DESPITE BEING TWO AND A HALF PERCENT

DESPITE BEING TWO AND A HALF PERCENT

Attached: bq-5c9978976a72d.png (1224x740, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtu.be/N8Oof5uNGAk
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
youtube.com/watch?v=0eC9B9rWtK4
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/b5klre/antony_featuring_martu_elders_kumpaya_girgiba_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbVBLlhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were the only group of humans to never discover agriculture. Even the nomadic American Indians who never developed a system of writing and performed human sacrifices practiced farming. Take that to bed with you and think about it.

>its even worse in emuland
Emus get your shit together

ummm.........racism maybe????
/s

And the courts are actually lenient with them.

Attached: adventuresoftyroneinaustralia.png (1224x740, 230K)

Product of the environment though. You can't fence a kangaroo and we had fucking nothing to farm. It's why they remained nomadic. You can't blame that ok IQ.. can you

>/s
kill yourself my guy

Whatever you say Jared Diamond

>/s
Go back, faggot.

Literally everyone on the islands to the north had farming. You mean to tell me that when the aboriginals migrated to Australia, not one of them brought seeds/crops to farm? That they never had the ability to trade with others who had farming and start little farming towns along the coastline? How is it that people in the ancient middle-eastern desert were able to farm along what little riverbeds they had but aboriginals couldn't with a whole continent?

Attached: map-of-australia-and-oceania.gif (1000x874, 96K)

Racism is ridiculous unless you're able to openly talk about the differences in culture, evolution, religion and morality etc.

Aboriginal Australians feed their children coke because they believe that it's got to be great, because we brought it to them a handful of years after they were Hunter gatherers. They don't know any better and we didn't set up mechanisms to help them adapt to that. The net result is unprecedented diabetes cases within their community.. now, that's on us.. not them. Drop off some meth for the north sentinel Islanders and see how they cope with that. Blanket racism is retarded and low IQ tier

Hurr much skin colour

Literally yeah. Google Australian indigenous crops. Asians had rice trade and that's hella important

If you’d ever seen crocodile Dundee, you’d know they just eat lizards.

BUSH TUCKA

Shit bro they are like retarded Jews

Nice cope pygmy fucker.

The migration of aboriginal people through the Pacific islands, new Zealand etc, it's a different group of people entirely and all of turn lived extremely simply, in tribes, until basically 70 years ago when you look at Vanuatu etc where the last case of cannibalism occurred.

Shit takes a very long time and the required resources to evolve and grow as a species. How's that their fault, specifics because of skin color.

God that's retarded

It speaks absolutely nothing of capacity to learn, we just aren't that different. Yes there are difference in IQ and physical strength etc throughout the world but if you bring these races up in modern environments they interweave fine, working and achieving shit

Much coloured skin. Is fucking plebian

Attached: mapa_Australia-NewZealand-N.jpg (1200x1002, 198K)

African Americans have an issue with the family unit being destroyed and that was our fault through welfare and drugs

Aboriginals have a huge problem with being extremely remote

>Vanuatu etc where the last case of cannibalism occurred
Bitch please, cannibalism is still happening in the Amazon, in Mexico, in Blackest Africa

It's because they are discriminated against you fucking racist

Australia was founded by criminals, only right that knowledge should be passed on to the indigenous people

faggot detected.

Do the abos have a name for themselves?
I've only ever heard them called abos

underrated

Abble me, aussieman. What is 2.5% but also one quarter?

everywhere else in the world people took unsuitable crops/animals and domesticated them over time

there were a lot of plants/animals that they burned/hunted to extinction as well

Abos literally aren’t even human. Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid skulls, while distinct from each other, still mostly share the same characteristics. Abo skulls are extremely primitive and gorilla-like.

Attached: 1F960A8D-7305-484F-B9A0-4F1458CE8467.gif (371x248, 74K)

Aborigines are the reason Australia is almost entirely a wasteland. They absolutely devastated the environment.

domesticated animals and crops do not exist in nature. humans cultivated both of them from wild variants. except abos.

more of their women are in prison,then men. huh.

"Noonga"
Pronounced like it's spelt
I shit you not.

Quite impressed by the massive disproportionately gap to say the least, even black males fear the abo cunt.

They discovered the three sisters, which is planting corn, beans, and squash all together. All three plants help each other, and net a higher yield when planted together. They also used to bury dead fish next to the roots to provide the plants with nutrients.

>we had
a little bit of a freudian slip friend
time to edit your posts a bit more closely

No. Abos really are useless pieces of shit. Not exterminating them was the biggest mistake the British made when colonizing this place.

one of the main drivers of increased intelligence in modern humans was an arms race between men and women

most female abo skulls that get dug up are covered in dents because they were beat over the head and raped for thousands of years while european women were setting subtle intellectual challenges for men to get laid

Specifically here we were talking about aboriginals, and I'm explaining why you can't expect people who were cannibals 70 years ago to be up to speed yet.

Also alcohol.

Anybody have the vid of that tranny playing on the piano and then letting the abos sing their noise music? It was supposed to be a serious moment of multiculturalism but then one of the drunk abos hiccuped and started laughing while making mumbling noises. Fucking classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Kek, thanks. Listen to this vid. Tell me it doesn’t sound like pure evil in musical form.
youtu.be/N8Oof5uNGAk

Now imagine that somewhere exist white people with IQ over 120 that believe it is because discrimination and socio economic reasons.

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

Let's also not forget that europeans executed low-iq retards that committed grave crimes for centuries, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=0eC9B9rWtK4 very topical video

I take that back. Shit can at least be used as fertilizer.

Sacrifices by natives, aborts millions of babies a year. Fuck off white devil.

Attached: 1552930151179.png (379x480, 131K)

>You can't blame that on IQ
True. But by coincidence their average IQ happens to be 60.

see your psychiatrist soon

They are subhumans, they will only behave civilised when they get their gibs.

those aussies have a lot in common since they were prisoners and australia nothing more than a prison colony when founded

I’m so glad my ancestors killed scores of those red-skinned retards.

It's racist to apply white man civilization to non humans

>shows good teeth skull next to broken teeth skull
nice cope

Source you racist?

> 1:46

The fucking woman ? Coughs or has a hiccup and and the guy laughs and immiediatly after realizes that he is performing. Lmao

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg (248x189, 18K)

Hahaha triggered faggot scum
;)

What's remote?

Tobacco and niggers are the red man's vengeance.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with how they treated the environment, right?

Abos are actually the lowest IQ sub Humanoid species on Earth. Sub-Saharan niggers have a mean IQ of about 67, which is already well below the range of being considered clinically retarded by medical professionals. Abos are even lower than that. Gorillas have been tested to have higher IQs than abos. Abos and niggers do not deserve any human rights because they are not fucking human.

imagine denying reality because it hurts your feelings

>How's that their fault, specifics because of skin color.
Who the fuck is saying it's skin color, retard? Only people like you think that because it's some strawman you've built up in your faggot minds. Albinos aren't magically white because they have skin

Attached: 1495398250700.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

There is more to farming than livestock.
They literally hunted by burning down the fucking forest and eating what was left. Australia is largely desert because these retards never even thought to hunt sustainably, let alone learn agriculture. They turned a dry rainforest biome into a desert.This killed the last of the megafauna. They remain the largest real case of man-made climate change because they were literally too dumb to put edible seeds into the dirt.

this is cool honestly

Hahaha

>implying I support abortion
I'll go back on the boat to Europe when you go back over the land bridge to Siberia

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/b5klre/antony_featuring_martu_elders_kumpaya_girgiba_and/
upvote please

We should start calling them that instead

Stop being racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbVBLlhCM

>IQ happens to be 60
is it even possible be this low, lettuce-tier IQ?

Nice. In Canada they represent about 25% of our total prison inmate population.

Looks like abbos are universally shit criminal scum.

Attached: heather brooke.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Do the crime, then do the time

STOP being criminals!

Attached: Michael_Brown_Explained.png (900x1377, 2.17M)

Some of those mixed abbos are like 5/10s.

But the full abbo women are like 1/10 at best. Holy fuck.

Who is the drunk aussie cunt that dumped his load in their full-abbo mothers? How fucking drunk was that cunt?

Attached: mfw dennis.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

i'm still a rat in a cage

>if you bring these races up in modern environments they interweave fine, working and achieving shit
Like going to jail.

Attached: same species.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

Nyoongars are only in the south-west of Western Australia, it's just the nyoongar out da front video made them internet famous (because WA abos are the worst in the country, with even worse thats than OP, something like 4% of the state population, and 56% of the prison population) youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

It's kinda like saying all the redskins were part of the crow tribe. They have no unified name for themselves.

Attached: 1553003241533.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

reminder : any genetic basis for racial differences is pseudoscience
we *clap* are *clap* all *clap* the *clap* same

Attached: subspecies don't ex-.png (960x608, 1.26M)

RACISTS!!!!!!

They can't read? They didnt even control fire. And they're part devisonian. We are part Neanderthal. We are literally almost a different species, more differentiated than breeds of dog.

Skin is correlated heavily with lower is. It's an indicator not the cause, obviously. Whites and Asians are part Neanderthal. Blacks are non hybrid or like abos part fucking devisonian.

negroids are more distant from mongoloids than wolves are from coyotes. THEYRE DIFFERENT SPECIES GAS ALL NIGGERS

You win the award for most naive poster perhaps ever. Its 80/20. Genes/environment. Studies bear this out. And the differences among us are profound, not insignificant. Think back to your school days. Think of the kids in your class. Think of how different they were in aptitude and attributes. And if you attended a school with very similar students, such as all from upper middle income homes, then you really have no understanding of how much broader the differences in people are. I came from an upper middle class school, moved south to a fairly good school district but one with people from all walks. The variations were astounding. So you can want to believe in something because it simplifies the solution, but reality is what reality is and the naive solutions will not work when they are based on fantasy of what would be nice rather than what is real.
How do we create a society that reasonably provides opportunity when people have such wide variations in abilities and attributes? The real question.

Attached: Injuns.jpg (378x480, 147K)

Why do American nogs look more human then the nogs over in africa or the abos? I mean the latter literally look like apes while the american nog is easy on the eyes

Those are aboriginals stupid ass.
Blacks in America have a bit of caucasian genes in them stupid ass.

I went out to Bourke once. At least 3 Abbos swore at me as they walked past while I was eating lunch.
Angry subhumans with nothing to live for.

Probably just asking for a smoke mate and it just sounds like swearing.

Shouting "White cunt!" is a fukken odd way to ask for a smoke.

>aye bloke you gotta smoke?
No
>why not? You got 2 dollar?
Fuck off!
>you white cunt

Depends on the region/language. Here it's Koori, in Queensland it's Murri. Way out west it's Noonga or Noongar, and so forth.

5 percent of Canada’s total population, they represented 27 percent of its prison population

Attached: drunk.jpg (500x250, 142K)

They actually forced some species of trees to require fire to seed. Trees actually evolved faster than abbos here.

Please, your blacks are hardly even black. If you can see them at night without them smiling, they are hardly African.

Except you can farm emus and kangaroos and several native Australian plants (finger lime, desert quandong, etc) have been domesticated. Whites figured this shit out in less than a few hundred years. Abos couldn't for thousands and still don't.

OI cunt I'm abo and my IQ's 132!

You outed yourself on your first post reddit faggot

The octane level of the gas your family is currently drinking is not your IQ.

kek

I didn't know they got off the fucking floor long enough to commit crimes.
That's gotta be mostly domestic violence.

>"oi whitey cmere a minute"
Time to bum a smoke o clock.