New Zealand has a 50 victim gun massacre by a semi auto rifle

>New Zealand has a 50 victim gun massacre by a semi auto rifle
>First gun massacre in NZ for over 20 years
>NZ bans semi auto rifles and high capacity mags a week later
>US has over 2000 deaths from guns since 2012
>US does nothing to ban semi auto rifles or high capacity mags
Americans would gladly have children and adults massacred in mass shootings than give up "muh guns". US Gun fags are a bunch of brainlets. ------ got this comment off of /b/ and i agree the rest of piece of shit gun nuts are just fucking garbage

Attached: crminalrecords.jpg (946x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/jim-jordan-no-evidence-of-trump-colluding-with-russia-but-all-kinds-showing-clinton-campaign-did
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=MAjPpQw0d5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
nytimes.com/2010/02/02/world/americas/02orphans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life,
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars to be living here today,
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee,
Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea,

From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA,
Well, there's pride in every American heart,
And it's time we stand and say:

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land! God bless the U.S.A.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I'd gladly stand up... next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

You cannot compare a shithole island nation that is little more than a left wing globalist echo chamber with the us. Ever.

Without guns you just get utterly cucked like UK.
Banning guns is disempowering your people.

And i though the west is where freedom strives

Why would you target high capacity firearms when most gun deaths are handgun/nigger related? I say ban niggers

following this logic, can we ban niggers too?

Attached: 1552944893011.png (936x864, 160K)

Wow Trump keeps another campaign promise! Drain the swamp!

>Implying that the US is better in any way

Well yes, it is.

Based

Attached: 8dxxkokgbyh21.jpg (1125x1329, 169K)

SHALL

Fpbp

Checked and cringed
Quadruple yikes

Hey Abraham how are things in Israel this time of year

Proud and Patriotpilled, checkem

Shut the fuck up you stinking coward.
SECOND AMENDMENT
SECOND AMENDMENT
SECOND AMENDMENT

GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO OWN SURFACE TO AIR MISSILES. FUCK YOUR ASSAULT RIFLE BAN

Great given the billions that Trump just sent. Enjoy your shithole

Attached: Goys4Trump.jpg (810x1122, 367K)

Checked. Amen, bro. Amen.

Never give up your Guns amerimutts.

These mass shootings make up less than 1% of murders in the US. Niggers commit 52% of murders, spics about 33%, and mentally ill whites do the rest. These groups comprise most of the Democrat party. If we take a look at the constitution, it is clear that we the people created government as our servant, not our master. One of the restrictions on our servant is that it may not take the master's weapons. Since taking the weapons is prohibited, we must turn to plan B. Being a Democrat is NOT a constitutionally guaranteed right, nor is a two party system. The obvious, and best, solution is therefore to outlaw the Democrat party. This would actually solve ALL of our nation's problems.

The president that moves towards gun confiscation will be the same one that kicks off the next civil war. Us burgers might be too fat and lazy to kick off a real revolution capable of overthrowing a corrupt government but we won't have any problem fighting back when they try to take something which is ours. That's why it hasn't already been done and that's why it won't be done. NZ are some serious clown fucking bastards if they let some DJ slut take their weapons.

america has thousands of murders by retarded niggers
imagine not banning niggers?

Yes, absolute proof that the FBI was a corrupted attack dog of the Dems, and refused to investigate the Dems regardless of what they did, but would relentlessly pursue and investigate Republicans over unsubstantiated, decades old accusations of jaywalking.

SHALL.
NOT.
INFRINGE.

Attached: 1541481122328.gif (387x301, 715K)

>some random mossad operative does false flag attack to justify gun-grab
>NZ PM surrenders country to muslims
>success according to OP with mouth full of dicks

Implying the democrats don't do the exact same thing your not fooling anyone with your kikery.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/jim-jordan-no-evidence-of-trump-colluding-with-russia-but-all-kinds-showing-clinton-campaign-did

>Puppet president had no federal investigations
>Outsider president has many
who would have thought?

>Land of freedom
>Gets shot by rogue police officers
>Gets expelled by campus for fake rape accusations
>Gets openly discriminated because of your race
>Social ladder is more cluttered than ever
What a success!

>let’s all chop off our dicks because one guy was a serial rapist

Real clear. Obama’s people got away with shit because no one dared to enforce the law against them when they controlled the judicial “means of production”.

If you don't like guns, you probably like cock.

he is just a pleb.
ask him where did all the uranium go.

Probably?

>0 indictments
REEEEEEEEEE THE FBI LIED!!!!!! FUCK HILLARY
>over a dozen indictments
REEEEEEEEEE WITCH-HUNT!!!!! TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1539514613309.png (1105x1141, 471K)

We have a worse body count and guns are regulated here. You are barking to the wrong tree

Why does the red team go so easy on blue when they show no quarter?

Attached: LauraSilsby(Gayler).jpg (500x489, 98K)

NOT

So, what was the probable cause for creating the office of a special investigator, which found NOTHING? Do you deny that it was based upon unsubstantiated nonsense in a dossier paid for by the Dems?

>Wake up
>Watch my copy of the Christchurch shooting
>Doesn't get arrested and go to jail for 10 fucking years
Yeah fuck New Zealand and all the sheep fuckers in it.

Based NZ government doing exactly what the shooter wanted them to do.

They are all on the same side. They are playing a game called good cop/bad cop. They are merely playing roles, both sides are growing fat and wealthy by drinking the blood of the citizenry.

Have you tried not breaking the law?

You really want government to change the laws because of one incident? seems rather emotional instead of rational

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

And i thought Russiagate faggots were conspiratards. This is some next level shit.

No Russian collusion after being lied to about it for 3 years by your beloved media must be painful. I know I would be mad if my entire motivation and purpose for existing the past 3 years went up in smoke in an instant.

>Found nothing
See

>0 indictments for crimes where the physical evidence of which is online for everyone to see
>a dozen indictments for things that have nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation and have nothing to do with Trump

Cry some more, emo kid. You and other progressive shit stains are living breathing examples of why the Second Amendment is needed. Now, more than ever.

is this the part where i present the racial statistics of gun violence in the u.s. or is that later

This is my favorite pasta.

SHALL
>NOT
BE
>INFRINGED

Oi!! Fuck off mate

I keep this handy for just such a post, I suggest others save it

Attached: 1507008807398.jpg (500x628, 73K)

>Implying i ever said democrats don't give money to jews

The only party that explicitly calls out Jews are the new democrats.

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1624, 543K)

Pasta it in every gun control thread. Pasta it everywhere.

>Physical evidence
>Zero sources provided

YOU would be, Canadanon. Drive-by media types have no shame and are objective-oriented, which means they'll find some other narrative to push. The latest one seems to be "IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! DRUMPF IS TEH GUILTY!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!" and that will be what CNN goes with for the next few years.

This is a shill thread. Misleading lefty meme unrelated to the post. Fuck off.

By party you mean like 3 shitskins who nobody gives a fuck about the official stance the democrats have with Israel is well documented. But go on tell us how we need to ban muh AR 15 because niggers keep shooting each other with handguns. No one is going to take your reddit tier talking points seriously here.

Why don't we ban cars they kill more people

Guns can literally solve every problem in your post.

It's pretty easy to say there's not a smidgen of corruption when you have a US attorney general that ignores corruption.
youtube.com/watch?v=MAjPpQw0d5k

Not everyone is such an absolute cuck they'd voluntarilu give up their freedoms.

Giving them up is easy, trying to get them back is bloody work.

It's pure jerk-off fantasy, but go ahead and keep fucking that chicken, user.

Attached: vader-impressive.jpg (545x545, 37K)

Upvote. Gun owners don’t care about safety or “tyranny” they just love shooting shit. We all know this.

based quads let the foreign fags seethe

I see a pattern here.

I see democrat cabinets sweeping every mistake from their time under the rug.
I see the next R President tasked with the hard job of ousting corruption.
I see the following R president (not last as long) get dirty work done quick.
I see better prosperity come to the people.
I see Democrats abuse the people and sweep everything under the rug.

Are you even allowed to be here kiwi faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
nytimes.com/2010/02/02/world/americas/02orphans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8

Attached: 1522922128525.png (2244x1700, 3.41M)

>Deflects to niggers when the only people killing anyone with an AR are white men.

Wew. Why are you behaving like such a faggot? Your Jewish masters pay more than you deserve given these shitty talking points. You can't ignore the fact that the current Republican party, and especially Trump, are the most pro-isreal party in American history.

Attached: 153996123826.jpg (680x698, 87K)

What is the ratio of whites to non-whites in NZ compared to USA? Answer that then tell me which the real shit hole is.

>Wikipedia
>YouTube
>NYT

Kys

why didnt they just ban guns in raqqa to stop isis? its such a foolproof plan stupid fucking republicans and their war

>the only people killing anyone with an AR are white men.
[citation needed]

>yikes
Go back to plebbit you limey faggot

>new democrats
Sounds like a viral ad campaign.
These people say everything to get as many votes. You don't know the real agenda of people who are bought and paid for.

If nothing else at all,
The Mueller investigation proved that Trump was honest,
When he said "I've funded myself. I can't be bought"

>case mentioned in all media
>i'm just going to keep claiming it's conspiracy theory
fuck off back to plebbit retard

Let's not play this game user.

Attached: IMG_1713.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

There's more segregated whites here than both of your nanny states combined.

Attached: 1388072627585.jpg (350x335, 23K)

> OKC Bomber
> AR15
>Implying the majority of gun crime is committed by mass shooters and not gang members and other criminals
Not the same user but you are retarded

why?

Attached: 1536177082488.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

>ignores actual gun statistics and focuses on a small minority of the murders

You seem really smart I heard all the smart kids hang out on reddit maybe go play with those guys

How is this even a logically way to argue? So if i post this article, i can then claim Trump liked to molest children?

Attached: me.jpg (1080x1506, 634K)

>Found nothing

As was said

You and i both know you don't care about blacks killing other blacks. The leading cause of death for whites is other whites.

>got this comment off of /b/
Into the trash it goes. You're fucking retarded, OP
sage

lol. Come back when you’re ready to answer the question

>Muh jooz
Yawn

Next time a African American kills someone, I'm just blame his white ancestry.

Attached: theydontseeit.gif (900x1960, 202K)

Irrelevant whether I care or not facts are facts

There's no point in answering it when our minds won't be changed. I think you're a faggot and you hate me country. Jow Forums in a nutshell.

Attached: 9E29F849B2E640BE871D4D85EBB8CB9E.gif (123x136, 87K)

no, it's about jeffrey epstein conviction.
yes, you can talk about jeffrey epstein abusing all those girls but not about
problem with Trump is that he was only accussed and yes, you can mention he was accussed so he might've like to molest children but you can't prove it.
you can prove jeffrey was molesting children and laura was caught trying to traffic 33 children out of haiti and hillary was interested about this case especialy

>but not about
shouldn't be there, lol

2/3s of “gun deaths” are suicides, of what’s left, 90% of it is niggers. The remainder is a problem, but not a problem caused by inanimate objects.

Also, Obama admin had 0 convictions because he was thoroughly corrupt, and those trump numbers are manipulated bullshit as usual. His campaign isn’t his administration.

>Strawmanning this hard in an extreme panic to make people ignore your masters misdeeds.

Sorry, Scholomo, you're not getting your bonus today.

sure jew. you do this anyway.
even after whie Chrisitan were the ones to forbidd slavery you blame them for slavery.
you are a fucking parasites

Do you know what cherry picking is? I honestly think you might not