This is the most significant happening of all time. They're actually doing it. The kikes are going to win

This is the most significant happening of all time. They're actually doing it. The kikes are going to win.

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (750x656, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1110334081244561409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (750x933, 218K)

O poor Muslims need more lands....lolz stop being stupid.

Attached: Israelsurrounded.gif (635x328, 17K)

t. jew

Attached: 1553565882890.gif (360x360, 3.3M)

I sure am glad Trump is doing his best to secure Israel's borders and not the fucking country he's president of.

Get the fuck off my planet, you filthy scum

Hello schlomo, how much is JIDF paying you to talk about how great Israel is?

Attached: 4c987c1e6600f2cdaf6ca82a1101157ffe8cf1e48460baa45bd3dc926e751be7.jpg (500x500, 68K)

i'm germanic

t. muzzie

why is some rock pile 10000 miles away important to me again?

Just let them win, idc anymore

Attached: 1552663882200.png (1795x1795, 878K)

the red isn't accurate. effectively count all of syria, iraq, saudi arabia, europe, afghanistan, yemen, and turkey into israeli-occupied or controlled territory.

Nope. Just know when Muslims outnumber us and keep attacking Israel just to get more land aka kill all infidels.
Never said Israel is great idiot. They are just like any other country with the good and the bad. They know how to use people just like the Russians and Chinese. Fuck off with your bs.

Attached: youresad.gif (500x200, 497K)

"Winning"

Attached: 714526618.png (586x495, 388K)

>t. muzzie

Attached: 0fcb7b509d2448a65196e8a1ab606f0a5d81d95b.jpg (1402x1080, 196K)

You guys are just that incompetent eh?

You were directed here from a WebView in the Act-il.com app.

Attached: 015680737.png (577x488, 425K)

I'm beginning to really hate this man.

Except the Israeli collusion is real and has been going on since the end of WWI. You're just another blatant kike shill.

Attached: 1468634162449-1.jpg (831x1080, 152K)

Attached: 324871510.png (577x497, 459K)

Defend this goys

twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1110334081244561409

Attached: 727778247.png (582x383, 292K)

Prove it and show me.

Attached: tinyisrael.jpg (860x884, 211K)

They won 100 years ago.

isis, wahhabi royal government, yemeni conflict is israeli-funded, europe is all jews

Yeah boo hoo we have those few countries while Israel has the rest of the world you little (well oversized probably) Israel bitch

Take a Walmart scooter back to Europe you jewloving monkey

And now that Trump has been found innocent of "collusion", you can no longer accuse him of colluding with any country at all, including Israel. feelsgoodgoy

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

so do something about it fag

Every country is known to collude ffs Pakistan was caught with the Awan brothers fucking around with the demonrats. STFU and stop being controlled. They are using you and the weak to hate them. They are using the weak just like any other nation would all while making you a racist for hating only on them but not the Muslim Brotherhood...fucking fuck.

Attached: begonepleb.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

1000+ years ago

This is ironic coming from an egyptian, your country is kike central

Attached: 0000038547.jpg (240x260, 45K)

I made this thread to gauge Jew engagement.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

...That proved to me you think you know...yet their might be factions of Israel doing this just like America has its own factions...If you had solid facts that all of the Jews are in on it you might have a point but right now you are just telling me common knowledge. Israel trains all their people for war since they are being fired on constantly and are surrounded by people that literally kill themselves just to kill others. They are trying to survive.

Attached: soonyouscum.jpg (720x757, 77K)

Jew.

>Zaire
nice decades-old map amerifat

What about all the countries US has to fight whenever Israel tell our faggot government to do so.

I absolutely fucking hate our government. They all deserve to hang - every last one.

AIPAC summit was fruitful this year?
GREATER ISRAEL is go. Time to bomb Iran!

You realise this doesn't really change the situation on the ground, nor add any legal weight to the occupation/annexation, except as US foreign policy goes right? It basically just means US agencies have to act as tho it's now sovereign territory for Israel not occupied. Which they pretty much did before anyway.
It's also able to be overruled by legislation, should that occur (prbly not).

its really just a formality... Israel has held the Golan since taking it fair and square. Spoils of war its theirs... next time don't fight the People of Ha Shem.

Attached: krak-des-chevaliers-cyria.jpg (1280x800, 254K)

nice flag, abdul

Attached: aussieslayer.jpg (545x704, 89K)

Except for the Muslims in government.

Jew.

if pass go

go back 5 spaces

>ZOMG u guise, the Gorillion Hites!!
Who gives a fuck?

Nothing triggers a kebab more than a Jew.

I don't agree with that but they are trying to survive so I get why idiot politicians are helping them...they are outnumbered and need help...but...they are still a tribal nation so they are jerk offs. They think they can get away with a lot BUT it only happens because we let them...if you literally say no to them then they would chill but no one wants to be seen as a racist towards them just like the Muslims right now all over the EU being brought in in hordes.

Attached: hi.png (970x714, 606K)

Jew.

Jew.

Jew.

A true visionary. Bravo.

Hello white man.

Jew.

Jew. I'm white.

Monkey dumb bimbo basement boy sucking the Jew dick isn’t going to pay your jewfed medical bills or flatten your manboobs

There’s less than 20 Jews here

We never liked them

Attached: E30C4785-667B-40B4-945C-E9828E5C1179.jpg (750x454, 191K)

Jew.

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK. I'm DONE with politics forever. This is fucking hopeless.

I don't even get a fucking wall and legal immigration in the "biggest numbers ever." Meanwhile, the fucking Trump cult on this board defends literally everything he does. THESE NEOCONS WILL UNIRONICALLY DEFEND THIS.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN! THANK YOU BASED ZION DON!

Attached: 1552705684184.jpg (497x497, 32K)

you sound mad. did a jew fuck your sister?

Found the jews.

Attached: paulieships.jpg (700x518, 225K)

Jew.

Imagine that, a pig fucking muslim calling everyone who disagrees with his inbred stupidity a jew.
Imagine my shock.

I'm white.
Jew.

Jew.

So when we kill every single one of you and annex israel you won't mind?
Because we took it fair and square?

>Found the jews.
Look everyone I found the brainlet

>Jew.
not sure how pointing out US recognition of sovereignty makes no difference to reality in the Heights, while not saying anything about the morality of the situation, makes me a "Jew" but anyway

US presidential proclamations just don't magically alter reality is all I'm saying.

No wonder you lot see Jews everywhere, the moment you don't like or understand something you decide it's a Jew. Circular fucking reasoning.

Mate these shills are doing nothing but projecting, don't give em the attention

found the rapefugee

Jews.

Juden.

Jews.

Attached: bengurionjwo.jpg (1612x1237, 256K)

Jew.

Jew.
It's not about the event of declaring sovereignty. It's about Israel having invaded a new country.
You are purposefully employing diversion tactics to belittle actual terrifying news. You are a Zionist.

Kike

Way to respond to my post without actually reading what I wrote so you could post Paulie.

normalfag: "Why should we care about Israel?"
ME-FAG: "Because we give them $104 every day"

Jew.

Jew.

Jew. Simplicity begets dispersion.

This old world sandnigger shit is so fucking old and so fucking stupid. Get this bullshit out of the new world. Keep it to your respective desert wastelands.

Yea I am out. This board is compromised and plebs don't know how to talk. Spouting Jew at someone who isn't a Jew is equivalent of an SJW calling me a fucking Russian bot for 2 fucking years. GJ derailing.

Attached: whatsnext.jpg (4800x3076, 3.34M)

Hahahahaha

Hey fellas, can I get a quick rundown on the implications/consequences that this might bring about? Also, are there any prophecies being fulfilled here?

Attached: smugantijew.png (349x356, 131K)

Jew.

He's a neocon

honestly kind of true but with the caveat "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE JEWS"

>Today it was a great honor to wipe up the Israeli cum running down my leg yet again

Fixed that for him

Hm you sound awful Jewish

Jewling little hurty feely :c

Jesus bro, calm down. It's not like "recognition" of anything takes more than an afternoon.

Fuck Jews AND Muslims, I really just don't care. Not my country, Doesn't have any positive/negative effect on the white race in either direction.

its a rock, bro. literally nothing will change

John the Slave's (Book of Revelations) prophecy. Israel expands from Egypt to Mid-East Iraq through subversion until worldwide tension hits the boiling point and Iran's itchy trigger finger slips.

Jew.

Jew.

Q said the star will gorge itself on clay and Israel has a star on their flag.

Go on user

>idiot shitskin never learned from history
You subhumans overextend yourselves then white people burn your cities to the ground. We’re almost in the second phase. The jews will get their punishment.

good job mr president.
bomb those inbred hiding behind children arabs to hell.

I'm white.

Jew. Hamas is Israeli-funded.

Found the jewish newfag.

Almost forgot. Jew with a proxy.

Attached: D2ihtMxU8AUYHBa.jpg (1024x1010, 119K)

Attached: remember.jpg (1024x1462, 246K)

you made this thread to find jews right? i feel for you on this it's going to be a big conflict if this goes the way you think it will i hope the best for you op keep posting threads on here but can you use a non meme flag in your next post for me?

Attached: monday.gif (295x250, 3.63M)

>Jew. Hamas is Israeli-funded.

This is exactly what a kike would say.
Kys

No, Jew. I am smarter than you.

Filthy Nigger Jew

Attached: 2e5b4003d0MELAN.jpg (960x720, 86K)

Attached: Joos_Welcome_Refugees.jpg (827x1086, 324K)

Jew.

That was not Q. It is a Jow Forums prophecy