How hard is it to immigrate to Russia from the US, Jow Forums?

How hard is it to immigrate to Russia from the US, Jow Forums?

Attached: Putin+was+supposed+to+be+the+savior+of+western+civilization+_58320fd68868258ab6a788fd9a2eead7.jpg (1800x1800, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbGXLAlrIo
youtube.com/watch?v=XpMzAJJL1l0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPSXYOf1U7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Y5u3Fy_iE
youtube.com/watch?v=HpbmOZDVvMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ulNwd9KrwLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pRm5WYmJIbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could that possibly matter

Oswald did it.

Attached: na010130.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Don Jr is that you?

Easy. Here are bunch of ur bros. The most well known is probably Tim Kirby. You can find him and ask. And hell of s lot europeans. One really cool Danish guy definitely redpilled has even own yt channel Survival Russia. So up to u. Much easier then u can think.

bump

Thinking about moving to. This shithole here has become a muslim hellhole - and the worst about it is it's not even reported.

>tfw Oberbayern

Do it. If you are successful, tell us. I will then try it myself

Want to visit Russia and check it out. Could be the final frontier.

I dunno guys what is the problem? These days u can find any information and help. Repeat: here are bunch of US and EU lads who moved to Russia and all seems happy with that.

Can you have guns there? I was thinking about going to Newzeland but that’s been fucked up.

You know Russian is full of muslims and goblins. Don't believe anything otherwise.

Where will you go aryan man?

They do seem to do a better job of keeping their muslims in their place though. Gotta give them credit for that.

Not that hard. See (Also - do check out the Survival Russia channel.)
But it also highly depends on your mindset. Can you deal with an entirely different culture? (Not to mention the less comfy circumstances that you became used to during your entire American life.) Can you learn a foreign language - Russian? Do you have anything valuable to bring to Russian society? In short: can you make the transformaton necessary in order to become the Exemplary Immigrant, the kind the US has been so sorely missing? If you assess yourself ready, the paperwork is a breeze.
What is your question: can one, or is it legal for one to have guns? Big difference.
Just like the US is full of Indians, and Negroes get beaten up there by the KKK. Don’t believe anything otherwise.
>t. Globetrotter

Racial profiling is still a thing there, and it’s hardly going anywhere. It feels so good to be white there.

Yes, you can. Check out yt channel Survival Russia. Danish man lives here and owns guns. He even bought a "tank".

running is not an option
stand and fight.

Get a job teaching english and eventually change career path to something you actually want to do in RUssia

Be aware thought that those days are long gone when the Native English Speaker coming from the Revered West could get a job teaching English without any challenges.

Nothing against Russia, but don't blame your land for what choices you may be making in life that contribute to poison of the soul. There are plenty of places here that are pristine and innocen, plenty of great people too. I guarantee the problem's with you user, and would follow you to any land.

Hunting rifles, if I am not mistaken.

What can you bring out here? Simple - more white babies. And be a part of good white culture. Im not kidding i really think Russia is a last stand for us.

blame the jews

>the problem's with you user, and would follow you to any land
I second that. Having lived in many countries (including Russia) that is a hard fact one has to face rather sooner than later.

Why the hell would you want to go to Russia, it's just a bunch of drunk slavs dancing in trackpads

Attached: j53HQWePhL4CNnu-W6prcuM86Oq228SCWZKAuvZbVCA.jpg (659x561, 132K)

>Why the hell would you want to go to Russia
Udmurt thicc girls

Yep. But after 5 years owning you are allowed to buy a civil version of AK.

That's true. But this is investment to future generations. And your own kids.

I see what you are saying (and I in fact agree with the last stand statement of yours; hence I assume you are not a born Russian), but there is more for one to be in a foreign land than a sack of white babies-producing sperm...

here's a little something to go with your grass is greener delusions

Attached: 1551665613517.jpg (600x349, 187K)

Is that a recent revision of the gun laws? Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting, will look into that.

Regarding the other thing - what I meant:
>The sooner you face it, the sooner you can cope with it, alter your personality for the better.
Then you become capable to invest in the future. Through your own kids as well.

Of course you can, but I am natural born Russian and live right here in the very middle of it. And i agree with you. Yes, its more. But every man someday faces very hard dessigions pro or con. So wish you chose the right one anyway.

There are no whites in Russia, so I understand the need to import them.

What about the feasibility of moving to Donbass and fighting alongside the Pro-Russian fighters there? Heard some Army vet from Texas did it.

Opa. (Not many Russians have a leninent approach towards - even white - foreign influx. I have always been welcomed there, just like in the US for that matter, but that has...other reasons, so I would not draw a conclusion regarding the generic American - or otherwise white - masses.)

I just want to move out to the middle of Siberia where there's nobody else

Attached: 1449088771517.gif (666x386, 342K)

Ivan in our midst may disagree with me, but I find this a generous effort - ultimately in vain. Russia could annex the entirety of the Ukraine in a day, if it so wanted. Apperently they do not want that. So why would you go there to risk your life in a marginal, standstill warzone?

Russia is a shithole. Just move to a different state. The U.S is big and there are good places. Or if you really need to move to a non-extradition country, choose Iceland first

>Russia is a shithole.
Nah.
>Just move to a different state.
That’s a good start.
>The U.S is big and there are good places.
Very true.
>Or if you really need to move to a non-extradition country, choose Iceland first.
Even better: google relevant extradition treaties first.

Its surprising easy to become a Russian citizen. Just buy a house and have a job there and wait a few years.

Yeah there were couple americans and the texan guy, but they kept them far behind the first line. They could not afford they captured or killed for an obvious reasons. I do really think there is nothing to do, local guys solve the problems. Btw its literally nothing are happening out there for two years. More like trenches degradation ww1 west front easy lvl style. Really nothing to do and no reason.

Don't ask me how but somehow i think you will make really right dessision. Intuition, whatever. You are seems like a smart guy, mb need some time to think it out.

Stay the fuck away from this fucking shithole retard. God damn you fuckers piss me the fuck off, you mutts don't value how easy you have it.

Why would you want to. Russia is a shithole

Most Russian Muslims are already European or at least Caucasian. They've been apart of the country for over a hundred years.

Lurk SurvivalRussia yt channel, its easier than u think, bro. That danish lad lives in countryside in the middle of endless forrest. Not the exact Siberia, but pretty close.

Why? I really do agree with you here.

That I am glad for. (I could not have known; I merely yielded to your opinion, being more substantial, while sharing mine.)
Your intuition is spot on, you tapped into a question of mine I haven’t even expressed here.

>ironically surviving in ww2 SS winter uniform
What a fucking based mad lad

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbGXLAlrIo

Move to the volga

*unironically

>shithole
give USA city more beautiful than Saint-Petersburg
youtube.com/watch?v=XpMzAJJL1l0
or winter moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=OPSXYOf1U7I

Metro in Moscow

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Y5u3Fy_iE

>more beautiful
Late spring through summer Moscow (or SPB) hands down!

Sochi

youtube.com/watch?v=HpbmOZDVvMM

LOLOLOL You want to be a Soviet

Attached: eurasian natbol israel jews russia china.jpg (461x354, 36K)

winter Russia is a fucking dirty shit mess you fucking manyaworld dweller

But don`t come to SPb
because Americans are not suitable for Spb

youtube.com/watch?v=ulNwd9KrwLQ

>shit mess
is beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=pRm5WYmJIbA

Easy thanks to putin open borders policy.
He wants to halt muh population decrease so hes bringing in hundred of thousands of foreigners (azeris,uzbeks, tajiks)

Just wear a hijab