Being Chad is Overrated

>Be Jason Momoa
>Be the definition of ''Chad''
>Settles post wall 51 years old granny

>Be Lenny Kravitz
>Be cool fucking Rock Stars
>Fucks Lisa in her prime and then kicks her to the curb

Why Chad is not everything you fags. Just be cool bro

Attached: Jason-Momoa.jpg (825x742, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/956097/the-secrets-of-jason-momoa-and-lisa-bonet-s-epic-love-story
youtube.com/watch?v=bvpdRyBNHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM
i.imgur.com/jZ5wKBE.png
youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Momoa is a beta cuck in a Chad‘s body. Many such cases!

Isn't she just the beard for his pedo antics?

He's an absolute cuck. He risks his genes to make babies with a 41 years old woman....Now she's 51 years old and her kids are 10.. fucking talk about beta nigga cuck

what do you mean Hans??

hes obviously a fag with a beard

Someone post the gif of him palming his daughter's twat in public.

There's a video where he fondles his daughter's titts

You don't know for sure until you've tried her sandwiches.

He's just getting it fresh this time around

...But Lenny Kravitz is a Chad...

Kids this days eh?

They don't know how a really really good fuck looks like.

51 years old snatch....fucking tastless bogan and mountainous latin fag.

'Chad' ist a meme. Look up all the supposed chads today and in History, the fewest truely embody the idea of an Alpha-Male in Terms of being a well-built aggressive Leader who Bangs chaste damsels by the truckload. There is almost Always some Element of manlet, homo sexuality, Bisexuality, impotence, being cucked, pussy-whipped or fawning over some roastie

i red yor pozt wiz ein german aksent

the fact is that even Chad's get cucked, cheated on, manipulated etc
women are truly ruthless bitches even to the nicest, most perfect chad archetype.

Attached: manlet pride worldwide.jpg (1450x211, 58K)

Are you making that up? wtf

>Jason Momoa
>Meets and marries the woman who was his literal waifu since he was a kid
>beta cuck
He has the woman he's literally always wanted since he was like 8 and I'm sure that if he wants something on the side he gets that too. There is nothing cucked about having exactly what you want.
eonline.com/news/956097/the-secrets-of-jason-momoa-and-lisa-bonet-s-epic-love-story

It's because the meatheads who all the pussy flocks to easily are too busy getting laid to make history. The people remembered for big things are usually autists or manlets or other forms of unusual so they had to pour their efforts into some sort of non-pussy pursuit that everyone remembers them for.

Are you new?

No I usually don't give enough of a shit to click on threads about celebrities

Jason Momoa likes the trannies.

Except Lisa kicked Lenny to the curb.

Only way to explain this phenomenon is the older woman being some sort of threesome/orgy goddess. I mean this completely unironically, a smart old chick knows her looks are fading but they won’t forget what a man wants

>the fact is that even Chad's get cucked
>Chad
>cucked
Pick one and only one my fellow beta faggot. Chads don't get cucked, chad's get to generously give out damaged goods for free with no strings attached to the less fortunate male and move onto the next one.

Attached: 1541846137309.png (953x1282, 495K)

I heard he likes little girls

youtube.com/watch?v=bvpdRyBNHYw

>Implying Momoa isn't a fag

he's gay and she's his beard

>Risks his genes
>Risks
It's a 100% guarantee they're fucked, she's not white. It's not a risk it's a sure thing.

Sure. Because they too have weak moments and if it's something new, chances are they won't manage it. Not on time at least.

Kravitz and Bonet are kiggers.

Nope, definitely happened.
Including the stupefied get-caught glance at the guy making the vid.

It COULD be interpreted as a dad just absentmindedly holding his daughter, but then again..

He's not white either. Both have decent looks. Depends what you guys mean by "risking genes"
he was rubbing her tummy and pedos jizz all over themselves looking at that.

King David fucked bitches left and right and fucked a nigga's wife and still accomplished... wait, what did he accomplish?

youre delusion poland. he’s rubbing her chest. whether he’s doing it on purpose or not is a question, but that isn’t her tummy.

you’re the expert why don’t you tell us rabbi

lmao, palm of his hand is almost the size of her torso. He wasn't rubbing her chest, pedo

He did some Jew stuff, my son.

Anyone else here like to fantasize about missalice_94 getting violently deflowered and inseminated by Jason Momoa?

Attached: 1553577979020.jpg (712x949, 67K)

Attached: OyVeySubvertThatGoyim.gif (400x225, 3.83M)

Wrong pic.

Attached: D0YG7IwV4AA2MxA.jpg (1638x2048, 518K)

damn it doesn't allow me to post the right gif anymore...
youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM

Be channel surfing. TCM is showing the scene in the 1969 movie "Hawaii" where Max von Sydow explains to the fat queen of Hawaii that incest is a sin.
Fat Hawaiian Queen looks like she could be Jason's mother. Her brother looks like Jason's father.
Book 'em, Danno.

her breasts are clearly at the height his knuckles are. You guys are delusional

That was his daughter, you sick freak.

>Lenny Kravitz
Brb checking Kravitz’ Wikipedia page.
I knew it.
Don’t imitate Lenny Kravitz, kids.

wtf is this shit?

>Be the definition of ''Chad''
You niggers don't even understand the definition. It's American slang for the popular, successful kids in High School: Chad and Stacey. Of course it's from California where they make American movies. This actor is by no real definition a Chad but you pukes live and die by Hollywood and to be absorbed in opinions about what half-breed mutt people are doing is the clinical pol definition of degeneracy.
t. Native born Caucasian American, and you all disgust me

Attached: 1552738370950m.jpg (1024x983, 51K)

wrong. dudes fucking made a mistake

I read that he used to watch Fresh Prince as a kid, and always had a crush on her. Then when he made it, he went after her till she fell for him.

Still fucked up tho. Shes like 15 years older then him.

>eonline.com/news/956097/the-secrets-of-jason-momoa-and-lisa-bonet-s-epic-love-story
What kind of bored housewife are you? Holy fuck. No one with an iq over 100 reads this type of stupid ass shit. Muh hollyjew pedo actors. Gotta read up on they lives so i is feelin like im they fren.

even high-status males fuck up with women, like most men
the vast majority of men fall for the "dont date young, fertile women in their prime" meme because of current social pressure aka the media telling you what to like and not like

This faggot is a pedophile. It hasn't gone unnoticed and it will fuck him over.

cringe

hollywood marriages are just a front for various degeneracy. pointless to pick a younger woman for that because they want a real marriage and get hysterical in public

He already has kids

Lisa Bonet wasn't on Fresh Prince of Bel Air, retard.

Attached: GrabYourOwnTitsYouFuckingPig.jpg (952x910, 69K)

doesn't this nigger fuck children?

Attached: 1520877503587.jpg (800x800, 72K)

I'm a Chad an Incel body but no girls wanna touch me pee pee.

Attached: IMG_20190325_154216_485.jpg (1048x614, 86K)

>nigga

Attached: 1549640101013.jpg (125x107, 2K)

People throw around the word Chad too much. I always saw it as a rare combination of genetics. I consider Jason Momoa more of a chad-lite. I consider this more of a Chad.

i.imgur.com/jZ5wKBE.png

Attached: 6U3WjvF.png (1337x400, 70K)

chad is not just about looks
he's also a fake maori
got charisma on the screen though

Chads are usually unintelligent fuckboys.

Attached: Afghan_fucks_some_Stacys_at_school,_and_kept_his_children_despite_deportation._Braincels_-_2019-03-2 (722x1220, 298K)

Cope

The biggest chad in history is sean connery. Hes not particularly good looking, but he is manly, well spoken and has a calm but aggressive aura. This is what being a chad is about, not just looks. You gotta be one manly fuck, who doesnt hesitate to speak his mind and be a leader to his women. Might sound cheesy, but thats what it is.

No they are bikes

lol dude when you’re that old you really don’t give a fuck about what your wife looks like anymore.
Your happiness comes from her motherliness.

Nice VPN ezra moshe shekelberg

He fucks little kids to offset it

Being attractive is not equal to being a chad.

Take me for example. I am a solid 7.5/10 and I get a bonus +2 because I am an Australian. Yet I don't have a gf.

You guys don't know how bad things really are.

Attached: file.png (640x750, 46K)

Lenny Kravitz is a good guy, at least as far as is known about him.
He is half Jewish and converted to Christianity, makes songs praising Jesus and shitting on materialistic Western whores.
Also he went voluntary celibate after his divorce and will stay this way until he remarries, if this ever happens.
God knows what most people would do if they had his money, his fame and groupies following him.

>has kids with woman he loves
wow what a fucking cuck!

51 year old grannys suck the best dick yo.

Hey. It’s not Chad to do what Moama’s done so no he is not
>the very definition of Chad
I am though; and yes he is bigger than me, but I’m irl scary not running around in leather underpants PRETENDING to be rock hard with ‘scary’ hair. I’m running around getting stalked by this months empties & getting spooped on by MI5 because /ourlad in NZ just removed the k-bob.
Here, have some /pol Chad wallpaper for your phone. I’ve got me wallpaper on mine too. I mean Obviously, WTF else am I going to have?
Hey there ya’all Hortler.

Attached: B9E9FC3A-EA8A-472D-BA27-42E132EB074E.jpg (860x1529, 96K)

Cool

Momoa got in trouble on Stargate for his inappropriate jokes and "hands on" approach with women.

It occured at a party hosted by Amanda Tapping and her husband Kovacs at their Marine dr house in Vancouver.

Attached: 1547273283927_0.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Neither is he.

Basedson Momoa

Aquafag isn't a Chad. He's an incestuous pedophilic rapist who fucks his own kids.

That is a disgusting male. Shoot it. Now.

True Chad here
>Bangs bitches left and right
>Clean cut
>Old school style
>Redpilled about rosties "MeToo"
>Chad bone structures
>BJJ fighter(Jason is climberfag)
>Not a manchild
>Constantly lifting and juicing up even if he doesn't need it
>Can be the only good thing of a entire shit show
>Goes around with no kids or thot to hold him back
>Plays vidya
>Reads lit
>Is fucking Superman and Geralt of Rivia
He is like the king of Chads and nerds at the same time.

Attached: images (49).jpg (638x425, 30K)

The average height during the 19 to mid 20th century in NORTHERN europa was 170cm for males, which was also why the SS requiered you to be somthing abou 175cm. It's due to nutrition and health which is why todays northern europeans average 185cm. Manlets are still manlets, don't try to argue with relativism. Those men where chads in their time.

Ancient rome and greece had plenty of true chads

>lenny kravitz
>cool

a kike/nigger manlet is not cool.

Attached: 25-Lenny-Kravitz.w245.h368.2x.jpg (490x736, 42K)

this nigga looks like how i feel inside
though i am certainly a cuck

The perfect man of mens.

based

Attached: zardoz.jpg (670x677, 237K)

but Lenny is a chad too so your comparison doesnt work

You either die a chad or you live long enough for yourself to become the cuck

Attached: 1551733248507.jpg (1024x968, 129K)

why did he go with nigger children?
what kind of stupid afro-nativeamerican-hawaiian tribal hiphop prison warrior bullshit was he brainwashed with again?

that dumb nigger is white and lost to his parents afro nigger dominance

Attached: 764.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>sean connery
this breddy much

>Fucks Lisa in her prime and then kicks her to the curb
BASED

Attached: d29cc86a81447513eb37d86eedbdaa99.jpg (1625x2356, 500K)

That’s the biggest cuck move in the world. You have kids with the optimal mother for your kids. Love plays no role in making superior offspring. But considering you fuck dogs

It's a ruse.
>I-I swear I like old ladies!

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 26K)

cute for white

>nigga

Attached: 1513268253379.png (426x309, 97K)

She isn't a beard, she is a satanic witch pedo herself. They are each others beards and their children are their fuck fodder.

youtu.be/aGA0dIz9-Wk

Attached: 1552833536617.jpg (194x259, 8K)