Let me introduce you to Contrapoints

In this video she will BTFO your idea of Western Civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyaftqCORT4

If you are confident in your beliefs and believe that they hold any weight, you wouldn't have any problem putting yourself to the test and watching this video, right?

Attached: 0Fez9Xnd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/contrapoints-william-nicholas-parrott-natalie-wynn-parrott-nykytyne2.34349/
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Contraceptions were made to stop this shit. His parents should be publicly hanged for allowing this deranged creature to grow

gues whos triggered

>She

You sure about that, friend?

Gas yourself faggot

I thought this guy already had a ton of Patreon bux, why is he constantly spamming here?

I can't be bothered to watch some video the subtext of which, no matter what the video is, will be "mass immigration for ever and you gotta eat it".

Attached: B8595132-7BD9-48ED-AD96-E8D77EE7AA08.jpg (455x348, 60K)

>1 post by this ID

Well, vá tomar no cu seu viadinho do caralho, ninguém liga pro que você pensa, você provavelmente vai se matar daqui 2 ou 3 anos mesmo.

also

>2077777777

He

That is honestly pathetic if that is all you can take away from her videos.

Everything I see you post this fucking thread I'm going to post his farms thread. its a much better read and shows you how much of an attention seeking faggot he really is.

kiwifarms.net/threads/contrapoints-william-nicholas-parrott-natalie-wynn-parrott-nykytyne2.34349/

Attached: 1553173927895.jpg (688x1024, 164K)

>get banned for goreposting in a contrannypoints thread
>faglord OP who posts the same thread 5 times a day doesn't
I hope jannies get asscancer.

>tranny viral marketing thread #713
Dude, you're dumb and you don't even remotely pass.

Attached: ][.jpg (425x425, 166K)

>MUH CONTRAPOINTS SHILLING
No one here cares about this moronic tranny faggot.

>Contra Contra Points on Race
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
>Contra Points: Still Stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8

Attached: index.jpg (215x234, 9K)

You do realize that there is no universally accepted proof for that model, right?

I know these types of pieces. They're not original and their main propaganda trust is "there is no west to defend and therefore there is nothing to protect". It's boring, it's transparent, it's fundamentally hostile and I would like to not to have to live with people who believe these things. Or be in a war with them.

It does not claim that "there is not west to defend". The point is rather "the west that you are trying to defend is not biologically ties to people, but rather culturally".

Baseado e vermelho pilulado

This faggot gets btfo pretty consistently. His points don't hold up to actual debate. Also trannies should raise work to raise that low suicide rate.

Attached: 1541847485943.jpg (615x482, 43K)

Wtf? I'm trans now :)

You make it sound like he's just going full blown Ben Shapiro which he isn't. I don't know what you're expecting here.

The propagandist trust of this video is that "mass immigration is good and you gotta eat it". The video isn't even intended for Jow Forums anyway. It's intended for his leftist audience. It's integration propaganda for reddit.

>Integration propaganda, on the other hand, is a more subtle form that aims to reinforce cultural norms. This is sociological in nature because it provides stability to society by supporting the "way of life" and the myths within a culture. It is propaganda of conformity that requires participation in the social body. This type of propaganda is more prominent and permanent, yet it is not as recognized as agitation propaganda because it is more permanent manner.

>the west that you are trying to defend is not biologically ties to people, but rather culturally
And you see no problem with hundreds of thousands of people from other cultures coming into the West?

they would be so handsome if they presented as a man desu

>also

Based and redpilled

HE KEEPS SPAMMING THREADS

STOP FUCKING SHILLING HIM
EVERY FUCKING HOUR
FUCK OFF TRANNY

>not calling "her" him

Whats up contrapoints?

No you see because the west is always fluid and in a constant process of change which cannot be stopped.

>t. actual leftist propaganda points

I do. But my problem is mainly idealogical and I am mainly concerned with the way we are integrating these people. I don't have a problem with their race.

OP just saw the Vice episode with this homosex and thinks he can shock everyone. Like some freshman home from college who gets a nose ring and green hair just to shock grandma at thanksgiving dinner

>muddying the water with the definition of 'The West'
>demonizing Western history
>modern leftism could be the next reformation

Yeah no

>she

Attached: B0009BF6-D6FE-4A2C-987F-9E6BED799DAC.jpg (650x382, 331K)

HAHA nothing is serious DADY ISSUES haha MY CORNVREAD TEA, fuckboi IM FUCKED UP beyond redemption haha MEANS nothing matter HAHa

Attached: 1552747830193.jpg (859x1024, 62K)

>the way we are integrating these people
So then you are against mass immigration. Integration is easier when the immigrant population is substantially smaller than the native population (hence why natives in America were wiped out). But now we are importing immigrants by numbers unseen in the past, which will make integration impossible.
Expect more ghettos, instability and a dark future, user, because we're becoming the third world.

>tranny
>BTFO western civ
>tranny
>BTFO western civ
>tranny
>BTFO western civ

Of course it wants to try to do that, it's what is killing western civilization you shill

Several times a day this same faggot shills its mentally ill shit here, and everytime newfags bumb this shit because they cannot let it go or at least sage

Maybe the tranny should put its money where is mouth is and get the fuck out of western civilisation.
I'd enjoy nothing more than seeing a video of it thrown off a roof top building or hanging from a noose attached to a crane in Iran.

Attached: Iran dealing with gays the right way.jpg (375x500, 41K)

There's something else beneath what he's saying that liberal usually fail to disclose. The idea that immigrants need to be "integrated" is an indirect admission that diversity is not all that desirable. When leftists speak of diversity, they usually do so with the unstated assumption that underneath what they consider to be superficial differences, human beings are all fundamentally the same. Hence their mantra of coming together, of seeing what "unites" us instead of what divides us.

In practice, this has meant that, when I pointed out to liberals that the immigrant population they abstractly cherished so much did not actually believe or live as they believe and live, they simply told me that this would not be a problem, as we would simply, as a society, take their children away from them in the form the education system, and mold them as we saw fit.

FAKE and ghey

how do their slippers stay on?

Contra points is wrong. WRONG!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64

Attached: the dragon has injured you.jpg (1062x1507, 414K)

>she

Attached: 1543816575160.jpg (211x211, 35K)

kek

Attached: 1539568619404.png (292x361, 187K)

Literally who

>She

Once again, I must insist you stop posting this haram content.

Attached: 1552899462399.png (1063x986, 800K)

Imagine being such a lowlife scum glow in the dark cia NIGGER faggot that you need to shill this aberration on a Cambodian anonymous anime forum, in order to contain the urge to commit suicide and let it go all the frustration that you will NEVER be a woman, never. So, please, kill your self and try again to be a girl in another life
Also, SAGE

>She
This is no way to start an honest conversation.

Attached: 3d2.png (600x515, 551K)

>Let me introduce you to
no

This. He could look like fuckin Fabio. But he's hellbent on cutting off his dick and is disillusioned enough to believe hack-n-saw vaginas are actually useable for sex.

>watch this non-passing tranny freak talk shit and you'll change your mind, goyim!
The only way I'm going to watch this freak is if there's promise it will kill itself at the end of the episode.

Attached: 1485900259574.jpg (450x600, 43K)

Let me introduce you to report and hide

i will never watch any of this man’s videos and this is the only time i will comment in one of these slide threads.

op is a faggot

That's a man baby