Life under Hitler

I was born premature.
If I was born to the average German family in Nazi Germany, would I have been aborted?
Assume German Ancestry on both sides.
Assume they would have had the technology we have now.
>Inb4: some joke about abortion, premature, etc

Attached: 97A5F58B-CCAC-480C-AB81-EE5F223A2E97.jpg (1280x1910, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QLJje
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump

Another shameless bump

Another shameless bump x 2

>If I was born
>would I have been aborted?
They killed retards so yes absolutely

Because of pic related we can't be sure. This time period has been shrouded by a thick mist of lies, half-truths and myths. I think that, as long as you weren't a deformed downie or some other abomination they'd let you live. They were people too, had conscience and morality.

Attached: merchant intensifies.gif (501x585, 212K)

Was that just for eugenics programs or for every German?
Every link always talks about what threes did in labs but never for what it was like for the average German.

you cant bump your own thread btw op

No you wouldnt have been aborted.

That’s why I can’t find a legit source.
I personally am more in line with them politically.
I’m listening to Mr. Bond right now.
But I want a source other than
>nAzIs R bAd
If you can provide a source, I’d be grateful

Source?

Attached: 1551334139301m.jpg (1024x630, 153K)

Didn’t know.
New fag, here

maybe its to purge idiots that bump their own no-reply threads 3x times from society.

Attached: 5363463463.png (244x207, 98K)

>newfag
Welcome lurk moar before posting.
You are here forever go look up the greatest story never told.

Attached: 1552950243685.png (731x584, 555K)

I am saying you are dumb because being born and being aborted are mutually exclusive. "Aborting" a baby postpartum would just be called murder.
Get out while you still can.

I’m aware of that.
My question was IF I was born -premature- would I have, then, been aborted?
Would they have preformed a C-section if the technology was available?
It’s not that hard to extrapolate my question regardless of how badly I asked.

On that note, it’s too late.
I’m not NatSoc but I am a white nationalist

Lol
I’m at square five on the second row reaching toward beautiful, huwhite children.
Working on a qt, rn.
Wish me luck/ pray. All I have to do is drop a few red pills once I start dating her

Amazing how you missed the joke newfag.
Lurk moar.

You can start by watching the greatest story never told.

I just wanted my specific question answered.
I’ll watch it, though

With a decent source

I don't think so. The probability of you being aborted today in the liberal west is way higher though. I'll guarantee you that.

Eugenics were popular all over the west btw. You can say that post-Weimar Germany was inspired by them.

Wish you luck.

Attached: anti german.png (2533x2257, 1.47M)

No. Of course not. Germans were not going around murdering any baby that wasn't blonde or whatever.

Those with serious disabilities such as down syndrome would have been sterilized so they could not have any children. Nor would those types be having children in most of the Western world either at that time.

No many germans were wimps, what matters is the cause and blood brotherhood

I’m actually aware of that. I wouldn’t have known if it weren’t for a red dead video mentioning eugenics and Hitler.
Don’t ask me which one, it’s been a while

Attached: burger eugenics.png (256x400, 198K)

Yeah German eugenics was just a copy and taken from US eugenics program.

Who even knows how far the US went with things as that will forever be covered up.

JUST

Attached: SPLC mark potok's office.jpg (2421x1032, 349K)

I saw that, the organization that informs the government what is hatred has a guy who has the rates of declining white population that he looks at with joy when he goes to work. Revolting guy.

Source?

Way?

*wat?

NS actually gave a fuck about orphans and children born out of wedlock btw. How many family homes are broken nowadays?

Attached: lebensborn.png (1100x777, 598K)

Was there even the tech to keep premie babies alive in the 40s? Tube feeding, incubators, etc...not sure they had that back then.

Press E for MEDIC!

>The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation.
>it is known for its successful legal cases against white supremacist groups, its classification of hate groups and other extremist organizations, and for promoting tolerance education program

It's a far left organization that informs the media and government what is and what isn't "hate" and one of the main guys was caught with that in his office about the decline of the white US population.

So instead of having photos of his family or things that make him happy, he has that to look at every day because seeing whites disappear makes him happy.

Lol

I’m not sure. Wiki claimed the C-section is as old as the Talmud

Source, mein nigga

archive.is/QLJje

thanks