GINSBURG IS KILL

I had an epiphany earlier today, and had neglected to tell Jow Forums. Seeing as how things are coming to head, I figured I'd post it now. It might seem like a bizarre idea, but before you go calling me some glownigger just think this through -

Imagine if someone went on public television and made a very direct, explicit death threat against Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Imagine if someone like Tucker Carlson just paused in the middle of a segment, looked directly into the camera, and said "I am going to kill Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I am going to beat her to death with my bare hands. This is a threat."

Don't forget; Ginsburg is already dead. It is not illegal to make a death threat against a person who is already dead. To commit a death threat within the legal definition, it is "an offense to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person.".

You couldn't be charged with threatening to kill George Washington or Ronald Reagan; They are already dead. Go onto a public square and tell people that you will kill Richard Nixon; They may think you insane, but you can't be arrested because he is already dead; There is no threat.

Ginsburg has been dead for months. They've kept sweeping this under the rug, but even they cannot hide it forever. If someone forced their hand by publicly stating that they will kill her, in a plausible threat (and without committing any other crimes such as threatening vandalism against her estate), they could not prosecute.

Better yet - if everyone made repeated death threats against Ginsburg. Nothing could happen; It would force them to reveal whether or not she is alive, and anyone arrested or imprisoned would be able to take the case all the way up to the supreme court.

This is why no new cases have gone past the 9th Circuit for months now; They were waiting for Trump to get shitcanned. That plan is gone now; If we can force their hand, it would be another broken cog in their machine.

Attached: Ginsburg is kill.jpg (600x407, 24K)

>I had an epiphany

Attached: 1470745967444.png (500x300, 42K)

not a bad idea, OP

What source does an epiphany need, retard? I thought this thing up today in a near flash of light moment. You clearly didn't read shit, faggot kike shill.

Attached: 1553453081476.jpg (900x864, 173K)

> "Somebody threaten to kill RGB"

This is hitting bait levels not yet thought possible

I am not advocating anyone to personally do this. But the fact is, they couldn't take any legal action against an individual for doing this because to do so would mean a federal case immediately being opened up, for scrutiny of swarms of greasy lawyers who are looking to cash in on a false imprisonment lawsuit. They would undoubtedly go to the ends of the earth to prove whether or not she is dead or alive, because it would be the fattest paycheck imaginable.

There would be no other recourse for them to take but to suicide the litigant well before the case hits a federal court. After all, it could go up to the supreme court because they would have to provide proof beyond a doubt that she is alive; She is not, they can not, they could do nothing. And if it did actually reach the supreme court, she "would recuse herself" but it wouldn't matter; Bitch is dead.

Imagine the absolute cataclysm is Tucker fucking Carlson walked away from a supreme court case in which he committed a death threat against an "elderly jewish supreme court justice", sat down the day of his release at his desk, and announced his plan to sue the government into fucking oblivion.

This would then open up the fact that the kikes have been hiding a dead supreme court justice from a sitting President, smugly waiting for his "inevitable impeachment" and the total replacement of his cabinet and party before revealing the dead bitch so that they can get their own nominee on the bench. This an integral part of their plan, and could be undone so easily.

Attached: 1522268298879.gif (500x394, 157K)

Also, digits

Attached: 1479866798910.jpg (553x650, 151K)

hahahahaha.
do you have ANY IDEA how many death threats that woman receives per year?
hundreds. hundreds and hundreds. multiple times a day she is sent a death threat by someone somewhere.
even garbage like amy schumer receives death threats on a daily basis.

Attached: 1549158331024.png (1200x943, 1.33M)

the obvious truth is, BOTH SIDES KNOW.
it is somehow beneficial for both sides to hide her passing as long as possible.

Attached: 1550440550548.jpg (1242x816, 648K)

the public already knows, its just a media blackout. not real until TV says its real.

Attached: 1375203334009-ginsburg-007.jpg (1140x641, 53K)

Yes, this bitch might get anonymous threats. But that isn't the point. Remember how Kathy Griffin did pic related? Remember how people were calling for treason charges?

Yeah, well nothing ever happened because she is a left-wing, female actress. The people who actually were upset over such a heinous thing have jobs and families and shit to do besides wasting their time calling for justice over some dumb bitch. The kike left isn't like that. They are dregs who will march by the thousands to shut down literal free speech rallies hosted by a brown indian with 12 people in attendance. They people are morally bankrupt, intellectually dishonest criminals.

Now, picture in your mind the absolute meltdown if a well-know, "right wing fascist" like Tucker Carlson called publicly, on air, for the death of Ginsburg. Not only a call for death, but a threat of it. Can you picture in your mind their brains frying before grabbing the pitchforks and torches and storming his house (AGAIN).

This idea could literally spark a civil war; Enraged leftist masses, marching the street calling for Tuck's head on a platter; Jews in total panic mode as they are forced by these raging fuckwits to grab the axe before they get destroyed in the frenzy; Swarms of lawyers uncovering what would amount to the grandest treason in our nation's history. Remember - Benedict Arnold hung for revealing secrets. These kike monsters are hiding a dead supreme court justice from a sitting President, smugly waiting for his impeachment which will never happen. Their cards amount to nothing; If someone called their bluff, it would be a complete and utter disaster.

Attached: 1553569897850.jpg (670x372, 57K)

Forgot pic

Attached: Treason.jpg (928x523, 61K)

Yeah, and the only risk is going to jail for the rest of your life. m

Nice attempt to change the narrative by getting these idiots to plot to kill someone. Its clear you are a fucking shill, I can taste your salt.

Attached: 1553395241352m.jpg (456x1024, 56K)

How long has it been since anyone's seen Ginsburg, 5 or 6 months?

That bitch been dead for months now, but they won't admit it and think a photo of the woman portraying her in the fucking play about her is sufficient evidence of life.
Can't wait for the reveal to come out that she has been dead ages and the democrats have been covering for her ever since.

Attached: SheDeadYo.jpg (992x858, 137K)

1 post by you two retards, positing no arguments besides cries of "SHILL" for posting hypothetical scenarios.

I know English isn't your first language in pissrael, so let me explain slowly; You would need to be a famous right-winger who is in the public eye, extremely polarizing down the middle (with supporters on the right and violent detractors on the left), who has access to a public platform with millions of viewers. Tucker is absolutely perfect for this role; not some retarded faggots like you two.

Also, what narrative am I trying to change? Mueller report shows Trump has no collusion, half of the fucking attorneys in Washington were arrested hours ago, kikes are currently panicking and Sarah Sanders just released a fucking WH press report stating explicitly that what these clowns are doing is punishable by death, with a smile on her face.

Was that simple enough for you?

Attached: 1484942280994.jpg (480x512, 89K)

I don't think anyone understands just how serious this is. We have a non-elected group of kikes concealing the fact that a sitting supreme court justice is dead, waiting for the sitting President to be forcibly removed from office before he can nominate a THIRD one to the bench.

I guarantee beyond any doubt that Trump knows this bitch is six feet under; He has been waiting for so long because it doesn't matter what the 8 other retards on the bench do. The longer he waits, the graver the fact of this matter becomes. Imagine if they keep up this charade for an entire year without revealing it?

>pic related; Remember when Fox accidentally aired this for like 5 seconds back in February, immediately pulled it off the air and apologized claiming it was a mistake?

Attached: ginsburg-fox-796x419.jpg (796x419, 40K)

Sorry my dude, it's summetime year round here these days. Have a bump for interest.

Attached: 1552540689210.jpg (1024x672, 201K)

dont (You) me glownigger

I called like 12 law firms earlier today to check the validity of this plan, in a legal regard. I got hung up on 11 times, but the last one chuckled hard when I said "I need to speak with a litigation attorney regarding a death threat that I have yet to commit against Ruth Bader Ginsburg."

He heard my whole idea out, said it really interested him and he wanted to talk to his partner and see how much water something like this could hold.

Again, don't mail death threats to some dead kike. It won't have an impact unless you have a mass following of people, both right wing fans and left wing haters.

Remember; These bozos were dealt a huge blow over the past few days and are desperate for anything that could conceivably damage Trump. They are hungry fishes, waiting for that hook with the worm.

Attached: 1476932188158.png (625x626, 74K)

I don't understand, you first validated the claim that Ginsburg has been MIA for 5-6 months and then try to label me a glownigger. Fuck off with your bullshit, tell me what's wrong with this plan.

Attached: 1540123359842.jpg (800x514, 61K)

I can accept that Ginsburg has been dead this whole time, but I'm not dumb enough to support the idea of thinking that going on live television and threatening someone that the system wants you to believe is alive in the hopes that they'll just go "aw shucks you got us, she's been dead this whole time" even has a snowball's chance in hell of working.

Obviously they aren't going to go "awh shucks" and scoot back over across the fence like a spaghetti western cattle rustler.

But what could they possibly do? Imagine violent leftist mobs screaming demands for the public trial and execution of a right-wing TV personality on the hills of the Capitol Building. Something like this would force them to make a move in which there is no winning play. Imagine the leftist mobs rioting and getting worked up into a frenzy so hard (with our coaxing) that the government is forced to quell it while the kikes figure out a move that doesn't back them straight into a corner. The fact is, there is zero chance that everyone in power doesn't already know the old ashtray is gone. Forcing their hand at a very inconvenient time like this would be a true riposte.

These retards can call me a glownigger til they're blue in the face; I am nothing but a filthy neet sitting here in the cold, playing the most exhilarating game of my life.

Attached: 1482702387478.jpg (764x551, 161K)

That's a man baby

He's dead Jim

What post are you talking about, the Jussie Smollet pic?