There will always be more leftists than rightists

It’ll always be true, for almost every country. If the country hasn’t started out as right leaning or hasn’t had a major collapse (see Germany), theres no chance of switching the majority to right leaning. A lot of people here claim “Gen Z is redpilled”, but thats only a few examples. For every 1 “redpilled” gen zer there’s 50 bluepilled ones.

>inb4 someone points towards picture and says “700k is nothing, and twitter normies are retarded”
As true as that is there are daily tweets and videos (on yt) that gets millions of views and support from (((mainstream media))) and get shared constantly, while anything remotely right leaning gets berated and censored as much as possible.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong, and show me the right is bigger/stronger than the left, but seeing shit like pic related on a daily basis makes me lose all faith

twitter.com/jbknockout/status/1109605588621680640?s=21

Attached: 3F0AAC38-5F00-4292-85FD-D525227249AE.jpg (1125x1843, 786K)

What is silent majority

Redpill: most political conflict is fought between about 10% of the thinking population, and when they attain power the greater public just goes with them.

Leftism is mainstream, so they have the support of the public. Is Right wingism became legitimately mainstream, it would also be supported by the public. The vast majority of people don't care nor understand.

>Silent
You don’t get more members by being silent. Also
>Majority
Just going by the 2016’s (((popular vote statistic), the majority was left leaning. But I don’t know any other statistic to go by honestly

>chud

All I can say is cringe. Also I'm sure this woman feels proud about her 700k likes while facing 10+ years in prison and likely never being able to drive ever again

This
But in a sense this “triggered” me because it’s more normalization of murdering people for their political beliefs, which is very hypocritical to what that person and all 700k+ people believe

Bump

Fpbp

Also this

there are 15 million jews.

>You don’t get more members by being silent.
this is how leftists think lol

Twitter etc. are full of bots.
It's psy ops.

>muh silent majority
Meanwhile, back in reality, Democrats won the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election by a landslide.

See Hitler didn’t rule Germany by being silent

No, their aborting, gaying and dyking themselves out of existence... Sinners...

Tho you lost the presidential "selction"... Thank God!

That just depends on the degree of urbanisation and that can be reversed in a crisis quickly, Rome went from 1 mio to 50 000 in less than a century

Attached: FFA29970-690F-46FA-838F-08B5D091568C.png (940x836, 963K)

Eventually we will stop paying for their digressions and cast them out.

The Neo Nazi was a nigger?

she's cute, not guilty

No

~5 million illegal voters agree

>There will always be more leftists than rightists
Only while wealth is a lubricant for society. r/K selection theory and all that.
When times are good, there will be more left wingers, when times are bad, there will be more right wingers.

Why is this though? Why do people switch?

What about us or italy?

Who cares? It will take only 10% of us commited White men to kill every one of them.