If you hate (((Israel))), do you support A Palestinian State?

Just Answer and explain thoroughly

Attached: download (1).png (318x159, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Middle-East-Fixed2.jpg (3462x2311, 3.05M)

I don't care as long as Jews get the oven.

Yes if Israel (and all Jews) were destroyed it would usher in an ever lasting age of peace, prosperity and just general happiness.

No, fuck them both. The Holy Land belongs to the Christians.

No, my hatred of Israel isn't born out of concern for Palestinians. Israel could full genocide everyone around them and it wouldn't shift my opinions of them.

Honestly? No.
I want the Holy lands in Vatican possession. That's the only logical solution. Jews and arabs could live there as citizens with the same rights but the country should be administered and ruled by the Pope.

Fuck Palestine.

Attached: Palestinian-Children-Killed-By-Israel02.jpg (580x428, 61K)

Attached: ye.png (622x302, 134K)

Palestinians are sincerely good people. They have my full support.

Palestine, Cuba and Transnistria are all rightful Arab lands

nah, nah, nah you catholic fuck! its our turn kruwa

No, Muslims are fucking pigs that deserve to be slaughtered.

Fuck you shitskin, those were Syrian children.
If your poo in the loo heart bleeds so much for them, let them relocate to India.
More dead Muslims is great!

Palestinian identity is a meme. Israel is the rightful land of the chosen people. Deal with it goyim.

Yeah great fucking Idea you got there to turn a first world country into another terrorist shithole that you will never be able to visit without getting raped and murdered (even if you are male), no thanks, better get completely rid of Palestina (not that it really exists)

I hate Palestinians more!

check'd

Nope fuck both Israel and Palestine. that land belongs to the Crown

Attached: Queen.png (241x380, 162K)

DEATH TO BALFOUR

Palestinians are really terrible from what I hear. And if israel didn't have their own state, their next place to set up shop would be the US. I think sending money to desert jews is worth keeping the majority of them from living here.

I think we should glass the entire Middle East.

Attached: 1553587746849.png (600x621, 560K)

I want both sides to be glassed

You what, mutt? I fully support the eradication of Muslim vermin

Attached: crop,750x427,2092838726.jpg (750x427, 192K)

Rightful English land, all you fuckers are guests.

Help Ryan fool the YT monetization folks by watching this so Ryan can get the channel approved, after he plans to switch it back to politics; youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9GV8Fan0c

No. Israël must genocide Palestinians.

Thereby, the Eternal Victim aka Jews will become the Butcher, and lost its post-Holocaust karma.

Finally, they will lost their power of culpabilisation and we will be free to hate them for good rasons.
And that is why Palestinians must die.

That makes sense, Im team Israel now until they kill off all Palestinians

Most people are aware that Zionist Jews did the holocaust. No need for millions of Palestinians (a noble people) to die.

both of them should be exterminated

No, I hope you both utterly kill each other. I fully support the 0-state solution.

everyone supports the destruction of Poo.

What the fuck is that flag

Since neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians can come to a peaceful arrangement over the area, I support the evacuation of both Palestine and Israel and the bombardment of the area by the international community with nuclear munitions to render the area uninhabitable for the forseeable future.

I call this the "Solomon Solution"

Palestinians just wanna live in peace. Jews wanna control the fucking world because they believe they're God's chosen.

Fuck Jews. I want the Palestinians to slaughter them all.

Don't care, they can both fuck off as far as i'm concerned.

This. No more jews or mudslimes and no more holy lands for assholes to fight over. Would make the world a better place.

i like it

Attached: A P.webm (320x136, 2.95M)

you may burn in hell one day for things like this

You are in hell already.

Single state is best. If they can’t get along they should fuck off

Problem with a single state is that Israel would have to give up on the idea that it's a "Jewish state" and just be... a state.
They aint gonna do that.