can find other ways to enjoy life.

I’m not even a supporter of circumcision but how would you know what a cut dick feels like if you don’t have one? Did you fall for the cut meme and get it done voluntarily and now you need to larp to feel better?

Better sex is literally the dumbest argument for not cutting, of which there are plenty, but they uncut fags always go for the,”it makes my peepee feel good” argument. It’s super cringe.

No we shouldn't kill them.
I think that national foreskin restoration programme would be enough. Jews won't ever restore their penises, so in couple of years they coudn't hide anymore.

And of course, massive campaing about truth of circumsision, aknowledging that it is in fact mutilation. Also a legal ban on circumsision, you would have to apply if you wanted to circumsize yr boy and justify it and with (((religious))) reasons.

Lol, all I know as someone who had my dick cut by savages it still feels great and I still get my gf off, all she wants to do is fuck

>a meme flaggot
kys. also ant eater penis is disgusting

First thing: it is a jewish tradition and therefore evil and subhuman

Second and less important: there are countless studies that show that cut dicks have significantly less nerve endings from the constant friction between skin and your underwear and therefore are a lot less sensitive, making sex less enjoyable.

and your only argument is cleanliness, but I've already explained that if you wash daily, there is no problem

Attached: clean.jpg (654x369, 25K)

>what is beneficial bacteria
look how much more healthy that head is

cut fags got jewed hard.

>kill the goy
show flag

Well, it's true, there is no way around that. Circumcision is a mutilation. Believing that cutting off millions of sexual pleasure stimulating nerve endings has no effect on sexual pleasure itself is just denial.

Circumcizes anons, don;t be in denial, embrace facts: as innocent babies you were horribly mutilated, and ((((they)))) did it to you.

Now it's time for payback. Don't be slave-goys.

>t. dirty smegma riddled europoor

cope

>It’s another foreskin thread

Let’s get this out of the way.
> youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
> youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Cutfags, watch this. You’ve been lied to.

Attached: image.jpg (720x393, 151K)

but what about hedonistic pleasure from good pee pee touches? If you don't get as much dopamine it must be bad

>cutting off part of your dick
Just go all the way and become a tranny

cutting a part of your body because you are a stupid mutt and cant wash under it

No
The profits and assets of all doctors and rabbis who engage in the practice should be siezed and evenly distributed to those who's parents got tricked by this shit.
Then sieze the assets of the (((cosmetic))) companies who profit from this practice.

Get your countrymen to commit another mosque shooting so your shithole country is finally kicked off this site and we only have to suffer Canadians.

>The entire human body is perfect except for this one part that must be removed at birth
>Oh and it's the most sensitive part of your penis
Imagine being fooled into thinking ANY part of your body needed to be removed. Ears, cheeks, the webbings of your fingers and toes... Male genitals have got to be the hardest to convince someone to remove part of and they fucking did it. I don't know. Maybe we deserve what we got.

>circumcision reduces sexual pleasure!!

but I can cum in just a couple minutes of jerking it, user

try again

Fuck your meme flag ass as if i did not take years restoring my foreskin i would not have it.
>Men can make women ill from a unwashed cock
Funny considering even a normal Cunt can give us a fucking disease but whining about our Cocks.
>My buddy has to pull his dick back every day to just piss
That is how you are supposed to pee.
>But muslims invented circumcision prior to Jews.
Completely untrue unless your a Muslim then in case you believe Jews were Muslims beforehand but lost favor with Allah so even Abraham was a Muslim.

Imagine having to come onto POL to try and convince people that your deformity is justified just because your parents where to poor and ignorant to provide a basic medical service for you.

next you will tell us how vaccines are evil, and girls should not pierce their ears.

Please move to the fucking rainforest where you can be with your kind mongrel.

Antisocials should be terminated at birth, or when they develop APD. It's still up for debate whether APD is genetic or (((inherited))). Similar percentages aren't proof, but they're close enough to beg the question.
Most goys aren't cut, kike.

Attached: link.png (1886x796, 776K)

Imagine living in a country that doesn't mean anything?

Attached: 1472562398030.jpg (394x462, 51K)

>pull back your foreskin and wash your penis,
yeah unless you have phimosis or paraphmosis.
Also how many times a day do you have to clean your cheese dispenser?
I can sometimes skip a day of showering.
Can you ?
Filthy fuck!

Yeah because a glop of bacteria stuck to your skin is oh so beneficial.

Attached: yup.jpg (500x363, 22K)

>What are Langerhans cells

lol it's just some skin cut off your dick over a decade before it could possibly make any difference. it would be great ifit made sex less pleasurable, kids might start getting married to make families instead of just fucking a train of tindersluts. white europeans circumcise much less than white americans but have significantly lower fertility than americans. i guess s sliver of dick skin isn't everything, huh?